For one magical, brief month this behaved just like the male penis does  in AAF, becoming erect and aligning to the Leito animations. 

Now, through a frustrating turn of events I have lost the magic. My piper wears a dumb stick on a string ..... damn! Its still an awesome mod, but now only 93.6% awesome instead of full-on 100% yeee haw awesome. 

I have gone full nuke in an effort to win back the fun. Deleted the game, deleted all files (including f4se, steam, and even the temp folders were I stored the downloads).  I started fresh, switched to vortex, followed the AAF Visual manual to a tee, and kept my install clean. This time I switched to Body Talk hoping that would do the trick. 

Animations play as planned. Piper equips on cue, but Cait still just gets a blind whacking instead of a nice deep plugging.

Can any of you kind folks point me to a cure? Or, is it time for me to just accept the 93.6% gift and get over it ?

UPDATE:- Correction. All alignment is off now, FF or MF. The pecker just swings around like a straight stick. I still welcome any help 

Help me, see the console in print....

I cant add to inventory, this is the "ID" 0A03D553 ??? if yes when I use player.additem dont work.... say  that not found or something like that I tried a lot and never show in inventory.

I am trying use with Sleep Intimate X... in the Draco Torre site say "added to vendor’s clothing list" I visited many sellers and no one has this.............im going crazy with that PLEASE REPLY

using VIO_Strap-On V3 +VIO SIX Patch for Sleep INtimate by DracoTorre both installed with NMM (not work) and manually (not work too)

chrome_2018-11-25_08-47-23.png

5 hours ago, VictorH said:

Help me, see the console in print....

I cant add to inventory, this is the "ID" 0A03D553 ??? if yes when I use player.additem dont work.... say  that not found or something like that I tried a lot and never show in inventory.

I am trying use with Sleep Intimate X... in the Draco Torre site say "added to vendor’s clothing list" I visited many sellers and no one has this.............im going crazy with that PLEASE REPLY

using VIO_Strap-On V3 +VIO SIX Patch for Sleep INtimate by DracoTorre both installed with NMM (not work) and manually (not work too)

0A03D553 is referencing the message (MESG) is the indicator for this, you want the armour (ARMO) is the reference for that.

So "player.additem 0f000f9f 1" will ad the camo version to your inventory.

26 minutes ago, Vioxsis said:

0A03D553 is referencing the message (MESG) is the indicator for this, you want the armour (ARMO) is the reference for that.

So "player.additem 0f000f9f 1" will ad the camo version to your inventory.

FINALLY.... Thank you so much.

I don't like the purple dildo texture. The harnesses show up great in the game so I don't think I have any missing texture issues but the dildo with that purple color drives me crazy with thoughts of missing textures or something because it's so bright. How can I just have flesh and black dildos attached to the harnesses without the purple dildos? Can I just copy the black texture in the folder rename it as the purple one and delete the purple one out of the texture folder? This way I'd have two chances to end up with a black dildo and one chance for a flesh. 

2 hours ago, ReaperBlade said:

I don't like the purple dildo texture. The harnesses show up great in the game so I don't think I have any missing texture issues but the dildo with that purple color drives me crazy with thoughts of missing textures or something because it's so bright. How can I just have flesh and black dildos attached to the harnesses without the purple dildos? Can I just copy the black texture in the folder rename it as the purple one and delete the purple one out of the texture folder? This way I'd have two chances to end up with a black dildo and one chance for a flesh. 

Yes you can do that, but just to clarify you always get the same strapon since its defined in the .xml (Data\AAF > FF_equipmentSetData.xml) you can also edit that .xml to point to a different strapon or you could edit the esp to point to different material swaps, you can even rename the material files like you would the textures to swap them (Data\materials\Strapon) or even edit the materials to point to different textures.

Any of the above ways will do it, there's probably a few more ways then that too, just have to pick your poison, if something goes wrong just reinstall the mod to reset the slate.

On 11/30/2018 at 6:36 AM, Vioxsis said:

Yes you can do that, but just to clarify you always get the same strapon since its defined in the .xml (Data\AAF > FF_equipmentSetData.xml) you can also edit that .xml to point to a different strapon or you could edit the esp to point to different material swaps, you can even rename the material files like you would the textures to swap them (Data\materials\Strapon) or even edit the materials to point to different textures.

Any of the above ways will do it, there's probably a few more ways then that too, just have to pick your poison, if something goes wrong just reinstall the mod to reset the slate.

Thanks! I tried my method and it worked fine but I will tinker with the XML files next time and try that. But for now, I'm back to starting fresh again because I keep getting too many missing animation warnings and I'm still struggling to get male erections to work. They look like they are trying to shoot pool with ropes. The men in this game need to be wearing your strapon also! Pitiful! But thank you again for your amazing mod and your answer to my question!     

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

I followed Kythara's excellent AAF step-by-step installation guide and finally got the framework running properly. So yay! On the other hand, now every time it should play a lesbian animation it plays a male/female with strapon animation instead. A-HA, thinks I, I didn't really want strapons in the first place so I'll just deactivate the strap-on mod. However, I have no idea whether or not that actually got rid of the strapons, because now every time I talk to an NPC it demands to know whether I want them as a FourPlay companion, over and over again. I'm sure this is a simple fix, but not simple enough for me, apparently. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Health Freak said:

Strap on doesnt show up when i fuck or someone fucks my character

More info would help. like what mods are you using to equip them for sex?  But the first place I would look is to make sure you built them in Bodyslide and you ticked the morph box in the bottom left corner. Just in case you use any mods that change player/npc shape.

On 1/30/2019 at 6:04 PM, mashup47 said:

More info would help. like what mods are you using to equip them for sex?  But the first place I would look is to make sure you built them in Bodyslide and you ticked the morph box in the bottom left corner. Just in case you use any mods that change player/npc shape.

CBBE body mod, bodyslide outfit studio, cherry's CBBE body physics, crazy animations, atomic lust, devious devices, animations by Leito, four play, horizon, and savage cabbage animation pack. I think these are all the mods that correlate with the strap on mod. The thing is the mod worked before, but now doesnt show up  

Ok so you have built them in Bodystudio, and you are using FourPlay Proxy & AAF to equip them. The reason i say you are using AAF is because you are using Savage Cabbage correct?

anyway I think your problem mite just be a load order issuse If you have built them in bodyStudio, try installing strap on's before FourPlay Proxy

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I know it must have been asked a million times already but i just cannot figure out how to change the textures or harness style for the mod. I'm using it in junction with AAF Violate and.... its a big honking purple, with obscene straps. Would anyone mind leaving directions on how to change this or navigate the console to change?

Thanks in advance.

6 hours ago, crazybongo said:

Hello, I know it must have been asked a million times already but i just cannot figure out how to change the textures or harness style for the mod. I'm using it in junction with AAF Violate and.... its a big honking purple, with obscene straps. Would anyone mind leaving directions on how to change this or navigate the console to change?

Thanks in advance.

You can edit Data\AAF\FF_equipmentSetData.xml and change the "F9F" form ID to "173B" so it will use the leather strap-on instead of the camo one.  The leather one has more of a flesh colored dildo and brown leather straps.  It uses the same mesh as the purple one so the morphs will work the same.

You could also try setting it to one of the "viodoe" dildos - form IDs 5413, 5414, 5415, and 5416.  However, I don't know if the morphs are the same on those. 

If you haven't already, you will want to build the "Strap-on" and "Viodoe" in BodySlide with "Build Morphs" checked so that they will behave correctly.

On 2/3/2019 at 5:54 AM, mashup47 said:

Ok so you have built them in Bodystudio, and you are using FourPlay Proxy & AAF to equip them. The reason i say you are using AAF is because you are using Savage Cabbage correct?

anyway I think your problem mite just be a load order issuse If you have built them in bodyStudio, try installing strap on's before FourPlay Proxy

sorry it took so long to respond. Yes i do have both fourplay and AAF

10 hours ago, Health Freak said:

sorry it took so long to respond. Yes i do have both fourplay and AAF

you really should'nt have both animation frameworks installed, you need to choose between fourplay or AAF the proxy was only used as a short term cross over patch.  AAF is a lot better then Fourplay as fourplay lacks multi stage animations.

On 2/24/2019 at 10:14 PM, mashup47 said:

you really should'nt have both animation frameworks installed, you need to choose between fourplay or AAF the proxy was only used as a short term cross over patch.  AAF is a lot better then Fourplay as fourplay lacks multi stage animations.

So should I get rid of every mod that has four play (ex: FP kidnapped) or just the four play mod by itself?

2 hours ago, Health Freak said:

So should I get rid of every mod that has four play (ex: FP kidnapped) or just the four play mod by itself?

what type of game do you wont. if  you wont something that works 99% of the time without alot of animations and work's with most load order's use FourPlay. but if you wont to have a Sex animation Play ground go for AAF but it's a little bit harder to install. the choice is yours.   I must admit that I do Have Fourplay and AAF installed the reason I said what I did in my post above was IT is recommended by the creators of the mods not to run both side by side. were as my setup up I have RSE running on fourplay with Crazy's animations and Leito's and they only run animations outside settlement and I have AAF using the other animations like Atomic lust..  inside my settlements for custom animation scenes.

• 1 month later...
On 11/16/2018 at 11:12 AM, Vioxsis said:

You don't, it either gets added by AAF (if you use the xml for it) automatically or you can add it yourself by console, "help viodoe" will get you the IDs then type "player.additem "ID Here" 1" but without the "".

I typed help stap-on 4 armo and got 3 versions of the strap on. The B/W version mesh doesn't seem to be appearing properly as it isn't forming to my CBBE body (unlike the other two). It's also missing the waist strap.

Also when I typed help viodoe nothing popped up, it said the command was not found/invalid.

I built the morphs through bodyslide too.

EDIT: I forgot to add a number at the end of help viodoe - So I solved any problems acquiring the items. But the mesh for the B/W one is still appearing strangely. Other than that great mod!

2 hours ago, SatyricRyder said:

I typed help stap-on 4 armo and got 3 versions of the strap on. The B/W version mesh doesn't seem to be appearing properly as it isn't forming to my CBBE body (unlike the other two). It's also missing the waist strap.

That should be impossible, i set it up with material swaps so there's only 1 instance of the nif, if just 1 version showed up correctly then all 3 should.

• 2 months later...