I've got that loader just about finished. Not tested, obviously, but with a bit of luck we'll have something in time for Easter

[edit]

I might try disabling logging and see if I can replicate the stripping problem that way. Of course, then I won't have a log file to diagnose the issue.

Hmmm... I may have an idea.

Finally got this updated and working.  Is there a way to adjust the animation timer manually somewhere?  I think it's set on 30 seconds.

Hotkey controls are still on the to-do list, I'm afraid. I might be able to squeeze an admin setting in for the next release.

yep, I'm having an issue with stripping as well. VonHelton had mentioned setting some ini settings. Does anyone know what he was referring to?

Enabling Papyrus logging. Basically this

Vinfamy... is there any chance for an all in one mod? 

I ask, because I am currently using about 100 building mods. I've condensed about 30 into a single ESP, as well as about 50 non building ones too... but yours wont work when I do it the usual way through FO4Edit... they seem to need to be stand alone esps.

Skyrim also has about 100 adult mods all said and done, so I can definitely see there being a need for combo esps going forward. I think the hard limit is still 255 mods loaded, and less depending on machine?

Someone else suggested the same in a private message. 

I think I will take the Bijin's approach to this. I'll work on the individual mods first. Once they are all in a advanced stage. I can add an optional All-In-One esp that replaces all the individual mods' esp

Maybe even a central 'MCM' menu for all these mods too.

Debug Tip for Others (Feel free to add this to the Troubleshooting Guide):

Stripping did not work for me until I enabled debug logging in Papyrus. I got the tip from Vinfamy in the Four-Play Violate thread. I had to do these two steps to get it working properly (Much simpler than they sound)

1: Copy the Scripts folder from the F4SE folder to the Data folder of Fallout 4. (Installation instructions of F4SE latest version are out of date)

2: Enable Papyrus Debug Logging. I have no idea WHY this affects it, but Stripping does not work until I do this. It did fix my last issue though.

Thanks for all your hard work, Doc. (no Bugs Bunny impression intended).

@DocClox

i edited my last post

i not understand i activate/enable line 0 to 1 "papyrus" in fallout4.ini to make a log file and animations and stripping all works   :P 

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Your Idiot Savant lvl is over 9000. Worked for me as well!

just to bad i get a true and false message when Npc talk to to the player probebly something to do with bEnableLogging=1

nope sorry  still there  . turn it back to 0 to fix .left read only off seams to work fine now

Edited by scivirus

@DocClox

i edited my last post

i not understand i activate/enable line 0 to 1 "papyrus" in fallout4.ini to make a log file and animations and stripping all works   :P 

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

just to bad i get a true and false message when Npc talk to to the player probebly soomtheing to do with bEnableLogging=1

I found this trick by chance and I have no problem  :)

That's cool. I was just wondering. I honestly don't want to add to the list of things you're working on. Thanks Doc.

No problem. I've added a new setting to the admin terminal, and in the process learned a bit about how to do text replacement for Terminals. So it's all good smile.png

Thanks a bunch, man. smile.png

Would it be possible to add this to the install instructions?

Good idea. Maybe not tonight - I'm beat. Feel free to bug me about it in a day or so smile.png

Thanks for all your hard work, Doc. (no Bugs Bunny impression intended).

You're welcome smile.png

Animation Loader is coded, but not tested. That can wait until I'm more nearly awake smile.png

@DocClox

i edited my last post

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

just to bad i get a true and false message when Npc talk to to the player probebly soomtheing to do with bEnableLogging=1

I found this trick by chance and I have no problem  :)

forgot to put read only back on all fixed now

nope sorry  still there  . turn it back to 0 to fix .left read only off seams to work fine now

Entire Log: https://pastebin.com/98hqLyER

Relevant(?) Log: https://pastebin.com/mYXtCbv7

Only FP: https://pastebin.com/thQfTWfK

I'm using Mod Manager and Leito animations (with Four-Lei patch).

Even when I had Crazy's gun mod installed I could only get the animations to play with the gun, the terminals didnt work.

Everything derailed with this :

[04/10/2017 - 09:49:51PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "strip_actor_f4se" in state "" on object "four_play:main"

Clear indicator of F4SE-related issues. Please follow my installation guide (reinstall F4SE if needed) in my signature, especially the Papyrus logging and the F4SE parts.

Even when I had Crazy's gun mod installed I could only get the animations to play with the gun, the terminals didnt work.

Everything derailed with this :

[04/10/2017 - 09:49:51PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "strip_actor_f4se" in state "" on object "four_play:main"

Clear indicator of F4SE-related issues. Please follow my installation guide (reinstall F4SE if needed) in my signature, especially the Papyrus logging and the F4SE parts.

Thanks for the quick reply; will do.

forgot to put read only back on all fixed now

Great if it works :)

Should can be announced in the vinfamy installation guide in case other people have the same problem  ^_^

Going to have to be quick  - got to go to work,

Thanks for the logs. There's a lot of reported type mismatches between game objects and scripts. I think the big is that none of the scripts are attached to what they should be. Not sure what would cause that, but making a clean save and then reinstalling might work,

There is an ITM record in the esp of 0.5c causing a pre war house in sanctuary to show up when it shouldn´t be there...

How the hell did that sneak in? I'll clobber it tonight :)

Every thing works fine until I found out that player and npc never take their clothes off when performing animation..

I have to take them off manually

I tired to restart FP in terminal but it didn't work

Not sure how to solve it  

:( help plz

hello

As strange as it may seem I discovered that by activating * papyrus * in fallout4.ini the player and npc undress

I had the same problem then you can try this tip 

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Thanks! :D it worked

Everything is ok now :)

Every thing works fine until I found out that player and npc never take their clothes off when performing animation..

Not sure how to solve it  

Klerona, check if F4SE is working. You can do it by entering in "settings" option in game. At right botton corner you must see "v (F4SE 0.3.0 rel 1) 1.9.4.0.0". If you see only "v 1.9.4.0.0" then F4SE is not working andanimations will work, but not stripping. Or you can try console "getf4seversion" command. So:

1) check if Actor.pex is in Fallout 4\Data\Scripts directory

2) Check if  F4SE is working. If not try to reinstall it and run f4se_loader.exe as administrator (i had just wierd problem on win10, that if not run that exe as administrator, then F4SE does not start)

3) add

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bEnableProfiling=1

in fallout4.ini and fallout4Custom.ini files

Going to have to be quick  - got to go to work,

Thanks for the logs. There's a lot of reported type mismatches between game objects and scripts. I think the big is that none of the scripts are attached to what they should be. Not sure what would cause that, but making a clean save and then reinstalling might work,

There is an ITM record in the esp of 0.5c causing a pre war house in sanctuary to show up when it shouldn´t be there...

How the hell did that sneak in? I'll clobber it tonight :)

Turns out F4SE was the problem (thanks @vinfamy), just needed to all files in the 7z file instead of what F4SE said to install.

Not sure how to solve it  

Klerona, check if F4SE is working. You can do it by entering in "settings" option in game. At right botton corner you must see "v (F4SE 0.3.0 rel 1) 1.9.4.0.0". If you see only "v 1.9.4.0.0" then F4SE is not working andanimations will work, but not stripping. Or you can try console "getf4seversion" command. So:

2) Check if  F4SE is working. If not try to reinstall it and run f4se_loader.exe as administrator (i had just wierd problem on win10, that if not run that exe as administrator, then F4SE does not start)

3) add

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bEnableProfiling=1

I sincerely thank you! This was my issue too and four-play and violate with Leitos animations finally works. But though something ain't correct; after the violate( animations and stripping works), raiders or gunners have their armor and/or headgear equipped but their main clothing won't put back on. Does anyone have this issue too? 

Not sure how to solve it  

3) add

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bEnableProfiling=1

I sincerely thank you! This was my issue too and four-play and violate with Leitos animations finally works. But though something ain't correct; after the violate( animations and stripping works), raiders or gunners have their armor and/or headgear equipped but their main clothing won't put back on. Does anyone have this issue too? 

I haven't tested on raiders.  But I have tested on that Aurora companion mod you linked in the Sexy Scenes thread, and she does re-equip her items after sex.  I don't know if this works because she's a companion?

Loader code, provisonal, untested. This is how you use the loading mechanism.

Scriptname four_play:CrazyLoader_sc extends four_play:LoaderBase

event OnInit()
	four_play:Main api = four_play:Main.getapi()

debug.trace("four_play:CrazyLoader = OnInit Called!")
	four_play:LoaderBase:StageData rec = new four_play:LoaderBase:StageData

mk_anim("Doggy", "Doggy", api.norm_doggy_m, api.norm_doggy_f)
	mk_anim("Doggy Down", "Doggy", api.down_doggy_m, four_play:Main:down_doggy_f)
	mk_anim("Missionary", "Missionary", api.mission_m, four_play:Main:mission_f)
;
;	if there's a better tag for these, I can't think of it offhand.
;
	mk_anim(				\
		"Ground Pounder",		\
		"GroundPounder",		\
		api.ground_pound_m,	\
		api.ground_pound_f	\
	)
	mk_anim(					\
		"Ground Pounder Reverse",		\
		"GroundPounder",			\
		api.ground_pound_rev_m,	\
		api.ground_pound_rev_f	\
	)
;
;	standings
;
	mk_anim(				\
		"Standing",			\
		"Standing",			\
		api.standing_m,	\
		api.standing_f	\
	)
	mk_anim(				\
		"Standing - Shoulders",		\
		"Standing",			\
		api.shoulder_m,	\
		api.shoulder_f	\
	)
	mk_anim(				\
		"Riding",			\
		"Cowgirl",			\
		api.riding_m,	\
		api.riding_f		\
	)
	mk_anim(				\
		"Handy",			\
		"Handjob",			\
		api.handy_m,		\
		api.handy_f		\
	)
	mk_anim("F-Solo", "F-Solo", api.solo_f, None, "F")
	mk_anim("F-Solo-Lay", "F-Solo", api.solo_lay_f, None, "F")
	mk_anim("F-Solo-Finger", "F-Solo", api.solo_finger_f, None, "F")
	mk_anim("M-Solo", "M-Solo", api.solo_m, None, "M")
endevent

function mk_anim(string name, string tag, idle i0, idle i1, string mf="")
	int num
	four_play:LoaderBase:StageData rec = new four_play:LoaderBase:StageData
;
;	bit of a kludge to handle solos 
;
	if i1 
		num = 2
	else
		num = 1
	endif
	if mf == ""
		mf = "MF"
	endif
;
;	crazy's animations have a certain amount in common
;	which means I can hard code some of this
;
	rec.name = name		; should be unique for this modder
	rec.modder = "Crazy"	; modder and name used to look up specific anim
	rec.intensity = 2	; sort of normal
	rec.role_spec = "MF"	; temporary - better solution pending
	rec.tags = tag
	rec.num_actors = num
	rec.i0 = i0
	rec.i1 = i1
;
;	add it to the array
;
	stage_data.add(rec)
endfunction 

Not sure how to solve it  

3) add

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bEnableProfiling=1

I haven't tested on raiders.  But I have tested on that Aurora companion mod you linked in the Sexy Scenes thread, and she does re-equip her items after sex.  I don't know if this works because she's a companion?

Yes, re-equipping works fine when i'm using leitos gun on companions or others. All else works too. Only raider's/gunner's re-equipping does not fully work when violating is over.