It got stuck, somehow. Loaded up the game, equiped the pistol, switch weapon, never fireda shot, sheathed switched weapon, Boom animation started. With the last Girl I fucked, she was in another settlement.

I'll add a check to make sure none of the actors set are outside of the current cell.

It got stuck, somehow. Loaded up the game, equiped the pistol, switch weapon, never fireda shot, sheathed switched weapon, Boom animation started. With the last Girl I fucked, she was in another settlement.

I'll add a check to make sure none of the actors set are outside of the current cell.

Even so, if I shoot another girl (actor 1) the same thing happen, but with her. Even tried disabling Mod, going back in game for a save, exiting. Enable it again and returning to game, quicksave, load that for pistol. Same thing. Kinda like coming home, unzip your pants and your ol' lady Jumps your Boner.

Any way to get a free moving camera?? These camera angles suck big green donkey balls!!

:P

sheathe the pistol before unequipping it and the camera won't be stuck anymore

Or just the console command: TFC

Sheathing doesn't give a free camera, just a rotating point, and most of the time, the diameter is very small due to confines spaces. TFC doesn't seem to work, but I'll try again.

:(

Any way to get a free moving camera?? These camera angles suck big green donkey balls!!

:P

sheathe the pistol before unequipping it and the camera won't be stuck anymore

Or just the console command: TFC

Sheathing doesn't give a free camera, just a rotating point, and most of the time, the diameter is very small due to confines spaces. TFC doesn't seem to work, but I'll try again.

OK..... when you get "Actor 1"

post-151025-0-83927700-1491744591_thumb.jpg

Use mouse to zoom back into 3rd person

post-151025-0-07055700-1491744645_thumb.jpg

Now down looking UP at yourself

post-151025-0-70401000-1491744772_thumb.jpg

Sheath and switch -----------Timer

post-151025-0-29333400-1491745586_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-47780100-1491745726_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-87795000-1491745785_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-14742000-1491745857_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-25521300-1491745916_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-20410100-1491745953_thumb.jpg

The distance back is the circle, looking UP is the angle

Make sense?

Hi guys,

first, thank you for all the work you out in this very important feature! :-)

I've testet the Four Play/Mindless thing a bit, and I have three issues, possibly with the root cause by myself, as I'm a bloody newbie on this sort of things.

1st) The stripping works for me, but only if I'm updating the data folder (actor.pex?) of F4SE every time before I load my game (copying FSE 3 data folder over the same files). Maybe this is a access right problem? or is there somthing like archive invalidation  in FO4 too?

2nd) The alignment doesn't work porperly, I' assume, alognemnt will be broken, if anything or anyone comes in the way.

3rd) After a few scenes, the male NPC vanishes if I'm getting on on him; my character does it with hot air.

Thanks in advance for any hint and tip. Hope; I don't bother you too much!

1st) The stripping works for me, but only if I'm updating the data folder (actor.pex?) of F4SE every time before I load my game (copying FSE 3 data folder over the same files). Maybe this is a access right problem? or is there somthing like archive invalidation  in FO4 too?

2nd) The alignment doesn't work porperly, I' assume, alognemnt will be broken, if anything or anyone comes in the way.

3rd) After a few scenes, the male NPC vanishes if I'm getting on on him; my character does it with hot air.

That's okay. Always happy to help.

1. That's interesting and very good to know. I may add that as a note in my installation instructions. It doesn't make any sense, but it's a Bethesda game so ... Maybe before you start the game next time. Note down the "Last Modified" time of actor.pex and then see if this changes after you exit the game 

2. It's a known issue. Doc is working on it

3. It's FO4 camera thing if you get too close to an actor, he/she will fadeout. Before you trigger the scene by unequipping the sex pistol, make sure to sheath the pistol first - you'll then be free to adjust the camera to not have the NPC disappear - then you can TFC.

I do not speak English, I'm using a translator.  :blush:

Choosing the duration of the animations works perfectly for me with PC alone or NPC with NPC, but it is always 30 seconds when it is PC with NPC.  :(

I'm pretty sure that's not the case. 

I'll double check. Should be an easy fix in any case.

Um, is Lieto's latest stuff got sound? If it does, I'm not hearing it........

It does, although the sound for consensual is quite subtle.

Make sure you follow the instructions on the compatibility patch page, otherwise  Four-Play still plays the old animations

I do not speak English, I'm using a translator.  :blush:

Choosing the duration of the animations works perfectly for me with PC alone or NPC with NPC, but it is always 30 seconds when it is PC with NPC.  :(

I'm pretty sure that's not the case. 

I'll double check. Should be an easy fix in any case.

Thank you   :)

Thought I'd hurl this in, some playthroughs I tend to use the "MysteriousStrangerDamage" perk, basically amplifies everything to a ridiculous 1 shot weapon...including the select actor pistol, even went into the CK and set no damage, no luck, still does 1000 damage, so anyone not essential is basically instakill...kinda defeats the purpose! I'll agree with others, a dialogue option would work nicely

Thought I'd hurl this in, some playthroughs I tend to use the "MysteriousStrangerDamage" perk, basically amplifies everything to a ridiculous 1 shot weapon...including the select actor pistol, even went into the CK and set no damage, no luck, still does 1000 damage, so anyone not essential is basically instakill...kinda defeats the purpose! I'll agree with others, a dialogue option would work nicely

Everything, even this, is a process. Rings & guns for now, until the dialogue can be written. I'm learning dialogue as we speak........IT IS NOT EASY!

Gone are the days when you could whip up a character in a few clicks!

I cannot get the sex scenes to start.

I have the sex pistol.  When I shoot people with it, I get the notification that actors are set.  When I go into my pip-boy and unequip the gun, I can select the scene length and whether to start orgy or just use the selected actors.  At this point, I close the pip-boy and nothing happens, the actors behave as normal.

Any ideas what is happening?

I have the sex pistol.  When I shoot people with it, I get the notification that actors are set.  When I go into my pip-boy and unequip the gun, I can select the scene length and whether to start orgy or just use the selected actors.  At this point, I close the pip-boy and nothing happens, the actors behave as normal.

Something is wrong with the four-play framework installation itself. Everything seems to work fine on Mindless's end (except the final step of calling the starting sex scene function from the Four-Play framework - which is missing for some reason).

Common reasons for people having this problem is either related to F4SE or papyrus logging. Have a look at the installation guide in my signature for the F4SE and Papyrus logging bits - see if it fixes the problem 

Something is wrong with the four-play framework installation itself. Everything seems to work fine on Mindless's end (except the final step of calling the starting sex scene function from the Four-Play framework - which is missing for some reason).

Common reasons for people having this problem is either related to F4SE or papyrus logging. Have a look at the installation guide in my signature for the F4SE and Papyrus logging bits - see if it fixes the problem 

Fallout4Custom.ini is as follows:

[Display]

iLocation X=0

iLocation Y=0

[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

sResourceDataDirsFinal=

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

bEnableProfiling=1

sDefaultLogOverlay=Papyrus

I have the latest version of F4SE installed, and the Four-Play Framework was installed as per the instructions.  I installed Leito's animation back and the compatibility patch for it as well - all through NMM.

So, I am not sure what my problem is.

I have the latest version of F4SE installed, and the Four-Play Framework was installed as per the instructions.  I installed Leito's animation back and the compatibility patch for it as well - all through NMM.

Hmm, that's strange. Papyrus logging doesn't seem to be the problem.

Try the console command: "coc 4test" and see if the terminals in there trigger sex scenes or not 

I know you already have the latest version of F4SE, but just to be on a safe side, copy and paste everything from the Data folder in F4SE's downloaded archive into your FO4 Data folder again.

Hmm, that's strange. Papyrus logging doesn't seem to be the problem.

Try the console command: "coc 4test" and see if the terminals in there trigger sex scenes or not 

I know you already have the latest version of F4SE, but just to be on a safe side, copy and paste everything from the Data folder in F4SE's downloaded archive into your FO4 Data folder again.

None of the terminals start any sex acts what-so-ever.

None of the terminals start any sex acts what-so-ever.

Yeah, that proves that it's a Four-Play Framework installation problem, not a Mindless problem.

Try the F4SE Data folder copying thing. If that still doesn't work, try another clean save (or a save without FP installed on) and see if it changes anything.

If that doesn't solve it, I really don't know. Maybe ask Doc on the Four-Play thread. He knows the framework much better than me obviously. 

When I shoot the actors I do not think they get any damage but they splatter blood.  Is there a way to turn off the blood spatter?  That could be coming from the enhanced blood spatter mod?

I think there is a checkbox for this in the Creation Kit. I'll try in the next version.

When I shoot the actors I do not think they get any damage but they splatter blood.  Is there a way to turn off the blood spatter?  That could be coming from the enhanced blood spatter mod?

I think there is a checkbox for this in the Creation Kit. I'll try in the next version.

Your quick responses are amazing.  Thanks again for all of you effort this is a damn nice addition to fallout 4.

That's okay. Always happy to help.

1. That's interesting and very good to know. I may add that as a note in my installation instructions. It doesn't make any sense, but it's a Bethesda game so ... Maybe before you start the game next time. Note down the "Last Modified" time of actor.pex and then see if this changes after you exit the game 

2. It's a known issue. Doc is working on it

3. It's FO4 camera thing if you get too close to an actor, he/she will fadeout. Before you trigger the scene by unequipping the sex pistol, make sure to sheath the pistol first - you'll then be free to adjust the camera to not have the NPC disappear - then you can TFC.

Thank you!

3 is solved, thanks to your hints; 2, I'll be patient! :-)

However, 1 is very stange. There is no differnece in the actor.pex before and after the update - at least concering the file information. The behaviour is, as follows:

1. Updating the FO4SE data directory before launching the game = > stripping doesn't work

2. Updating the FO4SE data folder after loading the last save => stripping doesn't work

3. Updating the FO4SE data folder after loading the last save, then terminating FO4, starting again, loading the last save => stripping works

4. Quitting the game with stripping working and restart => stripping doesn't work

I cannot yet understand this, thought, it might have been due to Setam Online Sync, but deactiavting that didn't help. So either this is a Windows 10 problem, or something hidden in Beth, or maybe actor.pex isn't the file to look after.

And, maybe someone has a hint: It takes minutes after unstripping and the start of the animation (but only PC/NPC, NPC/NPC starts at once); sometimes the game is stuck in an infinite black loading screen. I'd assume, this is the general loading time issue of FO4, and must be lived with.

Thanks in advance! Really appreciate your help!