What sex mods do you want to see in FO4?

Some gloryhole content would be awesome. It wasn't done in SexLab or Sexout which I thought was a shame, can imagine there would be some fun stuff you could do with it in FO4.  :D

The settlement system with brothel building is perfect for this kind of stuff

Some gloryhole content would be awesome. It wasn't done in SexLab or Sexout which I thought was a shame, can imagine there would be some fun stuff you could do with it in FO4.  :D

The settlement system with brothel building is perfect for this kind of stuff

Exactly! Build one and assign a settler to it or go in yourself... And have existing ones in places like Diamond City and the other towns that you can go into and might have someone else in at other times! 

Personally I always prefer the ones that add a fair bit of story, scenarios, dialogue with NPCs etc. In the end sexscenes are fine and all - but without any proper "context" it is a bit lame (like some random raider fucking you and that's it...)

In New Vegas, my favorite mods were Tryout, which added quite some nasy stuff to the Fiends-Vault and the NCR-Prison. Something along those lines would be my thing for FO4 as well. Also from Skyrim mods like Animal Mansion (though less consensual in the Post-Apocalypse) and Slaverun Reloaded (more the theme of extreme slavery, abuese, not so much the sheer scale of that mod)

Raider Hell

If I had the means to wish a mod: The Player gets a Quest to investigate a new group of Raiders having moved into the region...and of course ends in their hideout (I envision some run-down shanty-town-kinda place, totally fenced in and maybe build upon a forgotten Vault, no hugely super big, but still not just a small building either). Here that boss - a mix of Immortan Joe, Humoungus and Ramsay Bolton - rules with an iron fist and greatly enjoys abusing, mistreating and breaking slaves. There would be other Raiders and Slaves for interaction, and the objective would be to endure the many evil sexual perversions the Raiders have in mind, and hopefully finding a way to flee, become part of their group and exact revenge - or stay their sextoy...featuring all kind of sexual degredation (surely they would breed war dogs and would do what Ramsay Bolton would do that GRR Martin or HBO are not showing us ^^), humiliation and overall nasty stuff...and yeah, I have NO intention to ever experience something like that in real life :dodgy:  The power of fantasy and imagination!

Brothel

The other big thing I'd love to see is a Brothel. Again preferrably populated by some NPCs with personality as well as quests (and not just a place where you fuck with random soulless NPCs - though that could still be part of this of course)

Here I imagine a run-down brothel in Boston that has seen better days - but with the Player fortunes might change? The new big attraction! The unfrozen from the past, she does everything you want, with everyone or everything you desire! Enjoy her undefiled body in the secluded rooms we offer for a small fee, or simply lean back and watch as she puts on a show of pure extravaganza on our main stage! She takes on every thing, no matter how many limbs, legs or cocks it has!

Sadly the main whore the brothel had until then is not to pleased by the wannabe new attraction, and happy hijinks will occur as she does her best to sabotage her new rival (I still dream of some kind of Messalina-Conclusion to that ^^)

Ah well, one can dream ^^ But seen the first animations and stull rolling really gives me hope for sexualized FO4 - I liked it, I like the postapocalyptic scenario, it has so much room to really let lose the perversions, and it would even feel lorefriendly still ^^ Thanks to the absurd universe it take splace

I would a beasty mod like more nasty critters mod and aroused mods for either critters or humans. In such a waste land as fallout 4 inpending death gets most people horny and there is so much death around that even dogs,deer,bears,bugs, and crabs are all trying to kill you or violate you :P

At least for me every now and then a bears like "surprise bitch" and I'm like "crap not again". You need to do is get close enough and sometimes or most times you don't hear the bears lol. granted that at higher lvl they don't kill you but they stun you alot :P

Since Fallout 3 I am dreaming of a Slave-Town like Mod but with sexual Content. That is still my favorite mod to date. So basically i hope for a mod where the player can live as a slave. Beeing sold, labor, punishment, sexual service, prostitution.. all that.

Not really a sexmod but i need a slavetats mod type, to have my girl get dirty, sweety, or have lash mark on her after being slaved or that kind of thing (i also need this to apply some dirty feet texture after some barefoot walk )

An Animal Mansion for Fallout 4 should be a good thing too

Player and Companions relationship

Your companions can ask player for sex, when resting or in the middle of the road. If you have more than one companion, there will be threesome, foursome or even orgy party if you have another opposite gender in the party.

Companion can also ask another companion, even sometimes ask you to join for a threesome, or even triggered an orgy party with swapping partner in the middle of intercourse.

Each companion have their own dialog how they approach the player depend on their personality and situation at that time.

You can even organize a picnic, drink party or drug party, that many times lead into uncontrolled sex. Party like this can boast the party member relationship and moral, with random bonus in the battle.

Your companions can even rape you, in the road or when resting. Threesome, foursome.

If you change clothes in front of them, or ask your companions to do something, they can ask for sex in exchange.

To be honest, we created a very beautiful avatar, wearing a revealing cloth and your companions don't react... Impossible!!

I think this mod will fill an empty void in the party. They are not just following you for quests, but also relationship and fun too.

FourPlay is at a very fragile buggy state atm yes?  (i figured i'd just wait on SexTec)

I'm excitedly waiting for good animations, and Fallout 4's version of Defeat / Submit.  Plus with the skill system the way it is, it already has a "give up" mechanic in the game, so it might be a bit easier than it was for Skyrim.

And i'm surprised, to my knowledge, i'm still waiting on a mod that makes all human npcs prettier (not just the followers, but everyone, also because the vanilla characters are so damn hard to look at lol)

I was thinking about this the other day, Bethesda is kind of a lazy developer.  I mean they give us an expansive open world, and i'm not necessarily looking past that fact, but like Skyrim for example i always had the main quest bug where the guy in the Ratway wouldn't open his door, forever breaking the main quest (without the bug fixing mod, not a Bethesda patch) like i started a new FO4 run, and when i start, why is there no entrance / exit wound on your partner in the beginning of the game.  Not to mention their character models are almost always crap.  I still love ya Bethesda, but i'm let down by some of the games they make, and i eagerly wait for the mods to roll in...however since alot of the modding community has left, seems like they screwed the future of this game, or maybe they'll come back, when it's time.

Pipboy has a cannibal skill set. I would like to see a Pipboy "Mad Rapist" skill set. Of course it would come with angry husbands, bounty hunters, lynch mobs, and wanted posters..."Say ain't I see you around here before?" But it does give bonuses with Bandit factions.

of course a good disguise mod would come in handy too.

you might say there is a lot of consequences generated, but its all just experience points, right?

FourPlay is at a very fragile buggy state atm yes?  (i figured i'd just wait on SexTec)

Four-Play is SexTec. The original developer of the planned SexTec, CPU, was the person that asked DocClox to take over. The original animator for the planned SexTec, Leito, is now releasing animation packs for Four-Play instead.

And a full-featured F4SE will probably never come.

'Very fragile and buggy' is a massive exaggeration. The worst you get if you install it properly is some animation not lining up 100% properly - it wouldn't crash your game or corrupt your save.

I haven't had a single CTD in all my hours testing/ playing/ modding Four-Play, which can't be achieved even with the latest version of SexLab. 

Something like quest mod.

Pillar of the Community after giving all your stuff to Brother Thomas you get level 1 of the cult (modder preference).

After that you have 2 ways:

Resist to the get convinced (no reaching level 2 of the cult):

With succesful speech check level while having sex with him in the end the leader say you are not worth for the community releasing you with no returning your stuff Quest Ended (you can return and kill him or steal)

----------------------------------------

Get convinced and enjoying having sex with him and the other members(reaching level 2 of the cult).

Failling your speech check level you must have sex and please the leader and the other members doing some kinky stuff like having public sex on the amphitheather.

After that the Brother Thomas give you the level two of the cult and saying you can reach the level 3 convincing to certaing of number NPC to joing the Pillar of the Community.

After that you reach level 3 and Brother Thomas return all your Stuff with a permanent option dialogue to have sex with him or please with some other ways (END QUEST) (open for ideas).

----------------------------------------

info
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Pillars_of_the_Community

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Thomas_(Fallout_4)

Hope you like it. :)

I just want fluent, interactive combat rape like SexLab Defeat and I'm completely satisfied

That mod is already out its called violate

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75856-four-play-violate-foursome/

atm it only recognizes female followers and every else from robots to creatures to males don't exist yet. Aslo FP mindless mod has a gun to shoot the people to have sex.

Also it only works with raiders or bandits male/females anything else it doesn't work. and atm male or females play the male role.

Some kind of raider ordeal would fit in nicely. As yummy as a Nuka-World "bad end" sounds, maybe something more accessible is better. Like the Raider Hell described earlier in the thread. Why raiders? They can be stupid, brutal fuckers who loot and murder (and rape, enslave etc.) without a plan beyond getting stuff or hurting someone for kicks. Or they can be led by a smarter, even more brutal bastard with a plan - sanity optional. Whether it's an involved plotline or a simple kidnapping, almost anything can make sense for the right kind of raider group. They're just solid all-purpose villains.

Turning the "player uses settlers to bring in caps" scenario around, what if a certain settlement isn't benign and obedient? What if they use the popsicle queen for their own depraved purposes? Maybe it's semi-consensual prostitution or plain persuasion at first, to sway the settlement leader(s) to join, but turns darker during the negotiations? Maybe they sell her to slavery and start a Raider Hell scenario. Maybe the place is run by a dastardly schemer who decides the PC needs to be brainwashed/broken/indoctrinated and become his agent in the Commonwealth.

And afterwards, once the popsicle queen has escaped Raider Hell, Evil Settlement or both by whatever means, someone somewhere approaches and goes: "Hey, I know what you did back there. Everyone in your faction, Diamond City and so on will know too, unless you do exactly as I say." And the fun continues with a blackmail twist. Ooh! A dominant follower smart enough to have some "if you kill me or I die by feral/deathclaw/molerat, my associate shall mail a letter" type dead man's switch in place to keep the PC under control. The blackmailer might have goals in mind, which leads to questing, or he'd just tag along and use the opportunity to abuse the poor girl.

Ok, listen up........As the beta tester, let me say that if you are having *ANY*.......And I do mean *ANY* problems, make sure you add the papyrus commands to your ini files!!

Once I did this, everything worked FLAWLESSLY, even the Power Armor!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Personally I always prefer the ones that add a fair bit of story, scenarios, dialogue with NPCs etc. In the end sexscenes are fine and all - but without any proper "context" it is a bit lame (like some random raider fucking you and that's it...)

In New Vegas, my favorite mods were Tryout, which added quite some nasy stuff to the Fiends-Vault and the NCR-Prison. Something along those lines would be my thing for FO4 as well. Also from Skyrim mods like Animal Mansion (though less consensual in the Post-Apocalypse) and Slaverun Reloaded (more the theme of extreme slavery, abuese, not so much the sheer scale of that mod)

Raider Hell

If I had the means to wish a mod: The Player gets a Quest to investigate a new group of Raiders having moved into the region...and of course ends in their hideout (I envision some run-down shanty-town-kinda place, totally fenced in and maybe build upon a forgotten Vault, no hugely super big, but still not just a small building either). Here that boss - a mix of Immortan Joe, Humoungus and Ramsay Bolton - rules with an iron fist and greatly enjoys abusing, mistreating and breaking slaves. There would be other Raiders and Slaves for interaction, and the objective would be to endure the many evil sexual perversions the Raiders have in mind, and hopefully finding a way to flee, become part of their group and exact revenge - or stay their sextoy...featuring all kind of sexual degredation (surely they would breed war dogs and would do what Ramsay Bolton would do that GRR Martin or HBO are not showing us ^^), humiliation and overall nasty stuff...and yeah, I have NO intention to ever experience something like that in real life :dodgy:  The power of fantasy and imagination!

Brothel

The other big thing I'd love to see is a Brothel. Again preferrably populated by some NPCs with personality as well as quests (and not just a place where you fuck with random soulless NPCs - though that could still be part of this of course)

Here I imagine a run-down brothel in Boston that has seen better days - but with the Player fortunes might change? The new big attraction! The unfrozen from the past, she does everything you want, with everyone or everything you desire! Enjoy her undefiled body in the secluded rooms we offer for a small fee, or simply lean back and watch as she puts on a show of pure extravaganza on our main stage! She takes on every thing, no matter how many limbs, legs or cocks it has!

Sadly the main whore the brothel had until then is not to pleased by the wannabe new attraction, and happy hijinks will occur as she does her best to sabotage her new rival (I still dream of some kind of Messalina-Conclusion to that ^^)

Ah well, one can dream ^^ But seen the first animations and stull rolling really gives me hope for sexualized FO4 - I liked it, I like the postapocalyptic scenario, it has so much room to really let lose the perversions, and it would even feel lorefriendly still ^^ Thanks to the absurd universe it take splace

Basically this.

Four-Play is SexTec. The original developer of the planned SexTec, CPU, was the person that asked DocClox to take over. The original animator for the planned SexTec, Leito, is now releasing animation packs for Four-Play instead.

And a full-featured F4SE will probably never come.

'Very fragile and buggy' is a massive exaggeration. The worst you get if you install it properly is some animation not lining up 100% properly - it wouldn't crash your game or corrupt your save.

I haven't had a single CTD in all my hours testing/ playing/ modding Four-Play, which can't be achieved even with the latest version of SexLab. 

Thanks for all the mods your currently working on vinfamy. You,Leito, and DocClox are really working hard to make fallout 4 not a failed attempt  :)

Honestly I thought everyone gave up on fallout 4, seemed so dead and even on the nexus the amount of mods seemed to be boring. You three are leading the way in fallout 4 so thanks so much xD

Fallout 4 has potential but the story is boring we need quest mods for this game BIG time.