Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

4 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

I want to like that video (great animations and actually a good remake of the song), but......  if I did I would be betraying my girl Susanna Hoffs.    Uh oh.......does that make me a fan boi?

The more salient detail is does she know or care that you exist, followed by is a thing so sacrosanct no one else can ever do it also. ( Since it's LL I'll go ahead state out loud both of these are rhetorical)

1 hour ago, steelpanther24 said:

I want to like that video (great animations and actually a good remake of the song), but......  if I did I would be betraying my girl Susanna Hoffs.    Uh oh.......does that make me a fan boi?

uummm, ok   lol

not rly sharing for likes\ thumbs up \ stars so you can give me internet points or not, totally up to you ;).   i make these for me coz its fun and something different to try and create.  i share coz why not, maybe someone else will enjoy it in some way, either coz of the song or the visuals, etc.  thx for watching and have good day

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.”

Oscar Wilde

p.s. @steelpanther24 i care 1000x more for a comment that says you enjoyed it rather than any like/etc. any day. so thank you ;)  i am also open to any ideas or suggestions to improve or give me new fresh ideas.

11 hours ago, Sarathis said:

She has a really exquisite face. Her expressions in these shots are lovely. Very nice work.

Thank you, I appreciate that. She's my main character and I believe I put the most work on her face out of all my characters. Finally got my hair from my sketches and art made in game so I'm happy how it came out. :)

22 hours ago, 7Synns said:

Dylan, Skyrim Scenes: Walk like an Egyptian

Also join the praise of the author :)
Nice animation! Is this a selection of several pieces of different dances? If so, I would appreciate links to the files used, if any are available (especially 1:29 onwards)

3 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Also join the praise of the author :)
Nice animation! Is this a selection of several pieces of different dances? If so, I would appreciate links to the files used, if any are available (especially 1:29 onwards)

thank you for the compliment, glad you enjoyed it. 

as for the dances, i think there are as many as 6 or 7 animations in here and as far as linking them that would literally be a huge undertaking as i honestly dont know most of the dance names/ songs they originally come from because as you can see i dont use do the standard skyrim song and dance thing.  i put together a mod of my fav anims and it constantly changes.  i do believe one of the orignal dance anims i used in this is called dalla dalla ( or something close to that) which i think i seen on youtube.

Hi all,

Ben long-term user of this site but never really post here much and so thought it was about time I did. The below is copied over from Nexus as recently returned to playing Skyrim.

Starting back in Skyrim after almost a year away so need a new character creation to enjoy the game with. Laurana is the result, hope you like her. Also she's based off my vision of the Dragonlance character of the same name :)

Just a bit disappointed I only took these shots in 1080, forgot to upscale to 1440 as been away so long!!

Mods used

Body pre-set by the wonderful zacki: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90243/

Outfit: Fox 41

413923835_Laurana-WoodElf1.jpg.bece3b12d217c73e5c166a2c3b94ea04.jpg

Spoiler

1861982769_Laurana-WoodElf2.jpg.cb783f68a6f10ac3decccea0486aacec.jpg1268187724_Laurana-WoodElf3.jpg.b62c164c0fe493eadf31e546f8e973e7.jpg

2 hours ago, Earen said:

That smile. Just a question on regards of technologies used.  You  have found a way to replace face normal map dynamically? Or it's static?

I suspect it's a static image that went through something like faceapp.

I could be wrong. Either way I love Shermie's work.