Thanks for the mod. Everything seems working fine except NPC's not re-equipping their clothes after the sex scene. So, when anyone shoots the same NPC for another round of sex, no animation happening, saying there're no cloths for removing.

Thanks for the mod. Everything seems working fine except NPC's not re-equipping their clothes after the sex scene. So, when anyone shoots the same NPC for another round of sex, no animation happening, saying there're no cloths for removing.

It's a known issue with the Four-Play framework and out of my own control, which hopefully will be fixed in a future version

Was wondering if your code ever triggers the player getting the "Lover's Embrace" Perk.

Here's a lovely little mod that added "adult" content by adding a script to the Perk:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21040/?

Right now there is only a fade to black and some nice sound effects.

I was wondering how hard it would be to PATCH this with FourPlay and get to SEE the action.

Is this at all doable?

Was wondering if your code ever triggers the player getting the "Lover's Embrace" Perk.

Here's a lovely little mod that added "adult" content by adding a script to the Perk:

I was wondering how hard it would be to PATCH this with FourPlay and get to SEE the action.

Is this at all doable?

Very easy. I'll add such function to Vanilla Fudge most probably.

instaled via NMM.

Shooted actor 1 -> got set actor 1 mesage.

unequiped gun -> player fucks NPC -> no animation.

Shoted actor 2 -> set actor 2

unequiped gun -> NPC fucks NPC -> no animation.

now every time I equip and unequip the gun I get the NPC fucks NPC, but no animation play.

Did you get the message box "Sex Slots Set" from Four-Play the first time you load a save?

Does the FourPlay's test cell (console command: coc 4test) work for you?

Because it sounds like a FourPlay's problem then Mindless's - everything seems to work correctly from Mindless's end as you describe

Happened to me as well, MS 1.0  I'd merely equip the Pistol, when I switched weapon animation would begin. Player undress & redress was fine but Npc would never redress. Piper got stuck being actor 1 . Exited game & uninstalled MS (Mindless Sex).In game, without MS , went to FP Test cell to check FP, Animation played but NPC never redressed. Back to Sanctuary & exited. Installed MS 1.1 . Back in game, did a Quicksave & reloaded game. Got the "Sex Pistol", now it had 45 damage, Shot NPC & switch weapon. Timer box appeared and animation began. Alignment was OK, Striping-redress worked too. Since the initial install of FP, I've NEVER had a Setting up Slots Popup or notification. Camera is a real pain.

Question: did you extract your F4SE Scripts into you Data folder? OH... V, I thought you said you'd lower the Pistol damage to 0 . Marcy's walking really Strange and needs some Cock but I'm afraid I might Kill her. (again)

Giving us the option of which animation might be Nice. When I use the "ORGY" option, none of the NPC's line up.

Most important is that your DATA folder has the F4SE scripts, otherwise animations won't start.

It happened again, first it was Marcy, wanted to Fuck her... ended up Fucking her up, Marcy died.This time I Fucked the life outta' Kessler, may she Rest in Peace. Your Mod's turning out to be a Real  "KILLER". The Pistol was supposed to deal 10 damage, turns out it was 43. You said you'd lower it, now it's 45 . Maybe you should make it a syringe gun, different syringes for different animations. Scratch that, how do I lower the damage on this thing.

Help, no animations are triggered, i readded about some bsa files what i have to do? i used nmm and cant make it work

You no longer need to extract ba2 files in the latest version of Four-Play.

However, Four-Play's latest version now requires F4SE. Make sure you install F4SE properly and run the game through it. This has been the main reason for people not having scenes triggered so far

It happened again, first it was Marcy, wanted to Fuck her... ended up Fucking her up, Marcy died.This time I Fucked the life outta' Kessler, may she Rest in Peace. Your Mod's turning out to be a Real  "KILLER". The Pistol was supposed to deal 10 damage, turns out it was 43. You said you'd lower it, now it's 45 . Maybe you should make it a syringe gun, different syringes for different animations. Scratch that, how do I lower the damage on this thing.

Sorry, completely forgot about this. :) Although Marcy probably deserved that.

Uploaded a hotfixed version now. The pistol shoudn't cause any damage anymore.

Won't need to make syringes to select animation. As soon as the Four-Play framework allows modders to select specific animations, I can add another message box to choose animation, it will be a five-minute job.

Redressing is acting off.  NPC finishes sex they seem to get back in the clothes they were wearing for a second.  Then they switch back to their original outfit and ignore what they were wearing before sex.  I think this must be the safety check?

Yeah, that's the safety check. The safety check ignores the player and the companion but the rest of the NPCs get their default vanilla outfits.

Probably should exclude settlers too now that I think about it. In any case, this safety check is a very quick and dirty temporary solution until a permanent one emerges from the framework itself.

So, I love the mod. The only problem I have with it, is that time duration that I choose isn't working. I try choosing 150 secs, and it has a random timer. Sometimes it's 30 secs, sometimes it's like 2 seconds. 

My bad. The last button (150 seconds) doesn't work as each message box is only allowed 9 options. Just use the 135 seconds instead. 

Tried the orgy. Problem is, nobody gets undressed :(

Well, the citizens of Diamond city try to keep it discreet as always :)

It's most probably a F4SE problem related to Four-Play framework's stripping function, Mindless is already doing what it's supposed to do. There are many people having the same problem too so DocClox put together a troubleshoot guide here: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75690-sextec-wip-discussion/?p=1864593

Try following the steps if it helps. 

Redressing is acting off.  NPC finishes sex they seem to get back in the clothes they were wearing for a second.  Then they switch back to their original outfit and ignore what they were wearing before sex.  I think this must be the safety check?

Yeah, that's the safety check. The safety check ignores the player and the companion but the rest of the NPCs get their default vanilla outfits.

Probably should exclude settlers too now that I think about it. In any case, this safety check is a very quick and dirty temporary solution until a permanent one emerges from the framework itself.

Yes please exclude settlers I spent way too much time dressing all my bitches.  glad this is a temporary fix but its better than having everyone run around nude. 

Is this at all doable?

Very easy. I'll add such function to Vanilla Fudge most probably.

WOOT!  You would be my hero!

SInce updating to 1.1 No Pistol Damage, I have had an issue where male actors disappear when the scene ends. If the actor is a random settler, or Diamond City guard, a new  actor spawns in the area. When I tried on a named actor (Preston) he disappeared and I could not locate him (which I guess is a useful way to get him to stop telling me about settlements that need my help). This did not happen during tests of 4P Prostitution, or 4P Victim.  

SInce updating to 1.1 No Pistol Damage, I have had an issue where male actors disappear when the scene ends. If the actor is a random settler, or Diamond City guard, a new  actor spawns in the area. When I tried on a named actor (Preston) he disappeared and I could not locate him (which I guess is a useful way to get him to stop telling me about settlements that need my help). This did not happen during tests of 4P Prostitution, or 4P Victim.  

It's the temporary safety feature I put in to make sure everyone gets redressed. They don't disappear, they just went home to get changed :) - (go back to their original package location and wear vanilla clothes)

The feature will be removed once the Four-Play framework itself no longer has problems with redressing NPCs in concurrent scenes

It's the temporary safety feature I put in to make sure everyone gets redressed. They don't disappear, they just went home to get changed :) - (go back to their original package location and wear vanilla clothes)

The feature will be removed once the Four-Play framework itself no longer has problems with redressing NPCs in concurrent scenes

Makes sense.  Any plans to add the timer feature from MS 1.1 to your other mods?

FP .0.0.5 seems to have fixed the stripping issue but now NPC starts the animation but not the player. Don't know if it's an FP  problem or with MS 1.1 .

attachicon.gif20170406153730_1.jpg

It's a FP 0.5 issue. The test cell has the same problem too.

We'll have to wait for Doc.

Mixed results, for me in the test cell everything works

post-151025-0-23278300-1491522569_thumb.jpg

but if I return to Sanctuay, not

post-151025-0-16930200-1491522759_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gif20170406162929_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170406161841_1.jpg

Thank you very helpful. I think I found the problem on behalf of Doc (player works in slot 0 but not slot 1 - try Kellogg it wouldn't work)

Will still have to wait for him to fix it though. Should be an easy fix for him. 

attachicon.gif20170406162929_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170406161841_1.jpg

Thank you very helpful. I think I found the problem on behalf of Doc (player works in slot 0 but not slot 1 - try Kellogg it wouldn't work)

Will still have to wait for him to fix it though. Should be an easy fix for him. 

Maybe, went back to test cell to tried again. If I go into 3rd Person(Camera) all's fine, stay in 1st person NOT. 

post-151025-0-96224400-1491525350_thumb.jpg

3rd person

post-151025-0-95045600-1491525421_thumb.jpg

1st person

Of course my Fallout.ini has a few Camera tweaks.