Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

4 hours ago, creaperman said:

Hmm did the troll holding anal animation go missing?  The one where it holds her in the air and the first few stages by the arms, it was an amazing animation.

It might be some other animator's, Though I've largely forgotten a lot of what I've done specifically already... It could also be in the 'original creatures' pack. I recall doing some kind of holding up by the arms kind of thing with a werewolf, but not a troll.

11 hours ago, Billyy said:

It might be some other animator's, Though I've largely forgotten a lot of what I've done specifically already... It could also be in the 'original creatures' pack. I recall doing some kind of holding up by the arms kind of thing with a werewolf, but not a troll.

You were absolutely right, it was in the original creatures pack. Love your works

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone please tell me why anyone would want an "invisible furniture" animation? Before I disabled mine, I was getting scenes where I would be leaning/lying on/bent over against *air* as some lucky dude banged my brains out. It was a total buzzkill, just looked bizarre. :classic_ohmy:

By contrast, the same (or similar) animations on visible furniture were very erotic, for the most part. Please, can someone help me understand the point to sex on invisible furniture- a modder's resource, perhaps, not actually intended to be played as-is?

6 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Could someone please tell me why anyone would want an "invisible furniture" animation? Before I disabled mine, I was getting scenes where I would be leaning/lying on/bent over against *air* as some lucky dude banged my brains out. It was a total buzzkill, just looked bizarre. :classic_ohmy:

By contrast, the same (or similar) animations on visible furniture were very erotic, for the most part. Please, can someone help me understand the point to sex on invisible furniture- a modder's resource, perhaps, not actually intended to be played as-is?

They are designed to be used in tandem with mods which allow you to place actors at specific places/spots. I can't think of the name of any off the top of my head, or any part of my head for that matter.

And remember: it takes two to tandem.

48 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

mods which allow you to place actors at specific places/spots

Oh, I thought that's what SexLab's Actor Adjustment controls were for... to place Sam Guevenne Sanguine's hot tongue directly on my... well, his description in the Annals of Daedric Princes says it all:

Sanguine, known to his worshippers as the Lord of Revelry "who tastes the Shaven Fruit"

:classic_wacko:

Edited by Vyxenne
Because her fruit is gloriously and unabashedly unshaven
14 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Isn't there a furniture framework who is designed for things like that? Only used it once tho ?

16 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I think you're supposed to manually move the scene to the nearby relevant piece of furniture. I like getting a little creative with them though, e.g. if your out and about an invisible wall animation could maybe be used up against trees, rocks, cliffsides etc instead. Or a doggy/missionary bed scene might fit nicely with a tree stump, table, chest etc. 

Edited by lydiaofwhiterun

Basically what Lydia said. 'Invisible Furniture' animations were made with intention that player would have a bit of pre-planning for an animation they wanted and would manually position themselves before the animation starts (point yourself direct at the object). Not the most elegant solution but it’s functional, and there isn’t really a ‘best’ way to do it.

To a degree there are mods that support it in a sense that you can drop markers that sexlab can grab, but I’ve not really tried them myself.  It may require a good amount of setup on the players end though, and wouldn’t be simple to user ‘where ever’. Which is one of the quirks of the way I’ve done it where players could use it against any similarly sized/shaped object in their environment.

Thanks, Lydia and Billyy- I wasn't complaining, just asking, and now I know!

You have inspired me now, though- I may just re-enable a couple of them and practice aligning myself against a tree trunk or the hood of a nearby parked Mercedes... :classic_tongue:

Edited by Vyxenne
13 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Thanks, Lydia and Billyy- I wasn't complaining, just asking, and now I know!

You have inspired me now, though- I may just re-enable a couple of them and practice aligning myself against a tree trunk or the hood of a nearby parked Mercedes... :classic_tongue:

Visible or invisible furniture animations both require some tweaking and futzing.  Nothing like planning to lay down on a bed of moss and have Leito summon a giant noble double bed in the middle of the wilderness.  The chair, against wall and Ayasato's similar animations do work well against other stuff though.  I think I have a few screenshots on the "what are you doing" thread and on my blog doing just that and they might provide some examples or inspiration.

EDIT - here is a sample...

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/12742-when-youre-not-the-cause-but-everyone-blames-you/

the last shot isn't the most practical but is an example.

Edited by karlpaws
added link
On 10/27/2021 at 1:27 AM, Vyxenne said:

It's for use with mods like this. ;)

I use this and it work a fucking TREAT, kinda like when you're near a bed a popup shows up when an available furniture is near and you can start rogering your favourite wench against a wall or over a table etc....

10 hours ago, mumu223 said:

one of the cow girl anal animations, has the anus open with 3B, but only that maybe a few random idles. is that made from animation, or somehow 3b anus animation can be called, and how?

It's added to the animation itself. When Bakafactory took over XP32 skeleton he added some more bones for animators to use. Specifically it allowed us to control the anus to a degree. It was only a somewhat recent addition, and may not be widely adopted. So that's why not all animations/poses have it. I use it all my animations now, but any old anal animation won't have it unfortunately.

10 hours ago, shardoom said:

It's for use with mods like this. ;)

I use this and it work a fucking TREAT, kinda like when you're near a bed a popup shows up when an available furniture is near and you can start rogering your favourite wench against a wall or over a table etc....

I've been meaning to check out how those furniture mod things work, but I always put it on the back-burner. So many animations to do, so little time...

Sorry but would it be possible to get the older version of this mod? Need it for a modlist. The filename that the modlist demands is: 1243369920_SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv4.9SE.zip

Sorry again if this isn't the correct place to be asking this. Thanks.

Edit: Please disregard this. I was able to manually edit the modlist to accept the newer version of the mod.

Edited by c00lb3ans2
Solved the problem I was asking for help for
On 11/1/2021 at 8:21 AM, c00lb3ans2 said:

Sorry but would it be possible to get the older version of this mod? Need it for a modlist. The filename that the modlist demands is: 1243369920_SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv4.9SE.zip

Sorry again if this isn't the correct place to be asking this. Thanks.

Edit: Please disregard this. I was able to manually edit the modlist to accept the newer version of the mod.

This is also why so many of us tell people not to use mod lists. You can take suggestions from it, but if there is ever an option to use a newer version of a mod, you should do so unless there are remarks in the comments of an in-development mod not working with something else.

10 hours ago, menackni said:

Sorry if this is a frequently asked question but do you still have Patreon, and if you  do, could you post a link cuz Patreon's search function sucks.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

no they tried to censor him and demanded that he delete his animations from loverslab, so he told them to go fuck themselves and moved to over here:

https://billyy.fanbox.cc/

Yes, unfortunately for better or worse I had to move from Patreon over to Pixiv. I'm less likely to be de-platformed over there and for now I can post what I want, but the downside is of course that not as many people have/want to make an account or use Pixiv. Which is understandable, but less ideal, but my hands are more or less tied. Other platforms exist, but I felt Pixiv was the 'safest' alternative.

Not sure is this the right place to ask but if you could do a human animation(s) that includes the Sleeping tree sap that would be dope.

Since the Sleeping tree sap is basically Hist sap from Clavius viles realm with mind control properties.

Would be quite interesting scenes with Female on male or male on female using/forcing the the partner to drink the Sap

Hi @Billyy, thanks for your animations, they are among the best ones for Skyrim ! I have an issue with the 3 "Female masturbation" animations : they don't show up in the solo animations list, and when I try to launch them through the "Animation editor" in Sexlab, I get those 2 error messages : "Failed to start test animation. None valid actor selected" and ""Failed to start test animation. Animation.PositionCount[1] and ActorCount[0] don't match." Any idea ?

Edit : the 2 error messages seem to be a problem with Selxab beta 9 with any solo animation. But the 3 animations work if I manually select an actor.

Edited by Ryo95

Getting an issue that I'm not sure whats causing...

Dragon priest animations from the legacy pack. FloatingFuck, FloatingAnal, and I assume Floating69 too since they're in the same folder but I haven't tested that one.

I can register the animation in SLAL, it shows up in the list when sexing, but the animation only plays for my character, while the dragon priest just plays the regular idle the whole time. All the other animations work fine, so it's just these two (or all three) animations. I've tried re-downloading the files, as well as using the cathedral optimizer tool on the folder in question. Same issue.

And while I'm here, I have a more general question for anyone who may know what's going on:

I have some animations involving charus (and a couple other creatures I think), that when a sex scene is started with them, they will begin to play the first animation, but then quickly start playing an idle animation for the rest of the scene. Sometimes I can switch to other animations and back to try to reset it, but the first animation in these scenes seem to activate the default idle for some reason. I'm only getting this on a few specific animations though. Would love to know what's going on here and if it's something I can fix...

Edited by Painbow69