So I've played with this mod a bit and I felt like dropping a bit of feedback, because I think with some tweaks this mod could definitely add some fun "adult" immersion to the game, but in its current state its a little too immersion-breaking to continue using.

First of all, as a bug report, it seems that raiders do not reequip their clothing after a scene plays between them- they only reequip their headgear and armor pieces (raider chest/arms etc.) but not their underlying clothing. I certainly can imagine some raiders being carefree enough to casually hang around in the nude, but it does get a little tiresome after a while if sex scenes trigger a lot and then half the enemies your fighting are in the nude (atleast until the cell/npc resets)

However by far the main problem is that there seems to be no checks in place to make sure inappropriate (or rather, 'lore-breaking') scenes are not played. Upon saving the minutemen and going to talk to Preston, finding him hoisting up Mama Murphy for a quicky - while funny - is not really conducive to a high immersion load-order. What's even more immersion breaking is having Sturges take a break from trying to solve that critical 4 letter password to access the fusion core to suddenly start ramming Jun in front of Marcy.

In the same vein, I am not sure what mod added a random black settler to Abernathy Farm, but it is quite funny to see Connie Abernathy cuckolding the hell out of Blake with this random black guy. That being said, it is a lot more jarring to stumble across Lucy Abernathy with a strap on balls-deep in her mother.

Generally the mod needs, at a minimum, checks to prevent incest scenes happening (maybe with a toggle for the people who're into that idk) but it really could also use some checks to make sure that characters who probably aren't sexually active (Mama Murphy) or at least shouldn't be sexually active at extremely inappropriate times (Preston while under siege from raiders) don't suddenly start boinking at hilarious but immersion-shattering moments.

A general check for NPCs relationship status to prevent the epidemic of extra-marital affairs from happening wouldn't go amiss either.

The mod could be really cool - I like to add adult mods to Fallout 4 for the sake of realism, because real people have sex (even if in the video game world is is often mysteriously absent due to ESRB ratings.) I don't really like to turn the entire Wasteland into sexual deviants, though.

I'm having weird problems after companions are chosen for scenes.

In one game, Curie was a current companion and it picked her while I was doing other stuff. Later, her AI was bugged like crazy. She'd sprint at me, stop, back off, sprint at me again, stop, back off, ad infinitum. Couldn't fix it and had to dismiss her out of annoyance.

In another game, Cait was picked while at a settlement, but not following. Later, I told her to follow but her AI is broken. I found her standing next to a bed, just standing there doing nothing. She won't move. She won't sneak. She doesn't have any affinity dialogue. She'll take her gun out, but that's it. Nothing else works. Other companions are fine.

Clara's adventures with Four-Play, episode 2:

After I killed the first ghoul raider in Vault 88 and went back in, somehow Overseer Barstow had teleported through the walls and was having sex with the remaining two raiders, while simultaneously admonishing them to stop over the intercom.

Could Autonomy add some sort of line-of-sight check so stuff like this doesn't happen? I haven't played this save that much yet, but I can picture several instances where NPCs shouldn't be able to have sex. Through walls, or because they're scripted to be elsewhere, etc.

I use TCL and TFC a lot when constructing settlements, to see where to put things or help with placement. Unfortunately, Autonomy has some bugs when using those two. Whenever two NPCs finish with each other, even if the PC is not involved, the camera jerks out of freefly mode. Also, and this is somewhat surprising, it seems to disable no-clipping too. As a side effect, and I don't know if this is something that can even be addressed or if it's an engine bug, it seems to screw up my mouse somewhat too - I can't pull out a weapon, shoot, or use the mouse wheel scroll to move items or camera until I exit the game and re-enter.

It's easy enough to turn off Autonomy every time I go into construction mode, but I keep forgetting to do so. Could you put in an option to auto-disable Autonomy when in settlement construction mode?

Continuing my adventure, I took the quest to go find the overseer's shipment at Hallucigen. Got kidnapped on the way (see Episode 3), but finally made it to Hallucigen.

The gunners inside all kept stopping their fights to have sex with each other. It really messed with the linear nature of the cell, where enemies that were supposed to be locked in small rooms kept getting out, or interfering in areas where they weren't supposed to be. The gunners would stop fighting, sex each other, then go immediately back to fighting.

On the one hand, given the chemicals in the air there, that makes perfect sense. On the other, it's a little jarring. I've been through that place several times before, so I'm not exactly missing out on anything, but still...

Is there any way to disable autonomy on actors that are currently in combat?

Anyone know how to clear a quest marker off an NPC? One of my Settlers was being propositioned by Piper through a wall when I triggered the hotkey for Sex-em Up targeting him. Now he's stuck with the questmarker for Sixth sense despite having boned Piper twice since.

Is there any way to adjust search range for NPCs looking for partners? I found my weapons merchant from Sanctuary in the parking lot behing the Museum of Freedom in Concord banging one of the Sandwich guys (Random encounter of two guys arguing over what qualifies as a sandwich).

Is there any way to adjust search range for NPCs looking for partners? I found my weapons merchant from Sanctuary in the parking lot behing the Museum of Freedom in Concord banging one of the Sandwich guys (Random encounter of two guys arguing over what qualifies as a sandwich).

Hang on... if she's banging both the sandwich guys at once, is SHE in a sandwich? ;)

You would add a condition (GetDistance probably) to the Fill Alias searches in the FPA_Alias quest

Hang on... if she's banging both the sandwich guys at once, is SHE in a sandwich? ;)

...banging one of the Sandwich guys...

You would add a condition (GetDistance probably) to the Fill Alias searches in the FPA_Alias quest

Modding language may as well be ancient Sumerian to me, so let me rephrase. Could a setting for search distance for partners be added in a later version of this or control panel? It's frustrating to try and sell loot after a quest trip and your merchant is 3 settlements over banging a scavenger. Thank you in advance for your help and patience with a whiny user.

So I've played with this mod a bit and I felt like dropping a bit of feedback, because I think with some tweaks this mod could definitely add some fun "adult" immersion to the game, but in its current state its a little too immersion-breaking to continue using.

First of all, as a bug report, it seems that raiders do not reequip their clothing after a scene plays between them- they only reequip their headgear and armor pieces (raider chest/arms etc.) but not their underlying clothing. I certainly can imagine some raiders being carefree enough to casually hang around in the nude, but it does get a little tiresome after a while if sex scenes trigger a lot and then half the enemies your fighting are in the nude (atleast until the cell/npc resets)

However by far the main problem is that there seems to be no checks in place to make sure inappropriate (or rather, 'lore-breaking') scenes are not played. Upon saving the minutemen and going to talk to Preston, finding him hoisting up Mama Murphy for a quicky - while funny - is not really conducive to a high immersion load-order. What's even more immersion breaking is having Sturges take a break from trying to solve that critical 4 letter password to access the fusion core to suddenly start ramming Jun in front of Marcy.

In the same vein, I am not sure what mod added a random black settler to Abernathy Farm, but it is quite funny to see Connie Abernathy cuckolding the hell out of Blake with this random black guy. That being said, it is a lot more jarring to stumble across Lucy Abernathy with a strap on balls-deep in her mother.

Generally the mod needs, at a minimum, checks to prevent incest scenes happening (maybe with a toggle for the people who're into that idk) but it really could also use some checks to make sure that characters who probably aren't sexually active (Mama Murphy) or at least shouldn't be sexually active at extremely inappropriate times (Preston while under siege from raiders) don't suddenly start boinking at hilarious but immersion-shattering moments.

A general check for NPCs relationship status to prevent the epidemic of extra-marital affairs from happening wouldn't go amiss either.

The mod could be really cool - I like to add adult mods to Fallout 4 for the sake of realism, because real people have sex (even if in the video game world is is often mysteriously absent due to ESRB ratings.) I don't really like to turn the entire Wasteland into sexual deviants, though.

Oh man, thanks for the laugh ! :D

Thanks for posting this. Not only was it good for grins, but it also told me what I wanted to know with regards to this mod without having to try it for myself.

Yeah, I agree then. There should be checks and settings for things like incest, or otherwise random sex encounters between random NPCs. It would be more immersive if it was just couples, raiders, raiders and kidnap victims, boyfriends and girl friends, and instances where you would expect an affair to be going on, it would even be a nice touch to have the chances for scenes to increase during the night when NPCs retreat into their homes.

Thanks for posting this. Not only was it good for grins, but it also told me what I wanted to know with regards to this mod without having to try it for myself.

Yeah, I agree then. There should be checks and settings for things like incest, or otherwise random sex encounters between random NPCs. It would be more immersive if it was just couples, raiders, raiders and kidnap victims, boyfriends and girl friends, and instances where you would expect an affair to be going on, it would even be a nice touch to have the chances for scenes to increase during the night when NPCs retreat into their homes.

I actually made a request about this over in the request thread. I made it separate instead of putting it here because I thought it could be useful with other FourPlay modules as well. If anyone is interested

So not a complaint just a story about what happened to me in the game. Started a new game, got to concord and jumped in the power armor to fight the Raiders. All is going well, the Deathclaw appears and I'm fighting it, then the message pops up asking if the NPC's should use the bed or not, I say no cos I'm in the middle of the fight and I'm thinking who would decide to have sex in the middle of the fight? 

So I hit now and watch as Dogmeat tackles the Deathclaw to the ground and starts raping it! Allowed the easy kill for me and I was like thanks buddy but you don't have to bang everything as a distraction you know. :P Just made me chuckle

i dont know wat i did wrong but somehow every npc in power armer jumps out of his or her suit the moment i get in range to have sex with other npc's

normaly i would not mind but its messing up my envoirenment to have dozens of power armor frames just standing around since the moment they are done screwing around they not always jump back to there own PA's but simply use the free bee from there equiped script. 

After I killed the first ghoul raider in Vault 88 and went back in, somehow Overseer Barstow had teleported through the walls and was having sex with the remaining two raiders, while simultaneously admonishing them to stop over the intercom.

Could Autonomy add some sort of line-of-sight check so stuff like this doesn't happen? I haven't played this save that much yet, but I can picture several instances where NPCs shouldn't be able to have sex. Through walls, or because they're scripted to be elsewhere, etc.

I use TCL and TFC a lot when constructing settlements, to see where to put things or help with placement. Unfortunately, Autonomy has some bugs when using those two. Whenever two NPCs finish with each other, even if the PC is not involved, the camera jerks out of freefly mode. Also, and this is somewhat surprising, it seems to disable no-clipping too. As a side effect, and I don't know if this is something that can even be addressed or if it's an engine bug, it seems to screw up my mouse somewhat too - I can't pull out a weapon, shoot, or use the mouse wheel scroll to move items or camera until I exit the game and re-enter.

It's easy enough to turn off Autonomy every time I go into construction mode, but I keep forgetting to do so. Could you put in an option to auto-disable Autonomy when in settlement construction mode?

Continuing my adventure, I took the quest to go find the overseer's shipment at Hallucigen. Got kidnapped on the way (see Episode 3), but finally made it to Hallucigen.

The gunners inside all kept stopping their fights to have sex with each other. It really messed with the linear nature of the cell, where enemies that were supposed to be locked in small rooms kept getting out, or interfering in areas where they weren't supposed to be. The gunners would stop fighting, sex each other, then go immediately back to fighting.

On the one hand, given the chemicals in the air there, that makes perfect sense. On the other, it's a little jarring. I've been through that place several times before, so I'm not exactly missing out on anything, but still...

ì had a simular problem during the main quest into the institute when a synth and npc where having it on in shauns cell looked like it screwed up the sequence some how father never apeared had to use console commands to get past that stage.

ì had a simular problem during the main quest into the institute when a synth and npc where having it on in shauns cell looked like it screwed up the sequence some how father never apeared had to use console commands to get past that stage.

When doing story line quest's you should switch it off. :)

I've noticed a bug that I really don't think was supposed to be intended with the mod, dealing with the child settlers. Something needs to be placed within the mod to prevent child settlers from being chosen as sexual partners. Most of the time I just let the npcs do their own thing, but I have stumbled on a couple of times where a child settler was having sex with an adult. This has mostly happened in my settlements. Needless to say, this was a surprise to find.

Somehow I don't think this was intended by the authors and might want to be corrected soon.

"NPCs will sometimes have sex with each other if they 'think' they are not being seen by anyone"

Ok cool , but why then did my wife have sex with a vault tech. just before we were frozen, (one last fling I guess). Another woman had sex in front of her husband with one of the guys that first greet you in the vault.

I think you need to change the description of this mod.

tweak this mod to avoid important NPCs to have relations like Kellog want to screw with the hazmat scientist at the beginning of the game.

sometimes raiders decide to do the same in the middle of a fight.

It is recommended that you turn Autonomy off when playing quest's.

Awesome mod..

Hi, I have a question.

I have seen that a lot of times nothing happens.. the npcs go about their business and no one does much, even setting the scan rate at different levels. I don't know how this mod works or if this is how the mod is suppose to work.

Looking at the script files, can you explain the way the mod finds NPCs suitable for scenes?

If npcs are sleeping, sitting or in combat
Do they still get counted, I ask as section of your script has what appears to include sitting, sleeping and in combat and the line busy.. it's possibly each location I go to might have too many people sitting, sleeping etc. and nothing happens

Would be good to know if you can tell me more..

Cheers...