Post Your Adult Sim Pics Here!

A special number. The choice of the Playmate of the year, I have used the number of visits of each of the Blog entries to see which is this year's favorite and here is the result. I put here the cover, some images of the ceremony and the poster of the winner. On the blog is the complete report with new images of the 12 girls and a new pictorial of the winner. I hope you like it.:)

P.d: I'm not very satisfied with the cover but I didn't want to touch it up anymore, I'm not very good at this and the Sims 3 options are limited in some aspects.:/

P.d.2: I'm still working on the 1977 calendar, but I'm a little out of ideas, please be patient.:flushed:

00...jpg.63bf172c69347881581ffbd0d21ba828.jpg

Spoiler

09.jpg.32047986e83cac1d5813a6fdeeb52f1b.jpg16.jpg.fe2a85c436177ebd21f14707b22e4136.jpg

Edited by Patriguz
53 minutes ago, JarethJerdanis said:

Same here, let me guess are you Helldiving? :D

Actually no. It looks great but 4 person co-op doesn't interest me like the Multiplayer of the past. Novalogic had 150 player servers (75v75). EA used to have 64 player servers (32v32). It seems now as games get prettier, they also host less and less players - look at Fortnite, etc. It's okay to laugh but it's been Skull and Bones. Fairly relaxing PVE with others or myself calling for help with the hard stuff and people always tend to show up. Most I've seen in a game was 18 (may be cap) but at least there are times when many are in the same place and it's very cool. 

Screenshot-1860.jpg.a313d51538d9cd415149f81bff40cbb8.jpgScreenshot-1863.jpg.2e7e43d79ed74e0def630f7d7056bdc4.jpg

Guess I should add I bought both Skull and Bones, and Assassin's Creed Mirage at the same time on sale - I've played Mirage for about an hour. Been playing S&B for over a month every day for most of the day. Mirage isn't like any of the earlier games although they claim it's a return to it's roots. It is more like the recent games with stuff taken away and a 'few' of the original concepts returned like Eagle Vision while losing the Bird. I reinstalled Black Flag to compare to both Mirage and S&B and have to say Mirage feels flimsy if that makes sense while S&B isn't even close to Black Flag regardless of content focus.

Edited by landess

New Bunny. I was hesitant to publish it so close to the last calendar, I didn't want to saturate and bore, but in the end I decided to meet the dates.

Lately I have less time for the Sims, (or maybe I complicate the scenarios too much for a simple photo), so I will try to meet the monthly dates with the girls who are yet to go out and I will try to get some scans of the LIB magazine, more spicy. I have a couple of specials in mind with the girls so I'll be posting things here.  :)

As usual, Cover, Centerfold and Data Sheet plus the link to see the complete Pictorial. I hope you like it.

00(2).jpg.9940aae998aa770d9962b726c4748fca.jpg

Spoiler

05(2).jpg.cac9f4174dbd7e76fbb272d2dae50e3e.jpg06(2).thumb.jpg.8d3c02456d35148a047853c55015c76d.jpg