View File

I made this because the only alternative was.. a little disappointing.

Comes with 3 textures for the harness, Brown leather, black and white leather, and camo.
Like wise the attachment comes also with 3 textures, black, purple and nude/flesh.

The textures and objects are separate, so you can have any colour harness with any colour dildo.

The .esp was made just for testing purposes, so very basic, you can get them by console (help "strap-on" 4)

The only glaring problem I've noticed is with the ground model, it for the most part works in in the world but when looked at in the pipboy its a no show.
Other then that I've not done much extensive testing (my fallout 4 needs a spring clean) but I lined it up with Leitos EVB male so it should align...

Ow yea, it also works with BodySlide so it should fit your preset, I think that's everything, if you find any bugs let me know.

V2, added an attachment for the institute chastity belt, found here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66027-institute-slave-gear/ and more importantly here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68208-community-restraints-pack/ and here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices-12/

Should work with BodySlide, but BSing something to fit something already BS'd was.. I think i made harder then it needed to be.. but like i said should work, probably.
Need to make a proper ground file for it, and a better description page...

View File

Great stuffs.

Does this work with Four-Play dildo-equipping function right of the box? 

I'll add this as recommendations for my mods as I update them.

Nah - I'm soft-loading the current one using formid and filename. I was thinking I'd add these tonight.

I suppose I'm really going to need to make some way to choose which one people want at some point. I suppose this is as good a time as any to work out how create a craftable settings holotape :)

Nice, although I'd like to also see a high tech version based on the institute chastity belt or just an addon for it smile.png

Hmmm, not sure on how to approach a high tech strap-on, but an addon for the institute chastity belt I had an idea on how to to it.

5wxurxjx0rq961f7g.jpg

Something like this?

Great stuffs.

Does this work with Four-Play dildo-equipping function right of the box? 

I'll add this as recommendations for my mods as I update them.

Nah - I'm soft-loading the current one using formid and filename. I was thinking I'd add these tonight.

I suppose I'm really going to need to make some way to choose which one people want at some point. I suppose this is as good a time as any to work out how create a craftable settings holotape :)

I would love to see these ones by Vioxsis take the place of the NSFW version, since the latter has no BodySlide files for it, and... let's just face it, it's totally unimmersive. ;-)

Hmmm, not sure on how to approach a high tech strap-on, but an addon for the institute chastity belt I had an idea on how to to it.

5wxurxjx0rq961f7g.jpg

Something like this?

Hmm I'd skip the strap and balls and make the dildo bit look more bullet probe like, less realistic, like its mechanical and screws on or something.
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For those interested, Four-Play will now soft-load this mod if installed.

This is not happening for me. I'll try to get a "clean" Papyruslog (without the Spam from the current UFO4P bug).

I'm running the current versions of CBBE/EVB Male cut flacid/Add Body Textures/Strapons Vioxis (obviously)/Synth Clamp Ons (haven't gotten busy with a Synth yet, but ANAL works)/Leito's Animation Pack/Crazy's Gun (esp not activated)/Four-Play/Four-Lei Plus/Four-Play Nudesuits/Nudesuits Four-Lei Plus Compability Patch/ FP Violate/FP Vanilla Fudge/FP Family Planning/FP Prostitution/FP Autonomy/FP SEU/Vinfamy's Control Panel

No other body/clothing mods.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

could someone help me?? i have this installed alongside fourplay and fp violate, fp prostitution and fp vanilla fudge and im a female agressive character who wants to buttfuck slaves or clients while prostituting... i installed both leito and crazy animations and i tried many thing and still its not able to load the strapon... i always buttfuck people with nothing... my load order is like this (FP related) 

VIO_Strap-On.esp=1
Vinfamy_CP.esp=1
DA Bondage Rope.esp=1
FP_Violate.esp=1
FP_Prostitution.esp=1
FP_VanillaFudge.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
four_play.esp=1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm experiencing a 'bug', maybe?

Sometimes (I'm not sure why) when switching Actor position via Four Play's Menu (default key I believe is Numpad 3) the other character now has a Strapon equipped, but if I switch the Actors position again after that then the Actor that received the strapon will keep it equipped forever regardless of what happens, including stopping the animation even after the Actor re-equips all previous gear before going naked. So all the gear is there and the strapon remains, clipping through the gear.

So, in other words (step by step) what happens is, let's say between two female characters. My own and Piper:

1) I shoot at Piper to 'set' Actor #1 (using the pistol method)

2) I unequip the pistol to 'initiate' a scene with Actor #1 (that's Piper)

3) Both me and Piper properly go naked and the scene begins correctly. My character has a strapon, and Piper doesn't.

4) Now, let's say I want Piper to switch to the position that my character had. I press Numpad 3 and it works.

5) Now, Piper has a strapon AND my character still has her strapon equipped.

6) However, if I then switch positions over again a second time to go back how it was originally, then Piper KEEPS the strapon, and my character too.

7) If I stop the scene manually OR if I let it finish after the designated time I wanted, then my character AND Piper re-equip all their gear, that's fine...

8) BUT... my character doesn't have a strapon anymore (that's alright) while Piper STILL has the strapon equipped, on top of all her gear and the thing then clips through.

I haven't found any way to fix that at all. It seems to pretty much happen all the time as soon as I do an Actor position switching. Is that simply a known bug at the moment or did I do something wrong? Because, otherwise, everything works. The Four Play framework works fine, the Menu works fine too, the strapons do appear and work properly IF I don't do any Actors position switching apparently.

If anyone has any suggestion please feel free to enlighten me!

OH and... hummm, on a side note, is there a way to 'erect' the strapon? Because it seems to keep the same "alignment" all the time and some positions simply have the strapon completely outside penetrating thin air. Do I really have to go in Bodyslide to physically 'build' my own erect version for that? And if I did that wouldn't it always remain erect anyway?

Thanks for the help guys. And, just wanted to say thanks a lot for this mod.