What sex mods do you want to see in FO4?

Personaly, I always look for something that drives me to want to engage in those sex scenes besides mindless sex.

Mindless sex are alright, but when the sex comes with climax to acomplishment they are much, much better in therms or reward and roleplaying.

That's why I liked so much FoxFinger's Amorous Adventures for example. You had a chain of quests to finish until you could unlock the possibility of having a relationship with NPC's.

And once you did there were plenty of others to pursue.

That's awesome right there.

So a relationship, flirting system is always welcome as an alternative to not only spontaneous sex events like Defeat.

Beeing Female, being not so easy to get pregnant with someone you would want to get pregnant with or impregnating someone you would want to have a child with, is awesome great in this behalf. When you finally have a cycle going on it's really great to wait for birth and I think the settlement system F4 have really adds to the need of a family system much more than Skyrim did. 

From flirting, to engagement, to pregnancy, all the way to childhood.

EDIT: I know Fallout modding is a long way from this and may never come a day for this to be possible, but I'm just brainstorming.

Devious Devices was a truly great mod. And I'm sure the FO4 version will be equally great. But to be completely honest here, I'd prefer that it NOT become a dependency for nearly every adult mod created for FO4. Collars and handcuffs are great, but every other adult mod doesn't need to be a BDSM playground  :P

Trykz

I second this...

I third this...

Better seamless display of animations type. kind of like Osex. where there is transitional happening between animtion types and not static with 4 stages like sexlab was.

Better and more manual control if possible.

I know my description is not new mod but without good animations mods will lack in option styles.

A rape mod like SL defeat would be nice but also something like SL Solutions. I agree very much on the OPs suggestion of seamless content. SexLab feels more like an animation show than something really happening in the game.

Personaly, I always look for something that drives me to want to engage in those sex scenes besides mindless sex.

Mindless sex are alright, but when the sex comes with climax to acomplishment they are much, much better in therms or reward and roleplaying.

That's why I liked so much FoxFinger's Amorous Adventures for example. You had a chain of quests to finish until you could unlock the possibility of having a relationship with NPC's.

And once you did there were plenty of others to pursue.

That's awesome right there.

So a relationship, flirting system is always welcome as an alternative to not only spontaneous sex events like Defeat.

Beeing Female, being not so easy to get pregnant with someone you would want to get pregnant with or impregnating someone you would want to have a child with, is awesome great in this behalf. When you finally have a cycle going on it's really great to wait for birth and I think the settlement system F4 have really adds to the need of a family system much more than Skyrim did. 

From flirting, to engagement, to pregnancy, all the way to childhood.

EDIT: I know Fallout modding is a long way from this and may never come a day for this to be possible, but I'm just brainstorming.

Good ideas. I agree. To me, there should be a gaming purpose for the sex to be in the game. Otherwise, why bother watching sex animations through a video game when you could more easily just find Source Filmmaker videos, etc.?

I take it a step further and am not crazy about quests either. They are a ton of work and are only good for one run-through. I'd like a system that is more replayable. Something that has the same elements you describe but creates them dynamically. Currently, what I'm thinking of is a series of "occupations" for NPCs. Then calculations are run on those NPCs periodically where they "draw a card" like in Monopoly that impacts their life. For example, an NPC that is a "hunter" has a percent chance in any given turn to be kidnapped by Raiders. Then their occupation becomes "Raider Captive" where their stack of cards changes to include things like "Sold to Slave Trader" or "Beat to Death by Drunk Raiders".

So, many NPCs (probably not every one could be tracked at once due to performance issues) would have these histories and cycles that would be different every gameplay and shape the society the player interacts with (and importantly, can affect).

If an extender comes out, I plan on at least testing what is possible with something like this. If it goes well, I would probably make it public.

Better seamless display of animations type. kind of like Osex. where there is transitional happening between animtion types and not static with 4 stages like sexlab was.

Better and more manual control if possible.

I know my description is not new mod but without good animations mods will lack in option styles.

This will be difficult if impossible to do without an extender. The ways to display options are limited without access to Scaleform and that fine of animation control is tough to manage with Papyrus alone. The first version of 0Sex tried it and it was never really stable.

Definitely a Raiders slavery mod.

Fail the NukaWorld quests, and you will not become the raiders' boss, but just a common slave.

From there, you might climb back the ladder, if you behave, and look forward to be the boss' personal sex puppet. Or, maybe, his "special" ambassador...

A Jet-Whore-Mod would be great. With a small Storyline: Hooked on by Wolfgang with the Quest with Trudy with the Drumlin Diner - sex-jobs for Garvey do - purchase in bars - on the street of the towns and - in the end Raiders.
And if it is possible which is recognised you in the play as a Jet-Whore and is demanded.

Since I first played the beginning (and definitely after playing Institutionalized), I've wondered how would a vet feel that won Alaska, but knew that they would lose the war.  Then it occurred to me that all Nick cared about was really Nora and Shaun.  He was probably very familiar with Mr Gutsy, and that was why they had a Mr Handy.  He would have recently faced his own mortality, and would want to make sure his family was taken care of in every possible way.  Especially his hot-blooded wife (I mean they conceived in the park after all), so it really isn't a stretch to believe that he fiddled with Codsworth's coding a bit.  I mean just to make sure that she never needed another man in her life, right?  Not to mention how twisted Shaun actually ended up, and what steps he might've taken to ensure that Nora never needed a "real" lover.   I'm not a huge fan of mechanical sex, but it seems that the story line actually has this almost built in, and it was simply left out.

It could even be an optional since Codsworth is a very early character, there could be a dialog check that acts as a trigger for whether or not to add the content.  

And, I'm thinking Nora doesn't really know anything about it, but may (or may not) be willing to try something new!

Just an idea.

i would really like an equivalent to msex veronica

This was a first-class Mod! Especially well has liked me as one to Goodsprings brought back. The legendary heroine as a sex slave and Fucktoy for each.

On fancies, Piper brings forward her sex-toy (The General) in Sanctuary.

Somes quests about blackmailing/humiliating the PC could be nice, of course i don't have ideas in mind right now but it could be easily found.

Second this!

The game even has a built-in blackmail enabler with the missing child - something that has been missing in some prior mods as a reasonable start to the whole ordeal.

This was a first-class Mod! Especially well has liked me as one to Goodsprings brought back. The legendary heroine as as a sex slave and Fucktoy for each.

One fancies, Piper brings forward her Sextoy (The General!) in Sanctuary.

can i ask why you add strange urls in every single posts you make ?? what is the site you trying to get us linked too ?? seem like a weird german site. why cant you posts normally like everyone else..

I think i will be blocking this user not accidently click his message if not paying attention. edited the post and removed the linking.

This was a first-class Mod! Especially well has liked me as one to Goodsprings brought back. The legendary heroine as as a sex slave and Fucktoy for each.

One fancies, Piper brings forward her Sextoy (The General!) in Sanctuary.

can i ask why you add strange urls in every single posts you make ?? what is the site you trying to get us linked too ?? seem like a weird german site. why cant you posts normally like everyone else..

I think i will be blocking this user not accidently click his message if not paying attention. edited the post and removed the linking.

Excuse, to me this was not aware at all. I have clicked first sometimes my post as me yours has read.

This is, by the way, a translation side.

I can not stress these first two enough.  

A mod similar to SoS.... with growth in both length and girth.

AND DEAR GOD... A good belly bulge mod.  I want my dude to have a ginormous 13 incher slangin in the wind... and it sucks when it clips thru the belly of some harlot.  For those keeping score, both skyrims need one of these too.

A mod similar to SoS Equippable Schlong... Trannies in fallout.

some sorta super sexy armor replacer thats also modifyable for both CBBE and UNP

a weapon mod where-in you can convert any weapon to a slavers weapon.... something you shoot the opponent with and it knocks them unconscious instead of kills them.  Perhaps a weapon that "shoots" collars and chains.  That'd be neat.

a caravan system.  We already see this with roving traders.  you can assign your settlements roving traders to sell the slaves you have captured.

Some sort of submission stat kinda like in skyrim.  beat/fuck your slave enough and they submit.  the more submissive they are, the higher the price.

it'd be nice to see a mod where you can make the big bipedal creatures (super mutants, deathclaws) rapists.

A "create your own faction" style mod... where-in you can have a huge "guild" of slavers (capturing and trading slaves and you getting a percentage as guild leader) or maybe prostitutes.... or even things not so X-Rated.  food, weapons, armor, mercenaries... whatever

Combat sex.  this is the wasteland.  lets not kid ourselves.  there will be rape mods.  why not have one where, instead of outright killing a person, the killing move is a sex scene that ends with slitting their throat or something.

Some sorta mod that allows you to precision slice with the swords.  So... amputation is everywhere in fallout.... seems like itd be easy enough to tie someone up (spread eagle maybe) and cut off their limbs while they still live. lol.  then you can mount em on the wall while still living.  the possibilities with this one are.... pretty terrifying.