Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

On 4/13/2019 at 5:35 AM, UltimaXeno said:

Ok well I kind of just installed both, I did it in this order

AAF

Four-play

Four Play framework

AAF patch with Four play Proxy.

Has it worked for you? I would love to get more animations for Fourplay, but unless you are getting animations for other packs that are not Crazy's or Leitos's, then I am guessing Fourplay is probably overiding...

1 hour ago, ChristyPhilip said:

Is there Four Play and Fourplay framework?  Are they both different?

They are the same thing. There is just Fourplay or AAF. You choose one or the other. I am a little out of touch when it comes to Fourplay, as I haven't used it for quite some time. It is the original sex framework that was made and now things are switching to AAF. Four play will still work but compared to AAF it is limited on what it offers.

On 4/21/2019 at 8:37 AM, Baboo15 said:

Hi!

I have an issue with animation. Everything works fine, but even with Community patch, I have a problem with alignment. 

Any idea guys? 

Which version of Leitos animations are you using? You need his older versions 1.4c or 1.4b to work best. His latest are AAF compatible only. Have not play FO4 in a bit, but when I did, got near 90% ok alignments. Beds usually mess up the worst and unless it is a sleeping bag, should be avoided..

14 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Refresh my memory, what is RSE? I am not using that in my load order...

RSE changed to RSE elements for AAF which you can still download some element's for AAF. But as for RSE it's been taken down by it's author Flashy(joeR).

7 hours ago, iskruel said:

By any chance does anyone have a copy of FP_RSE? It's been taken down from here but the AAF version doesen't want to play nice with my setup atm.

Important Question: 1> Is your FourPlay installation working perfectly eg Striping works, animations work,?  

2> do you have any of these mods installed   Better Settlers, Horizon, Diamond City Expansion, CWSS (Shower mod)

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

Important Question: 1> Is your FourPlay installation working perfectly eg Striping works, animations work,?  

2> do you have any of these mods installed   Better Settlers, Horizon, Diamond City Expansion, CWSS (Shower mod)

Whats' s up with the shower mod? I use it and my Fourplay works fine. Only use SEU and Violate.....

15 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Whats' s up with the shower mod? I use it and my Fourplay works fine. Only use SEU and Violate.....

The reason I ask is that those mods will need to be patched if you install FP RSE and I only have the old versions of the patches from last year also you will need to download Rogg  DD items Manager and install it before RSE "even if you do not have Devious Devices installed".

17 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Important Question: [SNIP]

Answers:

1> yes, the rest is working as designed after I switched back. Still waiting on what I understand should be part 2(?) of AAF RSE (the breeding part). I seem to have deleted FP-RSE from wherever I saved it at the time.
2> Nope, the only mod I have that affects Diamond city is Diamond city enhanced: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12005 , Which mostly adds a few trees, lights and sounds. I can easily deactivate it if necessary. I do not use DC Expansion.

6 hours ago, willisonnnnnnn said:

After I followed all the instruction above it is still not working, 2 actors just stand there for 30 seconds, i have f4se that's stable for 130 build of fallout. pls help

Your load order might help us. Also, are any animations working? There is always a delay from asking for sex and the animation. Sometimes it seems like 30 seconds, but its not. If delayed, I will often push 0 keypad. Most times, that will start up animations. Do not use Leitos latest animations, look for an older version. Fourplay does work most of the time. If looking for cheap and fast thrills, look for Sex Mod on Nexus. In German, but easy to figure out. Has 4 built in auto sex positions. No fuss or muss...

On 4/30/2019 at 7:08 AM, willisonnnnnnn said:

After I followed all the instruction above it is still not working, 2 actors just stand there for 30 seconds, i have f4se that's stable for 130 build of fallout. pls help

You mite of missed the install of this:

. you need version 31 for latest fallout 4 update (do not install the src version)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2019 at 6:07 PM, mrbear2899 said:

Why do you need to disable the FO4 animations by Leito and Crazy's Gun ESPs after initializing 4P?

you only need to disable leito's gun if you are using it with Crazy's Gun Animations as they conflict and I think Leito did advice that you disabled his as Crazy's gun was better or something. But that was with his 1.4 version I think,

Hello everyone ?
It is possible to have a tutorial in French if there are French among you ?. I'm not very good at English. I already tried once to follow the tutorial in English but I did not arrive. There are things that are not going well in my game. ?
Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I haven't been able to read all of the comments in this threat. But I'm having a problem with my Four-play. When the violate function goes into use I get a pop up " F4SE can't play this that and the other. F4SE may have been installed wrong and lacks scripts" How does one fix this?

https://gyazo.com/7f0c74d7a1d5f219dfd5a6bb8865b3c6

That Gyazo is the pop up that generates when the error occurs.

28 minutes ago, Lias12 said:

Okay, I haven't been able to read all of the comments in this threat. But I'm having a problem with my Four-play. When the violate function goes into use I get a pop up " F4SE can't play this that and the other. F4SE may have been installed wrong and lacks scripts" How does one fix this?

https://gyazo.com/7f0c74d7a1d5f219dfd5a6bb8865b3c6

That Gyazo is the pop up that generates when the error occurs.

Your F4SE might be outdated or it may have to be reinstalled. Do that first, then come back..