[Sims 4]AOS Animation - forced sex animation

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is EXACTLY what I'm looking for as I have some prostitutes where this mod is MOST DEFINATELY needed (You know - The life of being a street slut :) ) & a female sim who's THE WARDEN of the Willow Creek Jail, which  is an ALL MALE facility renamed as the Willow Creek Mens Correctional Facility

My aim with the warden is to basically create a storyline where she gets abused by the inmates in EVERY conceivable way that she basically becomes THEIR BITCH to keep her from talking about the abuse 

Basically physical, mental & sexual abuse & humiliation :)

This mod will go A LONG WAYS towards achieving that goal :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2020 at 11:45 PM, ashaXputin said:

how do i start this animation? it states the floor but no matter where on floor i click it says this, please helpdca03ad8020278c0a3584636f2a0b640-untitleimage.png.9f2106375869cb6f0ae445acdf02b37e.png?

Start a "normal" animation of 2 characters, then when the scene is active, look for another nearby Sims and use the option '' Ask to Join In ''. And so on for animations with many Sims, if those animations are available. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2017 at 8:56 PM, ARTOFSUBMISSION said:

View File

the animations are off center for me. Sometimes the guy is off the the right and both are 45 degrees clockwise unless it's supposed to be like that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 4/4/2017 at 11:36 PM, Guest zheur said:

I'll give it a try, thanks.

Edit: Not bad for a first attempt :) Maybe you could use the voices which convey panic, frustration and anger. Cries of sadness for the female could also work I think.

post-1015765-0-60590600-1491368680_thumb.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i see no options for the animations in the game

where should the command be?

is this still compatible with all the updates from wicked whims and everything?

Edit: as of 13-06-2021 it's working
I don't know what was the condition but suddenly i did get the option in the playlist... no clue why it didn't show up before. 
it is all very voluntary though, you can't ambush a sim with it. you basically invite them to do this and then walk together to the spot you clicked on.

Edited by Bierdwerg
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2021 at 2:39 PM, yosiema77 said:

I tried on different beds too, also the one specially created for ww, the animations works fine on the floor tho.

Hi Yosiema77, this happens sometimes.  Just a TS4 player like you, no tech knowledge as to why, but I go to the Actions tab during the animation and use the reposition option until the sims align.  Also switching to another animation and then back, sometimes unglitches the animation.  Hope this helps.  Sorry, I don't know of a permanent fix

2 hours ago, aslanlar260 said:

hi I tried to install but it isnt working can anyone help

I'd suggest to first make sure the file  has been opened.  Place it in a folder you've labeled for your animations. 

Do your sims have enough relationship status?  Alternately you can choose to go in the WW settings and check off the always accept option. 

Sometimes there is a conflict because one of the sims might be in a committed relationship, or because of gender preference. 

You can also change the intensity of the game to a higher setting if it's set to a low intensity.  This affects the entire game though, not just those particular sims.  Higher intensity means more sex autonomy for all sims.   On a high intensity, they may rather woohoo than eat, pee, go to work, or bathe sometimes.

If the animation file is unzipped, and you've checked relationship status, gender preference, or decided to enable "Always Accept,"  your sims should cooperate when you click on the floor, sofa, or bed.  The WW logo should appear, and then it is from there that you choose the animation that you want to play.

Hope this helps nudge you in the right direction and helps you figure things out.

Edited by MissCee
suggestions
On 9/2/2021 at 5:39 AM, MissCee said:

Hi Yosiema77, this happens sometimes.  Just a TS4 player like you, no tech knowledge as to why, but I go to the Actions tab during the animation and use the reposition option until the sims align.  Also switching to another animation and then back, sometimes unglitches the animation.  Hope this helps.  Sorry, I don't know of a permanent fix

Hi MissCee, thanks for comment, I will try that!

• 3 weeks later...

This animation is bugged for me as well, sadly. I used the repositioning tool to get the top back into place, but as I feared, any other animations that are played afterwards will have incorrect positioning... so that's not a solution - unless there is a way to reposition per animation? If that's possible, please tell me how. Animations that are bugged: Forced Missionary, Forced Missionary Choked, Forced Doggystyle (I only checked the double bed animations). The slow version of Forced Missionary isn't bugged for some reason.

Edited by Tinywishes
7 hours ago, Zackimi said:

This animation is bugged for me as well, sadly. I used the repositioning tool to get the top back into place, but as I feared, any other animations that are played afterwards will have incorrect positioning... so that's not a solution - unless there is a way to reposition per animation? If that's possible, please tell me how. Animations that are bugged: Forced Missionary, Forced Missionary Choked, Forced Doggystyle (I only checked the double bed animations). The slow version of Forced Missionary isn't bugged for some reason.

These Animations have been abandoned.

The Animator last logged in here on LL "November 3rd 2017" Before the Python update.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...