• 1 month later...
On 1/13/2019 at 12:13 PM, Joe the Duck said:

Same problem, half of Diamond city is naked.

That might not be from this mod or any from Vinfamy, they were doing that in my game even before I started adding these mods. Though that was just a lack of clothing in general and not a stripping issue.

• 2 months later...

I downloaded this mod just the other day and was quite happy that it was working. I was playing the game for about half an hour before I realized that it had been a long time since an event had triggered. As far as I can tell, Four-Play is working properly, the animations are working fine (albeit with the occasional animation not playing at all), and NPCs redressing afterwards. My computer seems to think that Autonomy is working because the quest is in the Pip-boy, but the mod simply isn't triggering any scenes.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod (as well as the mods it relies upon), playing through the prologue on a new save file, and resetting things in MCM. Granted, I'm still new at modding, so there might be a fix I'm simply unaware of. 

I noted that there was a post from another user that seemed to be having this same difficulty, but I couldn't find a solution in this thread. What should I do to go about fixing the mod? 

44 minutes ago, StoryFox15 said:

I downloaded this mod just the other day and was quite happy that it was working. I was playing the game for about half an hour before I realized that it had been a long time since an event had triggered. As far as I can tell, Four-Play is working properly, the animations are working fine (albeit with the occasional animation not playing at all), and NPCs redressing afterwards. My computer seems to think that Autonomy is working because the quest is in the Pip-boy, but the mod simply isn't triggering any scenes.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod (as well as the mods it relies upon), playing through the prologue on a new save file, and resetting things in MCM. Granted, I'm still new at modding, so there might be a fix I'm simply unaware of. 

I noted that there was a post from another user that seemed to be having this same difficulty, but I couldn't find a solution in this thread. What should I do to go about fixing the mod? 

Stop using fourplay and get AAF installed so you have mods that are current (not two years abandoned) and supported. For a start.

Aside from that the quest you note, it always there - it never goes away. Trust me - I took this mod and updated it for AAF (RSE II: Random Shenanigans), so I am qualified to tell you how it works in no uncertain terms. Sometimes too, this mod will pick up non-qualifying actors for autonomy (like brahmin, cats and turrets) and if that happens, nothing will happen since they ultimately get rejected. Another thing, you cannot be in line of sight of any NPCs or else they wont hook up - they like to be sneaky in this version of the mod and literally will NOT do any hanky panky if the player is within eyesight of them. To test it, turn it on AFTER leaving the vault and then cluster some NPCs together farming. Then go hide in a house. Eventually, you should see a notice saying something like "I can sense sex happening nearby". That will be your queue that something is about to happen.

I changed all of that when I updated for AAF and the above noted issues do not happen in my build of Random Shenanigans. Just as a tip.

On 5/15/2019 at 12:01 AM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Stop using fourplay and get AAF installed so you have mods that are current (not two years abandoned) and supported. For a start.

Aside from that the quest you note, it always there - it never goes away. Trust me - I took this mod and updated it for AAF (RSE II: Random Shenanigans), so I am qualified to tell you how it works in no uncertain terms. Sometimes too, this mod will pick up non-qualifying actors for autonomy (like brahmin, cats and turrets) and if that happens, nothing will happen since they ultimately get rejected. Another thing, you cannot be in line of sight of any NPCs or else they wont hook up - they like to be sneaky in this version of the mod and literally will NOT do any hanky panky if the player is within eyesight of them. To test it, turn it on AFTER leaving the vault and then cluster some NPCs together farming. Then go hide in a house. Eventually, you should see a notice saying something like "I can sense sex happening nearby". That will be your queue that something is about to happen.

I changed all of that when I updated for AAF and the above noted issues do not happen in my build of Random Shenanigans. Just as a tip.

Thanks for the tip! I'll be sure to take a closer look at this! 

• 4 months later...
On 6/30/2017 at 2:21 PM, vinfamy said:

2.2 Released - Prevent Autonomy from triggering in the opening scene. Slightly improved NPC's logic for knowing when they're 'private'. Added a fail safe so that the on/off toggle from Vin's CP is more likely to work

At the scene when shaun kidnapped from nora. Kellog or other NPC that should do that always do autonomy. Breaking the intro and doesnt return at all even after 30 minutes. The only way to pass this for me is disable this mod until i reach the first vault 111 escape gameplay. Other than that i didnt found any quest or scene breaking again. But i dont know if it triggers again in other scripted cutscenes...

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I used MO to instal this mod and animations didn't want to work.

Then I installed  it manually but animations still don't work.
Two persons are staying near each other and do nothing.
What should I do to make animations work? All packs of animations are installed 

Sorry for my awful english

20 minutes ago, not deda said:

I used MO to instal this mod and animations didn't want to work.

Then I installed  it manually but animations still don't work.
Two persons are staying near each other and do nothing.
What should I do to make animations work? All packs of animations are installed 

Sorry for my awful english

You mite have forgot to install this: 

. After the FourPlay community patch.

On 9/21/2019 at 10:18 AM, shimafeiyan said:

At the scene when shaun kidnapped from nora. Kellog or other NPC that should do that always do autonomy. Breaking the intro and doesnt return at all even after 30 minutes. The only way to pass this for me is disable this mod until i reach the first vault 111 escape gameplay. Other than that i didnt found any quest or scene breaking again. But i dont know if it triggers again in other scripted cutscenes...

You should not Activate Mods before leaving Vault 111 as this is well known to break your game.

48 minutes ago, not deda said:

Can you give me instructions about how to install this??
Thanks 

install like any other mod. for the latest version of fallout you will need version 38  LLFP-v38-20191205.7z      

so your install order should look something like this:      FSE, CBBE, LooksMenu, BodySlide, Animation's (crazys/leitos v1.4), Fourplay animation by crazy, Fourplay, Fourplay community patch, LLFP-v38-20191205.7z, Fourplay NudeSuit, Fourplay Sex Em Up,....ect

Word of warning FourPlay is a bit outdated now and has not be updated in the last 2 year's most if not all user's have moved to the Advanced Animation Framework (AAF). there is a guide here:  

12 hours ago, mashup47 said:

install like any other mod. for the latest version of fallout you will need version 38  LLFP-v38-20191205.7z      

so your install order should look something like this:      FSE, CBBE, LooksMenu, BodySlide, Animation's (crazys/leitos v1.4), Fourplay animation by crazy, Fourplay, Fourplay community patch, LLFP-v38-20191205.7z, Fourplay NudeSuit, Fourplay Sex Em Up,....ect

Word of warning FourPlay is a bit outdated now and has not be updated in the last 2 year's most if not all user's have moved to the Advanced Animation Framework (AAF). there is a guide here:  

Thanks animations started to work. But new problems appeared. After instaling LLFP-v38-20191205.7z  I reinstalled "one patch to bang them all"

Firstly people stay far away from each other while animation is working. Secondly, any penis is stretched out while animations from  Leito  are going on.  

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36702  is installed 

ScreenShot116.png

ScreenShot117.png

15 hours ago, mashup47 said:

LLFP-v38-20191205 ALREADY comes with AAF

3 hours ago, not deda said:

Thanks animations started to work. But new problems appeared. After instaling LLFP-v38-20191205.7z  I reinstalled "one patch to bang them all"

Firstly people stay far away from each other while animation is working. Secondly, any penis is stretched out while animations from  Leito  are going on.  

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36702  is installed 

ScreenShot116.png

ScreenShot117.png

Scrap all LL mods and follow the guide linked above. All else fails, join AAF discord for troubleshooting.

• 6 months later...

In the change logs it says
"No more teleports. NPCs walk to each other and chat now."
That is not true, if you hang around jamaica plain you constantlry get settlers banging raiders and other factions like brotherhood of steel teleported from neighboring camps.
Wouldn't be as bad if they wouldn't fight each other after fuckin.

• 1 year later...
23 minutes ago, Do0mer said:

Actually prevents the starting sequence where kelog kidnaps your child and god knows what else, if its overrides the default scenes like this, im probably better off

If you really want to use adult mods in Fallout 4, you'll be much better off not using anything Four-Play and instead follow the Up-To-Date Adult Oriented Setup Guide for AAF (Advanced Animation Framework) :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I  know this is an old, dead mod, but I play in VR and don't have the option of using AAF. Hopefully there's still someone around who can help me. I installed FP and Autonomy, and it worked fine the first time I played, but after quitting and coming back, I'm getting the pop-message from Vinfamy asking me if I want to make an NPC a companion, even though I have that setting disabled. It's asking me with literally every NPC I walk up to, even if I hit the "never" option. So now I can't talk to any NPC, trade, start a quest, etc because I'm getting the message spam about making them a companion. Even disabling Autonomy in the menu doesn't help.