[Sims 4]AOS Animation - forced sex animation

Big fan of these animations so far! Have you considered making animations which use accessory weapons? Something like holding a knife to the victim's throat?

http://soloriya.tumblr.com/post/155577568821/knife-accessory-ts4-created-specially-for

There are better knife accessories out there, but that's the first one I found with a quick search.

You'd have to turn off auto undressing and equip the knife in one of your preset outfits to use the animation, but that's only a minor hassle.

Thread clean-up performed.

Rape content is and always has been allowed on LL. Saying such a mod, or any mod that we allow, is disgusting and that someone is a psychopath or serial rapist for using or creating it, is definitely not. Rules 1 and 7. Any further discussion on the desirability of rape content is not to be had in this or any other mod's support thread - it's not what they're for - and can not involve attacks on the creators and users of those mods.

Updated to 0.6, as you can see from the gif on first post the transition isn't perfect because that is how WW plays animations.

as for animation suggestion, i would love to make more animation after expanding this update.

thanks and have fun!

Big fan of these animations so far! Have you considered making animations which use accessory weapons? Something like holding a knife to the victim's throat? http://soloriya.tumblr.com/post/155577568821/knife-accessory-ts4-created-specially-for There are better knife accessories out there, but that's the first one I found with a quick search. You'd have to turn off auto undressing and equip the knife in one of your preset outfits to use the animation, but that's only a minor hassle.

i don't think WW could pull that off yet, tell me if i'm wrong.

Updated to 0.6, as you can see from the gif on first post the transition isn't perfect because that is how WW plays animations.

as for animation suggestion, i would love to make more animation after expanding this update.

thanks and have fun!

Big fan of these animations so far! Have you considered making animations which use accessory weapons? Something like holding a knife to the victim's throat? http://soloriya.tumblr.com/post/155577568821/knife-accessory-ts4-created-specially-for There are better knife accessories out there, but that's the first one I found with a quick search. You'd have to turn off auto undressing and equip the knife in one of your preset outfits to use the animation, but that's only a minor hassle.

i don't think WW could pull that off yet, tell me if i'm wrong.

well if you think about it knife is no different than strap-on. both are accessories. if you can use the same api to specify objects for specific animations its done. 

but maybe its an internal api for ww dont know.

These animations are wild.  Thank you for them.
Is it possible to make this animation lower the friendship level of both sims?  I would imagine that being forced into sex acts would cause one to dislike the one doing the forcing.  Just a thought.  Even if you can't do it your animations are top notch.

• 2 weeks later...

giving you a preview of tomorrow update, fixed the transition issue using my workaround and added missionary animation for knock out animations

preview.gif

These animations are wild.  Thank you for them.

Is it possible to make this animation lower the friendship level of both sims?  I would imagine that being forced into sex acts would cause one to dislike the one doing the forcing.  Just a thought.  Even if you can't do it your animations are top notch.

all of that is decided by WW features, all animators could do is provide the animation for the mod.

what about reverse rape?

dead by snu snu huh? noted.

Thanks for new animations!

Waiting for gang-bang, holding down animations with crying or sobbing effects.

Preparation for this is done could be the next one to the list

well if you think about it knife is no different than strap-on. both are accessories. if you can use the same api to specify objects for specific animations its done. 

but maybe its an internal api for ww dont know.

i already asked TURBO about it last month, nope that is because strap on is supported by WW

giving you a preview of tomorrow update, fixed the transition issue using my workaround and added missionary animation for knock out animations

preview.gif

hehe)) the idea is great and everything is perfect except the strike, it looks too slight and gently i think

He is just a kungjudoboxer who has mastered the art of slightness and gentleness  :sleepy: 

hehe)) the idea is great and everything is perfect except the strike, it looks too slight and gently i think

ok i'll do something to make it look slightly harder

Hey i installed wicked and this but how do u knock someone out and start the animation? I can't find it in the options

I suggest you enable always accept setting. and you can start the knock out animations by clicking ground, select teasing, and select knock out from behind

My heart always jumps whenever I see your thread on the top page. Thats how I'm excited I am every time. I'm still waiting from my bank with regards to my paypal issue. Afterwards I'll definitely join you up in patron.

0.7 Released, changelog is on the first page
Please tell me if there is something wrong with it
Have fun!

Hi.

Make you some forced climax animations?

By Knock of the climax is in the animation. By forced it chance to some other climax.

google translate is that you?
if you are asking me to make the climax animation for forced sex, i will do that. just wait when the time comes.

My heart always jumps whenever I see your thread on the top page. Thats how I'm excited I am every time. I'm still waiting from my bank with regards to my paypal issue. Afterwards I'll definitely join you up in patron.

Aw, Thanks!

Guest Redabyss

I'd like some rough blowjob! I believe we have next to none of it :)

I know some sounds you might wanna use.

... lol, I wonded my sentence like I was ordering some pizza.

I'd like some rough blowjob! I believe we have next to none of it :)

I know some sounds you might wanna use.

... lol, I wonded my sentence like I was ordering some pizza.

Yeah i haven't done that yet, and i could just see other people package file what sounds the use and re-apply them to mine.

that is the wonderful of making something someone else already done  :lol: 

but i think unconsensual blowjob is a bit unrealistic (without some force element to do it like weapon and such) :D 

but if they are passed out then that make sense

Thanks, noted!

I just want you to know that I love you! 

I loooove forced animations; I get so excited when I see your animations at the top of the list. 

Thank you so much!!!

Thanks!  :D

This amazing and every time a look it gets better!! I know doing animation is a challenge and a lot a time, but I wonder if you are thinking using object and sex toys in the future? or being tied up or something like that. Awesome work can't wait to see what is next. :D