SexoutRapist v1.04 (10/13/2012)

Ha ha! Posted while you were writing your post!

You could check for FollowerFaction' date=' probably for PlayerFaction, GetPlayerTeammate, and perhaps even a Follow Player AI package. You could also give the player a token that they could then give to an NPC to mark them as a follower.

EDIT: That last one should actually be put into SCR so multiple mods can use it.

EDIT 2: I bet nobody cares, but I have to ask to satisfy my own curiosity. Has anyone ever been Level 12 before even doing the Goodsprings showdown? Apparently I have way too many mods that add content in the area...

EDIT 3: And if those methods fail and you're feeling especially generous for some reason, you could use buildref to locate mod-added companions like this and add them to a faction you can check, although if they follow based on quest/script variables you won't be able to do that...

[/quote']

Gggarrrgghhhh, ninja'd again :P !!!!!!!!!!

I did switch to using both FollowerFaction and GetPlayerTeamate. This took care of most of them. Those other 4 just didn't with either of those 2. Time to try PlayerFaction and see...

Edit 2: I think the highest I've done is 5, although at the rate I am going with this NPC Rapist Extravaganza testing run I am going through, I may may hit your level. By the way, what Goodsprings mods are you using? I went looking for some, and I only found 1 to my liking but was worried it would putz up my Pack Rat house, so I didn't download it.

I'm using A World of Pain, Monster Mod, and the patch that combines the two. After investigation that appears to be the entire extent of mods specifically affecting Goodsprings. There are dungeons added with two phases, one with normal enemies, and one with HOLY CRAP enemies. One of them had an enemy (forget the name) that in a previous playthrough absolutely slaughtered a Level 20 Courier with several companions. I managed to win because it had to get through a doorframe to get to me and it was too big to fit. Dumb AI is dumb. :P I swear I gained two whole levels just from killing that thing.

(I also have a quest mod which uses the same house that AWOP uses as a quest reward. But it uses THE OTHER DOOR. So if you go in from the north it's one building, and if you go in from the south it's completely different.)

The main problem is due to Obsidian/Bethesda's lack of foresight in some cases. The only mechanism to pop up a selectable list is to use the message box option. This is what I use in the Blitz Rape. The problem is that you cannot add something to a message box generically at any time. You have to build the message box with ALL possible options' date=' then filter out what you don't want to see. So I would have to have a message box with options for all of the vanilla, all possible followers from downloadable mods, all possible from dlc, etc, etc, etc. This is the same problem you find in other mods where they only support vanilla npcs - tryouts is a good one. Only vanilla npcs worked initially with tryout, and they had to add a special case for Sunny. Look at the mods here where Willow had to be added as a special case. I am trying to keep mine available to all NPC followers, so dialogs and message boxes have to be somewhat minimal. I am thinking of moving the "I have a present..." dialog out from the regular dialogs and putting it under the 'b' as another dialog option. This would probably reduce the problems people are seeing like you see with Arcade (which I believe are dialog issues), but this will still not allow a pop-up selection.[/quote']

Actually the begins of this are already in SCR for Willow & Kirina, their REFS are stored in SCR and can be used by any other mods, Pregnancy already does this. I have also created 2 formlists, on called SexoutSFLPossibleCompanions which includes Vanilla companions Willow & Kirina if loaded. And also SexoutSFLCurrentCompanionsFemale, SCR automatically adds Vanilla companions + Willow & Kirina to this list if they are in the players party.

I can add other 3rd Party companions too, you could submit an esp patch of SCR, just dulicate the Willow & Kirina stuff changing the name and BuildREF etc and I'll merge it in or they could be done in esp's.

I also have a quest mod which uses the same house that AWOP uses as a quest reward. But it uses THE OTHER DOOR. So if you go in from the north it's one building' date=' and if you go in from the south it's completely different.

[/quote']

I have another mod that effects that same house (Levelers House). One door=Levelers house, other door=AWOP house.

Tested the AddToFaction console command and it works like a charm! Raul and Marcus obey me! :heart:

I think you should add this trick at the OP, so everyone who want to skip the male training ritual can do the trick. I believe many people need it. :D

I let the female companions alone, the female training gameplay is always fun!

I wonder if you can make a new interaction, to "trap" the female and became a prey of creatures in the wasteland, raped by the creatures till drop! The scenario is like this, you approach a woman from behind or thru dialog, inject her with a drug and "fertile female animal pheromone". Then run away! When there are animals or creatures near the woman, all them will rape her.

I wonder if you can make a new interaction, to "trap" the female and became a prey of creatures in the wasteland, raped by the creatures till drop! The scenario is like this, you approach a woman from behind or thru dialog, inject her with a drug and "fertile female animal pheromone". Then run away! When there are animals or creatures near the woman, all them will rape her.

Sorry, that's just something that doesn't interest me. Creature sex in general is not something I'm interested in. I allow it in soRapist because creatures can be followers, but creature-oriented encounters just aren't something I'm interested in developing or playing. It's one of the reasons I haven't played with Breeder. The mod looks good and I will try it out one day to check it out, but it will never be part of my main gameplay. Again, not my thing. That's the beauty of modding: If you want it, add it. If you don't, leave it. This idea, I will leave. However, there are those here that might take this idea and run with it. Put in the General section as a suggestion and see how it flies. Or maybe this is the one you take and run with as a first mod.

I'm using A World of Pain' date=' Monster Mod, and the patch that combines the two. After investigation that appears to be the entire extent of mods specifically affecting Goodsprings. There are dungeons added with two phases, one with normal enemies, and one with HOLY CRAP enemies. One of them had an enemy (forget the name) that in a previous playthrough absolutely slaughtered a Level 20 Courier with several companions. I managed to win because it had to get through a doorframe to get to me and it was too big to fit. Dumb AI is dumb. :P I swear I gained two whole levels just from killing that thing.

(I also have a quest mod which uses the same house that AWOP uses as a quest reward. But it uses THE OTHER DOOR. So if you go in from the north it's one building, and if you go in from the south it's completely different.)

[/quote']

Heh at the same house with 2 doors... ditto here and it's really convenient.

The boss monster that gets stuck was probably Bertha the Radscorpion Queen just north of the campsite north of the Nipton Gas Station area (the final quest to get the key to the underground from Frankie after you've done the 4 gecko bosses).

No, it wasn't. I haven't left Goodsprings. It was in the extra area inside the Goodsprings Sewer area. I think the Monster Mod patch adds it because it uses enemies added by that. It was this big black two-headed thing, walks on all fours. Something Abomination or some such and only of its heads counts as a head in VATS. 600HP or something (going off of memory since when I saw it in the last playthrough I had the see-HP perk) and one-hit-kill attacks.

No' date=' it wasn't. I haven't left Goodsprings. It was in the extra area inside the Goodsprings Sewer area. I think the Monster Mod patch adds it because it uses enemies added by that. It was this big black two-headed thing, walks on all fours. Something Abomination or some such and only of its heads counts as a head in VATS. 600HP or something (going off of memory since when I saw it in the last playthrough I had the see-HP perk) and one-hit-kill attacks.

[/quote']

Ahh gotcha. I thought it was amusing they stuck this massively huge scorpion queen in a room it couldn't get out of. No challenge to just spray it with bullets from the doorway. Though the dozens of children from tiny to giant DO get in the way at times hehe.

Just installed this mod along with Sexout, its all working fine and I get the menus when I press b but when I try to start it the NPC says no then runs away. I've checked the console and the only error type thing that displays is:

"soRapist - soRapistCompanionFL is empty."

I have no idea what that means?

Just installed this mod along with Sexout' date=' its all working fine and I get the menus when I press b but when I try to start it the NPC says no then runs away. I've checked the console and the only error type thing that displays is:

[/quote']

That because you use the "dialog rape", you start a dialog and tell her that you want to rape her.

You must sneak behind her without notice and press B button. It's called "blitz rape", there's no change for her to resist and say no. And the pleasure adventure begin......:D

Just installed this mod along with Sexout' date=' its all working fine and I get the menus when I press b but when I try to start it the NPC says no then runs away. I've checked the console and the only error type thing that displays is:

[/quote']

That because you use the "dialog rape", you start a dialog and tell her that you want to rape her.

You must sneak behind her without notice and press B button. It's called "blitz rape", there's no change for her to resist and say no. And the pleasure adventure begin......:D

Ohhh right. I didn't think to do that. Thanks.

Sorry guys, gone for a day. Yengoshi: Geck.O is correct in the Blitz rape will work. The dialog rape will work IF you have the right conditions. Check out the crime and punishment section in the OP and it will give you the basic calculations that determine of the NPC escapes. It's a base 90% chance that is reduced by several factors (listed in the section). The "soRapist - soRapistCompanionFL is empty" just means that you have no followers (whenever you talk to someone or display the companion wheel for an NPC, a scan runs to get your currently following comapnions) and that item in the console let's you know who it found.

Until RL intruded for a time yesterday, I had some fun with the NPCs. I am up to 9 NPCs, all downloaded mods. I have Sunny, Cheyenne (dog), Cheyenne (weird dog girl - mojodajojo, you are one weird dude :P ), sarah conner (stand alone npc but related to Angel Park mod), Sonia (mod with additional weapons), Lilith, Bella, James Anderson (only human male other than my PC), Ambassdor (deathclaw). I should be able to get my first vanilla (Boone) today, then add Wendy Gilbert, Veronica, and Raul in pretty short order. So far, only 2 consistent issues:

1) Sonia. Any type of sex that involves her indirectly stops her following. Doesn't matter if it's BR, sexoutSex, Hookups, Rapist, etc. She stop directly following, but her package apparently contains an automatic teleport, so she keeps teleporting to the PC when the PC is on the move. To reset her is easy, just equip her "telephone number", and it resurrects her and resets her AI package.

2) Willow's dialog must be very delicately balanced. So far she is the only one of the mod companions where the "I have a preset..." dialog causes any issue. And it's a whopper. In my particular case, you can't speak to her anymore (unfortunately I had not reached the poit where she gave me her radio). None of the mod companions have this issue at all. Only Willow. Once I get some vanilla companions, I can test with them to see if they get the same (or similar problems). I would hate to have to move that dialog under the 'b', but that may be the only option to avoid dialog issues from companion mods that can occur if they aren't more foolproof. I haven't tried hookup or sexoutsex to see if they have an issue. The only thing in the "present" dialog is a start script in the first dialog that gets a the player's CH scores then gets a random number to compare and sets a quest variable. That's it. If someone want's to take a look in geck at it and tell me what I did wrong, I would be grateful. But frankly I don't see anything weird about the script, so that means Willow has something not quite right with her dialog, or it's general dialog problem that only seems to manifest itself with Willow (so far). Willow is one of the more complicated companion mods there is, and so far from what I've seen, a very well done mod. I am still testing (as noted above) and maybe with more vanilla companions, I might see a pattern that will get me a better resolution. So, off the mean desert of Lost Wages...

In Willows readme is a list of ids for her toys. Completing her "Beauty and the Toys" quest unlocks her combat radio. Just a shortcut to up your relationship for testing.

To Max out her relationship points get all her toys, use "setav unarmed 100" to complete her "Rock em, sock em Willow" quest, go to repconn test site to get her dog, and give her a house. Wait 3 days and talk to her. You should now be at Max relationship for testing purposes. I've been using her for a long time, hit me up if you need help with her.

K: Currently at 65 (told her I liked her singing, which was actually true). Thanks for the info. I also noticed a mod (willows wish box) that has all (well most) of the stuff to give to willow in one spot. Was going to use that. Although I prefer to naturally run rather than shortcutting using the console for 2 reasons:

1) 3 things can happen by using s console shortcut: everything works fine, you bypass something that will cause a problem later because you bypassed it, or you bypass the actual cause of the problem but everything seems OK because the problem was bypassed.

2) I want to play the game...

So far with willow, I did run into the issue where the "present" dialog cause her to be locked out completely. This was also prior to her being enthralled. I backed up to prior save and it was fine. This was prior to getting the initial radio. So far, all other issues seem fine. She is enthralled, being raped, and performing rapes with no issue. Will be testing the "present..." dialog some more.

Just for grins, current set of followers: Sunny, Cheyenne(H), Cheyenne(D), Sarah Conner, Jane, Bella (she has hair issues - keeps changing color...), James, Lilith, Willow, Sonia, Ambassador (dc), Boone (first vanilla), Caleb (male found in Boulder City - still testing - does singing like Willow, but vvveeeerrrryyyy creepy), and Wendy Knight. Just acquired the last 2.

@srayesmanll

Try Marcus as well!

Marcus Companion by drg6525

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/37376

In my opinion, it's very well build. Although it's not as big and deep as Willow, just a standard companion but it feel like it was made by Bethesda himself. It's 100% full-voices and many of the voices taken from Fallout 2's Marcus. That makes this mod awesome! :heart:

Seeing the size.......yes, Marcus is very very suitable to became a Rapist, the most famous rapist in Mojave. :D

@srayesmanll

Try Marcus as well!

Marcus Companion by drg6525

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/37376

In my opinion' date=' it's very well build. Although it's not as big and deep as Willow, just a standard companion but it feel like it was made by Bethesda himself. It's 100% full-voices and many of the voices taken from Fallout 2's Marcus. That makes this mod awesome! :heart:

Seeing the size.......yes, Marcus is very very suitable to became a Rapist, the most famous rapist in Mojave. :D

[/quote']

Already added the mod, just haven't got to him yet to recruit him.

I did just recruit Neil (Black Mountain guard) using "Neil is a companion". However, it's weird. In the current version (and it the "changes" version I am modifying while doing this run), supermutants are supposed to be treated as creatures. FONV marks supermutants as creatures, not human. Neil is acting more like a human. Creatures (dogs, deathclaws, etc) are supposed to be treated as "Enthralled" without actually being "Enthralled" based on the "ref.GetIsCreature" command. All creatures in the rapist follower form list should automatically be included in GBs (and ROs if enough females are there). He got skipped even though he was in the list. This was at the end of my day yesterday, so I'll do some more testing when I get home from work. Funny, now that I think about it, Neil was listed in the list a "Sandbark Scorpion", not as a supermutant. Will have to look at him some more.

Current list of followers: Sunny, Cheyenne(H), Cheyenne(D), Sarah Conner, Jane, Bella, James, Lilith, Willow, Sonia, Ambassador (dc), Boone, Caleb, Wendy Knight, Veronica, Neil, and Raul. I need to get this crew to the Mormon fort and have nice little (OK, bug) rape orgy there...

Can you also test for Arcade too? Especially the gangbang rape.

Haven't acquired him yet as a follower. Just about to make my way into Freeside, so it should be soon. The plan is to get as many followers as possible naturally (find and add them through normal gameplay, not using the console), but I specifically want to get all the vanilla and a few standard (Willow, Sunny, and Wendy). Currently have the 3 standard mods, and 3 vanilla (Boone, Veronica, and Raul). Cass and Arcade are the last vanillas I need.

Couple of quick fun notes. During a 16 follower gangbang of Cass (had to welcome her as a companion :D ), 2 funny (and somewhat similar) things happened:

1) While Willow was butt-raping Cass. Willow began singing. Nearly did a spit take with that one.

2) Perfect timing award goes to Caleb (mod companion). Like Willow, Caleb's AI does singing, but in a very creepy voice. I like this mod. Anyway, just after orally raping Cass (during the same gb), he gets up, redresses, and starts singing "I did it my way". That one did get the spit take...

So far, the only human companion to show any major issues specifically with soRapist is Willow. She definitely does not like the "present..." dialog. Cass showed an issue just after the gb where it looked like she wasn't following. However, I went back to a save prior, did the gb again, but this time no issues. I think it's time to remove some of the filler mods and just go with the vanilla plus Willow (maybe 1 or 2 others). Plus Neil the supermutant. There is something definitely not right with that one. He does not participate in the gang stuff (GB or RO). However, he does commit rapes through Brutal Rapers, even on males even though I have Creature on Male set to 0. None of the other animals have committed a Brutal Rape with that setting at 0. I need to get farther along to pick up the Marcus companion, I think that is probably a more stable mod. Anyway the following are things that will be fixed/changed in the next version:

1) The Enthrallment quest will remain the same. However, follower NPCs will become enthralled with the same chances that I give normal NPCs (5% X # of rapes) rather than the hard 7 rapes/coercions that it currently is.

2) Rapist involved in a gangbang will be treated like a coercion - they get an enthrallment token counter just like a coerced rapist does currently, which counts towards the enthrallment chance.

3) RO - if the primary victim (the one the PC rapes) finishes before the other RO victims, the backpack inventory is displayed once for each remaining RO victim. Need to find a way to stop that.

4) Going to look into changing the RO victim selection a bit. Instead of check LOS for the PC only, I will try to check LOS to the potential rapist as well.

5) Try to figure out why the Willow mod has such a problem with the "present" dialog. If I can't, what I may do is move the dialog to the 'b' (I really don't want to do that because kills immersion). Frankly I want to move the rape dialog to the main dialog, but considering the issues, I will leave that under the 'b' and contemplate moving the "present" dialog. Another option is to use MCM to have a preference. If not using a mod that has issues, then the user can select to have the "present" remain a dialog. If they choose, they can have the "present" appear in the 'b' key rape dialog.

Willow's problem is likely a result of local variables in a dialogue result script replacing local variables stored on an NPC. OK, this may seem odd but here goes:

If a script is directly attached to an actor, it has these local variables which would, in previous Beth games, be accessible with ActorRef.LocalVariableName but, for some reason, is no longer accessible like this in FONV (but they still DO exist). When you create a local variable in a result script of a dialogue topic/response, they have the potential to replace the local variable on the actor with the local variable of the dialogue result script in the same indexed position (i.e. first local replaces first local, second local replaces second local). Normally actors do not have a script directly attached to them but some do, often companions and very often custom companions. it's why you should refrain from ever using a local variable in a result script. If you have something that complicated, you should create a quest that becomes a "function" you can call from a result script. Have the quest perform some task when you set a flag variable in the quest and have the function parameter also be quest variables... as an example, the clearing of your formlist in the present response is a good candidate for a helper script tailored to the task. BTW, I was fairly shocked to see you using a label-goto combination in a result script... I'm not 100% sure but I'd think that was fairly unstable of a solution within a script fragment.

EDIT: checked Willow... she has attached to her WillowScript and the first variable is HasBeenHired so accidental local variable overwriting is something she's extremely vulnerable to considering your nCount variable counts down backwards to 0 and then falls out of the label-goto construct. If it's replacing the local it would eventually end with Willow having HasBeenHired set to 0.

EDIT2:

Might be able to change

int nCount

Label 14
set nCount to ListGetCount soRapistCoercionFL
if (nCount > 0)
  ListRemoveNth soRapistCoercionFL 0
  goto 14
endif
ListAddReference soRapistCoercionFL

to

Label 14
if ((ListGetCount soRapistCoercionFL) > 0)
  ListRemoveNth soRapistCoercionFL 0
  goto 14
endif
ListAddReference soRapistCoercionFL

so you remove the use of a local variable...

Another demonstration of the game developers' exemplary programming skills.

The standard rule for scripting Oblivion is to NEVER use a local variable at all in a script fragment like a dialogue result script. In the Fallout series it can work and it can't... it seems purely arbitrary but creates bugs that are nearly impossible to find.

Hey Srayesmanll, sorry i haven't reported back, but my game has become plagued with CTDs while fast-travelling and moving cell-to-cell, also a few during b-key dialogues.

Like everyone else i've been experimenting with different animal and supermutant companions and met with mostly unsatisfactory results. Down to a reaonably stable crew now (Sunny, Veronica[mikoto], Cass, Raul, Arcade, SexoutRex, SexoutRocket, Mac the rapist, Cheyenne[H], Cheyenne[C], Marcus). Besides the CTDs, rapist-related problems include:

1. Cheyenne (creature) from CheyenneReplacer fast travels with the player, but immediately starts wandering off in the general direction of goodsprings. Appears in the console Rapist list but rarely participates.

2. Raul (vanilla) fast travels with the player but immediately goes into "wait" mode and won't participate in combat or rapes. He still appears in the console rapist list. Can reset him to follow, but he resets to wait on the next fast travel every time. Firing/rehiring doesn't make any difference.

3. Neil companion did not appear in console rapist list. He is a useless companion anyway, never moves more than 1m from player and always jumps in front of explosive weapons.

4. None of the EZ or NCCS supermutant companions appear in the rapist list or participate in GBs or ROs, but can be Fuckatron-ed. Marcus works fine.

5. Rocket does not appear in the rapist list. Pretty sure he used to in earlier versions.

6. Only 10 companions at the moment, but it's rare for more than 4 or 5 to participate in GB.

7. Occasional redressing issues where rapist or rapee does not redress properly or does not remove strap-on.

I've tried uninstall/cleansave/reinstall of SORapist and CheyenneReplacer, and firing/rehiring all companions, but problems persist.

Hope this is of some use...