Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-6-1)

On 10/2/2019 at 2:27 AM, topgun97 said:

So I'm taking it that for the invisible furniture animations you have to manually stand in front of said object as the scene starts, then manually adjust both characters to fit with the object. It's not going to spawn the object as you start the animation. Hmmm, I like idea since now you can technically use those animations anywhere said objects are located. But having to manually adjust everything does make things more tedious for me personally. 

You dont have to manually adjust the characters, they're designed with the said object in the mind. Allignments were perfect in my game from the start.

One possibility that should be mentioned is that I'm fairly sure a mod can provide a marker for where the sex action takes place so that for furniture animations which means it should be possible to place the actors close enough to correct (with Bodyslide etc, no position will ever be perfect for everyone) quickly and easily with the adjustment keys.

On 10/9/2019 at 12:36 PM, WaxenFigure said:

One possibility that should be mentioned is that I'm fairly sure a mod can provide a marker for where the sex action takes place so that for furniture animations which means it should be possible to place the actors close enough to correct (with Bodyslide etc, no position will ever be perfect for everyone) quickly and easily with the adjustment keys.

Follow Me for Sex has a spell to place a marker that does just that.  You can put down 4-5 markers in a cell and optionally make them persist. Very handy for SLEN started orgies.

I'd kinda like a mod with just that marker spell and the MCM that went with it

7 hours ago, Sam19823 said:

How can i see glory hole animationes ?

Where s glory hole anyway ?

Can some help me please

They are usually blowjob/oral and if you look at them in the SLAL list it will show which tags are used on the bottom of the menu.

Of course the biggest problem with "animation object" furniture animations is that if you don't use the same size actors as the person who created the animation you find that you simply cannot align the animation to both put the penis into the appropriate location AND have the actor not floating above or clipping down into the animation object. 

• 3 weeks later...

In Billy_HumanDD, I noticed that none of the cuffed vaginal animations have Vaginal tag. Some mods relies on the Vaginal tag to do other stuffs, like pregnancy.

The cuffed anal ones have the Anal tag properly.

Screenshot_2.png.946e78f50fbedc18e113e2becaf52178.png

The animations are:

Billy Cuffed Doggy

Billy Cuffed Missionary

Billy Cuffed Sideways

Billy Cuffed Holding

Billy Cuffed Standing

We could add them manually but then we would have to do so again everytime you update.

Hello folks,

might anybody have a hint how to trigger dwemer animations? SL Defeat seems to ignore dwemer machines. They won´t knock the player character down and you can´t surrender.

There is no problem with the animation itself. They play using a spawned dwemer machine over console, making him frinedly towards the player and using SL matchmaker.

I´m just looking for something make it possible to trigger the animations with standard dwemer mobs.

1 hour ago, Mart0206 said:

Hello folks,

might anybody have a hint how to trigger dwemer animations? SL Defeat seems to ignore dwemer machines. They won´t knock the player character down and you can´t surrender.

There is no problem with the animation itself. They play using a spawned dwemer machine over console, making him frinedly towards the player and using SL matchmaker.

I´m just looking for something make it possible to trigger the animations with standard dwemer mobs.

Use Reconfigure in Defeat or Re-register all mods in Creature Framework and Reconfigure in Defeat

On 10/29/2019 at 4:30 AM, Camila said:

In Billy_HumanDD, I noticed that none of the cuffed vaginal animations have Vaginal tag. Some mods relies on the Vaginal tag to do other stuffs, like pregnancy.

The cuffed anal ones have the Anal tag properly.

Hide contents

Screenshot_2.png.946e78f50fbedc18e113e2becaf52178.png

The animations are:

Billy Cuffed Doggy

Billy Cuffed Missionary

Billy Cuffed Sideways

Billy Cuffed Holding

Billy Cuffed Standing

We could add them manually but then we would have to do so again everytime you update.

I opened Billyy_HumanDD.json file ...and i found Vaginal tags in those animations. Double check

16 hours ago, NothingToDragon said:

Any plans for more animations for less represented creatures? Haven't seen a new anim for Ash hoppers in a while and Slaughterfish could use more animations (HCoS has a good one despite the name). 

I only really work on creatures with ABC now as it allows for more interesting poses and animations. Less represented creatures arn't totally off the table, but most of them are pretty unlikely to see more love. Slaughterfishs are probably the least likely, just above mudcrabs. Ash Hoppers maybe, but I have so much to do with ABC creatures I've not thought about them in a long time.

28 minutes ago, ✧ Puppet Master ✧ said:

No new futa animation is kinda sad. Otherwise very good! Thank you!

I usually alternate between futa and lesbian. So much to do, so little time etc.