[Sims 4]AOS Animation - forced sex animation

sorry, but I can not find any of these items to start with the blow from behind.

There is no such thing

Knock out Animations
Knock out from behind
(Teasing) (Floor)
Knock out Doggystyle
(Floor)
Knock out Missionary
(Floor)

tips?
thank you:))
Guest Redabyss

sorry, but I can not find any of these items to start with the blow from behind.

There is no such thing

Knock out Animations
Knock out from behind
(Teasing) (Floor)
Knock out Doggystyle
(Floor)
Knock out Missionary
(Floor)

tips?
thank you:))

Maybe you didn't download both the packages by AOS?

thk:)

I downloaded the two files from here, maybe I do not have what you mean.
Where can i download it?

Wait, I deleted the files and started the game and saved it. Then I went out and reloaded the files and started the game and now I find it risolt :))
But after the animation I repeat three times the head shot and then goes to sex.

Could you simulate a forceful direct thrust as shown in this image?

attachicon.gifinsta53.gif

some kind of passionate missionary thrust right? it won't be that hard.

Thrust with power -> a bit of delay -> repeat

in which sex you want to see it? knock out one or the forced one?

thk:)

I downloaded the two files from here, maybe I do not have what you mean.

Where can i download it?

Wait, I deleted the files and started the game and saved it. Then I went out and reloaded the files and started the game and now I find it risolt :))

But after the animation I repeat three times the head shot and then goes to sex.

solved?

Guest Vaerz

Could you simulate a forceful direct thrust as shown in this image?

attachicon.gifinsta53.gif

some kind of passionate missionary thrust right? it won't be that hard.

Thrust with power -> a bit of delay -> repeat

in which sex you want to see it? knock out one or the forced one?

The forced one. I want the lady to be aware of it and feel the impact. Like what is shown in the gif.

Guest Redabyss

Is there any way to change the sims moods after the forced sex is over? Doesnt make a whole lotta sense that shed be happy or wanna be your friend after the encounter.

Not AOS's fault, animations are just animations, if anything TURBODRIVER should make some specific improvement to WW in the future XD

Is there any way to change the sims moods after the forced sex is over? Doesnt make a whole lotta sense that shed be happy or wanna be your friend after the encounter.

Not AOS's fault, animations are just animations, if anything TURBODRIVER should make some specific improvement to WW in the future XD

Lol np. Just an idea I had noodling around my head. 

Settings

• Ability to change sex interaction progression: category progression (random animations), stage progression, random progression, disabled
  • Ability to stop sex progression when climax animation is playing
  • Ability to change gender settings to define how genders are considered
  • Ability to change genders recognition to define extra genders rules
  • Ability to enable 'Always Accept' setting which makes every Sim accept every sex proposition
  • Ability to disable relationship impact from sex (located in Relationship Settings)  <------This will help you
  • Ability to disable Sims reacting to sex (includes jealousy reaction)
  • Ability to disable cum when Sim is using a condom
  • Ability to enable/disable selected animations
  • Ability to change sex initiation

If you have MC comand center you can change the sims relationship, make her/him hate the rapist

food for thought . . . use of bondage devices, some sort of pimp feature, use of drugs

Use of bondage devices and drugs are already a thing through separate mods in the download sections. There actually is a hooker mod but it's a little weird and generally doesn't work with newer patched games. 

food for thought . . . use of bondage devices, some sort of pimp feature, use of drugs

Use of bondage devices and drugs are already a thing through separate mods in the download sections. There actually is a hooker mod but it's a little weird and generally doesn't work with newer patched games. 

I know they bondage devices and drugs exist. what im talking about is being able to use them with this animation.

то что вы делаете это шедевры !!!!!!!!! я хотел снести игру но попал к вам я даже не знаю как выразить чувства огромнейшее спасибо всем и особо АДМИНИСТРАЦИИ я не знаю как вам помочь карточек не имею краснаперые просекают подскажите варианты тугрики как вам закинуть !!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Vaerz

Updated to 1.0

• Added 2 animations to knockout package (1 blowjob, 1 initiation)
  •  Added animation Forced Missionary Slow

Tell me if there is a problem with the mod

Thanks and have fun!

Thank you for the update. I'll be looking forward to testing out the slow version. :)

Updated to 1.0

Thanks and have fun!

Thank you for the update. I'll be looking forward to testing out the slow version. :)

i dunno if it has enough force or too fast, but feel free to try and give a feedback.

Guest Vaerz

Updated to 1.0

Thanks and have fun!

i dunno if it has enough force or too fast, but feel free to try and give a feedback.

It's perfect, I really like it. ;)

post-1945967-0-99570900-1497929228_thumb.gif