Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-6-1)

Hello Billy,

for your latest version the "More Nasty Critters SLA Package" is a requirement. So does that make the Mod "More Nasty critters" obsolet? As far as i know animations and textures comming from the mod, so if both of those things are also comming with the SLA Package the mod itself could be ignored then, right?

7 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

Hello Billy,

for your latest version the "More Nasty Critters SLA Package" is a requirement. So does that make the Mod "More Nasty critters" obsolet? As far as i know animations and textures comming from the mod, so if both of those things are also comming with the SLA Package the mod itself could be ignored then, right?

Yes, the original More Nasty Critters is effectively obsolete. You just need the More Nasty Critters SLAL by MadMansGun.

3 hours ago, Kuriido said:

I'm having some troubles with bestial animation. Some of them won't work properly, my character is the only one to move, while the creature stays motionless.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

On 11/25/2018 at 8:08 PM, yurinel said:

nevermind it was different problem :)

maybe that's not a problem

i have same problem here

i'd install all things (of course i have SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp too)

and Sexlab has magic dildo animation in list. and i can choose in animations test section.  but can't play them

when i click the play animaion it will change another Flame Atronach animations  (MNC basic animation)

and try to defeat function for select animation.  

press 0 key billy animations are not there only MNC basic animations are there. 

what was the solution for you

45 minutes ago, sfr said:

um, why in some animations, just creature doing it without my character?(character just stand at there)

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.
C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.
you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.
make sure FNIS and your mod manager (if your using one) are running with administrator privileges.
NOTE: try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and re-running FNIS again, that sometimes helps.

19 minutes ago, Thunder1964 said:

I moved my steam install to a another harddrive... And have much less problems with doing things .. maybe a good idea??

in general you want to avoid using "C:\Program Files" on newer versions of windows due to the extra security bullshit, so yes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I didn't realize the new version didn't contain all the previous animations and deleted all the previous packs when I installed the newest one. Now I am missing a lot of animations. I have no spider animations, for instance. Does anyone have a copy of 2.61 please?  Hopefully even 2.51?   I would be very grateful.

15 hours ago, CianiF said:

Hi, I didn't realize the new version didn't contain all the previous animations and deleted all the previous packs when I installed the newest one. Now I am missing a lot of animations. I have no spider animations, for instance. Does anyone have a copy of 2.61 please?  Hopefully even 2.51?   I would be very grateful.

Plenty of spider anims in Billy Insects.  You must not have installed all of the packs... Try a reinstall and make sure to select them.