Maybe, went back to test cell to tried again. If I go into 3rd Person(Camera) all's fine, stay in 1st person NOT. 

attachicon.gif20170406170608_1.jpg

3rd person

attachicon.gif20170406170701_1.jpg

1st person

Of course my Fallout.ini has a few Camera tweaks.

Excellent job. Thank you for spotting this. Will report to Doc now, should be an easy fix for him when he gets some time

So, I love the mod. The only problem I have with it, is that time duration that I choose isn't working. I try choosing 150 secs, and it has a random timer. Sometimes it's 30 secs, sometimes it's like 2 seconds.

My bad. The last button (150 seconds) doesn't work as each message box is only allowed 9 options. Just use the 135 seconds instead.

I used the 135 seconds and it still only lasts 30 seconds. We could use 1.1 by itself right, we don't need version 1.

So, I love the mod. The only problem I have with it, is that time duration that I choose isn't working. I try choosing 150 secs, and it has a random timer. Sometimes it's 30 secs, sometimes it's like 2 seconds.

My bad. The last button (150 seconds) doesn't work as each message box is only allowed 9 options. Just use the 135 seconds instead.

I used the 135 seconds and it still only lasts 30 seconds. We could use 1.1 by itself right, we don't need version 1.

Does this issue persist with both two-person animation and orgy?

Does this issue persist with both two-person animation and orgy?

See that's the thing. I've hit the orgy button and nothing happens. I installed the first version through NMM and when I updated I deleted the mod through NMM, Loaded up the save, saved it. Then I installed the 1.1 version.

See that's the thing. I've hit the orgy button and nothing happens. I installed the first version through NMM and when I updated I deleted the mod through NMM, Loaded up the save, saved it. Then I installed the 1.1 version.

Could be due to trace of the previous script being left. Try to use a clean save if it makes any difference

1.2 Uploaded - take advantage of Four-Play 0.5a's new functionality : stripping and redressing now works very very well even for big orgies without the need of the 'teleport' solution used back in 1.1

Maybe, went back to test cell to tried again. If I go into 3rd Person(Camera) all's fine, stay in 1st person NOT. 

3rd person

1st person

Thank you for this once again. Four-Play 0.5a combined with Mindless 1.2 no longer have this issue

1.2 Uploaded - take advantage of Four-Play 0.5a's new functionality : stripping and redressing now works very very well even for big orgies without the need of the 'teleport' solution used back in 1.1

3rd person

1st person

Thank you for this once again. Four-Play 0.5a combined with Mindless 1.2 no longer have this issue

Both Major issues seem to have been fixed. But. Sheathing your Pistol BEFORE you switch weapons works fine, Here's what I did:

shot npc till actor 1 displayed, sheathed pistol, moved into 3rd person ( 9-12 ft. behind and looking up at PC). Stripping's fine, animation starts and Camera is OK. If I don't sheath my pistol then switch weapon, the Camera FREEZES.

Why would sheathing your pistol effect the camera?

I get the same results in either 1st on 3rd person.

Both Major issues seem to have been fixed. But. Sheathing your Pistol BEFORE you switch weapons works fine, Here's what I did:

shot npc till actor 1 displayed, sheathed pistol, moved into 3rd person ( 9-12 ft. behind and looking up at PC). Stripping's fine, animation starts and Camera is OK. If I don't sheath my pistol then switch weapon, the Camera FREEZES.

Why would sheathing your pistol effect the camera?

I get the same results in either 1st on 3rd person.

Thank you! Wow, you would make one hell of a beta tester for any software development. 

I'll talk to Doc about this - finally a fix to the mysterious camera freeze.

Won't need to make syringes to select animation. As soon as the Four-Play framework allows modders to select specific animations, I can add another message box to choose animation, it will be a five-minute job.

Well, you kind of can already. All the idles are properties on the four_play:Main script, so you can pull them off there and pass them into four_play_main(a0, i0, a1, i1 ...). I don't think I expose the paired male and female arrays which would probably be a help, but you can definitely pick a specific animation. The terminals in the test cell have examples.

That said, animation loading is probably the next big job, and once that arrives hard-coded idle properties aren't going to work any more. I'll probably leave the existing props for backward compatibility, but some sort of tagging system is going to be the main interface.

There's an argument for adding the tag lookup now, I suppose. Get it working with the current animation set and it's one less thing that can go wrong with the loader.

[edit]

So, looking at the last post - sheathing or drawing a weapon too close to the start of a scene freezes the camera? I might have some ideas about that.

So, looking at the last post - sheathing or drawing a weapon too close to the start of a scene freezes the camera? I might have some ideas about that.

If your gun is out -> camera freezes 

If your gun is sheathed -> everything okay

is that recent?could be an easy fix if so

might have been from the initial version

Probably something to do with Disable Player Controls while having a weapon/ your first out

Hmm... early versions of the code followed Crazy's example and unequipped any weapon before starting the action. I just stopped doing that because the stripping code should work on weapons too.

That said, I could have easily moved the order around so that the weapon code happened too late.

I'll look at it tonight. If I can reproduce it, I can fix it.

Is it possible to trigger an automatic TFC (plus a low SUCSM, like 3..5) when the PC gets involved in a sex scene?

Been looking at that. Could do it in Skyrim, but damned if I can see a free cam command in the Fo4 APIs. I may be searching for the wrong term, of course.

I'm worrying that the Skyrim command was a SKSE call. If I can find out how, I'll make it happen.

Very nice. The stripping aspect didn't work for me, but I was able to capture some fun scenes anyway.

I would second the dialogue option idea, though. Shooting Cait and anyone else makes them bleed, and I found that some NPCs didn't want to be shot. The bullets seemed to pass right through Magnolia, and this happened with a drifter too, until I finally got them after about 15 attempts.

post-1750534-0-05197900-1491595005_thumb.jpg

post-1750534-0-06089900-1491595006_thumb.jpg

post-1750534-0-09154200-1491595007_thumb.jpg

post-1750534-0-06587100-1491595008_thumb.jpg

post-1750534-0-07711300-1491595009_thumb.jpg

post-1750534-0-26010000-1491595010_thumb.jpg

post-1750534-0-22715400-1491595011_thumb.jpg

post-1750534-0-25892400-1491595012_thumb.jpg

post-1750534-0-27130600-1491595013_thumb.jpg

is that recent?could be an easy fix if so

About as recent as you can get. FP 0.0.5a & MS 1.2, about 90 sec. ago. A hint , zoom back,3rd person from about ground level looking up at yourself, before animation begins sheath your weapon, start animation by switching weapons or setting timer. Lets you view from side & around. Mouse will the rotate the camera Around the scene vs. down on it. 

If your gun is out -> camera freezes 

If your gun is sheathed -> everything okay

I can verify this is the case......

;)

Very nice. The stripping aspect didn't work for me, but I was able to capture some fun scenes anyway.

I would second the dialogue option idea, though. Shooting Cait and anyone else makes them bleed, and I found that some NPCs didn't want to be shot. The bullets seemed to pass right through Magnolia, and this happened with a drifter too, until I finally got them after about 15 attempts.

Ok, how did you get yer strap-on to work? Mine isn't working??!!

:(

"Did the "Sex Slots set" popup show up when you first load the save?"

No.

The pistol does appear, but the message doesn't show up and the characters do nothing.

That means Four-Play framework itself has not been installed correctly. 

Have a look at the Troubleshooting section of the Four-Play's download page. Make sure you have F4SE installed. Some people needed to enable Papyrus logging for Four-Play to work.

Any way to get a free moving camera?? These camera angles suck big green donkey balls!!

:P

sheathe the pistol before unequipping it and the camera won't be stuck anymore

Or just the console command: TFC