Does anyone know if SLO causes problems with Apropos Wear and Tear functionality? I saw Gooser mentioning that it should be compatible, but W&T doesn't appear to be working at all in my game, so I was wondering if SLO might have something to do with it.

It probably does, since it disables orgasm events

2.7 bonus enjoyment still doesn't raise my enjoyment, only partner's on either setting for own/partner's. Otherwise, it's very stable, and works great. (did not try the speed adjustments, kept that to off)

You need high relationsship with npc

Does anyone know if SLO causes problems with Apropos Wear and Tear functionality? I saw Gooser mentioning that it should be compatible, but W&T doesn't appear to be working at all in my game, so I was wondering if SLO might have something to do with it.

It probably does, since it disables orgasm events

2.7 bonus enjoyment still doesn't raise my enjoyment, only partner's on either setting for own/partner's. Otherwise, it's very stable, and works great. (did not try the speed adjustments, kept that to off)

You need high relationsship with npc

For emes: With the setting for Sexlab ending orgasm active, it still allows for the other functions to work, consider it a work around till there are patches for them.

For ED86: My poor character has yet to orgasm while being forced, can I ask that the enjoyment bar at least not reset for the PC at the start of each new sex act, if say, the next act happens within an hour game time?

For emes: With the setting for Sexlab ending orgasm active, it still allows for the other functions to work, consider it a work around till there are patches for them.

I could have sworn I had to disable that because I was running into problems... (Character in a chastity belt, and incorrectly tagged animations were causing animations to play forever). Whoops!

Well, I'm being told my logs are indicating more issues than just what I'm running into with Apropos, so I may have more to worry about before I get back to this. ;)

For ED86: My poor character has yet to orgasm while being forced, can I ask that the enjoyment bar at least not reset for the PC at the start of each new sex act, if say, the next act happens within an hour game time?

hm... i think your poor characer would do better with full set of soulgem plugs & piercings

beeing raped is not about victim enjoyment, well you can try if you level your skills and lewdness and with high arousal, if your lucky, you might get drugged by skooma and get sta regen bonus

hm... i think your poor characer would do better with full set of soulgem plugs & piercings

beeing raped is not about victim enjoyment, well you can try if you level your skills and lewdness and with high arousal, if your lucky, you might get drugged by skooma and get sta regen bonus

Skooma actually causes the magica and stamina to drain, while giving a +60% movement speed boost... *Skooma Whore*

I have to admit it, I enjoy being forced, not abused, just forced out of the blue. So yes, that is why I am asking for a switch that allows me to enjoy it even when forced, I had thought the button for "Victim can orgasm" effected that to that extent. Blacked out, I could see not having any changes on enjoyment, cause I would be unconscious, and not know what's going on around me. But would indeed feel it after I came to, if it wasn't long after.

I could have sworn I had to disable that because I was running into problems... (Character in a chastity belt, and incorrectly tagged animations were causing animations to play forever). Whoops!

Well, I'm being told my logs are indicating more issues than just what I'm running into with Apropos, so I may have more to worry about before I get back to this. ;)

While active, you have to keep the Sexlab Ending Orgasms active as well, or you will cause some problems.

And you can also have seperate orgasms active for Sexlab like this mod requires, so you get a bit of both.

BeeingFemale is not compatible, and I have to keep them both active, in both places, just so I get the cum inside.

While active, you have to keep the Sexlab Ending Orgasms active as well, or you will cause some problems.

And you can also have seperate orgasms active for Sexlab like this mod requires, so you get a bit of both.

BeeingFemale is not compatible, and I have to keep them both active, in both places, just so I get the cum inside.

I've got BeeingFemale in my game, too. Hadn't realize the settings were that complicated. I guess I'll have to review how I have things configured.

Boy, I feel like there should be some giant guide out there on all of the critical settings for SL mods that people need to watch out for. I'm seriously considering starting a fresh game and taking a couple of days just to go over every option in every mod to be sure that I've got this set up properly--I've come across so many weird and unexpected issues, like SL Fame adding Devious Devices to NPCs, SL Hormones interrupting SL Defeat scenarios and causing my character to be killed, etc.

Skooma actually causes the magica and stamina to drain, while giving a +60% movement speed boost... *Skooma Whore*

I have to admit it, I enjoy being forced, not abused, just forced out of the blue. So yes, that is why I am asking for a switch that allows me to enjoy it even when forced, I had thought the button for "Victim can orgasm" effected that to that extent. Blacked out, I could see not having any changes on enjoyment, cause I would be unconscious, and not know what's going on around me. But would indeed feel it after I came to, if it wasn't long after.

is it? i thought it gives short buff

females.. *sigh*

xD

try, i havent tested it 

SLSO_PlayerAliasScript.7z

females.. *sigh*

xD

try, i havent tested it 

Sure will give it a try :D

Also, I added the FHU patch you have, and instead it broke FHU. I am about to see if there is a compatible version for your patch. *I may be on an older version still*

females.. *sigh*

xD

try, i havent tested it 

Also, I added the FHU patch you have, and instead it broke FHU. I am about to see if there is a compatible version for your patch. *I may be on an older version still*

it is for FillHerUp 2 Beta NIO release 1.12

Yep, FHU is working again :D Thank you.

Also, I just laid with a lover, and still couldn't get my own (set to own) arousal to go up, only his. Got him to cum 4 times in a row too. Makes me wonder if you have it set for male to gain bonus pleasures and not the female character :P

And yes, when forced, my bar doesn't drop at the end. So that works great :D Now I can have fun at bandit camps as they take turns.

With Lover's Victim, sometimes the aggressor "wants some more" and goes back to the previous animation, I don't think that should reduce the bars.

Yep, FHU is working again :D Thank you.

Also, I just laid with a lover, and still couldn't get my own (set to own) arousal to go up, only his. Got him to cum 4 times in a row too. Makes me wonder if you have it set for male to gain bonus pleasures and not the female character :P

And yes, when forced, my bar doesn't drop at the end. So that works great :D Now I can have fun at bandit camps as they take turns.

With Lover's Victim, sometimes the aggressor "wants some more" and goes back to the previous animation, I don't think that should reduce the bars.

own is not yours, its actors, in that case its lovers

Couple of thing:

Any chance we could get a patch for apropos? Wear and tear and final orgasm messages don't function with SLSO.

I also managed to turn off the widget by hitting the hotkey by mistake, and hitting it again doesn't bring it back. Neither does reloading or reopening the game. Looks like there's a bug where if you hide it once it's gone forever.

Couple of thing:

Any chance we could get a patch for apropos? Wear and tear and final orgasm messages don't function with SLSO.

I also managed to turn off the widget by hitting the hotkey by mistake, and hitting it again doesn't bring it back. Neither does reloading or reopening the game. Looks like there's a bug where if you hide it once it's gone forever.

ask gooser for apropos patches

just tried on new game, everything works

Couple of thing:

Change the hotkey, it brought it back for me. I use right alt for the hotkey to show/hide the widget, left and right arrows for hold off/add enjoyment, right ctrl for cum....

I haven't gotten the cum button to work. But that's minor, and most likely cause of not having a high enough enjoyment, so when I can't raise my own enjoyment levels having a good orgasm doesn't really seem to matter. ;)

As for compatibility issues, for now, in both Sexlab and SLSO MCM menus, set to ending with SL Orgasms, I am hoping for patches for all soon as well. BF, Wear and Tear, and many others... The biggest problem I can see with BF, is the cum inside has a very limited list of how many donors there can be. I think 10 is max.

since I use SLSO unfortunately Sexlab Squirt Reborn: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1893-sexlab-squirt-reborn/ has stopped working,

it creates also problems with Sexlab Cumshot: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22598-sexlab-cumshot-172/

could you if possible make some compatibility patches?

There are a lot of mods that rely on Sexlab's Ending Orgasm, SexLab tried to add a seperate orgasm effect, but it doesn't seem to link to anything. If you want to use those mods still, till compatibility mods can be made to handle the SLSO mod, then in both SLSO and SexLab MCM, activate "SexLab's Ending Orgasm Effect", That will allow you to continue to use those mods till then.

ED86    I just added your mod today.  I was a bit hesitant at first because of how relatively new it is and how some kinks will need to be worked out.  But I am sure glad I added it!

You have done A LOT of work on this already as I can see.  It's really good and I wanted to thank you for taking the time to make it and release it.

I have run into one issue so far that you are probably aware of (sorry only had time to skim the forums today to see if there were any mentions).

Occasionally my animations will lock at either slower rates or faster rates depending on what my enjoyment was when "activities" were completed.

This happened for all animations like drawing bow, running, walking, sitting.. etc.

It's actually hilarious..  I feel like benny hill after a session when I am locked into hyper speed mode.  (Queue yakkety sax)

Anyway  that was the only issue I've noticed.  Otherwise great work!

ETA:  Is there a way to limit the number of male orgasms in one session.   Like 2 or 3 and then automatic end? 

Even when my partner and I are both grandmaster in everything and at full arousal, the enjoyment is very low and the partner has only one orgasm, even if I mash left click.

I remember in previous versions when arousal was full enjoyment would be full automatically and there would be a LOT of orgasms.

Any idea about what could be causing this strange behavior?

ED86    I just added your mod today.  I was a bit hesitant at first because of how relatively new it is and how some kinks will need to be worked out.  But I am sure glad I added it!

You have done A LOT of work on this already as I can see.  It's really good and I wanted to thank you for taking the time to make it and release it.

I have run into one issue so far that you are probably aware of (sorry only had time to skim the forums today to see if there were any mentions).

Occasionally my animations will lock at either slower rates or faster rates depending on what my enjoyment was when "activities" were completed.

This happened for all animations like drawing bow, running, walking, sitting.. etc.

It's actually hilarious..  I feel like benny hill after a session when I am locked into hyper speed mode.  (Queue yakkety sax)

Anyway  that was the only issue I've noticed.  Otherwise great work!

ETA:  Is there a way to limit the number of male orgasms in one session.   Like 2 or 3 and then automatic end? 

I had the animations stick once, because when I was swapping out some files, I forgot to check my settings, and it was reset. I wasn't sure if it was something with my mod list, or this mod, so I didn't say anything about it, I got launched by the famous SexLab bug to another zone near a giant camp, activated godmode for the fall, after landing, waited for my stretched out body parts to catch up mostly, then started sprinting back with slow moving animations, made it about 3/4 the way back when I crashed. On reload, I just turned off the speed changer and continued.

I too was laughing about the speed adjustment, moving at normal speeds, but looking like I was running through Molasses in the middle of December, on an open field in Canada.

As for ETA, limit the number for males to cum... I would say yes, it's a good idea, however limit to once every 15 to 30 minutes in game time. Which it isn't too far off from at the first 2 animations in the set, 4th animation, could get him to blow like once every 3 seconds our time, and the 3rd and 4th animation sets would just need some tweaks for how fast the enjoyment climbs for the males, perhaps increase the rates for the females on bottom a bit along with extending the male's enjoyment a bit?

ow does it work when an npc breaks your mentality? how can an npc even do this to you? i dont understand this feature. finally got this mod working again XD oh and how do you break an npc's mentality and how does that effect them? sorry if this was answered already in another post

since I use SLSO unfortunately Sexlab Squirt Reborn: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1893-sexlab-squirt-reborn/ has stopped working,

it creates also problems with Sexlab Cumshot: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22598-sexlab-cumshot-172/

could you if possible make some compatibility patches?

no, they dont use sexlab events, but have their own orgasm events

im not interested in studying their scripts for 0 

edit: okay for Cumshot should be simple to remove that stuck ejaculation effect

but for Squirt Reborn - no, use my DW

edit 2: i was wrong =)

Sexlab Cumshot requires  Shape Atlas for Men to compile

so here's fixed script...  compile your self

SLCumshotScript.7z

Even when my partner and I are both grandmaster in everything and at full arousal, the enjoyment is very low and the partner has only one orgasm, even if I mash left click.

I remember in previous versions when arousal was full enjoyment would be full automatically and there would be a LOT of orgasms.

Any idea about what could be causing this strange behavior?

useful Sexlab hot-keys:

SPACE!!! - advance animation stage (+10 base excitement per stage(up to 60 at the end, i think?))

shift+SPACE!!! - go back 1 animation stage(-10 base excitement)

O - switch animation

End - End animation

well i  decided that was cheaty to get instantly full enjoyment bar, so now arousal gives bonus to enjoyment gains

ow does it work when an npc breaks your mentality? how can an npc even do this to you? i dont understand this feature. finally got this mod working again XD oh and how do you break an npc's mentality and how does that effect them? sorry if this was answered already in another post

you consume x stamina to reduce their x magicka based on skills/lewdness

when your/their magicka is lower than ~10%, you/them will gain enjoyment