What sex mods do you want to see in FO4?

It could be nice to see a mods like "get stripped again" from skyrim with NPC who could strip the PC, stealing her clothes with a "shame" effect etc.....

Lots of radiant quests that can pop up at any time while you're out and about. Make the world feel more living and breathing. Maybe

bandits out raiding for slaves. Or mutants out hunting for humans/food/sex pets. Maybe a scavenger tricks you into following them back

to their group who take you hostage and sell you on a slave market. Institute capturing people to bring back to be processed. That sort of

thing. Lots of directions one could go. 

an automatic make out (or sex) in the elevator mod.

and for the 4 choices dialog, i don´t know if it would be posible but i have 2 ideas:

1 -> vanilla dialog

2 -> mod A

3 -> mod B

4 -> more:

1 -> mod C

2 -> mod D

3 -> mod E

4 -> more:

and so on

or: 

1&2&3 -> vanilla dialogue

4 -> pop up like when iserting holotape -> chose mod -> mod dialogue.

Lots of radiant quests that can pop up at any time while you're out and about. Make the world feel more living and breathing. Maybe

bandits out raiding for slaves. Or mutants out hunting for humans/food/sex pets. Maybe a scavenger tricks you into following them back

to their group who take you hostage and sell you on a slave market. Institute capturing people to bring back to be processed. That sort of

thing. Lots of directions one could go. 

There'll be radiant quests for Kidnapped eventually

Combat sex.  this is the wasteland.  lets not kid ourselves.  there will be rape mods.  why not have one where, instead of outright killing a person, the killing move is a sex scene that ends with slitting their throat or something.

Some sorta mod that allows you to precision slice with the swords.  So... amputation is everywhere in fallout.... seems like itd be easy enough to tie someone up (spread eagle maybe) and cut off their limbs while they still live. lol.  then you can mount em on the wall while still living.  the possibilities with this one are.... pretty terrifying.

its fallout 4 not Mexican Cartel simulator. 

But I agree with all the other stuff, we need Deathclaws with horse dicks 

It was probably already mentioned, but I would find an Blackmail-Mod simply first-class.
I think there of enforced prostitution, public sex shows, drug-taking, submission plays, perhaps, also criminal activity.
At the beginning of everything with the biggest aversion, with progressive story with more and more like.
One could show her corruption with text insertions (thought).

It was probably already mentioned, but I would find an Blackmail-Mod simply first-class.

I think there of enforced prostitution, public sex shows, drug-taking, submission plays, perhaps, also criminal activity.

At the beginning of everything with the biggest aversion, with progressive story with more and more like.

Four-Play Prostitution will have an extensive 'build your own brothel' feature eventually, which may have public sex shows, enforced prostitution, submission plays, drug taking and criminal activity  

There could be a few side quests too with the theme of blackmail/ perversion (blackmailed by the Mayor to keep your brothel running, perversed by raiders to have them going peacefully to the brothel as customers)

Four-Play Prostitution will have an extensive 'build your own brothel' feature eventually, which may have public sex shows, enforced prostitution, submission plays, drug taking and criminal activity  

There could be a few side quests too with the theme of blackmail/ perversion (blackmailed by the Mayor to keep your brothel running, perversed by raiders to have them going peacefully to the brothel as customers)

Woof, this sounds promisingly.

If I may still say what to the last sentence of my post.I find it splendidly what you and all the other Moder in fallout and Skyrim performing.

What I lack, however, sometimes is the background or Why. This is why the idea with the "thoughts" came to me.

Over again many thanks

Woof, this sounds promisingly.

If I may still say what to the last sentence of my post. I find really splendidly what you accomplish here, whether fallout or Skyrim. What I lack, however, sometimes is the background or Why. This is why the idea with the "thoughts" came to me.

Over again many thanks

I imagine there will be a Apropos-like mod in Fallout 4. It may include sentences on perversion.

Hetero/homo/bondage/sexual slavery/radiant prostitution/animated prostitution ( both as male and female as well as worker/client )/traps/trans/masturbations/threesomes/orgies/BDSM.

Not sure about rape - touchy subject. 

What i dont care/wouldn't want : animals, kids, necro, scat and bullshit like that. 

rape is fine

Hetero/homo/bondage/sexual slavery/radiant prostitution/animated prostitution ( both as male and female as well as worker/client )/traps/trans/masturbations/threesomes/orgies/BDSM.

What i dont care/wouldn't want : animals, kids, necro, scat and bullshit like that. 

rape is fine

No its not, dont try to be an edgy cunt. 

Maybe another legthy epic quest mod with all the kinks? or something like Quo Vagis in FO3 or its predecesor in new vegas (thats asking too much), something like animal mansion or something made by the creator of half the quest mods in lovers lab, maybe even i give a try to the G.E.C.K. and try to do some crappy mods :D

rape is fine

not an argument

rape is fine (not irl of course)

rape is fine

No... no what I think he meant was the "subject of rape" is not a touchy subject on LL... look around for just.... shit... three minutes, and you'll find you some IN DEPTH rape mods, homie.

So "Rape is fine" in the sense of "that subject is not censored here."

rape is fine

LOL game rape is bad from someone using the female derogatory c word :P

Any chance of making sex scenes work with vanilla romance mechanics?

Vanilla Fudge 'enhances' all the speech challenges with human NPCs in the game with optional sexual content. So the various speech checks when flirting and stuff with companion would work too.

I haven't got around to making specific unique dialogue for each and every single speech check yet though.

Any chance of making sex scenes work with vanilla romance mechanics?

Vanilla Fudge 'enhances' all the speech challenges with human NPCs in the game with optional sexual content. So the various speech checks when flirting and stuff with companion would work too.

I haven't got around to making specific unique dialogue for each and every single speech check yet though.

I am already using that and the mod is great. But what I had in mind would be something like when you go to sleep and you have your romanced companion following you, you get buff in the morning, suggesting you fcked your romantic partner. Now if there could be a sex scene first and then fade to black and sleep 'till morning.

I am already using that and the mod is great. But what I had in mind would be something like when you go to sleep and you have your romanced companion following you, you get buff in the morning, suggesting you fcked your romantic partner. Now if there could be a sex scene first and then fade to black and sleep 'till morning.

I'll see if I can add that to next version.