Post Your Adult Sim Pics Here!

Well, no one is woohooing, but they ARE scantily dress and not wearing anything under their clothes...

731505222_maybecover.png.1a98c181acd53d8d0cb3ea92ed1d8664.png

Should be ready before Christmas! FYI... Fred, Barney and Bam Bam are NOT Ken dolls! ? Thank you Cmar!

5 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Well, no one is woohooing, but they ARE scantily dress and not wearing anything under their clothes...

731505222_maybecover.png.1a98c181acd53d8d0cb3ea92ed1d8664.png

Should be ready before Christmas! FYI... Fred, Barney and Bam Bam are NOT Ken dolls! ? Thank you Cmar!

> Damn, I just went out of my likes, but compliments for great and hot looking Sims.

34 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

> Damn, I just went out of my likes, but compliments for great and hot looking Sims.

Yes, my Flintstones look a little different from the original...

The Flintstones' Premieres Tonight on MeTV | Cord Cutters News

Maybe it's just me but . . . . .

Screenshot-698.jpg.dc4b4fcc65194cdc61ac6319529985f1.jpg

I know this Sim is 'packing', but I guess we're lucky the musquirt stopped where it did.

> Musquirt :  A 'snigglet' referenced by Rich Hall on SNL. The clearish yellow fluid that escapes the mustard if not shaken or stirred before use.

Edited by landess
More useless knowledge
On 11/25/2021 at 7:37 AM, LadySmoks said:

I used to eat my breakfast watching them Yabba Dabba Do... Now they are here to WooHoo!

The first time I installed KW Sim's were like Ken dolls and I was watching my female Sim licking and sucking the air like she had an invisible Popsicle.

On 11/26/2021 at 12:22 PM, landess said:

Maybe it's just me but . . . . .

I know this Sim is 'packing', but I guess we're lucky the musquirt stopped where it did.

For a bit of fun I made it keep on going....  The color is misleading I can assure everyone it's mustard.  ?

Musquirt.jpg.1c952bdc566761e99a430203b3b48f2b.jpg

TS3 was designed to run on shit systems. I like how it looks on a gaming rig. Of course without all the wonderful mods - It wouldn't be worth fighting with.

Sometimes it's best to use the imagination but not everyone may 'get it'. Example: Up above, the second series in the 'Let's Go!' post - That yellow made me think he cracked a fart - nuff said. Others can be easier to decipher with thought/speech bubbles.

> Asking the Sim to spend the night may have unintended consequences in the morning......

Screenshot-214.jpg.8620a3aef140300b5abcede0310752c5.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot-215.jpg.0139712e279f213da10b0c1f59aedda2.jpg

I really like this thread, it's a showcase of some of the best and most technical imagery from TS3, and it's a place people can display their interests and what they like in a safe & friendly environment.   If you go back and look through the pages every single person who posts their images here and in the other similar thread too has put hours into generating these images and many have a specialty they do.

Imagery from last 3 pages (in order going back up):

landess - high quality images with session story
Brisbane Australia - Custom animated weird situations
LadySmoks - Displaying created CC items also available for download
Patriguz - Whole magazines, not just the cover - the whole thing
MayaMaeaWah - Gameplay sex session from many different angles
ErinC7214 - 100% Erin - Modelling and dreams of Erin.
TakumiiSakura - Custom blender animations featuring boys.
vanderstrym - Extensive modelling & display of poses
tia-amorosa - hot & sensual sex session images
playervlad1999 - Stories of a boating adventure

2 hours ago, Brisbane Australia said:

look through the pages

I've often been curious to how members view the uploads?

With or without the spoiler (space saver) one can just scroll down on smaller images, or click an image and use the arrows or Left/Right cursors to advance a larger version.

>If the mail'person' wants to hang out - they need to visit CAS.

Screenshot-725.jpg.fe7f7b0a547d32977bac5784bf1ef3f2.jpg

>>> I always use the larger versions when viewing screenshots myself. I really appreciate when the member taking the shots shows a lot of the world as well as Sims - either the home decor, or the world outside. I tend to look at all the little details besides the subject being presented.

Of course this is in regards to game shots. It's even better when someone creates a montage or other type of content with Sims in them. Sometimes my Sims are doing something interesting and I just follow along ready to pause and capture. Other times the colors or other criteria get my attention. Usually I'm just STILL AMAZED at what I'm seeing on my computer screen - we came a long way from PONG.

Personally I play CAS, and occasionally take my creations into a game called the Sims 3

Edited by landess
10 hours ago, landess said:

I've often been curious to how members view the uploads?

On my screen I think the forum rescales the image sizes so they all show pretty large, I don't know if that's for everybody or there's some setting somewhere.

When I first came to the site I didn't know to click on the spoiler, but now when I see one I have a look and see whats in there.  I also find myself browsing through the old pages and I found over time as peoples skills and technical ability increases so do the images.

I have a new collection of images I'm working on so that will be up here soon.

I really appreciate those who upload images, I also love to analyze them and see the small details of the background, I usually get good ideas and inspiration from those shots, something invaluable for me given the way I play. I tend more to create environments where to take photos than places strictly playable. My lots are huge and loaded with objects. On the other hand it is true that one evolves over time, when I compare my first Pictorials with the last ones I feel the need to redo them ,,, but that would be to get stuck in a loop, I prefer to move on and fill more Bunnys residences ...

Edited by Patriguz
1 hour ago, Patriguz said:

I really appreciate those who upload images, I also love to analyze them and see the small details of the background, I usually get good ideas and inspiration from those shots, something invaluable for me given the way I play. I tend more to create environments where to take photos than places strictly playable. My lots are huge and loaded with objects. On the other hand it is true that one evolves over time, when I compare my first Pictorials with the last ones I feel the need to redo them ,,, but that would be to get stuck in a loop, I prefer to move on and fill more Bunnys residences ...

OY! I am in constant struggle to NOT go back and remake everything! From all that I have learned since my first CC to now, as you, I see a world of things that I could do better, and am tempted to go back... There have been a couple of things that I remade, but mostly I continue with new.

9 hours ago, Patriguz said:

We all started as 'less' to just put it out there. Older work is history, an archive, or other ways to look at preserving effort. Of course maybe I'm burnt out on the idea of reboots . . . .  Then again, Director's Cuts are in style!

Spoiler

Screenshot-622.jpg.6656fda04f73bf17e87a9c3141567ace.jpgScreenshot-623.jpg.a39ee9e037b3b0b472faf2c2be1f4f8e.jpgScreenshot-624.jpg.febce2c35d4ed9a8ac8a6ea3090a8ec8.jpg

Screenshot-629.jpg.92c942604b4d2cb2771bd12054404af9.jpg

9 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

OY! I am in constant struggle to NOT go back and remake everything! From all that I have learned since my first CC to now, as you, I see a world of things that I could do better, and am tempted to go back... There have been a couple of things that I remade, but mostly I continue with new.

10 hours ago, Patriguz said:

I find knowing that people are going to be looking at what I'm putting up makes trying something new and pushing into untried area's really interesting, and as landess said older work is history, we're doing what we are doing today and later we'll do something new.

(and I thought the girl was out back having a drink on the bench at first!)

Anyhow onto the pictures this lot is:

Vintage Image Sessions #1

13 images

Usually I do my animations freestyle or with a inspirational image for reference,

but this lot is The Sims actually simulating various vintage images from the 1900's to 1980's.

Made in Blender, screencapped in TS3.

Enjoy!

Spoiler

02.jpg.32a2e69be0d468b1edca22f4b69edddc.jpg03.jpg.0e8fb93c75a02cfe277ecc62dafa8b03.jpg04.jpg.090db62ab60470921251859975bc5c5d.jpg05.jpg.f8f1a59d3a3cd706a7a6a37ddba584aa.jpg06.jpg.e9a160a7d7a60d43ac13d3ac2c2015ab.jpg07.jpg.5ed82c4d0f92d4c670aad53c21eeaa01.jpg08.jpg.383f297d45c78213fa4df2f93d2f6565.jpg09.jpg.195c81089c77858f7c7bce55d1dc893f.jpg10.jpg.0f992d1680905b6b9e41683567a69f4b.jpg11.jpg.6b3bdc09e12c9e5f90ab0d0bce67197d.jpg12.jpg.840fc83fc8d657d44a52078b9545f26c.jpg13.jpg.b3eba439a9a747cceea239dc07f350b8.jpg

01.jpg.02acb963c66f00d85b40b913f569926a.jpg

1 hour ago, Brisbane Australia said:

(and I thought the girl was out back having a drink on the bench at first!)

And that would be from my Fun Little Things Collection.,, here. No one could be satisfied with that tiny blue thing that comes with KW!!! ?