What sex mods do you want to see in FO4?

I'd love a mod where you're captured and forced to fuck and wear whatever clothes your captors put you in. I want my once glorious heroine to be a cum bucket for a group of raiders (permanent cum bucket). At first the sex would be rape, but over time as she's brainwashed into her new life, she'll be more consensual. that's what I want. 

I'd like a mod that lets me "fuck" the player character from first person. What would already suffice is if I just triggered a sex scene with a random NPC and then witnessed that from the first person view of that NPC if that makes sense.

Also which probably will happen anyway, but in current Leito's animations you have male sounds even when go female on female. Ideally it would be possible to have any animation intended for male on female to be female on female, hopefully with a good futa mod in the future (there doesnt seem to be any yet except those huge comical ones)

What about pregnancy?

Was already mentioned ;)

However, what I would also like to see is something like sexout intimacy, a relationship/consensual sex/prostitution/rape all-in-one mod. Why all in one? Because this way the NPC behavior could be more consistent. Otherwise your relationship mod don't know that you may also work as a prostitute ( based on an other mod )  or such things;) What I also like about intimacy is that NPC form an opinion about you bases on what you say to them, what clothes you wear and what they see you are doing

It seems like we need a simple framework maybe could called "sex identity"

This framework simplely record what PC have done and save them as tags. Then other mods can read it

I'd like a mod that lets me "fuck" the player character from first person. What would already suffice is if I just triggered a sex scene with a random NPC and then witnessed that from the first person view of that NPC if that makes sense.

Probably doable. I know in Skyrim there was a way to bind the player's 1P camera to another actor - I used it in QAYL's since-removed "dark room" scene. If the same call works in Fo4 then a mod could catch the start-sex and end-sex events and use that put you in the other actor's body for the duration.

[edit]

Link to the Skyrim discussion. Turns out we only made it work for 3rd person cams, so probably not so useful as I'd hoped.

However, what I would also like to see is something like sexout intimacy, a relationship/consensual sex/prostitution/rape all-in-one mod. Why all in one? Because this way the NPC behavior could be more consistent. Otherwise your relationship mod don't know that you may also work as a prostitute ( based on an other mod )  or such things;) What I also like about intimacy is that NPC form an opinion about you bases on what you say to them, what clothes you wear and what they see you are doing

It seems like we need a simple framework maybe could called "sex identity"

This framework simplely record what PC have done and save them as tags. Then other mods can read it

Not sure if just some flags the same effect - in SO intimacy each NPC has an individual opinion about you.One NPCs may know you work as prostitute or a stripper, others don't. Or it can even happen, that some make wrong assumptions about you, based on your clothing or  on rumors. But maybe the framework could put them in faction ( NPC assume you are ... )  Also t started to work on NPC to NPC relation/interaction - it's a pretty complex mod ;) )

Honestly the only thing I really want to see in FO4 is something like 0SEX

An other thought I had on this is, maybe the framework can have an approch that has something of both, sexlab and osex. I don't know if it is doable (  I unfortunally understand not much about animations ) but would be something like this possible.

Instead of creating animations with several stages like sexlab, make single stage animations and separate transition animations. And when the game starts an animation it creates a chain of single stage and transition animations. This way the framework can just display an animation like sexlab, and is even more flexible, because it can creates shorter or longer chains and can combine different stages. It would also help mods like separate orgasms ( which is currently developed for skyrim ), because with sexlab there is the problem for this mod, that only the whole sequence has flags but not single stages. And for people who like OSex it might be possible to add hotkeys later on to control your character during the animation. I hope someone understands what I mean ;)

I hope someone understands what I mean ;)

I am considering making a mod with features similar to what you describe.

Kind of like bringing aspects of The Sims to Fallout 4 (in regard to NPC autonomy and relationships) with an 0Sex-like animation engine. More of an over-haul mod than a framework. It could be contributed to and expanded over time. But, it won't be designed with cross-dependencies in mind.

The good news is that the new F4SE should cover most of what is needed for this now. So, development can start. It's just a matter of whether or not I have time. At least in the short term, not much of that available.

I hope someone understands what I mean ;)

I am considering making a mod with features similar to what you describe.

Kind of like bringing aspects of The Sims to Fallout 4 (in regard to NPC autonomy and relationships) with an 0Sex-like animation engine. More of an over-haul mod than a framework. It could be contributed to and expanded over time. But, it won't be designed with cross-dependencies in mind.

The good news is that the new F4SE should cover most of what is needed for this now. So, development can start. It's just a matter of whether or not I have time. At least in the short term, not much of that available.

We need a preggers mod BADLY.......

:(

Might be something I could add. But, it wouldn't be a free-standing mod in my case. More like a feature that can be turned off/on optionally. Like Kinky's Sims mod.

The obstacles I see:

A. I don't believe that we currently have a way to modify nodes with code. Someone would need to make a ninode manipulation plug-in in order to make bellies grow.

B. What happens at the end of the pregnancy? Create a new child actor?

Might be something I could add. But, it wouldn't be a free-standing mod in my case. More like a feature that can be turned off/on optionally. Like Kinky's Sims mod.

The obstacles I see:

A. I don't believe that we currently have a way to modify nodes with code. Someone would need to make a ninode manipulation plug-in in order to make bellies grow.

B. What happens at the end of the pregnancy? Create a new child actor?

Being Female gave options.......You could push out air, push out an inanimate object, or pust out a child actor.

:P :P :P

I'd love a mod where you're captured and forced to fuck and wear whatever clothes your captors put you in. I want my once glorious heroine to be a cum bucket for a group of raiders (permanent cum bucket). At first the sex would be rape, but over time as she's brainwashed into her new life, she'll be more consensual. that's what I want. 

wouldn't it be more interesting to have an escape chance or as you help settlements they try to help free you? I like immersive content in my game :)

Hello

I'd like to see a VATS sex mod.

For example:

Equip the cock. attack the mouth of an NPC. => Blowjob :-). (After closing VATS)

In extension:

Attack the mouth of a NPC with the cock actually performing a doggy with an other NPC => Threesome. Doggy + Blowjob.

Maybe another Extension if possible:

Sequence programming via VATS and action points? (I do not know atm if it is possible to change weapon in VATS :-) )

Hello

I'd like to see a VATS sex mod.

For example:

Equip the cock. attack the mouth of an NPC. => Blowjob :-). (After closing VATS)

In extension:

Attack the mouth of a NPC with the cock actually performing a doggy with an other NPC => Threesome. Doggy + Blowjob.

Maybe another Extension if possible:

Sequence programming via VATS and action points? (I do not know atm if it is possible to change weapon in VATS :-) )

sorry, that sounds very funny to me xD

I would download that for the laughs though lol