Ā 

Ā 

And new "Power-type" abilities:

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā 

Power Within

Duration for Warrior Race, sec (MCM 60-120-180-240-300), 1 per day

Ā 

Power Strike - push enemies on power attacks (MCM)

Power Tremble - giantā€™s slam explosion with certain chance and push force on power attack (MCM)

Block Disarm - chance to disarm attacking enemy while blocking (MCM)

Sweep - on power attacks

Power Charge (MCM)

More armor (100-200 \ 300)

More unarmed damage (30-60 \ 140)

Stagger Immunity (100%)

Arrows Immunity (100%)

More attack speed (MCM 5-10-15-20-25)

Power attacks do more damage (50%-100% \ 200%)

Reduced damage from common (non-power) attacks (25%-50% \ 75%)

Unlimited power attacks (stamina regen 1 per sec)

Other (???) (Accept suggestions)

Ā 

Magic Within

Duration for Adept Race, sec (MCM 60-120-180-240-300), 1 per day

Ā 

Magic Tremble - on elemental spell cast elemental force wave may push all enemies around caster with certain chance (MCM)

Mind Drain ā€“ during combat drains mana from enemies who cast spells around player, per sec (10-20 \ 30)

More magic resist (15-20 \ 30)

Fire\Frost\Shock spells do more damage (50%-100% \ 200%)

Incoming Fire\Frost\Shock spells do less damage (20%-30% \ 50%)

Ā 

Spirit Within

(part of other ā€œwithinā€ powers, for all races)

Ā 

Unrelenting Force Immunity (100%)

Paralysis Immunity (100%)

Fall damage immunity (100%)

More Jumps (MCM)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hmm, this might just be me, but I love the idea of the amazons being totally overpowered. I love the 'Knowledge' element, where they gain more XP in their related race skills. But I think they should have a small passive bonus in ALL things, you know? With how massive they are, even the adepts would grasp physical skills well don't you think? Like... 10% for all skills, with 20% for their specialty skills. Just a thought, I love the idea even without any changes at all!

Hello I just downloaded your mod for SSE and I have come across a bug...a pretty big one. I get into the game and make my character and the armors are not fitting to the body. They look like the normal armor in vanilla. I take off the chest piece and the body fixes into a nude one, but if I equip the armor it goes back to vanilla armor. I am using the standard fur armor with sleeves and I have tried other armors with no success, although the clothing seems to work just fine, which means something is working...so please help me, I want to use your mod, but I can't do it naked. :PĀ 

Ā 

Okay I feel stupid. I "fixed" it. I didn't know there were specific armors for the bodies. Nevermind! I was dumb lol. Thanks.

Ā 

Hey @AzazellzĀ I have some questions for using your amazing mod with Skyrim Special Edition:

Ā 

1. Is there any physics mod that actually works? I didn't find any so far

Ā 

2. Is there a way to make heels work? There doesn't seem to be a Netimmerse Override, and I like ECEs character customizations way better.Ā 

Ā 

3. Would you mind updating the guide for Special Edition?Ā 

1 hour ago, debrarshackelford said:

1. Is there any physics mod that actually works? I didn't find any so far

No idea.

2. Is there a way to make heels work? There doesn't seem to be a Netimmerse Override, and I like ECEs character customizations way better.Ā 

Use NiO files from Racemenu without Racemenu plugin.

Should work, I think.

3. Would you mind updating the guide for Special Edition?Ā 

Guide? Which guide?

25 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

Use NiO files from Racemenu without Racemenu plugin.

Nice, thanks! I missed that when reading the XPMS mod

Ā 

16 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

Guide? Which guide?

I mean on the File page for True Amazons. Or It would be nice if there would be one(like install order and requirements)

10 minutes ago, debrarshackelford said:

I mean on the File page for True Amazons. Or It would be nice if there would be one(like install order and requirements)

Requirements for LE are listed on the mod page, so find the conversions of these mods (if they exist at all) for SSE is not hard, I think.
If you can't find anything - just don't use SSE, and switch back to LE (like me, lol).
Ā 
Load order for my mod doesn't matter, so it can be placed anywhere.
Ā 

Hmm, alright I think I'm gonna stick with SSE. The only two things that don't work currently are unarmed normal attack animations and breast physics. But SSE looks way better to me (even without enb) and it runs many times more stable than LE

2 hours ago, a88378438 said:

Hi friends,what is your points for my this mod?ļ»æé¾™ę‹³ ļ»æ

There are interesting things there, but in my opinion it is too overloaded with visual effects.

In addition, this is Chinese mod, so I can not work with it normally. Problems with text encoding (squares instead of text).

"Power Punch" mod is good enough for my goals (special spell-buff for unarmed-type combat).

On 2/12/2019 at 9:48 PM, Azazellz said:

There are interesting things there, but in my opinion it is too overloaded with visual effects.

In addition, this is Chinese mod, so I can not work with it normally. Problems with text encoding (squares instead of text).

"Power Punch" mod is good enough for my goals (special spell-buff for unarmed-type combat).ļ»æ

I get it,so what is your new plan?how isĀ planned speedļ¼Ÿ

1 hour ago, a88378438 said:

I get it,so what is your new plan?how isĀ planned speedļ¼Ÿ

Little by little.

In addition, I encountered difficulties in the implementation of certain things (mostly in adaptation of all current things for NPCs).

For example, spells casted through perk with "apply combat hit spell" have a very strange "source". Looks like it's not an owner of the perk, but target NPC itself.

On 2/14/2019 at 8:25 PM, Azazellz said:

Little by little.

In addition, I encountered difficulties in the implementation of certain things (mostly in adaptation of all current things for NPCs).

For example, spells casted through perk with "apply combat hit spell" have a very strange "source". Looks like it's not an owner of the perk, but target NPC itself.

Hope new mod coming soon

On 2/21/2019 at 5:51 AM, Clanomega2501 said:

Hi,Ā AzazellzĀ did you ever get a chance to finish normal maps for the khajiit? Can you do theĀ extreme map forĀ beast race? Thank You for your time.

You can try make them yourself.

The best result (but still insufficient) that I was able to achieve was obtained with the help of this tool.

Manual for converting one type of normals to another (object-space and tangent-space) you can find here.