What sex mods do you want to see in FO4?

You can just about do this one as it stands.

First make a closed room in a settlement. Something sordid, concrete or corrugated iron walls. Light it up, add a few film cameras as props. Now add Marcy Long and a few raider lads taking turns on her. Doable with a little scripting. Then, you need to spend some time running that setup and getting a vidcap from it. Make your own Marcy in Trouble video.

Then convert the video format so that it runs on the Starlight cinema screen using VotW. Add a flashing "Live Feed" banner to the bottom. set it playing. For bonus points, construct Marcy's cell at the bottom of the screen so people can watch the action up close or on the big screen.

You could to the same thing for anyone, really. Even the player, although making the video in advance might be a bit immersion breaking for some tastes.

If only we could just up a viewport and stream the action live...

-A Vault 88 Overhaul.

Seems like the perfect place for a sex mod considering the "physical" experiments planned for the vault dwellers. Would be a good place for sex machines and "shock therapy" to condition the dwellers to better obey the overseer. Breast injections to stimulate a high rate of milk production and forced oviposition testing to see how adaptable the human race would be in the post apocalyptic wasteland where food and drink are scarce and the ovaries may become damaged from exposure to radiation. Among other things that could be fitted into something like this.

Would be cool to have a "I can't subject the people of the wasteland to these experiments, use me for your testing" dialogue option which I feel was missing from the base Vault 88, leading to you eventually becoming the obedient slave of the overseer.  

-Tentacles and tentacle impregnation, impregnation by the various monsters of the wasteland (specifically thinking of mirelurks, radscorpions, and all the arthropod species from the Far Harbor DLC.)

Do we know the progress on the Sextec framework? I was following the other topic but as you all know, its closed now, and I'll be honest... I am far too lazy to read through the 7 pages of this topic for the answer lol. Im not asking anyone to do my legwork for me, but if you happen to know whats going on at this point, I'd love to hear!

Do we know the progress on the Sextec framework? I was following the other topic but as you all know, its closed now, and I'll be honest... I am far too lazy to read through the 7 pages of this topic for the answer lol. Im not asking anyone to do my legwork for me, but if you happen to know whats going on at this point, I'd love to hear!

Read throught the last 2 pages then, we're too lazy to do it for you.

Better seamless display of animations type. kind of like Osex. where there is transitional happening between animtion types and not static with 4 stages like sexlab was.

Better and more manual control if possible.

I know my description is not new mod but without good animations mods will lack in option styles.

Something like Osex with manual control would be cool. Maybe even expand the manual control to some sort of " climax/pleasure mini game" ( maybe with xp boost for pc reaching climax, relationship boost for npc reaching climax ) for consensual sex and an escape mini game for rape. I think that would be more immersive then just watch an animation. Might not be possible now, but maybe later with better scrip extender

What sex mod would I like to see in Fallout 4.

A complete rewrite of Nuka World turned into Naughty World.

1. You can go to the Nuka World tram at level 1, but with a low chance of passing any speech check's you'll find yourself drug'd and bound (FO4 DD equipment).... then taken over to meet the crew.

2. You don't fight the Over Boss you get trained by either the Over Boss or by Gage (set one of them to female so you can swing any which way).

3. You go thru training for each group...

Yep: The Pack is into animals (if you don't like beast's then have it fade to black on each event).

The Disciples are your S&M BDSM crew (lots of DD stuff and kinky training).

With the Operators being the higher end trainers (need an expensive call girl or man toy there the go to crew). They teach you to walk, talk, and fuck your way thru any situation.

4. At some point when you think it can't get any worse your pipboy goes off with a strange message.... which leads you to Brad Burton's hidden location.

He's still just a head, but unlike the vanilla game he's tap'd into the panel's in his hidden den and has been listing to radio broadcast from both the raiders as well as the common wealth (ie he knows about synth's, robobrain's, and wants to use that material to build himself a new body). This leads you into a hunt and search quest for ways to get him a new body, in return he'll make you his #2 and you'll both displace the over boss and gage as the leaders... You'll be asked to look into robo brain tech which can lead you into the menace dlc stuff, you may also go to far harbor and find the doctor in the hidden vault (instead of killing him offer him cash and a lab to do more work... he would end up working for Naughty World). You may end up going down the vault 81 path and finding Curie and even get her a synth type 3 body (take her over and she can end up working for Naughty World). You may end up working your way up to the Institute quests and get inside the institute... Now a new option becomes available Full Body replacement. The New U available at Nuka World (aka Naughty World). For X amount of gold bars you can get yourself a Robobrain Body, a Synth type 3 Body, or something inbetween (would love to see a plugin for A.R.E.S. at this point)....

-----Yeah 4 is the biggest of the plot twists to turn Nuka World into Naughty World----

5. Rebuild Nuka World....

Each Park Subdivision will be turned into a Super Settlement. Rebuild some rides add in some Hotels. Change up the Beverage Building to a Body swap facilitiy (with its own copy of the synth builder from the institute). Become the best place on the east coast to stop by and visit (along with a good place to train your pets if they need it).

This would also include having to take over each area without destroying the inhabitants... Boston Breeder could play in handy in most of the theme park (ghouls, lizards, gorilla's, blood worms, sting wings, ants etc).... And make it so you can turn each of the Robots from the robco section into Fisto's, Sexatron's, and what not (mister handy's that offer full service with a onahole for one hand and a rabit vibe for another and a pump plug on the third.... kinky has not even been hit yet, but we are getting there).

Slap in the Alien from Boston Breeder, the mad scientist from Robco's Robobrain, a horny trained and mischievous Curie and you can have your brain installed into what ever kind of abomination you want (gotta remember nuka world actually has an animal generator built into the zoo so all you need is some gen-spliced setup to make a crazy creature and a mad scientist to stuff a person brain between its ears)....

But yeah Naughty World where slave training costs but pays out in dividens, where you can get a body swap to something (if you have the gold for it....cause honestly cap's Brad Burton owns the cap production facility).... also tie it into the whole Nuka world settlement take over (turn all of you settlements into some kind of amusing sex stations).

Brain Dump complete....

Edit: Almost forgot....

Since I pointed out Boston Breeder... maybe the little alien, can work with Burton, along with the other doctors and scientist and come up with a partial cure for the ghouls (can't really reverse the affects on the stupid but non-hostile/edge of feral ghouls) so you can offer a stop gap to certain characters in the game (like most of the ghouls in good neighbor, the magician from kiddy land etc)... or if they have the gold they can buy a new body... Hell offer K.L.E.O. an upgrade to a Fembot (stronger faster, working female bits) and she' get you a good price on gun's and material....

Maybe even through in an option to kidnap and train certain people from the game...

Maxon's a little uptight maybe he needs to become your bitch!

Leaders in the Institute giving you shit for coping the synth generator designs... Kidnap them and slap them in a low grade body and replace them with a sex synth... keep the original's brain in a sex toy at naughty world and a yes man/woman back in the institute....

Preston sending you on to many fucking missions for the Minutemen.... make him into a boytoy for some rich bitch and sell him off (again replaced with an obedient set synth).

Mayor ass hat giving you shit.... replace his ass too.... no one is off limits.

This would also include any of the raider/gunner groups....

Making the Comon Wealth safe again, one Kinky Synth at a time!!!!

A mod where you are being held to the ground by your attacker before rape happens. You can see a struggle loop animation. While you see this, a 'timer' depletes, and upon depletion you will be raped. That timer is your AP bar.

You can prevent rape by entering VATS and targeting yourself. Your limbs show percentages. What would normally be a percentage to hit a target, is now the chance to free that selected limb. Your AP bar further depletes with each (un)successful try. If you succesfully free three limbs, you can escape with your clothes still on, and your weapons equipped but the enemy will start a hostile pursuit after two seconds of ragdoll.
EDIT: How big of a chunk each try takes from your AP bar, depends on your Endurance stat and (damage) level of your enemy.

Big challenge to make, but hey that's what I would like to see in FO4. I hope someone draws inspiration from this idea.

Read throught the last 2 pages then, we're too lazy to do it for you.

Lol, Halstrom.  Doing the work I'm too nice to do.

I would Love to Immersive Quest that actually make sense in the the Fallout Universe and making sure they Explain "why" in depth but never forcing the player to know the things the mod brings while tying it into the universe itself.

I feel that lots of People forget and ignore what Fallout has already cemented in its Lore and what could be brought back or expanded upon, these reasons are some of why i rarely play Skyrim and Oblivion and have to deal with over the top mods that could easily make sense but usually ignore the games world.

I Have Become a Big Fan of Vinfamy and Leito86 for contributing in making things Lore Friendly or Make Sense with Fallout 4 and I can't wait to see what they will bring.

Ability to choose passive or aggressive in the sex mods.

Ability to let your character visually be male or female, but reacted to as opposite sex. eg: Male character is treated as female, Female is treated as male. 

When using the captive animations, add a binding at the wrist to auto-equip. Would have to be in inventory of course. 

Non-removable gags and blindfolds.

Sorry for everything already mentioned. I admit I just skimmed the thread. 

hello

Would it be possible to have a mod to ask the sex to the pnj with the dialogue "as sexlab romance" and ask to follow us for example without having a weapon to trigger or use a key ?

Prostitution already does exactly this.

hello

Would it be possible to have a mod to ask the sex to the pnj with the dialogue "as sexlab romance" and ask to follow us for example without having a weapon to trigger or use a key ?

Prostitution already does exactly this.

Ok  I use your mod and I appreciate it very much but I wanted something without having to wear a ring and be approached by npc   :P