Elsidia Posted Monday at 05:47 AM Posted Monday at 05:47 AM 9 hours ago, socramdlc said: I'm trying to make the ball gag harness work with furry races Maybe you should add to gag armor addon your custom race?
Franco Cozzo Posted Monday at 05:48 AM Posted Monday at 05:48 AM 9 hours ago, socramdlc said: Does anyone know what else goes into creating custom race refits for existing devices? I'm trying to make the ball gag harness work with furry races but simply creating a patch that points to my refit doesnt seem to be enough like it is for regular body/headwear. I have the completed nif for the deer race if anyone wants to fiddle with it. You'll likely need to fiddle around in bodyslide studio
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now