Can not leave the test cell, using the terminal on the exit wall.  Not sure if it is bugged. or because I was already inside a game cell when I used the coc cell.  I had to reload a earlier save to exit the test room. Since coc Sanctuary did not work neither to exit the test cell.

bugged........You hafta use a console command.

coc sanctuaryext

So, I'm trying everything but there's no stripping EXCEPT, sometimes with violate but most of the time, only my character is stripped and no npc

No stripping with Fudge, Autonomy or Prostitution for both me and the npcs

https://pastebin.com/dl/Vg5NctMa

EDIT: Ok, so I tried one last thing and now everything works perfectly.

What I did was :

Uninstall every mod I have

Install all my mods except the ones related to fourplay

Start a new game and save once I'm out of the vault

Install fourplay related mods in the right order

Organize them with mod organizer

Load my save

Also sidenote : installing a mod like texture optimizer after that point breaks stripping

Uninstall every mod I have

Install all my mods except the ones related to fourplay

Start a new game and save once I'm out of the vault

Install fourplay related mods in the right order

Organize them with mod organizer

Load my save

Darn. I tried that and it didn't work. Sad times. It's just so confusing when I do everything right but it breaks anyway haha. Drives me nuts.

So, I'm trying everything but there's no stripping EXCEPT, sometimes with violate but most of the time, only my character is stripped and no npc

No stripping with Fudge, Autonomy or Prostitution for both me and the npcs...

It looks like your F4SE isn't installed properly because the game can't access some of its functions. Do you have it installed in your Fallout 4 folder or via MO? If it's the later, install it directly to your FO 4 folder manually because the installer doesn't always work properly.

Hey Gulf, you seem smart, do you happen to know why I'm having issues where Fourplay doesn't seem to want to strip and tells me F4SE is installed incorrectly even though it's not? I've re-tried installing it a hundred times and it just doesn't want to work.  I don't know where to find the log otherwise I'd post that but yeah, I'm almost 100% certain it's installed correctly.

My Game Directory:

untitl10.png

Hey Gulf, you seem smart, do you happen to know why I'm having issues where Fourplay doesn't seem to want to strip and tells me F4SE is installed incorrectly even though it's not? I've re-tried installing it a hundred times and it just doesn't want to work.  I don't know where to find the log otherwise I'd post that but yeah, I'm almost 100% certain it's installed correctly.

My Game Directory:

untitl10.png

You can find your Log file here: \My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script.  If you post all 4 log.files and load order. :)

Hey thanks. I know enough to be dangerous.  :ph34r:

As Mashup said, we'll need your Papyrus log to see if we can determine what's going on. Also, make sure you have all of the following scripts in your data\scripts folder (you can ignore the mcm.pex since it's part of the MCM plugin).

post-511280-0-62969000-1509567571_thumb.jpg

Also, are you using the f4se_loader.exe load to start FO4 with Steam already running? If you get the menu where you select your data files or start the game, then F4SE isn't installed properly.

You can find your Log file here: \My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script.  If you post all 4 log.files and load order. :)

Weird. I've only got Fallout4/F4SE not Logs/Script. Not sure if these are the same logs?

As Mashup said, we'll need your Papyrus log to see if we can determine what's going on. Also, make sure you have all of the following scripts in your data\scripts folder (you can ignore the mcm.pex since it's part of the MCM plugin).

Also, are you using the f4se_loader.exe load to start FO4 with Steam already running? If you get the menu where you select your data files or start the game, then F4SE isn't installed properly.

Haha, nice.

:D

I use NMM to launch via F4SE. And after checking. I for some reason don't have the companion command file.

Zanoko! come on man :)   We need ALL 4 Papyrus logs. which you can find here C:\Users\Zanoko\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script   Just copy and post with your load order which is here: C:\Users\Zanoko\AppData\Local\Fallout4\    Plugins.txt.

I posted my load order but I'm saying I don't have a logs file haha. This is what I have in my documents folder:

untitl13.png

untitl12.png

Are these the right logs? Because maybe this is part of my problem, not having a logs file. It makes no sense to me. I dunno. Most of this makes no sense to me honestly.

Plugins.txt

Zanoko! come on man :)   We need ALL 4 Papyrus logs. which you can find here C:\Users\Zanoko\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script   Just copy and post with your load order which is here: C:\Users\Zanoko\AppData\Local\Fallout4\    Plugins.txt.

I posted my load order but I'm saying I don't have a logs file haha. This is what I have in my documents folder:

untitl13.png

untitl12.png

Are these the right logs? Because maybe this is part of my problem, not having a logs file. It makes no sense to me. I dunno. Most of this makes no sense to me honestly.

Mmm.  :( well from what you have given, I can tell that you need to install mindless sex or fourplay sex em up also did you install the patch for fourplay? please when reinstalling it follow the instructions and install in ORDER. ;)    Not needed but mite improve things a bit : FourPlay nudesuit  OR Dongs of fallout and may be animated fannys for the ladies :D

untitl13.png

untitl12.png

Mmm.  :( well from what you have given, I can tell that you need to install mindless sex or fourplay sex em up also did you install the patch for fourplay? please when reinstalling it follow the instructions and install in ORDER. ;)    Not needed but mite improve things a bit : FourPlay nudesuit  OR Dongs of fallout and may be animated fannys for the ladies :D

o-o Is Mindless or Sex em up required? I didn't believe they were. And yes I installed the patch. I've installed, reinstalled, and re-reinstalled the fourplay stuff at least ten times, correctly, mind you, and the issue persists. :( I've got to be doing something wrong but for the life of me I can't figure out what it is. And it's only Fourplay that's having issues too which boggles my mind. I know F4SS and Nonlethal don't play well together but that wouldn't effect FourPlay at all. Yeah I'm lost. Please tell me my load order is correct. If it is, then this might be a bigger issue than just me being stupid. o-o

untitl13.png

untitl12.png

o-o Is Mindless or Sex em up required? I didn't believe they were. And yes I installed the patch. I've installed, reinstalled, and re-reinstalled the fourplay stuff at least ten times, correctly, mind you, and the issue persists. :( I've got to be doing something wrong but for the life of me I can't figure out what it is. And it's only Fourplay that's having issues too which boggles my mind. I know F4SS and Nonlethal don't play well together but that wouldn't effect FourPlay at all. Yeah I'm lost. Please tell me my load order is correct. If it is, then this might be a bigger issue than just me being stupid. o-o

You mite well be doing something wrong, So get over it and follow the instructions on this page http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/ in order and take your time. :)  you've done the hardest part if you say F4SE is installed. If I was you I would just try installing Fourplay and all it's needed plugins first so it running correctly. :)

You don't have a Documents & Settings\My Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs folder?

Weird. I've only got Fallout4/F4SE not Logs/Script. Not sure if these are the same logs?

Haha, nice.

I use NMM to launch via F4SE. And after checking. I for some reason don't have the companion command file.

Do not use NMM.......Don't use it to install mods, nor launch the game.

Manually install mods, then just go into NMM & check mark everything.

To launch the game, ONLY use F4SE. (Create a shortcut on your desktop)

Haha, nice.

Do not use NMM.......Don't use it to install mods, nor launch the game.

Manually install mods, then just go into NMM & check mark everything.

To launch the game, ONLY use F4SE. (Create a shortcut on your desktop)

The solution is here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/?p=1868225

• 2 weeks later...

ok....i downloaded this mod, went to the testing room, normal characters work, out in the world, nowmal characters work.....but i have a custom, of course i do...didnt wana make it to easy.....

i mod games, not create mods lol...so i have no idea what

race property my_race auto; ...four_play:Main.register_race(my_race)

means..sure it has something to do with scripting in the CK, and im totally inept at that

took me forever to just try and add the custom race forms to the 4play allowed form file, but that didnt work at all lol

so could somoene explain how abouts i go about doing this.  Dont need a full tutorial with yourtube step by step instructions, though that would be lovely lol.  Just need to no where to get started and perhaps short guide into what i do when i get there.  Some help would be much appreciated.

1 hour ago, Arcfoxx said:

ok....i downloaded this mod, went to the testing room, normal characters work, out in the world, nowmal characters work.....but i have a custom, of course i do...didnt wana make it to easy.....

i mod games, not create mods lol...so i have no idea what

race property my_race auto; ...four_play:Main.register_race(my_race)

means..sure it has something to do with scripting in the CK, and im totally inept at that

took me forever to just try and add the custom race forms to the 4play allowed form file, but that didnt work at all lol

so could somoene explain how abouts i go about doing this.  Dont need a full tutorial with yourtube step by step instructions, though that would be lovely lol.  Just need to no where to get started and perhaps short guide into what i do when i get there.  Some help would be much appreciated.

Custom races have to be approved by the devs of 4Play. I want them to approve Marie Rose.