SexoutRapist v1.04 (10/13/2012)

From what I can see with the new version there is no longer any way to initiate rape while in combat? If you can only start while sneaking or through talking?

Is there a mod maybe that will get them to yield when they're low on life so you can talk to them?

Not that I know of. There is a sexout mod that will allow the player to yield to a combatant, but not the other way around. I took a quick search through Nexus and didn't see anything there relating to yielding either.

In my ideas for this mod, I never really thought about implementing any kind of combat rape. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around the concept of "you're shooting each other, you're shooting each other, you're shooting each other, now you're fucking each other". I never liked it in Brutal Rapers, so I just never really planned on it, in the beginning. After working on the mod though, I think I have come up with some ideas that may work for me. It actually came about while adding the rape orgy in. My basic idea is similar to brutal rapist in that you can set a threshold of when the rape can occur. If conditions are met, the 'b' becomes available during combat (maybe a message in the corner or something). There would be a few conditions: # of enemies must equal or less than the number of player and followers, the leader of the enemies must be at or below the damage threshold set (just the leader, the others can be full health), and the rape will ALWAYS be a rape orgy. Again, I am still working through the ideas, but frankly I have bigger priorities within the mod (will bigger for me anyway). Currently working on 2 quests, 1 for the Enthrallment ideas I spouted off in the OP, and another as a mini-lair. Not the full lair listed in the OP, but a smaller version located ... well, you'll have to guess for now.

By the way, thanks for downloading the mod and giving it a go. I always welcome ideas, so if you have some about combat rape, or anything else in the mod, let me know.

EDIT: Damn got ninja by Zippy57. Missed the Project Ultimatum one.

Np, thanks for the response. I just wanted to be sure about how it was working. From a roleplay point of view if Project Ultamatium that Zippy mentioned gets them to yield so I can talk to them and open up the options that way, I'd prefer to go with that. Then the chance of them gettting away that you added in can kick in to rather than a just guarranteed success.

I'll give it a shot.

Just a quick update. I have been working on the Enthrallment. It's about 99% done. I've trimmed it from my original grandiose ideas, to something a bit simpler. I will be tracking rapes performed by the PC as well as coerced rapes. Oh yeah, I've added Coercion to this (was discussed, now added). To coerce the follower, the PC must rape them once. Afterwards, you should see a dialog option whenever speaking with a follower. The follower can agree or refuse. If they agree, then the next time the dialog rape option is used on a victim, there will be an option to allow the coerced rapist to do the raping instead of the PC. Once the follower has reached a level of "trust", then they become enthralled. An enthralled follower can always be "coerced" into raping another (automatic), rapes on the enthralled follower will no cause a Karma hit, and there may be more. As I said, it's 99% done, however that last 1% is kicking my ass, giving me a 2-fisted finger salute (British and American versions), and I swear it goatse'd me twice. 1 really weird issue I'm having is that when I coerce Sunny (Improved Sunny Smiles mod), she stops following me. It's as if her ai package for following is reset. I'm not removing her from the followers formlist (as far as I can tell), but she just walks away. I have another follower from a mod (non-vanilla) and this never happens with hers. She is coerced and will actually rape Sunny with no issues. With Sunny I have to ask her to rejoin me as a follower. Very odd. Also, circumstances have prevented me from spending time on my development machine, so I haven;t been able to touch it for a week, so that hasn't helped. I was hoping to get 2 quests added to this mod soon (the Enthrallment is an actual quest) but it looks like I may have to put of the 2nd one for a bit. Once I get the enthrallment quest done and working I will release a version - hopefully I can get back to it this weekend.

I'm glad you liked it. The mod makes calls to sexoutNG and it's actually that mod that handles the animation, so as long as that is up to date, it should work. What version of sexoutNG are you using? Versions v0.06 and later of SexoutRapists require at least version version 2.5.68 of SexoutNG and version 9 of the NVSE extender. 2.5.68 added newer ways of calling the animations (which I updated my mod to handle). If you are using an older version, Rapists may not work but Tryouts would. Updating to the newer version of sexoutNG will not break tryouts.

Any immediate plans for combat rape to make a comeback in the the near future? CR is pretty much the only reason I use this mod (raping innocents is a wee bit too much for me), so I'm still sticking to v0.7 because of that.

Speaking of which, could it be possible to make CR similar to Project Ultimatum's surrender feature? I.e. after you CR an enemy, you get XP, that enemy becomes neutral and you can take their stuff.

Sounds like a potential clusterfuck from scripting point of view, so my asking is a bit of a long shot.

As I've mentioned in previous posts, Combat Rape was never really a high priority for me. The fact the it worked was actually pure accident. My idea for the mod was for the PC to be more of a serial rapist type player - sneak into victims homes, lure victims into secluded areas, kidnap victims, etc. Basically, try to work from an area of anonymity. I always played sneaky, thief-type characters in most the RPGs I played, so this mod was really inspired by that kind of play. That is not to say that I won't add CR to the mix. I have some ideas to incorporate it into a CR scenario that I think make sense. For example, CR should not occur if the number of active enemies outnumber the number of "good guys" (PC and followers). To me, it makes no sense that 1 lone character can make 5 people stop shooting (or the rapist ignores the shots) while the rapist is raping one of their own. Here is what I've come up with for CR:

1) Damage threshold: the leader must reach a specific damage threshold (% of HP), similar to BrutalRapers.

2) The total number of enemies MUST be less than or equal to number of friends.

Once both parameters met, then CR will be available. maybe a message in the corner saying CR available. I see the CR being a RapeOrgy, with the modification that all victims get their equipment opened for stealing (or maybe just an automatic take all/take all caps/etc) and be forced to run away from the PC afterwards. With a slave mod active, I may allow automatic enslavement of the remaining enemies (although that could dangerous if named NPCs are part of the enemies).

I haven't tried this, but have you tried using the original RapeGame mod to do combat rape? It doesn't have the equipment scavenging that SOR has, but I think it will do the CR part. Haven't tested it myself, but looking through the code I did not see anything that would filter it. And if you position yourself correctly during the KO phase (especially with the newer versions of sexoutNG that allow the rapist to move separately from the victim during the KO), you could pickpocket the victim to simulate the equipment theft. Of course, if Bethesda/Obsidian actually allowed you to pickpocket an unconscious victim... [rant]some of the ineptness and stupidity from B/O: Can't pickpocket from an unconscious person, if using a 360 controller you can't access the console (you can in Skyrim, so someone got smart), no hotkey to do a full save (only QS), etc - stupid, stupid, stupid [/rant]

I haven't tried this' date=' but have you tried using the original RapeGame mod to do combat rape?[/quote']

Back when it was still hip, yeah. And it worked. Now I'm using your SexoutRapist v0.7 and it works even better for CR, since it has way more options (even though it wasn't intended).

Of course, if Bethesda/Obsidian actually allowed you to pickpocket an unconscious victim...

Actually, there is a mod for that (I've been using it since that one time I made a Fatigue-based fighter): Fatigue - Loot the Unconscious. And it also allows to insta-KO/kill if you manage to sneak up undetected - good for those stealthy chars.

I pretty much agree with how you see making CR. If you can make that happen, that'll be just dandy. ;)

Right now I have a another Rapist quest that's burning a hole in my brain and so I need to get it done, or anything else I try to do will be half-assed. Once that one is under my belt, I can get to looking at Combat Rape. Thanks for the patience, and the kind words about my mod :).

I looked at the mod you mentioned, but something about it I didn't like. Oh, I remember, it wasn't what the mod did, it's what it didn't do. I've been looking for a mod that adds a tranq round for a 22lr so you can use the silenced 22 to KO an enemy. This would satisfy my need for covert kidnapping of a victim and actually make the silenced 22 a useful weapon. I was hoping that "Fatigue..." mod had it, because I like the other options, but no luck. All of the other 22lr tranq round mods added either way to much crap (let's change all of the KO rules while we're here...), or fiddled with the all of the ammo too much. In the quest I am making above, I'll be adding my own tranq rounds for the 22lr, that way I can control the scenario. Now if I can figure out how to carry an unconscious body...did I say that out loud?

I've always found the silenced .22 very useful.

But then again I have a mod that actually makes shooting enemies in the head useful too. Because apparently in Fallout world taking five or six bullets to the head isn't all that dangerous to one's health.

But then again I have a mod that actually makes shooting enemies in the head useful too. Because apparently in Fallout world taking five or six bullets to the head isn't all that dangerous to one's health.

Yet another reason I found it pretty useless. Maybe they should alter the VATS so you can target the eye or earhole, that way I single bullet to the head would actually frelling work without having to unload the whole magazine...By the way, what's the mod?

Karma hit was unnecessarily , it interfering with vanilla game play . I think it should be optional .

Yep , i know rape is bad , but this are all rape/bdsm mods for game and way it is now in your (good looking & promising) mod we have 2 options :

- try it few times to check rape animation and then reload save from before (and not using mod any more) , or

- being bad karma character and loosing status (and possibly quests too)

Cheers , NepoznatiNN :)