[Sims 4]AOS Animation - forced sex animation

1 hour ago, LizS said:

I just downloaded this yesterday and LOVE IT. Thank you.

I'm really missing climax animations though - there's currently only one option for a forced climax (from another creator, so it doesn't match your animations). Is there a chance of making some?

I'm currently between jobs but will be signing up to your Patreon once my new job starts up! :D

Just a heads up before you sign up,

This and the patreon file haven't been updated since last year and creator no longer responding,

If this is your thing, check out Dark fantasy animations by Mike24 if you haven't already!

1 hour ago, highsky said:

Where can I find them? He only has one file for WW, as far as I can see. 

He's done two separate files, the older versions can be ignored, just download the most recent of each 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Year 2019 and I still enjoyed your animated force fantasy so much. Very good for story telling and very satisfying.

I used your animation for my poor girl sim who was walking home from the karaoke night and be knocked out cold at the corner street.

She was pregnant (I don't know why because my girl took birth control pill. May be the fate is too cruel to her.)

Thank you so much.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Feldireth said:

Breaking News: April 16th, 2019 broke this animations. Game version 1.51.75.1020. Missing text.

I hope you release an update cause they're great anims. Thanks :D 

The pending EA fix should address this without the content creators having to.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey tout le monde, 

je vois que ce poste commence à dater d'un moment mais, je n'arrive pas à résoudre mon problème...

J'ai bien les animations de sex forcé mais certaines choses manques

Pour du sex forcé, je suis obligée d'attendre l'accord du sims (c'est plutot du sex sado maso consentie en fait ?).

Ensuite, la raison pour laquel je voulais ce mod et non pas animation, était d'avoir des état d'eprits négatif et compagnie, après une relation forcée. Hors, là, ma sims ressent ça comme du sex. Juste du sex. Normal. ... 

Je cherche partout, je ne trouve rien qui puisse incorporer des état d'esprits triste, horrifiée ou même menant à la mort après ça.

Un idée ?  Quelqu'un as-t-il trouvé un mod complet pour le viol, la violence sexuelle et tout ?

Merci

6 hours ago, SitkaLaufeyson said:

Hey everybody, 

I see that this post starts from a moment but, I can not solve my problem ...

I have the animations of forced sex but some things are missing

For forced sex, I am forced to wait for the agreement of the sims (it's more sex Sado Maso consented in fact?).

Then, the reason why I wanted this mod and not animation, was to have negative state of mind and company, after a forced relationship. Out there, my sims feel like sex. Just sex. Normal. ... 

I'm looking everywhere, I can not find anything that can incorporate sad, horrified or even death-like state of mind after that.

An idea? Has anyone found a complete mod for rape, sexual violence and everything?

Thank you

@ColonolNutty Has mods that do this.

First you will need his Main mod=https://www.loverslab.com/topic/121186-cnww-api/?tab=comments#comment-2601546

Then this module=https://www.loverslab.com/topic/121257-cnww-kinky-module/?tab=comments#comment-2602752

Remember to ALWAYS read the mod description & install instructions before installing any mods.

Hope this helps.

B10. :smile:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2017 at 8:16 PM, GERMESIL said:

то что вы делаете это шедевры !!!!!!!!! я хотел снести игру но попал к вам я даже не знаю как выразить чувства огромнейшее спасибо всем и особо АДМИНИСТРАЦИИ я не знаю как вам помочь карточек не имею краснаперые просекают подскажите варианты тугрики как вам закинуть !!

Soglasna, zalipla na sex v simsaj. Tertij den' jozhu vozbujdennaya..

On 3/15/2020 at 9:59 AM, Balls_sniffer said:

I want this MALE to MALE ?

I think that's possible, actually! From Wicked Whims – Sex Settings:

Setting ‘Sim Specific Gender Recognition’ enables new interactions on actively selected Sim that allows you to decide about their gender recognition.
For example, selecting the female option on a male Sim will allow him to be able to occupy animation roles that were meant for females. At the same time, animations that are used for two males will allow that Sim to always be placed as the “bottom”.

So just adjust the lucky guy's "gender recognition" settings, and all the other men can have their way with him ?