I don't know if it's this mod or 4Play or something else but the NPCs rarely reequip all their clothing/armor afterward. I keep running into naked/mostly naked raiders/gunners everywhere.

FP framework known issue

So I stared a new game as the male character.  I chose my settings in the bath room and was chilling on the couch, waiting for the Vault-Tec guy to come up to the door.  I thought to myself "what's taking so long, where did my wife go, and what's that grunting noise".  So I got up and looked out the window and there was my wife screwing the Vault-Tec guy on the front lawn.  I should have taken a screen shot, but I was laughing too hard at the time to think about it.  I said "on the front lawn, have you no shame bitch!"  The whole reason I started a new game was to try the Nora as companion mod, so I imagined we would have some things to talk about when we thawed in 200 years. 

However, it was a problem because the Vault-Tec guy never came to the door and I had to reload.  I use the "StartMeUp" mod, so this time I chose the "it's a memory. I need to wake up" option.  So I'm wandering through the vault, and all the vault-cicles are waking from the dead and screwing on the floor.  That wasn't game breaking at least, but it still probably shouldn't happen.  Just figured I would share, because it was funny.  Enjoying the mod, thanks. ;)

Pretty good... I might recommend disabling this mod till after you get out of the vault.  I went through the vanilla opening with a male character, witnessed Nora getting shot then Kellogg disappeared. He thawed out one of the neighbors and was boinking her... Game failed to proceed.  Loaded again, this time two neighbors got out of their cryo units an did the deed. Game refused to continue, reload.  This time Kellogg and one of the institute techs got it on on the cold cold floor. Same results...

As an aside, something I never knew was happening, the neighbors in adjacent cryo units become awake and are flailing about in their cold coffins. Interesting detail you'll never see without going free cam during the scene. But since boinking was going on that was going to bugger the sequence of the quest at that point anyway, had plenty of time to wander in TFC.

Also had this mod running while creating a female character, and the first time Nick solicited Nora for a quickie and she wanders out of camera... Kind of hard to finish making her look right ya know. That might have been Vanilla Fudge however...  Nick was just there at the mirror starkers and nothing happened. (Kind of disappointing actually...)

It's Autonomy, Vanilla Fudge has nothing to do with it.

However, these issues with opening scene should have been addressed in the latest version of Autonomy, where the mod is prevented from triggering at all if you're in Pre-war Sanctuary or Vault 111.

It's Autonomy, Vanilla Fudge has nothing to do with it.

However, these issues with opening scene should have been addressed in the latest version of Autonomy, where the mod is prevented from triggering at all if you're in Pre-war Sanctuary or Vault 111.

Unfortunately, I'm encountering the opening scene issue too with the latest version :(

So I stared a new game as the male character.  I chose my settings in the bath room and was chilling on the couch, waiting for the Vault-Tec guy to come up to the door.  I thought to myself "what's taking so long, where did my wife go, and what's that grunting noise".  So I got up and looked out the window and there was my wife screwing the Vault-Tec guy on the front lawn.  I should have taken a screen shot, but I was laughing too hard at the time to think about it.  I said "on the front lawn, have you no shame bitch!"  The whole reason I started a new game was to try the Nora as companion mod, so I imagined we would have some things to talk about when we thawed in 200 years. 

However, it was a problem because the Vault-Tec guy never came to the door and I had to reload.  I use the "StartMeUp" mod, so this time I chose the "it's a memory. I need to wake up" option.  So I'm wandering through the vault, and all the vault-cicles are waking from the dead and screwing on the floor.  That wasn't game breaking at least, but it still probably shouldn't happen.  Just figured I would share, because it was funny.  Enjoying the mod, thanks. ;)

Before leaving the room where you created your character hit ctrl key and turn off autonomy. then you can play the mod as normal. just wait till after leaving vault 111 or else npc will not move when you enter vault 111 then you start from room again. not sure why the AI is switched off when autonomy is loaded but it is best not use the mod doing mission like when you need to follow an npc etc..

Is there a way to tone down how often npcs have sex? All my shop owners and such just keep leaving their stalls constantly to go find some random person to have sex with. Sometimes, not even in the area and they wander off so far.

Like for instance, I got people from Red Rocket wandering over to Sanctuary just to have sex. And it is constantly happening. No one is getting any rest or anything or doing their jobs, they are just off trying to find people to have sex with.

It's like, Jeez guys, slow it down.

As well, this seems to be breaking a lot of quests for me. Doing Fire Support and can't talk to Danse cause he is trying to have sex with Haylen and can't cause he is in power armor, so he just stands there and it says "This individual is busy" over and over. Even trying to do Minutemen quests, I can't talk to settlers cause they are stuck wanting to have sex with someone yet it is not initiating. So they just stand there forever doing nothing.

So I left for a bit and came back to Danse to do his quest, and now I can't complete the conversation cause Haylen wandered off to some unknown location to have sex with some random person and now I can't find her, and the conversation won't continue without her. It just stopping when it is her turn to talk.

EDIT: On another note, this is breaking Raiders for me as well. Was fighting a battle and some Raiders wanted to have sex, but didn't do anything, so they just stood there and are now invulnerable and won't die. They just drop down and then get back up and keep standing there doing nothing.

Guy, how do you kill the enemies in sex?

They are essential and bullet-proof even after sex.

Use FP AFAL 1.8.2 just uploaded, actors involved in sex are no longer essential. 

Have to say that this mod gave me a genuine laugh out loud moment while playing. I'm at the REALLY tense moment when you finally meet Kellog and are squaring up to him, swapping threats before the fight to the death.

At this point Piper decides to go play "boink a bot" with one of the Synths and our mutual looks of loathing are being interrupted by the moans and groans of heavy cyber-sex going off in the corner :lol:.

Killed the moment... totally killed the moment ;)

Things are going mad recently.

I catched Wolfgang's Bodyguard walking South and sex with a Supermutant. They shoot each other after that.

Then I followed the moan and find a settler sex with a Gunner girl, and shoot her afterwards.

Then A Raider is having sex with a merchant girl......

This mod certainly makes for some amusing moments. I get to Concord and during the shoot out with Preston, two raiders are taking a shag break. Kill them all and head inside, get up to Preston and Sturges and Marcy are screwing. After they're done I start talking to Preston and listening to his plea for help, he pauses and starts screwing Mama Murphy so I have to wait until he's done and then go through the dialogue again. Then as I'm heading towards the exit to go get into the power armor, Jun takes a turn with Marcy and block the door so I have to wait them out too. Talk about getting some release in a stressful situation. 

Just another heads up, but this breaks new games still.

I'm not talking about the creation screen, that is fixed now. But after you have escaped the blast and get into your cryo pod, when you wake up, your spouse is standing outside their pod. So Kellogg and the Institute Worker never show up. Turned out, the Institute Worker was starting sex with your spouse. Then after they finish, your spouse won't get in the cryo pod again so the "cinematic" won't play out now.

I've saved just before I enter the cryo pod and every time I reload, your spouse is standing outside it when you wake up, trying to have sex.

So seems you can't start a new game with this enabled. Have to enable it after you leave the vault.

You can open VP after creation screen (wait till all mod are loaded) with the 0 num pad (if you have the latest VP)and turn off it till your out of vault 111 or disable the mod

Yes, you can, it's a good suggestion. Although the default hotkey for the Control Panel is the right Ctrl key.

(Numpad 0 is for changing animation)

Is there any way to change the scan range on Autonomy? My settlers are constantly wandering off to find partners; from Sanctuary they go to Abernathy Farm, from Egret Tours Marina they go all the way over the hill to the Corvega Dealership next to Fallon's, and from Taffington Boathouse they're constantly wandering off to Covenant or for some reason to the Supermutants across the river at West Everett Estates.

I really don't want them to go beyond the current settlement, and it's annoying having to disable Autonomy and then sleep so often because half my settlers are missing.

Is there any way to change the scan range on Autonomy? My settlers are constantly wandering off to find partners; from Sanctuary they go to Abernathy Farm, from Egret Tours Marina they go all the way over the hill to the Corvega Dealership next to Fallon's, and from Taffington Boathouse they're constantly wandering off to Covenant or for some reason to the Supermutants across the river at West Everett Estates.

I really don't want them to go beyond the current settlement, and it's annoying having to disable Autonomy and then sleep so often because half my settlers are missing.

Yeah, I'm adding more conditions to Autonomy in the next version. 

Autonomy will gradually become a more and more realistic NPC-NPC sex mod. This would also mean less comedy though so maybe I'll keep the early version on if anyone just wants a laugh

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned but the switch to exclude followers isn't working, at least for me.  She's always off banging the natives while I'n getting slaughtered...  Then again, I travel with two companions so it might be working for one of them.  

Yeah, I'm adding more conditions to Autonomy in the next version. 

Autonomy will gradually become a more and more realistic NPC-NPC sex mod. This would also mean less comedy though so maybe I'll keep the early version on if anyone just wants a laugh

FP Autonomy - Legacy Lulz Edition

This mod just needs a check to know if there are enemies near by and if the actors in the sex act are aware of the enemies/ are in combat. If they are aware of the enemies,  they should stop the sex act all together to deal with the threat, then go back to the deed afterward. I use FCOM and have a squad of Minute Men rangers with me. They often will just stop and start screwing in the middle of being assaulted by enemies which is very immersion breaking. To remedy this, I keep autonomy disabled with the VI control panel until i'm in a place  where My FCOM units should realistically be able to get intimate. Just doesn't make sense for my squad to start having an orgy when we are en-route to a settlement.

I'm finding it's kind of glitchy if I don't make a clean save before updating, which I thought wasn't really needed. Companions acting goofy, the toggles in the control panel not taking effect, etc.

The scan range seems to be way too high. My settlers keep sneaking raiders and gunners into my settlements somehow and all my defenses go apeshit once they're done banging. I also keep finding raiders and gunners getting banged in supermutant camps, which I don't really mind, but it always annoys the other supermutants who aren't getting any.

This is probably more a 4play issue, but there really needs to be something that halts the sex scene if one or both actors get hit by a hostile. They just keep going at it like energizer bunnies without a care in the world, even if someone's emptying a minigun into them.

This is probably more a 4play issue, but there really needs to be something that halts the sex scene if one or both actors get hit by a hostile. They just keep going at it like energizer bunnies without a care in the world, even if someone's emptying a minigun into them.

good suggestion. I'll add this to the framework via the community patch. very easy to do.

good suggestion. I'll add this to the framework via the community patch. very easy to do.

Done. Attacking anyone having sex will make them stop having sex right away and react accordingly.