If from a mod you make: Copy the code below in your mod, then call it once per each race.

four_play:Main.getAPI().register_race(your race property name here)

Since 1.9 FP Patch 1.9 there is also a block_race function formod author creating unsuitable race.

Can someone please explain this to me these sentences is so confusing. I don't understand anything that he said or what Doc said. what you mean by call? Call what? What you mean once per race? From mod? What is from a mod? You want me to copy this code, but you don't tell me where I should place it this is so confusing. I already  open up my CK and try to read the instruction u gave me and I dont Understand anything.

If from a mod you make: Copy the code below in your mod, then call it once per each race.

Since 1.9 FP Patch 1.9 there is also a block_race function formod author creating unsuitable race.

Can someone please explain this to me these sentences is so confusing. I don't understand anything that he said or what Doc said. what you mean by call? Call what? What you mean once per race? From mod? What is from a mod? You want me to copy this code, but you don't tell me where I should place it this is so confusing. I already  open up my CK and try to read the instruction u gave me and I dont Understand anything.

Make a quest, name it anything, tick Start Enabled.

Go to Scripts Tab, right click on the white space, add Scripts, select New script, name it anything

Click on Properties > Add New Property > Type: Race, Name: anything you want, let's just call it MyRace for now, OK > use the dropdown menu to select your custom race > Ok to get out of the Properties windows

Right click on the Script name > Edit Source, there should already be something like this:

Scriptname XYZ extends Quest

Race property MyRace auto

Add so that it becomes (Changed to the correct approach, we were over-complicating the heck of the thing haha):

import four_play:Main

Event OnQuestInit()

register_race(MyRace)

EndEvent

Ctrl + S to compile the script. Once successful, exit.

Okay to get out of the quest window.

Save your esp.

Done. 

Make a quest, name it anything, tick Start Enabled.

Go to Scripts Tab, right click on the white space, add Scripts, select New script, name it anything

Click on Properties > Add New Property > Type: Race, Name: anything you want, let's just call it MyRace for now, OK > use the dropdown menu to select your custom race > Ok to get out of the Properties windows

Right click on the Script name > Edit Source, there should already be something like this:

Add below it:

four_play:Main API

Event OnQuestInit()

Quest APIQuest = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00002679, "four_play.esp") as quest

API = APIQuest as four_play:Main

API.getAPI().register_race(MyRace)

EndEvent

Ctrl + S to compile the script. Once successful, exit.

Okay to get out of the quest window.

Save your esp.

Done. 

OMG ididnt expectedu to come and told me all these usefull guide that ..wellihavnt tried it yet i am opening the CK but i want to reply and thx u first.

Stay awesome =w=

ohwait i have a question.

in the braclet the Myrace should be replaced with my race id?

I am using the Ponyracemod so ijus need to replace it in 8 digits id?

OMG ididnt expectedu to come and told me all these usefull guide that ..wellihavnt tried it yet i am opening the CK but i want to reply and thx u first.

Stay awesome =w=

No, MyRace is just the variable name, you call it whatever. You don't have to enter the FormID for ponyrace manually. Just have to select it in the drop down list (if you put 'pony' in the filter, it should show up) for the property MyRace in the Properties window.

Stay awesome =w=

No, MyRace is just the variable name, you call it whatever. You don't have to enter the FormID for ponyrace manually. Just have to select it in the drop down list (if you put 'pony' in the filter, it should show up) for the property MyRace in the Properties window.

Oh sou mean the "pick object" drop down?

C:\Game\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc(5,7): unknown namespace four_play:loaderbase
No output generated for Ponu, compilation failed.

Wat does this mean?

h sou mean the "pick object" drop down?

Yeah. 

C:\Game\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc(5,7): unknown namespace four_play:loaderbase

Wat does this mean?

Wat does this mean?

You need to install Four-Play Community Patch.

Wat does this mean?

h sou mean the "pick object" drop down?

Yeah. 

Wat does this mean?

Oh, maybe i forgot to check the four play?

No need. GetFormFromFile already takes care of that. You just need to install Four-Play Community Patch so that you get Main.pex and LoaderBase.pex in Data> Scripts> four_play.

No need. GetFormFromFilealready takes care of that. You just need to install Four-Play Community Patch so that you get Main.pex and LoaderBase.pex in Data> Scripts> four_play.

I already have those tow .pex for a long time already

butyeah im going to try with the patch version

No need. GetFormFromFilealready takes care of that. You just need to install Four-Play Community Patch so that you get Main.pex and LoaderBase.pex in Data> Scripts> four_play.

I already have those tow .pex for a long time already

butyeah im going to try with the patch version

Papyrus Compiler Version 2.8.0.4 for Fallout 4
Copyright © ZeniMax Media. All rights reserved.
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "PonuPony"...
C:\Game\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\PonuPony.psc(7,14): script property kkk already defined
C:\Game\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\PonuPony.psc(7,14): script variable ::kkk_var already defined
C:\Game\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\PonuPony.psc(7,14): script property kkk already has a get function defined
No output generated for PonuPony, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on PonuPony

Instead i got new error

Instead i got new error

Whatever kkk is, you define it twice (most likely one above the Event OnQuestInit() and one below)

Copy everything in the CK text editor when you select Edit Source here. I'll have a look. 

Instead i got new error

Whatever kkk is, you define it twice (most likely one above the Event OnQuestInit() and one below)

Copy everything in the CK text editor when you select Edit Source here. I'll have a look. 

Scriptname eewewewe extends Quest

Race Property Raceqq Auto

four_play:Main API

Event OnQuestInit()
   Quest APIQuest = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00002679, "four_play.esp") as quest
   API = APIQuest as four_play:Main
   API.getAPI().register_race(Raceqq)
EndEvent

That looks fine. That script should compile fine.

So where is PonuPony.psc and kkk coming from?

Compiling "eewewewe"...
No output generated for eewewewe, compilation failed.

Failed on eewewewe

I Use NMM

This might get you around this error:

Go to Scripts/Source/User/four_play/Main.psc

Put ; in front of import four_play:LoaderBase. Save

Now try recompile your own script.

I Use NMM

This might get you around this error:

Go to Scripts/Source/User/four_play/Main.psc

Put ; in front of import four_play:LoaderBase. Save

Now try recompile your own script.

Compiling "eewewewe"...
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\eewewewe.psc(10,7): cannot call the global function getAPI on the variable API, must call it alone or on a type
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\eewewewe.psc(10,16): cannot call the global function register_race on the variable ::temp2, must call it alone or on a type

Failed on eewewewe

sorry, my bad, that line should be

API.register_race(Raceqq)

(Replacing API.getAPI().register_race(Raceqq) which is overkill)

should compile now ...

Compiling "eewewewe"...
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\eewewewe.psc(10,7): cannot call the global function register_race on the variable API, must call it alone or on a type

Failed on eewewewe

also have a look at my main.psc

Main.psc

Didn't realize myself it was made a global function, haha (overcomplicating much). Then all you have to do with is:

Event OnQuestInit()
   four_play:Main.getAPI().register_race(Raceqq)
EndEvent

Didn't realize myself it was made a global function, haha (overcomplicating much). Then all you have to do with is:

Event OnQuestInit()
   four_play:Main.getAPI().register_race(Raceqq)
EndEvent

same error x.x

cannot call the global function register_race on the variable ::temp0, must call it alone or on a type

Scriptname .....

Import four_play:Main

Race property Raceqq auto

Event OnQuestInit()
   getAPI().register_race(Raceqq)
EndEvent

Compiling "eewewewe"...
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\eewewewe.psc(8,12): cannot call the global function register_race on the variable ::temp0, must call it alone or on a type

Failed on eewewewe