[Sims 4]AOS Animation - forced sex animation

God how I wish I could snap my fingers and make people drop like that. Not even for sex. Just so I could make people shut the hell up lol 

Love these! wub.png

Thanks for your positive feedback guys...

hm.. knockout package is missing in downloads

it's on one archive and u got 2 packages  :)

Are you going to try a rough version of the doggy position as well?

attachicon.gifinsta119.gif

probably later on, i wanna try something new first

Like the pack, Any way you could have animations based around doing stuff to sleeping sims?

i guess knock out didn't count hahaha

I agree that a sleep rape would be great. Something different from knockout. Ideally if a sim could initiate a rape animation with a sim who is already asleep, that would be the best. I don't know if that's possible or not though? If not a good alternative could be something like the animation starting with the selected victim deciding to go to sleep, and then a bit after they fall asleep the other sim begins.

Guest Redabyss

Hey there AOS. I made a small animation with the sim being knocked out, and as it could be used in tandem with your far more complex animation, I linked your thread. Just wanted to inform :)

I agree that a sleep rape would be great. Something different from knockout. Ideally if a sim could initiate a rape animation with a sim who is already asleep, that would be the best. I don't know if that's possible or not though? If not a good alternative could be something like the animation starting with the selected victim deciding to go to sleep, and then a bit after they fall asleep the other sim begins.

"already asleep" yep that is not possible yet, and objects can't be animated so only napping outside blanked is doable.

"deciding go to sleep" that is the hard part deciding when to start the animation because will you go to sleep if someone watching at you inside the room? ( do a camouflage? stick to the ceiling like ninja? hide below the beds? :lol:  )

or the animation start when a sim is already taking a nap (ignoring time and space) just like another sex animation.

Hey there AOS. I made a small animation with the sim being knocked out, and as it could be used in tandem with your far more complex animation, I linked your thread. Just wanted to inform :)

Wow, great job!  ;)

• 1 month later...

WOW! Thank you for the great mod, AOS!  :D

Let me start by saying how awesome your animations/mods are and I'm one of your supporters who would like to encourage you to make more of these! 

Now, this is what I ever wanted. I'm into forced sex, I thought no one would make these kinds of animations until I saw this thread. :P

I would like to suggest that how about adding some forced climax animations under "Climax" category in your next updates?  ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking of downloading this but...does this have moodlets attached? Like afterward, the MC feels angry or sad or cries and stuff? I feel that would add to the Mod, and in fact it would be kind of odd if they had no reaction to that afterward or it was treated like they just had regular sex. 

Nope.

Nope.

Ah huh. 

Hm what about a drugged knock out animation or a roofie type thing, where the person gets flirty then dazed after but during the animation they're weakly trying to push the rapist off but the rapist either pushes their hands away or pins them down after they push. Or some kiss animations like the person tries to refuse but the person grabs their head and forces them to kiss.

1.3 Update just released, i'm sorry for the delay because i have been busy with other stuff.
Special thanks to who have been supporting me through my Patreon, it's really encourage me continuing this project. 

Enjoy the update  :P 

I don't think so, he's still active on patreon though so by rights there should be an update at some point

I don't think so  :D