please give us an option to disable followers/companions. mine are stuck in a loop across town. they keep teleporting to have sex What ever the duration is on the dot. tried new saves and all. just have to disable I guess :(

It's Autonomy not Mindless Sex. I'll add a central MCM menu for all my mods including Autonomy to disable follower at some point

I'm pretty new to this, and I'm not 100% sure the issue is from this mod. Maybe an incompatibility with a non-adult mod I have installed, since nobody else seems to be having this issue? 

I've installed all the FP basics by following the guide, and then this mod. Animation, alignment, stripping, and sound all mostly fine, but the camera is frozen 95% of the time (one scene I was randomly able to move the camera) and focuses on a random place usually away from the actors. Everything seems to work fine with vanilla fudge, but for the life of me I cannot figure out why this isn't working. Occasionally the actors will also teleport to a completely different location to have sex. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

edit: After a bit more experimenting: the issue seems to be only with player + npc, missionary is the only scene where I am able to move the camera, in every other scene it is frozen, npc + npc works mostly fine (positioning and non-playing animations sometimes), and with masturbate the animations don't seem to work. 

I've installed all the FP basics by following the guide, and then this mod. Animation, alignment, stripping, and sound all mostly fine, but the camera is frozen 95% of the time (one scene I was randomly able to move the camera) and focuses on a random place usually away from the actors. Everything seems to work fine with vanilla fudge, but for the life of me I cannot figure out why this isn't working. Occasionally the actors will also teleport to a completely different location to have sex. 

Make sure you sheath any weapon (including the sex pistol) before a scene starts.

So for Mindless, you would fire the gun to set actor 1, sheath the gun, then unequip it to start the scene

Make sure you sheath any weapon (including the sex pistol) before a scene starts.

So for Mindless, you would fire the gun to set actor 1, sheath the gun, then unequip it to start the scene

Thanks for the speedy reply! That solved it for me

When a female PC masturbates, she's equiping a strapon, which she shouldn't do.  Is that this mod doing that or four-play itself?

Additionally... assuming it's this mod that is equipping the strapon...  when a strapon is properly equipped, it's equipping the purple one from the nexus. The purple one doesn' t line up as well as the "new" leather strapon on loverslab does. Is it possible to, in a later version of this mod, configure which type of strapon the females equip? Or maybe just switch to the leather and make that the requirement?

When a female PC masturbates, she's equiping a strapon, which she shouldn't do.  Is that this mod doing that or four-play itself?

Additionally... assuming it's this mod that is equipping the strapon...  when a strapon is properly equipped, it's equipping the purple one from the nexus. The purple one doesn' t line up as well as the "new" leather strapon on loverslab does. Is it possible to, in a later version of this mod, configure which type of strapon the females equip? Or maybe just switch to the leather and make that the requirement?

It's Four-Play itself handling this kind of stuff. Might be worth reporting to Doc, although he's busy working on the safeguard against underage content now. I haven't done much testing with masturbation myself TBH. 

It's Four-Play itself handling this kind of stuff. Might be worth reporting to Doc, although he's busy working on the safeguard against underage content now. I haven't done much testing with masturbation myself TBH. 

........and 4P has just been updated.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Good point. I should check for that.

character is always giving it during same sex sex, how to be on the receiving end?

is there a way to choose, havnt found anything about it.

+1 to this. There are a few animations I would like to see, but my character is always the aggressor in this mod.

Also the orgy option doesn't work. Though I have to mention that I'm in the test room with some npc's.

• 1 month later...

Followed the steps, and got the "Setting up Slots" Message, when I made the quicksave and reloaded it, I didn't recieve a pistol.

Not sure if its something I missed or....

help Select 4

find the gun (it's Select Sex Pistol or something along those lines), note its id

then:

player.additem # 1

replacing # with the id above

As I mentioned in another topic, my animations all run and my actors strip, but in certain situations the male actor will go completely invisible when scenes start. I can still click him through the console, so he's there, but he can't be seen until the animation ends. After reinstalling a few times and testing various methods of starting scenes, it looks like this is the only one where I'm consistently having this issue. Definitely correct me if I'm wrong about the cause, but I'd be grateful for any help.

As I mentioned in another topic, my animations all run and my actors strip, but in certain situations the male actor will go completely invisible when scenes start. I can still click him through the console, so he's there, but he can't be seen until the animation ends. After reinstalling a few times and testing various methods of starting scenes, it looks like this is the only one where I'm consistently having this issue. Definitely correct me if I'm wrong about the cause, but I'd be grateful for any help.

The fact that Mindless Sex is the only one having issues is a clear indicator that it's because of you still having a weapon out when sex is triggered, locking up the camera angle.

So, shoot the actors to pick them, unsheath the gun (hold R), then unequip it (through inventory or via hotkey).

If sex is triggered after the weapon is sheathed, you can move the camera around with your mouse and then you can tfc

The fact that Mindless Sex is the only one having issues is a clear indicator that it's because of you still having a weapon out when sex is triggered, locking up the camera angle.

So, shoot the actors to pick them, unsheath the gun (hold R), then unequip it (through inventory or via hotkey).

If sex is triggered after the weapon is sheathed, you can move the camera around with your mouse and then you can tfc

The only weapon I have is the gun used to trigger the scenes, the one you're talking about. Whether it's sheathed or unsheathed (I've tried both) when I unequip it, the camera locks up and the male goes invisible. I'm sure it's something on my end, but I do promise I'm not holding another weapon.

Followed the steps, and got the "Setting up Slots" Message, when I made the quicksave and reloaded it, I didn't recieve a pistol.

Not sure if its something I missed or....

help Select 4

find the gun (it's Select Sex Pistol or something along those lines), note its id

then:

player.additem # 1

replacing # with the id above

I mean tot post this earlier, I actually don't see gun when I do help Select 4.

it says Viewer Strings Not Available

This is the last one that needs an update!

:D

Now we need Crazy & Leito to give an update, and finally 4P itself!

:P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not planning to update this. This is simply a tool to trigger sex scenes (bit like SexLab MatchMaker and Mass MatchMaker which were never updated beyond the first few versions but still work till this day). It already does what it needs to do and doesn't need integration with the control panel either.

I'm not planning to update this. This is simply a tool to trigger sex scenes (bit like SexLab MatchMaker and Mass MatchMaker which were never updated beyond the first few versions but still work till this day). It already does what it needs to do and doesn't need integration with the control panel either.

Rgr that!

;)

• 2 weeks later...

This is my favorite of the whole set.

I finally figured out that I didn't have to keep shooting the companion, just squeeze and release the gun.

Then I found out 4play has factions, "dom", "sub", "rapist", "victim", and a few others.

I tried to stick them onto an ESP so player would forever be a sub victim, but it didn't stick.

Player is either top or bottom, depending on the mood of something or other.

Other than that this mod is one of the best here, Thanks so much.

The demon speaking through Curie is kind of cool, it's like she's possessed for a minute. And that's probably a way different modder's thing anyway.

But there are girl raider-voices too so you have to wonder.

I must be doing something wrong. I am trying to trigger two-NPC scenes, and the "actor 1", although it undresses, seems more content sitting on his ass, or working the garden, rather than dipping his brand new dong into actor 2's ready holes. Actor 2 performs just fine.

Launching through F4SE, all dependencies are installed afaik.

(... so we played a different game, but that's beside the point)

post-1591796-0-01844100-1498405049_thumb.png

post-1591796-0-51507400-1498405082_thumb.png

post-1591796-0-38009300-1498405951_thumb.png