About This File
Offers a bunch of customization options and extra functionality to all my Four-Play mods:
15 July - Not a new update. Just reuploaded the file as it was down after LoversLab's server upgrade error.
Works with the following Four-Play mods. You don't have to install them all, the CP will detect which one(s) you have and give you the options accordingly:
- Violate (v2.0+): Customization options + Ability to Surrender
- Kidnapped (v2.0+): Customization options + Instant Toggle
- Autonomy (v2.0+): Customization options + Instant Toggle + Disable "Sixth Sense" quest
- Vanilla Fudge (v2.0+): Customization options
- Prostitution (v2.0+): The Control Panel is a hard requirement for Prostitution 2.0 onwards - replacing the ring as toggle + customization options
- Family Planning (v1.0+): Customization options
General: options like scene duration, walk and comment, etc
Like any other mods. Load any save. You will see Vinfamy's Control Panel in the Armor section of your inventory. Hotkey it and use it to turn on the menu.
From 1.3 onwards, the control panel can also be brought up with the right Ctrl key. To change this hotkey, use console command:
set Vin_Hotkey to #
With # being one of the numbers from here: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=DirectX_Scan_Codes
Then quick save and load.
What's New in Version 1.4
- 1.4 - add the option to exclude/ include hostile factions as clients for the brothels in FP Prostitution 2.4+
- 1.4 - Upped the quest priority, might help people that have initialization problems.
- 1.3 - The CP can now be brought up with right Control key. It will no longer occupy any biped slot. Removed the weird notification at the end of each sex scene I forgot to remove in 1.2.
- 1.2 - Add two select modes : to select apparels in your inventory to not be stripped during sex, and to specifically select custom companion to be pick-able by Four-Play mods.
- Added customization options for Family Planning
- Prevent adding more than one copy of the Panel to your inventory