Any ideas about how to prevent NPC collisons with the sex scene? I mean you start a animation and get the alignments close to prefect, then Piper or another NPC walk by an moves the alignment off.

Programmatically, I'm doing everything I can think of without a fully functional F4SE. There are three things that could still work

1. Add a "reset" hotkey as in SexLab. That doesn't really solve the problem, but it does mean we can recover from it.
  2. Make the nodes on Crazy's positioning object mountable so we can mount the participants on them. Downsides are A) I have no clue how to do this B) it might still not work - you can move around in the Far Harbor boat, for instance. (Which may or may not be mounted...)
  3. Make the nodes on Crazy's positioning object furniture entry points. Downsides: Pretty much same as 2 - I'm not sure how "pushable" actors are when they're using a terminal or a workstation, but if we can push them, we'll be pushable.

So that's my current thinking on the subject. If anyone with more of a clue about the NIF format wants to chime in, that'd be great.

Hey Doc,

Let me add my voice to the others praising you for your hard work on this. My question is, is it safe for me to add this framework and the mods using it to my current save or should I wait for a later release? The current issues don't bother me, I just don't want to have to start over because of an update. Thanks.

Programmatically, I'm doing everything I can think of without a fully functional F4SE. There are three things that could still work

1. Add a "reset" hotkey as in SexLab. That doesn't really solve the problem, but it does mean we can recover from it.
  2. Make the nodes on Crazy's positioning object mountable so we can mount the participants on them. Downsides are A) I have no clue how to do this B) it might still not work - you can move around in the Far Harbor boat, for instance. (Which may or may not be mounted...)
  3. Make the nodes on Crazy's positioning object furniture entry points. Downsides: Pretty much same as 2 - I'm not sure how "pushable" actors are when they're using a terminal or a workstation, but if we can push them, we'll be pushable.

So that's my current thinking on the subject. If anyone with more of a clue about the NIF format wants to chime in, that'd be great.

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=SetMotionType_-_ObjectReference

Maybe that would work

Hey Doc,

Let me add my voice to the others praising you for your hard work on this. My question is, is it safe for me to add this framework and the mods using it to my current save or should I wait for a later release? The current issues don't bother me, I just don't want to have to start over because of an update. Thanks.

Should be. There are no long-running scripts or persistent effects. The worst I might ask you to do is find a spot with no actors in it and make a clean save.

• Add a "reset" hotkey as in SexLab. That doesn't really solve the problem, but it does mean we can recover from it.
  • Make the nodes on Crazy's positioning object mountable so we can mount the participants on them. Downsides are A) I have no clue how to do this cool.png it might still not work - you can move around in the Far Harbor boat, for instance. (Which may or may not be mounted...)
  • Make the nodes on Crazy's positioning object furniture entry points. Downsides: Pretty much same as 2 - I'm not sure how "pushable" actors are when they're using a terminal or a workstation, but if we can push them, we'll be pushable.

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=SetMotionType_-_ObjectReference

Maybe that would work

Oooh. I forgot about that. Yes, that might work.

Any ideas about how to prevent NPC collisons with the sex scene? I mean you start a animation and get the alignments close to prefect, then Piper or another NPC walk by an moves the alignment off.

I was just going to post this issue, had it happen again this morning before school.

But my guy fell off the cliff lmao. I'm glad you are working on these issues thanks.

OK - 0.0.5b is up.

This one doesn't do much - just adds an admin submenu to the "go home" terminal.

If you're having issues with stripping and you've tried everything else, select the "reset system" option from that terminal. The mod will then try and load the forms for the datawig and the wig placement marker and find the nearest (and only) wig marker in the test cell. The search uses the player as the centre point for the search, don't exit the cell until the function tells you that it has succeeded or failed.

The True Violet Kitten - this one is for you!

Thank you so much DocClox. I have just tried out the new version and it fixes everything. The datawig and wig_mark are properly set, and undressing/dressing works perfectly now.  :D

@DocClox

i edited my last post

i not understand i activate/enable line 0 to 1 "papyrus" in fallout4.ini to make a log file and animations and stripping all works   :P 

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Your Idiot Savant lvl is over 9000. Worked for me as well!

@DocClox

i edited my last post

i not understand i activate/enable line 0 to 1 "papyrus" in fallout4.ini to make a log file and animations and stripping all works   :P 

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

made those changes on my end and i can confirm the stripping now works

so the solution to the stripping problem is those three settings

danke für den super tipp, Alles ok, LOL (°;°)

does any one know how this mod : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21463/? plays with four play ?/ hookers of the commenwealth ??

I love that mod, I have been using it with Four-Play Mods, 1 issues i can see yet.

Sometimes it over-rides the context menu options, with violate.

But unlike that Hookers of the Commonwealth mod, this mod shows the

animations and sexual interaction not just a black screen...

I love how they spawn, talk and interact, other than that it's lame black screen kills it.

Really strange thing just happened. Went to the test cell and quess who came to visit Scribe Haylen, from the Brotherhood of Steel. A Fire Fight began as I am aligned with the Railroad. Another question, everytime I go there, all my Companion/followers come to. All 26 of them. Why? 

Really strange thing just happened. Went to the test cell and quess who came to visit Scribe Haylen, from the Brotherhood of Steel. A Fire Fight began as I am aligned with the Railroad. Another question, everytime I go there, all my Companion/followers come to. All 26 of them. Why? 

Hail, Hail the gang's all here.

Back at the test cell, OMG there's a party going on here.

post-151025-0-20471900-1491699300_thumb.jpgThat's Haylen on the floor.

post-151025-0-92678500-1491699395_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-45695300-1491699443_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-93710200-1491699487_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-83743100-1491699533_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-77993400-1491699573_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-48791200-1491699654_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-49711800-1491699997_thumb.jpg

This only started after I went to Version,0,0,5c .

Even after I went back to Version .0.0.5b same thing.

Next thing might be uninstall FP, create a save in game, then reinstall FP .0.0.5b .

• No responsibility taken is accepted for any loss of life due to paladins falling off the Prydwen whilst engaged in carnal actions.

From the Brotherhood of Steel Rules and Ordinances:

Article 72b, section iv: Fraternization among the troops while on duty will result in the offending soldiers being re-assigned to the Gravity-Assisted Impact Testing department.

• No responsibility taken is accepted for any loss of life due to paladins falling off the Prydwen whilst engaged in carnal actions.

Article 72b, section iv: Fraternization among the troops while on duty will result in the offending soldiers being re-assigned to the Gravity-Assisted Impact Testing department.

Heheh.

I'll, uh, make sure Haylen's clone has her factions allegiance scrubbed, There's a generic paladin in full PA in there too. (Don't steal his armor while he's porking Haylen, he doesn't take it at all well :))

Heheh.

I'll, uh, make sure Haylen's clone has her factions allegiance scrubbed, There's a generic paladin in full PA in there too. (Don't steal his armor while he's porking Haylen, he doesn't take it at all well :))

I guess I forgot that when Haylen started the Fire Fight, I had X-6 88 with me. Are all those others supposed to be there? I'm aligned with the Railroad and all BS personel are hostile to me. Maybe's safe to l move up to version .0.0.5c ? Read up to my last 2 or 3 posts.

I guess I forgot that when Haylen started the Fire Fight, I had X-6 88 with me. Are all those others supposed to be there? I'm aligned with the Railroad and all BS personel are hostile to me. Maybe's safe to l move up to version .0.0.5c ? Read up to my last 2 or 3 posts.

They are all duplicates. I copied the actors and then removed any factions and packages so we can use them as sex objects. I must have missed Haylen's factions

I'll make sure her BoS allegiance is scrubbed for the next release.

They are all duplicates. I copied the actors and then removed any factions and packages so we can use them as sex objects. I must have missed Haylen's factions

So.. It isn't safe yet. I upped my FP back to .0.0.5c , Dsimissed  X-6 but I.m still aligned with the Railroad. So the coc is off limits till further notice.

Oh, I had a duplicate Preston in Concord.  I had no idea what was going on.  I guess it was FP related.  Also find a lot of factions that aren't usually friendly are totally at peace with my character  walking close by and looting their goods or just generally in close proximity.  (i.e. Raiders, Gunners and Scavengers) I haven't tried the latest version 5c is it?  Alignment has been the biggest issue.  I think I've had one successful encounter since first release of FP.

I really hope this doesn't sound anything like a complaint.  I completely understand this is a testing phase and I'm absolutely grateful for all the mod authors work put into this work.  In time we'll have something that works.  ^^

Doc, is it possible to move the 'making sure actors don't wander off" part of your script (setrestrained, disable footik) as further up as possible? Not a urgent issue at all, but whenever you update the next version, if it's convenient.

It seems like with the addition of more features with the recent updates, the lining up of animations are again now more likely to be screwed up by the actors moving while the four-play script is taking a few seconds to get to that part. Making sure the actors don't wander off should probably be as high up as possible

So.. It isn't safe yet. I upped my FP back to .0.0.5c , Dsimissed  X-6 but I.m still aligned with the Railroad. So the coc is off limits till further notice.

Yeah, sadly. If you need to use the terminal there you could try tcai before you go there. That'll turn off combat AI so you can go there without starting a fight.