SexoutRapist v1.04 (10/13/2012)

Well, the rape key works fine now, as does enthrallment(at least for Willow). Set up shop in front of Gomorrah and raped all the prostitutes silly. Stole their clothes too, now they're just standing around naked.

New problem though. I'm playing a male character, so Willows first enthrallment job was to rape Arcade for me. Worked fine. Went to Arcade and gave him a "present". He agreed to it after a few tries, but when I approached one of the prostitutes to have him rape her, the option "My friend is gonna have some fun with you" never appeared.

Also, now Arcade only follows me at a walk. Won't run, won't attack anyone. Willow won't move at all. Her companion wheel comes up, but I can't get into her inventory and when I try to talk to her my only options are "Wait Here" or "I have a present for you." The rest of her dialogue is gone, she won't move except to rape people, and she only receives oral no matter which gender she rapes.Only change to my load order since my last post is adding Beyond Boulder Dome. Its late and I'm going to bed, I'll try removing BBD and trying again in the morning.

Edit: I didn't try the console command, I couldn't remember it. Ill try that before removing BBD.

I just recently tested this mod. I can say......there are a lot of options for raping someone. I like the idea of the Blitz rape and Dialog rape, superb! My most favorite is the gangbang rapes!!! :D

But I found a problem with the gangbang rape, I saw Raul rape a man! And sometimes my companions can't find some victims and choose to masturbate, although there are several women in the room. In outdoor, my companions can rape women tens meters away! I wonder if there are incompatible mod with SexoutRapist for the glitch?

I also a bit confuse with the "train rape", that "We're each gonna have a little fun with you" option. Does it mean all of my companions will rape that "lucky" victim? I choose it, but only the PC do it alone.

I also want to ask, how to ask one of my companions to rape someone? To make "I have a present for you" option appear? I notice it just appear on female companions (ex-rape-victim). And someone who hasn't been raped before, doesn't have that dialog option. I want my male companions to rape a woman, no way if my male PC rape a male companion to activate that dialog. :blush:

Well' date=' the rape key works fine now, as does enthrallment(at least for Willow). Set up shop in front of Gomorrah and raped all the prostitutes silly. Stole their clothes too, now they're just standing around naked.

New problem though. I'm playing a male character, so Willows first enthrallment job was to rape Arcade for me. Worked fine. Went to Arcade and gave him a "present". He agreed to it after a few tries, but when I approached one of the prostitutes to have him rape her, the option "My friend is gonna have some fun with you" never appeared.

Also, now Arcade only follows me at a walk. Won't run, won't attack anyone. Willow won't move at all. Her companion wheel comes up, but I can't get into her inventory and when I try to talk to her my only options are "Wait Here" or "I have a present for you." The rest of her dialogue is gone, she won't move except to rape people, and she only receives oral no matter which gender she rapes.Only change to my load order since my last post is adding Beyond Boulder Dome. Its late and I'm going to bed, I'll try removing BBD and trying again in the morning.

Edit: I didn't try the console command, I couldn't remember it. Ill try that before removing BBD.

[/quote']

There are 3 special cases for followers that I handle:

1) Lily (the supermutant) is ignored for all follower rapes (coercion, GB, and RO). Just didn't seem right to use her with her mental issues, so I try to filter her out.

2) I consider Boone to be straight, so he can't be forced to rape males, even when enthralled.

3) I consider Arcade to be gay, so he can't be forced to rape females, even when enthralled.

I had those listed in the OP at one time, but I think I removed the text when I added the coercion/enthrallment description. I'll put them back in later today.

The v1.02 I put out was just the v1.01 version with a total of 10 lines added to reset the 2 variables used to control whether the 'b' key does anything. I can't think of anything added that would cause what your seeing. I would try removing the BBD or soRapist and see what you get. Curious to see if dosfox or MistahIncognito run into that as well.

2) I consider Boone to be straight' date=' so he can't be forced to rape males, even when enthralled.

3) I consider Arcade to be gay, so he can't be forced to rape females, even when enthralled.

[/quote']

Can you teach me how to edit the gender alignment dialog choices with GECK or another tool to edit SexoutRapist.esp?

I want to make several modification for private use only. I know that official mod should be Lore-Friendly, but sometimes we have our own fantasy and story we want to play.......as usual. ;)

I'm at work right now so I don't have access to the specifics. Everything is in the main quest (SexoutRapistkeyQuest). If you know how to use the GECK, then you can get to the quest editor. The dialog lines have checks looking for specific variables (this I would not change, dialogs can get a little tricky with changes). The variable itself (which is what you want to change) is set in the main script for the quest. The name of the script is similar to the quest, probably SexoutRapistkeySCRIPT, but you can get to it easily from the quest in the first tab of the quest editor in GECK. There is a place with the name of the script, and the edit button is next to it. In the script, just look for the places where BooneRef and ArcadeRef are checked (inside an If/Ifelse/Endif block) and just comment out the code underneath each check. That should do it.

I am reconsidering this sexual preference stance for those 2 in the next update. I think if they are enthralled, then they will rape whomever (whoever? damn I can never remember that one) you choose. However, prior to enthrallment, I think I will keep the gender check in. And for Lily, my stance will never change, she will always be filtered out.

Just retested. Willow keeps working until you try to enthrall her. Once you've offered her a "present", all her other dialogues go away and she will do nothing other than rape (if she even accepts the gift, which she rarely does). Console code did nothing. But then, going by your comments it wasn't really expected to with this issue.

Thanks for the update srayesmanll, you're really working overtime on this one! Thank you very much. I've installed v1.02 and have one major problem ... Cheyenne (humanoid), Cheyenne (dog), Rocket, and Mac the Rapist are no longer included in the console rapist list and no longer participate in GBs :(

It's just not the same GBing without four dogs in the pack! :P . (They're an awesome team in combat too, especially against fast-moving enemies like deathclaws and legion.)

Not sure if Sunny's just being stubborn, but cannot enthrall her under any circumstances, been banging her silly for ages, but cannot get her to do the raping bit.

Still haven't been able to break the b-key after a few hours more of play, so haven't been able to try your recommended console fixes. Hopefully won't have to!

Thanks again, really looking forward to v1.03!

2) I consider Boone to be straight, so he can't be forced to rape males, even when enthralled.

Tested that, and Boone will rape males, and Arcade will rape females, no complaints. :-/ Are supermutants meant to be rapeable?

dosfox: OK, something weird going on. The lines of code I added should not affect the scanning (handled by a completely different quest and script). I won't be able to look at it til I get home tonight (currently at work - sssshhhhh, don't tell :dodgy:).

K: Have your tried removing soRapist (leaving BBD) and see if Arcades slow walk is still happening, along with Willow's dialog/no following issues? The dialog issues I could see happening, I may have added and delete a dialog (was going to try to add a dialog version of the console "reset" but decided against it), so that could be where the dialog issues are coming from. I have seen disruptions in following ai when the dialog gets putzed - saw this a lot with Sunny, but that was due to a script in a start/end dialog script that called GetSelf. I don't think I modified an start/end dialog script, but that could be it. I'll check it when I get home.

Sorry about this issues, but I will get this sorted, or my name's not Phread. Oh yea, it's not...:P

2) I consider Boone to be straight' date=' so he can't be forced to rape males, even when enthralled.

3) I consider Arcade to be gay, so he can't be forced to rape females, even when enthralled.[/quote']

Tested that, and Boone will rape males, and Arcade will rape females, no complaints. :-/ Are supermutants meant to be rapeable?

I believe the supermutants are considered creatures (not 100% sure of that). If so, there are no rape/sex anims for human(male)-on-creature, but there are creature-on-human anims. If you have a supermutant as a follower, they should be able to rape if the anims exist. I do not specify anims for creatures like I do for HH rape, I let sexout handle it. Also, the only creatures I specifically filter out from the follower rapist lists are robots (poor ED-E, can't get his freak on). I think the supermutant anims are in the current datapack, but may not be available for use in the core for 2.5.70 (they might be in the beta - check that thread).

I wasn't able to reproduce Arcade's slow walk. Willow is fine until I try to enthrall her, nothing happens til then. Like I said before, I play a male character so I was using Willow for Arcades indoctrination. When she glitched she kept refusing to rape anyone so I wasn't able to sic her on Arcade.

K: Thanks for checking. Again, I'll take a look when I get home. There is probably either a dialog dropping interfering (will check with FNV edit) or I did add code to a dialog end script that GECK was fine with but FONV doesn't like (the only thing I can think of is a "printtoconsole", and that would pretty crappy if FONV has a issue with that in a dialog script...)

I think the supermutant anims are in the current datapack, but may not be available for use in the core for 2.5.70 (they might be in the beta - check that thread).

Yes the supermutant anims are definitely there, i'm using sexout.esm beta 2.6.71b2, been to Jacobstown and WorkingGirled the supermutos there. Excellent high-quality supermutant>human animations. There's meant to be 18 new anims but i've only seen a 10 or so and was wondering if the others were human>supermutant. However, now you've given me new inspiration ... a supermutant and canine combat rape team! I'm off to nexus to look for supermuto companions!

Kainschilde209: I could not find anything in the code added that would affect willow like that. The dialog change I thought I had done wasn't in the release, and FNVEdit couldn't find any issue. I did check out Willow and there is some noted problems with certain mods (Sexual Innuendo and Animated Prostitution) that can affect her AI. Normally it affects her following, and since you aren't getting the companion wheel, maybe it's related to this. Try her resets (from the mod description):

"If she isn't following you should first try using her radio to bring her back to you and get her to follow again. If that doesn't work take her journal away from her. As a last resort use her combat radio. That will usually snap her out of it."

See if this resets her. I'll continue testing to see what I can find on my end.

I just recently tested this mod. I can say......there are a lot of options for raping someone. I like the idea of the Blitz rape and Dialog rape' date=' superb! My most favorite is the gangbang rapes!!! :D

But I found a problem with the gangbang rape, I saw Raul rape a man! And sometimes my companions can't find some victims and choose to masturbate, although there are several women in the room. In outdoor, my companions can rape women tens meters away! I wonder if there are incompatible mod with SexoutRapist for the glitch?

I also a bit confuse with the "train rape", that "We're each gonna have a little fun with you" option. Does it mean all of my companions will rape that "lucky" victim? I choose it, but only the PC do it alone.

I also want to ask, how to ask one of my companions to rape someone? To make "I have a present for you" option appear? I notice it just appear on female companions (ex-rape-victim). And someone who hasn't been raped before, doesn't have that dialog option. I want my male companions to rape a woman, no way if my male PC rape a male companion to activate that dialog. :blush:

[/quote']

Don't know how I missed this post. Sorry dude. Here are some of the answers to your queries:

1) Raul - I don't enforce any gender roles on him. Nothing I've seen specifically marks him as straight or gay, so he's bi.

2) I use the scanner to get nearby potential victims, then filter down by filtering out the obvious (children, dead, unconscious, disabled, and creature). The next thing I check is line of sight - from the target to the PC, and from the PC to the target. If this LOS is true in either case, they are added as a potential victim. This prevents someone raping an NPC 5 miles down the road, behind 4 walls, etc). However, there is a "blind spot" with this method. If the PC is not looking at the PC & you as the PC cannot see the victim in the PC's field of view, then they are skipped. For example, if you are in 1st person view (which automatically limits your field of view) and the potential victim is out of your LOS, and they have their back to you (which means you are not in their LOS), they are not included as a potential victim. I wish that LOS was based on potential (360 degree), but Obsidian decided to keep it true LOS.

3) As for the train option, the potential rapers are added to a list just after talking to one of them. You can check the list of rapers in the console after talking to one. When selecting the train, if the raper is not enthralled yet, they can decline to rape (this should also be in the console). Enthralled followers will always join in. Creatures should also always join in.

4) The coercion is available once you rape your first follower (they MUST be a follower at the time of the rape). Once you do, you should get a quest called Enthrallment with basic info about what you have to enthrall a follower. There is a hole (no pun intended :D ) where if you are using only male followers, you cannot complete the quest (one of the quest items is to vaginally rape a follower). So it's best to have at least 1 female follower (that doesn't really seem to be a problem with the sexout crowd :P ). Once you start the quest, you can complete each objectives with ANY follower (not just the first one you rape). Once a follower is raped, the coercion option appears. Until enthralled, there is the chance that the follower will refuse (keep trying, it's somewhat random).

I'm at work right now so I don't have access to the specifics. Everything is in the main quest (SexoutRapistkeyQuest). If you know how to use the GECK' date=' then you can get to the quest editor. The dialog lines have checks looking for specific variables (this I would not change, dialogs can get a little tricky with changes). The variable itself (which is what you want to change) is set in the main script for the quest. The name of the script is similar to the quest, probably SexoutRapistkeySCRIPT, but you can get to it easily from the quest in the first tab of the quest editor in GECK. There is a place with the name of the script, and the edit button is next to it. In the script, just look for the places where BooneRef and ArcadeRef are checked (inside an If/Ifelse/Endif block) and just comment out the code underneath each check. That should do it.

I am reconsidering this sexual preference stance for those 2 in the next update. I think if they are enthralled, then they will rape whomever (whoever? damn I can never remember that one) you choose. However, prior to enthrallment, I think I will keep the gender check in. And for Lily, my stance will never change, she will always be filtered out.

[/quote']

Thank you the reply.

But I can't find it. I opened SexoutRapistkeyQuest window from GECK and found the "Script:" selection with [....] button to open it.

I opened script:SexoutRapistkey, but there's no RefBoone, RefArcade, nor any name of companions there. I tried another SexoutRapist scripts listed there, like script:SexoutRapistCompScan and script:SexoutRapistMCMScript, there's no information about the companion name too.

I want to report, the "Train Rape", that one victim vs all companions rape, it works now. I don't know why but it works, although sometimes not all companions participate.

I wonder if SexoutRapist use one cell check only to detect the present of companions there? It seems, probably companions that standing a bit far way will not be chose and participate.

I also have another problem. Probably because I'm too eager, too passionate, I broke the ingame script and stuck like that forever. I have a problem with Arcade, after I choose "I have a gift for you....", he walk away return to the Freeside. I did a trick to stop the "walk away" by fired and recruited him again. But after that, everytime I choose the "I have a gift for you...." dialog option, he always walk away again. Does someone know how to fix it?

Thank you the reply.

But I can't find it. I opened SexoutRapistkeyQuest window from GECK and found the "Script:" selection with [....] button to open it.

I opened script:SexoutRapistkey' date=' but there's no RefBoone, RefArcade, nor any name of companions there. I tried another SexoutRapist scripts listed there, like script:SexoutRapistCompScan and script:SexoutRapistMCMScript, there's no information about the companion name too.

[/quote']

It's actually in the scripts of the stages for the keyquest. Open the quest, go to the Stages tab. Look in stages 50, 51, & 52. You see the if/elseif/endif blocks that have Boone and Arcade listed.