Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

Thanks for the reply both of you!

I tried the following things but the animations still do not work for my character. However, I may have found the culprit for this issue. The Animation Loader recognizes the animations but SL itself does not recognize the animations in its "Toggle Animations" tab. (The animation names simply do not appear) I'm running SL 1.62 but I will also try to update the animation loader to the most recent version.

The maximum number of animations that can show is 125 (because of the utterly ridiculous limitation of 128 entries in an array enforced by the game), that is why the framework has a paging mechanism so you can see the rest of the animations.

Are you saying you have checked all the pages and those animations are not showing up?

Though I wished one day to see a threeway animation with werewolves, never would I have imagined it'd actually happen. Let alone multiple animations, a gangbang moreso. Starting to be really curious as to what you can do with Trolls, if you choose to do animations with them.

Someone does have a two troll one female anim, a standing double pen that works well. Even though their size is not the same, I would imagine most 3 human positions would be doable, but it would be a matter of whether the skeletons would cooperate, mechanically.

I tried the following things but the animations still do not work for my character. However, I may have found the culprit for this issue. The Animation Loader recognizes the animations but SL itself does not recognize the animations in its "Toggle Animations" tab. (The animation names simply do not appear) I'm running SL 1.62 but I will also try to update the animation loader to the most recent version.

The maximum number of animations that can show is 125 (because of the utterly ridiculous limitation of 128 entries in an array enforced by the game), that is why the framework has a paging mechanism so you can see the rest of the animations.

Are you saying you have checked all the pages and those animations are not showing up?

Thanks for the reply, I have checked all of the other pages inside the registry and the animations are not showing up.

Well, I did some tinkering and there's some good news and bad news. Good news, the animations are now playing for my character. The Bad news, the animations for the creatures or (partner) for all of the animations in this pack are not playing. I am so confused. :(

does anyone have problems playing the Skeever 5p animations? all the animations upto 3 skeevers work but when I try to target the 5th one using matchmaker and check on the console log it says something like "too many actors in the array" or something and the animation doesn't play...

does anyone have problems playing the Skeever 5p animations? all the animations upto 3 skeevers work but when I try to target the 5th one using matchmaker and check on the console log it says something like "too many actors in the array" or something and the animation doesn't play...

Not so far, but a 5P animation would be 4 skeevers + 1 human actor. If you're targetting a 5th skeever, that's 6 actors total (assuming 1 human actor), which is likely why the error is being kicked out to the console and stopping the animation. 

Not so far, but a 5P animation would be 4 skeevers + 1 human actor. If you're targetting a 5th skeever, that's 6 actors total (assuming 1 human actor), which is likely why the error is being kicked out to the console and stopping the animation. 

oh derp...when I said 5p i forgot to take into account that the human character is also counted toward the 5p animations...so like you said 4 skeevers and 1 human...and I screwed up targeting a 5th skeever...lmao...forgive my stupidity...gonna try it again...

Am I going insane or is the esp for the main 2.01 file missing?

esp? What esp?

The animations use SLAL to register.

Are you referring to the Objects (as in furniture etc.) esp? That is a separate file on the downloads list.

I've only used a few other slal animation packages but they all have esp which I assume is necessary to show up for registration in the mcm menu. As of now, after dropping the files into the Data folder, they don't show up for registration but the furniture animations (which has an esp) do show up.

Am I doing something wrong?

I've only used a few other slal animation packages but they all have esp which I assume is necessary to show up for registration in the mcm menu. As of now, after dropping the files into the Data folder, they don't show up for registration but the furniture animations (which has an esp) do show up.

the animations are added by SLAL with json files, the esp is just for the objects used by the animations.

the json files should be in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\SLAnims\json"

the animations are added by SLAL with json files, the esp is just for the objects used by the animations.

the json files should be in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\SLAnims\json"

Ah, I see now, I must not have merged the files correctly. Thanks!

for some reason all creatures are without their dicks... other than that mod is working perfectly.

dicks are not included in most SLAL Packs, you need "More Nasty Critters" and "Creature Framework".

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

or if you already have them then:

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found. Make a clean save and try again" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:

you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

hmmm... i'll try this, but i tested and SexLab animations are also dickless...

EDIT: also for some reason my animations of moving with weapon in any direction exept for backwards are broken too (my char is in T-pose when moving) and i don't know the cause of this...

EDIT: also for some reason my animations of moving with weapon in any direction exept for backwards are broken too (my char is in T-pose when moving) and i don't know the cause of this...

It sounds like you have some serious issues with your game install, none of that would have anything to do with Billyy's animation pack.  If I was having problems like that and couldn't figure out an obvious fix I'd look at doing a full reinstall.

that sounds like a problem with FNIS and/or the skeletons.

people like you make me hate being poor, you deserve all the money in the world for this magnificent job you are doing

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Billyy has a patreon page. However small it may be, I'd still support it.

Besides, he is not acting like a hot-shot wannabe crying his eyes out like a drama queen so I'd double support him!

All hail the group-animation king!

people like you make me hate being poor, you deserve all the money in the world for this magnificent job you are doing

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Billyy has a patreon page. However small it may be, I'd still support it.

Besides, he is not acting like a hot-shot wannabe crying his eyes out like a drama queen so I'd double support him!

WoW!

thanks!

Good fight!

:D

WoW!

thanks!

Good fight!

:D

I have a dream that one day, not a single Skyrim creature will be lacking a sex animation, and then we'll have dp, 3p, gb with a mix of creatures, one day my nord gurl will the end the war between vampires and werewolves by being fucked by both simultaneously