SexoutRapist v1.04 (10/13/2012)

Willow's problem is likely a result of local variables in a dialogue result script replacing local variables stored on an NPC. OK' date=' this may seem odd but here goes:

If a script is directly attached to an actor, it has these local variables which would, in previous Beth games, be accessible with ActorRef.LocalVariableName but, for some reason, is no longer accessible like this in FONV (but they still DO exist). When you create a local variable in a result script of a dialogue topic/response, they have the potential to replace the local variable on the actor with the local variable of the dialogue result script in the same indexed position (i.e. first local replaces first local, second local replaces second local). Normally actors do not have a script directly attached to them but some do, often companions and very often custom companions. it's why you should refrain from ever using a local variable in a result script. If you have something that complicated, you should create a quest that becomes a "function" you can call from a result script. Have the quest perform some task when you set a flag variable in the quest and have the function parameter also be quest variables... as an example, the clearing of your formlist in the present response is a good candidate for a helper script tailored to the task. BTW, I was fairly shocked to see you using a label-goto combination in a result script... I'm not 100% sure but I'd think that was fairly unstable of a solution within a script fragment.

EDIT: checked Willow... she has attached to her WillowScript and the first variable is HasBeenHired so accidental local variable overwriting is something she's extremely vulnerable to considering your nCount variable counts down backwards to 0 and then falls out of the label-goto construct. If it's replacing the local it would eventually end with Willow having HasBeenHired set to 0.

EDIT2:

Might be able to change

int nCount

Label 14
set nCount to ListGetCount soRapistCoercionFL
if (nCount > 0)
  ListRemoveNth soRapistCoercionFL 0
  goto 14
endif
ListAddReference soRapistCoercionFL

to

Label 14
if ((ListGetCount soRapistCoercionFL) > 0)
  ListRemoveNth soRapistCoercionFL 0
  goto 14
endif
ListAddReference soRapistCoercionFL

so you remove the use of a local variable...

[/quote']

Thanks for the info. That script was the first suspect I had in this issue. I had run into other weirdness with dialog scripts before - I have a thread somewhere in general that documents my fun using GetSelf within a script. Just a hint: DON'T. Once I get home tonight I'll give that change a try and see. Again, thanks for the info...

1. Cheyenne (creature) from CheyenneReplacer fast travels with the player' date=' but immediately starts wandering off in the general direction of goodsprings. Appears in the console Rapist list but rarely participates.[/quote']

I have never seen the with Chey(D). I am currently using the C Replacer, but with that or base ISS, I never have a problem (other than the fact that Cheyenne is female yet miraculously grows a dick :P). I've seen issues in the past with Sunny where she would suddenly walk away like she was dismissed. But this was with other mods (specifically SexoutCrowds). Never seen this with Cheyenne by herself. Have you tried move soRapist to different position above or below the ISS mod? Have tried moving ISS to the bottom of the load order? Whenever I had issues with her walking away, I moved her to the bottom of the list and that seemed to stop it. This was even before I created my mod.

2. Raul (vanilla) fast travels with the player but immediately goes into "wait" mode and won't participate in combat or rapes. He still appears in the console rapist list. Can reset him to follow, but he resets to wait on the next fast travel every time. Firing/rehiring doesn't make any difference.

Again, haven't seen this at all with him (so far). To be honest, I never really used him as a follower in any previous playthroughs. This is the first time I had him follow me. And so far, he seems to work fine. Still testing though. Also, are you using any mods that modify him? Change him to human? Just wondering.

3. Neil companion did not appear in console rapist list. He is a useless companion anyway, never moves more than 1m from player and always jumps in front of explosive weapons.

He does appear in mine, but sometimes gets listed funny (first time I saw him in the list, he was listed as Barkscorpion). And yes, he is extremely annoying with the uncontrollable follow distance. I can't run in 3rd person - he keeps running into me and "bumping" the camera. Very friggin' annoying. If it wasn't for the fact that I want to know why he is skipped for GB, he would be gone from my followers. Also, since you have a fair number of followers, make sure you page up/down while in the console, he may be listed on a previous page (I always tend to forget the page up/down).

4. None of the EZ or NCCS supermutant companions appear in the rapist list or participate in GBs or ROs, but can be Fuckatron-ed. Marcus works fine.

This may be fixed with the modified version I am running with. It checks both the FollowerFaction (current release) and GetPlayerTeammate (new check in my test). I did have a group of NCCS followers, and the new check seemed to include them, but I wanted to filter any NCCS based issues. After this run, I'll try the alternative systems (NCCS, EZ, and RR).

5. Rocket does not appear in the rapist list. Pretty sure he used to in earlier versions.

Have never tested with Rocket. I normally play males, and Rocket originally was more useful for a female PC. Also, he had a temper issue that he would attack other followers. This may have been corrected already, but I was in the habit of not using him, so I just never have added him. Will possibly add later after this current run.

6. Only 10 companions at the moment, but it's rare for more than 4 or 5 to participate in GB.

Remember that followers can "refuse" to join in on GB and RO if they are not enthralled. Are they all enthralled? Also, if the potential rapist is mid-coitus (being raped through BR, consensual through Hookups, etc), that rapist will be skipped for the duration of that GB/RO even if they become available. The current group I have has 18 followers (plus the PC), and only 2 characters don't participate - Neil (issue to be discovered) and Chey(H) (I hadn't enthralled her until very late).

7. Occasional redressing issues where rapist or rapee does not redress properly or does not remove strap-on.

Dressing/redressing is not a soRapist issue. I see this constantly with Chey(H) being Brutal Raped - she never seems to redress at all. The drunk/slut in Goodsprings (Good Times in Goodsprings mod) undresses after the bathroom blowjob - she is supposed to remain clothed the whole time and afterwards. Neither one of those have anything to do with soRapist. Normal undress/redress is handled strictly by sexoutNG - I make no calls that would interfere with that operation. The strapon is another story. I do not check for an existing strapon for the rapist. I add a Penetrator to the rapist inventory, equip it, then initiate the rape. Afterwards in the clean up script, I unequip it, and remove it. I have seen it remain once or twice (basically it isn't removed from inventory, so the NPC auto equips it). In that case, open the followers inventory and remove it manually. If you are seeing this constantly then that's another issue, but again in this run, no one has had "left-over plastic wang" syndrome :D .

I've tried uninstall/cleansave/reinstall of SORapist and CheyenneReplacer, and firing/rehiring all companions, but problems persist.

Hope this is of some use...

The clean uninstall of soRapist will cause one issue - enthralled followers will no longer be enthralled, so you have to re-enthrall them.

Thanks for the info provided. Once I get home from work I'll continue testing with a reduced follower count, and make the modification that astymma mentioned in a previous post. I don't know if that will correct anything you are seeing, but with that one issue down, I can concentrate testing to see if can replicate other follower issues you are having.

Thanks all for your info and help...

I've seen issues in the past with Sunny where she would suddenly walk away like she was dismissed. But this was with other mods (specifically SexoutCrowds). Never seen this with Cheyenne by herself. Have you tried move soRapist to different position above or below the ISS mod? Have tried moving ISS to the bottom of the load order? Whenever I had issues with her walking away' date=' I moved her to the bottom of the list and that seemed to stop it. This was even before I created my mod.[/quote']

Off topic, but you're saying that issue might be attributed to Crowds? I've got Arcade walking off on his own and Cass not moving anywhere.

If you have sexoutCrowds, then definitely. It's has a way of messing with the AI's of NPCs. For the general population, it's not easily seen, but companions can get messed up. Personally, I've seen it with Sunny and Boone, doing EXACTLY what you describe: Sunny would either stand still or walk away heading towards Goodsprings (like you dismissed her), Boone would just stand there. If it was the "stand there" issue, the companion would fast travel with the PC, but would just stand there and not follow the PC during normal movement. Sometimes you could break them out of the "trance" by sexing them up (RapeGame was very useful for this), but if you have multiple followers, you could fix one and "break" the other. There was a reset (playidle ... - look in the Crowds description or in the sexoutNG description) that you can try but it never worked for me. If you have this mod, I would suggest uninstalling it. I think it's a cool mod, but even in the description it says it can buggy and use with caution. I want to look through it and see what I can do to correct the issues because like I said, it's cool and fun. Prideslayer has said that anyone can try to work on it, I just haven't had the time.

Updated version to 1.03. Should hopefully fix the Willow issue Kainschilde209 was reporting. Also makes the enthrallment for followers more random AFTER the initial Enthrallment quest. If Willow is already biffed in your game, you should go back to a previous save (before Willow got messed up), or you may need to start fresh. Thanks to Astymma and MtM for the help on the possible resolution they sent me today, and thanks to all for your patience and help.

If you have sexoutCrowds' date=' then definitely. It's has a way of messing with the AI's of NPCs. For the general population, it's not easily seen, but companions can get messed up. Personally, I've seen it with Sunny and Boone, doing EXACTLY what you describe: Sunny would either stand still or walk away heading towards Goodsprings (like you dismissed her), Boone would just stand there. If it was the "stand there" issue, the companion would fast travel with the PC, but would just stand there and not follow the PC during normal movement. Sometimes you could break them out of the "trance" by sexing them up (RapeGame was very useful for this), but if you have multiple followers, you could fix one and "break" the other. There was a reset (playidle ... - look in the Crowds description or in the sexoutNG description) that you can try but it never worked for me. If you have this mod, I would suggest uninstalling it. I think it's a cool mod, but even in the description it says it can buggy and use with caution. I want to look through it and see what I can do to correct the issues because like I said, it's cool and fun. Prideslayer has said that anyone can try to work on it, I just haven't had the time.

[/quote']

I don't use SexoutCrowds now.........until someone continue the project.

For the "standing idle" after watching the sex show. You can fix it by using command console: "resurrect", to the problematic character.

For the walk-away Sunny problem, I don't have the solution, except reload the latest savegame before she left.

I want to report a bug again........

I installed SexoutLust and thru command console messages, I saw that companions never get an orgasm, for raping and raped.

I wonder if the orgasm actually being turned off for the victim of rape? Because I don't see my PC get orgasm too during being raped.

I want to report a bug again........

I installed SexoutLust and thru command console messages' date=' I saw that companions never get an orgasm, for raping and raped.

I wonder if the orgasm actually being turned off for the victim of rape? Because I don't see my PC get orgasm too during being raped.

[/quote']

You need to report this under SexoutLust. All I do is call the sexoutNG calls to initiate rape. Lust does it's own thing for orgasms, etc. I have absolutely no control over that. Check the posts in soLust and you should see some about this situation. But again, I just make basic calls, the only alteration is duration.

I haven't been able to play much at all recently. Life is chaos. But I hope to be able to this evening.

I know what that's like :s. No rush, was just curious. It's given me time to think on 4 new additions to the mod: a lure system to lure npcs to the proverbial "darkened alley"; a distraction option to have an enthralled follower lure an NPC and sex them up while I do bad things (stealing, etc); and a re-rape option to rape the same victim immediately; finally a capture system to basically kidnap a victim and take them back to a secure location. Slavery mods could do that well enough, but I want to do it without them. So far these are still ideas (although I think I can start on the Lure coding soon).

I have a new idea......

For enthralled victim, they had a change to turn RapeSex into CasualSex. The idea is based on what I saw, that Sexout engine manage a rape sex as painful and displeasure. Enthralled victim love being raped, so there's a change that they can turn a Rape Sex invitation into a pleasure Casual Sex.

Or at least, it gives a positive effect for the enthralled victim for being raped.

PS: Anyone who like the idea above, please post a support comment about it.

Hey srayesmanll, just recovering from an epic testing binge of SOR. I've temporarily retired all my human companions (except cheyeneH) and made up a canine/supermutant combat rape team just to see how it works.

:exclamation: Since your last update the NCCS companions are all working quite well. Tried out the NCCS Companion Pack by hcnop123 (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/41331) because it includes five dogs. They all participate in GBs and work well.

:exclamation: Marcus Companion by drg6525 (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/37376) works perfectly.

:exclamation: Meta (supermutant) and Beta (nightkin), part of NCCS Reinforcements by badreaper001 (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/39079). Worked perfectly for a couple of hours, but now show the same behaviour as Cheyenne(dog) and Raul did, i.e. standing round after fast-travelling, not participating in GBs or combat. They both appear in the console rapist list. BTW, fixed Raul by firing/cleansave/rehiring, fixed Cheyenne(dog) by disabling/enabling but this doesn't seem to work with Meta or Beta. Also both supermutants have 3 enthrallment tokens each, didn't think it was possible for unrapeable companions to be enthralled.

:exclamation: SexoutRocket does not appear in console rapist list and does not participate in GBs.

:exclamation: SexoutRex works perfectly.

:exclamation: Heavily modded deathclaw "Mr.Claw" (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/46870). He doesn't appear in rapist list or participate in GBs. Maybe too heavily scripted to work with Rapist, but would be an awesome rapist companion if he could be made to work.

:exclamation: Compatible supermutants and dogs all participate in GBs but do not participate in ROs. Very disappointing! :(

:exclamation: SexoutCheyenneReplacer seems to be a bit buggy with SOR. Cheyenne(human) works perfectly, Cheyenne(dog) doesn't seem to appear in console rapist list or participate in GBs and developed the "wandering home" problem. Mac the Rapist appears in the console list but every time it comes to his turn in a GB, SORapist breaks with error message SexoutNGRAN 9.2.

:exclamation: Is it necessary for victim to redress between each rapist during GB?

:exclamation: Some GBs involve many of the rapists taking 2 or 3 turns each. Not complaining, just never noticed this before!

:exclamation: B-key has been breaking frequently, but "SETSTAGE xx000add 100" works a treat. Unfortunately also some CTDs during GBs. Looting dialogue frequently fails to appear, even though GB appears successful.

:exclamation: How hard would it be to incorporate a real combat rape function similar to the rape orgy? Is it possible to incorporate the "I have a present for you..." dialogue into the non-human companions?

Thanks for all your hard work on this mod, it's been heaps of fun! :P

Thank you, thank you, thank you for getting me some feedback on this. I've abandoned the maga-follower test run for now, and am concentrating on a female PC (to test in relation more female based mods like tryout and strapon sex). Let's take a look at the info:

Hey srayesmanll' date=' just recovering from an epic testing binge of SOR. I've temporarily retired all my human companions (except cheyeneH) and made up a canine/supermutant combat rape team just to see how it works.

[/quote']

Cool.

:exclamation: Since your last update the NCCS companions are all working quite well. Tried out the NCCS Companion Pack by hcnop123 (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/41331) because it includes five dogs. They all participate in GBs and work well.

The change to check for GetPlayerTeammate took care of most of the problems with someone not showing up as available. I still ran into a couple that didn't work with that change either, so it depends on the design of the NPC. There is another check I could throw in, but testing with that one did not reveal better results, so I left that off for now.

:exclamation: Marcus Companion by drg6525 (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/37376) works perfectly.

He seemed to work fine on my playthrough as well (except for as noted below with all creatures).

:exclamation: Meta (supermutant) and Beta (nightkin), part of NCCS Reinforcements by badreaper001 (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/39079). Worked perfectly for a couple of hours, but now show the same behaviour as Cheyenne(dog) and Raul did, i.e. standing round after fast-travelling, not participating in GBs or combat. They both appear in the console rapist list. BTW, fixed Raul by firing/cleansave/rehiring, fixed Cheyenne(dog) by disabling/enabling but this doesn't seem to work with Meta or Beta. Also both supermutants have 3 enthrallment tokens each, didn't think it was possible for unrapeable companions to be enthralled.

Never could get that issue with any of the followers, including Raul or cheyenne(D) except under specific circumstances (see previous posts for sexoutCrowds issues). Will look into this one further.

I made a change with the latest to add enthrallment tokens to all GB participants (figured it was the same a coercion). Probably forgot to filter out creatures. Shouldn't hurt anything and they can be safely removed if you want (or leave them).

:exclamation: SexoutRocket does not appear in console rapist list and does not participate in GBs.

Probably the same issue as the first note. I think the mod devs are not setting the follower markers, either the "teammate" mark or adding to a faction like FollowerFaction or PlayerFaction (not currently testing for PlayerFaction as noted above). One of the things I remember reading is that the companion wheel requires the "teammate" checkbox to be set in GECK (or possibly call the command "SetPlayerTeammate" but not sure on that one). So if the companion has the companion wheel, they should be marked as "teammate" and should show up in the list. No companion wheel - well, that makes it unclear.

:exclamation: SexoutRex works perfectly.

Yep, same results here. I use a mod that makes him an Alsatian (German Shepherd) because I can't stand cyborg look. Never had an issue using that mod with it either.

:exclamation: Heavily modded deathclaw "Mr.Claw" (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/46870). He doesn't appear in rapist list or participate in GBs. Maybe too heavily scripted to work with Rapist, but would be an awesome rapist companion if he could be made to work.

Missed him on my test run. However, probably same as above - not marked as teammate, not added to FollowerFaction. I noticed he doesn't have a companion wheel, so I would say probably not marked as teammate.

:exclamation: Compatible supermutants and dogs all participate in GBs but do not participate in ROs. Very disappointing! :(

Since I was playing with a large number of primarily humanoid followers, most of the time I ran out of victims before running out of rapists. I'll retry with a similar party (SM/dogs/deathclaws). Question, did the deathclaws participate in the ROs? If they did, then the other creatures should have because all creatures are treated exactly the same except for robots.

:exclamation: SexoutCheyenneReplacer seems to be a bit buggy with SOR. Cheyenne(human) works perfectly, Cheyenne(dog) doesn't seem to appear in console rapist list or participate in GBs and developed the "wandering home" problem. Mac the Rapist appears in the console list but every time it comes to his turn in a GB, SORapist breaks with error message SexoutNGRAN 9.2.

This issue strongly reminds of sexoutCrowds (which I've discussed in previous posts here). I have never seen Chey(D) act differently than Sunny. Was Sunny doing the same thing? You mentioned that you were running without human followers, did that include Sunny? If you had Chey(D) without Sunny as a follower as well (don't know how you could do that), then maybe Chey(D) AI is needing Sunny. Let me know on that one (whether Sunny was a follower as well at the time and if you can replicate with both Sunny and Chey(D)).

You didn't post a current load, but frankly I don't think I would have spotted a conflict just off of that anyway. But, do you have mods that affects the sandboxing of companions? Some companions have better idling/sandboxing built in, but if you are running s sandbox mod that affects all companions, try disabling those and see if you can recreate the problems with Raul and Chey(D).

:exclamation: Is it necessary for victim to redress between each rapist during GB?

Short answer, no. Long answer: Nnnnnnnoooooooo. (Sorry been wanting to do that forever :P ). I can turn off the automatic redressing of victims per sex call (if that is still working in sexout - have never tested it). My only issue was that I could get to the last rapist, but they are busy/unavailable for the GB, so the victim remains undressed. This may not be a big deal, in the rare circumstance where the last rapist fails. I'll look into testing/modifying that.

:exclamation: Some GBs involve many of the rapists taking 2 or 3 turns each. Not complaining, just never noticed this before!

I have seen this on rare occasions. I think it is due to having a convo with someone while a rape is being performed. The rapist list updates after a convo. However, prior to a rape when the GB is selected, the current list of rapist is transferred to another formlist and that list is used to run the GB. I've only seen this a handful of times, and could never seem to forcibly recreate it. Will look into.

:exclamation: B-key has been breaking frequently, but "SETSTAGE xx000add 100" works a treat. Unfortunately also some CTDs during GBs. Looting dialogue frequently fails to appear, even though GB appears successful.

I really think there is a mod conflict with some of what you are seeing. The 'b' never has broken for me except is the one specific case I found in a previous post. CTDs I've gotten related to soRapist also happened to me with other sexout mods, so I don't think soRapist was the cause of those. I have never had the looting break (except with your case if the 'b' key is breaking, that usually indicates that the "cleanup" callback is failing, and the cleanup is where the looting occurs).

Another possibility - Question: When you are performing a GB and after the PC is done, are you doing anything with the PC prior to the rest of the rapists finishing that GB? Like, say talking to a vendor? talking to anyone where the equipment list can appear? Opening your own inventory perhaps? It may be related to something you are doing with the PC before the GB ends. Let me know on this one, and I'll also test this with mine.

:exclamation: How hard would it be to incorporate a real combat rape function similar to the rape orgy? Is it possible to incorporate the "I have a present for you..." dialogue into the non-human companions?

The rape orgy was actually never planned on, and also combat rape was never a priority with me. The only reason I added the RO was as a test when prideslayer made the change with sexout 2.5.68 to the NX style calls. He said that calls could now be made to initiate multiple simultaneous sex acts. So I said, OK watch this :P ... Again, it was basically a throw in on my part, and it stuck. Combat rape to me is a strange duck. I keep going back and forth with BR basically because I hate the lack of control (I turn off raping my PC when playing a male, but then I have to stand around like a moron while one of followers gets raped, and I can't do a damned thing about it). And combat rape never really made sense to me - I'm shooting you, I'm shooting you, I'm shooting you, now I'm fucking you. To me, it wasn't logical. So when I made my mod, I had no plans to do a combat rape. However, when rape orgy was added, I thought "hhhmmmm, maybe with this, I can make a more logical version of combat rape". I have come up with some ideas. But again, it was never my priority so it keeps getting pushed back. I can't make any promises on this other than I am looking into adding combat rape, but I want to do it the right way (for me, that is :) ).

As far as the "present" thing with non-humans. The original idea behind the coercion was another way of enthralling a follower. Since creatures (including SMs) are currently treated as automatically enthralled, I didn't really see the point to it. However, I can see the fun in having a specific creature perform a rape for the PCs amusement :D (you know, every day, in every way, I'm becoming sicker and sicker :D , and I am having a ball with it :D ). I'll take a look at adding it.

Thanks for all your hard work on this mod, it's been heaps of fun! :P

I have been enjoying doing it (well except for the bugs :s ) and I'm glad you're having fun with it. That's the whole point of modding isn't it. Fun. Thanks for the input, testing, and info. I'll see about incorporating some of the smaller items soon.

Hey srayesmanll, thanks for your quick reply...

...The change to check for GetPlayerTeammate took care of most of the problems...

Yeah, that's probably why rocket doesn't work, he doesn't appear as a companion on my hud radar (but he does in combat assistant!)

Question, did the deathclaws participate in the ROs? If they did, then the other creatures should have because all creatures are treated exactly the same except for robots.

Sorry, didn't test that. IMHO deathclaws don't make great companions and their body structure would seem to make any rape instantly fatal, so i've only tried Mr.Claw, who i'd like to romantically introduce to Violet via SOrapist.

I have never seen Chey(D) act differently than Sunny. Was Sunny doing the same thing? You mentioned that you were running without human followers, did that include Sunny? If you had Chey(D) without Sunny as a follower as well (don't know how you could do that), then maybe Chey(D) AI is needing Sunny. Let me know on that one (whether Sunny was a follower as well at the time and if you can replicate with both Sunny and Chey(D)).

Never had any problem with Sunny at all, in fact she is one of the most enthusiastic rapists and usually becomes enthralled first time. Initially all human companions including Sunny were told to wait in the Underground Hideout while we went on our animals-only wasteland spree. After a coupla days all the waiting vanilla humans resigned and went back to their hangout spots, EXCEPT for Sunny - she is still cheerfully waiting there! Cheyenne(D&H) and Mac followed me fine, but because Chey(D) wasn't working with any of the SOR stuff i disabled him/her. Because Mac was breaking the GB every time, i disabled him. Chey(H) is still following and working great.

...do you have mods that affects the sandboxing of ompanions? ...

The only one that fits that bill is the underground hideout, it has a couple of areas which encourage idling companions to exercise, eat, rest, etc. Unfortunately that mod is kind of welded into my gameplay and i'd prefer not to disable it, but it is rock solid stable and hasn't interfered before with any other mods i've ever used.

Some GBs involve many of the rapists taking 2 or 3 turns each. Not complaining, just never noticed this before!
...I have seen this on rare occasions...Will look into.

Not just not complaining, this seems to be a FEATURE more than a bug. It's never caused an endless GB, and breaks up the "pecking order" interestingly! Don't waste your precious time trying to fix this one!

B-key has been breaking frequently, but "SETSTAGE xx000add 100" works a treat. Unfortunately also some CTDs during GBs. Looting dialogue frequently fails to appear, even though GB appears successful.
I really think there is a mod conflict with some of what you are seeing. The 'b' never has broken for me except...

Suspected that the cheyennereplacer might have been the culprit, but assuming you're using that one too? Now i have chey(D) and Mac disabled but the B keeps breaking. Uninstalled cheyennereplacer for its last update (v.91) but B key kept breaking even before new version was reinstalled. I've installed sexout & Sor on a couple of friends computers as well, both with very different mod configurations, and they both report the breaking b-key pretty frequently. (BTW, they both REALLY like your mod too!:heart:)

Here's my load order at the moment...

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm

[X] ClassicPack.esm

[X] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] CaravanPack.esm

[X] TribalPack.esm

[X] MikotoBeauty.esm

[X] Lings.esm

[X] Shojo Race Vegas.esm

[X] AEVegas.esm

[X] MoMod.esm

[X] Military Explansion Program.esm

[X] WMR.esm

[X] New Vegas Error Corrections Complete - DLC + GRA.esm

[X] AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm

[X] NosCo Companion System.esm

[X] ACM NCCS Companion Wheel.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm

[X] SexoutSlavery.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] SexoutStore.esm

[X] SexOutCheyenneReplacer.esm

[X] NVEC Complete Lings Patch - DLC + GRA.esp

[X] NVEC Complete Improved Sound FX Patch.esp

[X] New Vegas Error Corrections Reduce CTD - DLC + GRA.esp

[X] MojaveLoadingScreens.esp

[X] Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp

[X] MMUE-CP-AWOP.esp

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

[X] CASM.esp

[X] MikotoBeauty.esp

[X] LingsPrettyThings.esp

[X] UnlimitedCompanions.esp

[X] VeronicaYoungMikoto.esp

[X] Neil Companion.esp

[ ] badreaper001's Jacobstown.esp

[X] HcnopNCCSCompanions01.esp

[X] drgNV - Marcus Companion.esp

[X] jomrclaw.esp

[X] MoMod-Terminators.esp

[X] MoMod-Aliens.esp

[X] HTRP-Daily Vendor Restock.esp

[X] HTRP-Vendor Supply Refresh.esp

[X] skeleton_key.esp

[X] Centered 3rd Person Camera.esp

[X] Project13 - Populated Wasteland.esp

[X] populatedcasino.esp

[X] PerkEveryLevel.esp

[X] THE5 Visors Mod.esp

[X] FairyRadar.esp

[X] Type3MClothing.esp

[X] Toms speckal armour.esp

[X] BabyDoll.esp

[X] VelvetRose.esp

[X] Lingerie - 2-0.esp

[X] AEVegas_101_items.esp

[X] pipboyx6.esp

[X] PancorJH.esp

[X] Raptor50.esp

[X] 1 Camon PKM HMG (Yangtze Memorial shack).esp

[X] Crossbow.esp

[X] .50CalFun.esp

[X] MCL_Weapon_Pack_1.4.esp

[X] The Weapon Mod Menu.esp

[X] WeaponModsExpanded.esp

[X] WMX-PreOrderPackMercenary.esp

[X] WMX-LonesomeRoad.esp

[X] WMX-GunRunnersArsenal.esp

[X] WMX-PreOrderPackTribal.esp

[X] WMX-PreOrderPackClassic.esp

[X] WMX-DeadMoney.esp

[X] WMX-HonestHearts.esp

[X] WMX-OldWorldBlues.esp

[X] WMX-PreOrderPackCaravan.esp

[X] AWOP DLC + GRA Conflict Error Fixes.esp

[X] MMUE-CP-WMX.esp

[X] WMX-AWOP Patch.esp

[X] WMR_Vanilla_S.esp

[X] WMR_DeadMoney_S.esp

[X] WMR_HonestHearts_S.esp

[X] WMR_OldWorldBlues_S.esp

[X] WMR_LonesomeRoad_S.esp

[X] WMR_GunRunnersArsenal_S.esp

[X] WMR_WMX_S.esp

[X] Stronger Bozar.esp

[X] UHNV.esp

[X] UHNV-Dead Money.esp

[X] UHNV-Honest Hearts.esp

[X] UHNV-OWB.esp

[X] UHNV-Lonesome Road.esp

[X] UHNV-More Mannequins.esp

[X] UHNV-Brighter Lighting.esp

[X] st.esp

[X] SmallerTalk.esp

[X] SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutFiends.esp

[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

[X] SexoutRex.esp

[X] SexoutRocket.esp

[X] SunnyCompanion.esp

[X] SexOutCRWorldHookUp.esp

[X] SexoutRapist.esp

[X] MergedPatch.esp

Question: When you are performing a GB and after the PC is done, are you doing anything with the PC prior to the rest of the rapists finishing that GB?

Definitely trying to do absolutely NOTHING while GB is going on! Definitely no inventory-related stuff. The only thing i do is go back to first-person view, but have tried not doing that too, and it doesn't make a difference.

Sometimes we've done GBs in HEAVILY populated areas and been repeatedly approached by all sorts of NPCs asking vanilla and Tryout-related dialogues, even forced to do WorkingGirl jobs, and the GB has completed perfectly! Sometimes not though.

...combat rape never really made sense to me - I'm shooting you, I'm shooting you, I'm shooting you, now I'm fucking you...

Yeah, but i've always played a female character and since becoming addicted to SexoutNG i've been gangbanged, buttfucked, brutally raped, sexually tortured and unwillingly impregnated from one end of the wasteland to the other by fiends, PGs, the legion, smartarse casino gamblers, horny mutated animals, even my own bloody companions! :@

Now thanks to your mod IT'S PAYBACK TIME! :P Fair enough, i reckon. On that note, would it be possible to put a FactionReputation penalty instead of a karma penalty on enemy faction rapes?

Just a quick update. Applied "setplayerteammate 1" through console to Rocket and Mr.Claw, and it has worked for both of them! Both now appear in rapist list and both definitely join in GBs. Wow, the deathclaw anims are as good as the supermutant ones aren't they?

dosfox: I've beeing taking a look at the Chey(D) stopping following issue, and I think it has to do with the separation. I really don't think it was ever intended to have Sunny/Chey separated. They have a bit of AI interactions - every time Chey barks Sunny turns towards her - kind of annoying when Sunny's giving me a BJ and I end of screwing her ear. New fetish maybe :P ? I took a look at the original SunnySmiles companion done by gurk_meja (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/37281) that the ImprovedSunnySmiles companion was built on. In that one, he emphasizes some Sunny/Chey interactions:

Notes about Cheyenne

--------------------

* Cheyenne is not a standalone follower, she will always follow Sunny, NOT you.

If you are looking for a standalone dog companion, look elsewhere.

* All relevant CompanionWheel Commands are available.

You can tell her to Wait, Change Follow Distance and Aggression with with the wheel.

For obvious reasons changing combat style has no effect.

* If you tell Sunny to wait, Cheyenne will wait by her side.

* If you fire Sunny, Cheyenne will leave with her, and join you again if you hire her again.

* If Sunny is killed Cheyenne will leave you forever.

* If you change the essential flag on Sunny, Cheyenne will also be essential.

* If you set Cheyenne to follow long distance she uses a different AI-package (accompany).

Try it out and let me know which you like best (long or short).

* You can only change if Cheyenne is a follower or not when you are hiring inside the Prospector saloon.

It seems to make clear that Chey should never follow the PC, only Sunny. How specifically did you get Chey(D) to follow while Sunny was waiting? If this was done through normal interaction, then you've possibly found a loophole in the ISS mod that should probably be fixed. Have you tried separating Sunny/Chey(D) without having CheyReplacer installed? It's possible that the separation is a side effect of being able to remove Chey(D) through Replacer.

I've beeing taking a look at the Chey(D) stopping following issue, and I think it has to do with the separation. I really don't think it was ever intended to have Sunny/Chey separated. They have a bit of AI interactions - every time Chey barks Sunny turns towards her - kind of annoying when Sunny's giving me a BJ and I end of screwing her ear. New fetish maybe Tongue ?

oh geez sorry srayesmanll, you didn't need to waste your time with this little bug. Just for the record, chey(d) was wandering off while Sunny was still an active following companion. When i installed all the new NCCS companions i told Sunny to wait in the hideout while i went and recruited all the other dogs. Most of the new dogs look like chey(d) so with all the action i didn't notice whether chey(d) was wandering off or not. Mojodajojo was surprised that chey(d) would follow while Sunny was waiting so i double-checked and he/she definitely was. Not only that, but she/he was participating in GBs as well and not wandering off!

Now you have fixed the animal recognition problem we have at least half a dozen other doggies that all look and act like cheyenne(d), so he/she is more or less redundant. Very interesting what you found about the progress of sunny and chey from a simple village gecko hunter and her doggie pal to an international bountyhunter/lover/terrorist/rapist team! There will be a film made of this one day.

So bugger it, we can do without cheyenne(d). But Mojodajojo has put a fair bit of work into Mac the Rapist with dialogue and animations and interesting habits, and it seems to be a common bug that Mac breaks the SOR GBs. Mojodajojo is looking into it, but do you have any idea what might be the problem there?

Unfortunately nothing comes to mind about Mac (I still cannot break the 'b' key except in 1 particular purposeful circumstance described X pages back). I forgot to add him to mix when I did the mega-follower test. I took a look at the CheyReplacer thread and noticed the error log you posted:

SexoutNGRAN: Aborting due to 9.2

SexoutNGRAN: 9.2 A is 1A01EFE6 [mac]

SexoutNGRAN: 9.2 B is 1206972d [victim]

SexoutNGRAN: 9.2 C is 00000000 [always 00000000]

c always '00000000' is because it's not a 3-way. The 9.2 error is what's confusing. I've asked prideslayer about that recently by he said it's not used anymore. However, unless you've mistyped it, there it is again. I wonder if sexout is having a problem adding the dog penis prop to the dog, causing to get that error? I'll post this over on the CheyReplacer thread as well.

Hey Srayesmanll, here's an interesting development. Been playing around with rape orgies, and now for some reason, the dogs, supermutants and deathclaw are all participating! Haven't changed anything except rehired some vanilla companions (veronica, cass, sunny).

I think mojo and I have figured out the issue with Mac - mojo's testing with something we've found so hopefully that will take care of him. As for this, let me ask - Did you get rid of/dismiss Neil (the SM)? I think that one has some extra issues. Any others that you may have dismissed/uninstalled?