• disabled sexlab stage exitement for player involved scenes
  • added support for pc/npc games:
  • stamina used to exite self(pc/npc) during masturbation/agressive scene/rape
  • stamina used to give enjoyment to pc/npcs during normal scenes
  • magicka used to hold off orgasm for 2sec
  • based on relations, npcs might use above mechani

Could you explain what the effect of relations is on npcs using the mechanics? Does it mean the player doesn't gain excitement is their relationship with their partner is low?

there, ive edited 1st page, does that answer you question?

P.S. thinking about adding 5 min stacking sta/mag regen debuff after having orgasm

50% for males

10% for females

discuss?

Yeah it does, thanks. Too bad, it means enemies don't force orgasms at all? Maybe it could be configurable somehow.

I think the magicka/stamina debuff should be flipped by gender, 50% stamina/10% magick for males, 50% magick/10% stamina for females.

well throught sexlab timed enjoyment gain/ arousal(natual friction), they can.

They are enemies, why should they care about your satisfaction? i guess you'll need some slaverymod to enslave them and train their "good" relationship

well 1st i need some system to prevent male multi-orgasm, something like reduce enjoyment gains by 50% after 1st orgasm, 100% at 2nd, probably use skyrim gender detection, sexlab futas still function as females with multiorgasms

At least the option to end if possible? Would really help with the immersion but no pressure.

Also not sure if you use http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48493-sexlab-animation-speed-control/. Its a mod that controls animation speed so it makes all stages have slow and fast movements. Would be great if theres a patch to have enjoyment ticks tied to the number of frames to the animation (so increasing speed would have faster/slower enjoyment depending on current enjoyment etc). Not sure if you want to go that far with the support though. Thanks for the hardwork!

i can make it to advance stage, so animnation will eventually end, but not if agressor hasnt had its orgasm

there you go, i cant say i like it

Thanks!

Also just wanted to report that the sexlab orgasm end effect (camera shake) doesnt seem to be working. Does it work for you?

At least the option to end if possible? Would really help with the immersion but no pressure.

Also not sure if you use http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48493-sexlab-animation-speed-control/. Its a mod that controls animation speed so it makes all stages have slow and fast movements. Would be great if theres a patch to have enjoyment ticks tied to the number of frames to the animation (so increasing speed would have faster/slower enjoyment depending on current enjoyment etc). Not sure if you want to go that far with the support though. Thanks for the hardwork!

i can make it to advance stage, so animnation will eventually end, but not if agressor hasnt had its orgasm

there you go, i cant say i like it

Thanks!

Also just wanted to report that the sexlab orgasm end effect (camera shake) doesnt seem to be working. Does it work for you?

works fine

P.S. thinking about adding 5 min stacking sta/mag regen debuff after having orgasm

50% for males

10% for females

discuss?

I would not want to have to decide between sex and effective combat. Why make people choose between one or the other?

If there is some sort of potential reward, then it is fine, because it becomes a mini-game in itself. I can see some good potential there. But I would consider that if it is only a penalty, it will just discourage people from using this.

I would prefer compatibility with old orgasm events since then we can already use sexlab util to choose any spell, effect or event to add to orgasm as desired with it.

50% for males

10% for females

discuss?

I would not want to have to decide between sex and effective combat. Why make people choose between one or the other?

If there is some sort of potential reward, then it is fine, because it becomes a mini-game in itself. I can see some good potential there. But I would consider that if it is only a penalty, it will just discourage people from using this.

I would prefer compatibility with old orgasm events since then we can already use sexlab util to choose any spell, effect or event to add to orgasm as desired with it.

well you know... after having orgasm, you cant expect anykind of effective combat

there is an option for that

50% for males

10% for females

discuss?

I've always thought that turning sex/ orgasms into some kind of mini combat-like system could be interesting.  For those people that want to avoid combat or are playing a more submissive run, you cause your sex partner(s) to surrender or weaken from having too much sex.  Then if you really wanted to, you could deliver the coup de grâce.  On the other hand, I guess if they cause you to surrender first, you would have to suffer consequences as well.

50% for males

10% for females

discuss?

I've always thought that turning sex/ orgasms into some kind of mini combat-like system could be interesting.  For those people that want to avoid combat or are playing a more submissive run, you cause your sex partner(s) to surrender or weaken from having too much sex.  Then if you really wanted to, you could deliver the coup de grâce.  On the other hand, I guess if they cause you to surrender first, you would have to suffer consequences as well.

Hey ed86, thanks again so much for all the work you have been doing. Now this would mean more work for the author but the possibility of a sliding scale for both actors on general debuffs/buffs and timing of each buff/debuff might help?

Another simpler method (albeit the user would have slightly more things to set up which is fine) would be to make sexlab util compatible which right now doesnt seem to be compatible on my testing. That would take out all the after sex + during sex effect work that the author would have to make since sexlab util will handle it all. Please note that the author of sexlab util hasnt been active for a long time hence someone with the know how would need to step in :/

Just get sexlab util and do that then? I use it to add life drain penalty to rape victims at sex ending, and 50/50 chance of rapist getting orc rage, but you can customize just about any effect. (There's a built-in one for "harm to near death" for your coup de grace.) Of course, if you must have it on orgasm, this mod will break that.

well you know... after having orgasm, you cant expect anykind of effective combat

Next time you have sex with your girlfriend, wait until you are both done and whisper in her ear "your sister was better," and you will quickly find out how wrong you are.

that only means you:

1) didnt orgasm her enough if she can stand

2) didnt bind her good enough

Next time you have sex with your girlfriend, wait until you are both done and whisper in her ear "your sister was better," and you will quickly find out how wrong you are.

that only means you:

But who's talking about women standing after orgasm? I never had any problems with it.

that only means you:

But who's talking about women standing after orgasm? I never had any problems with it.

Must be some ninja techniques to strike from below i guess

Great mod and great idea.  Is there any way to implement some of the functionality of SexLab Util1 or a workaround?  As far as i know Util1 is still the only way to add various conditioned effects to animation stages.  As an example, i use it to add a light to animation scenes, both campfire and candlelight depending on the configurable conditions.  With a little editing i now use it to make orgasm with oral sex cause the PC to eat and drink, even to the point of forced eating and drinking  from orgasm to the end of the scene.  It would be fantastic if such functionality can be added to Separate Orgasms.  Right now it seems that any hook to outside the mod involving orgasm is broken.

Great mod and great idea.  Is there any way to implement some of the functionality of SexLab Util1 or a workaround?  As far as i know Util1 is still the only way to add various conditioned effects to animation stages.  As an example, i use it to add a light to animation scenes, both campfire and candlelight depending on the configurable conditions.  With a little editing i now use it to make orgasm with oral sex cause the PC to eat and drink, even to the point of forced eating and drinking  from orgasm to the end of the scene.  It would be fantastic if such functionality can be added to Separate Orgasms.  Right now it seems that any hook to outside the mod involving orgasm is broken.

you can try this, but i have no idea if it works of what it does or if it breaks SexLabUtil

SLSO SexLabUtil1.7.7z

you can try this, but i have no idea if it works of what it does or if it breaks SexLabUtil

Awesome.  Will test it shortly

Seems to be working fine after about 10 mins of testing

Awesome.  Will test it shortly

It recognizes the hook to events keyed to orgasm, at least it plays the sound files.  Without this Patch Util1 dint even recognize that an orgasm occurred.  Still experimenting.  Looking good so far

I ran into a problem last night, and I'm not sure if SLSO was the culprit, or it it was something else.

My character was wearing a chastity belt and entered sex after combat via SL Defeat. The problem I ran into was that, after multiple attempts of reloading and trying the sequence again, sex would never actually end. Looking at the console, I saw that the stages were repeating over and over, and there was a message saying that the conditions for male orgasm hadn't been met because the animations didn't have any of the required tags. (For reference, most of the animations that were being picked were odd FunnyBizness guro or necro ones. I tried disabling them, but even the one BJ animation I finally got didn't appear to satisfy the requirements.)

I tried putting the previous version of SLSO in, and got through just fine. Not sure if it was the version of SLSO or the animation itself, but I thought I'd bring it up here just in case.

Does SLSO prevent the animation from ever ending if no one orgasms, or was I running into some other glitch?

I ran into a problem last night, and I'm not sure if SLSO was the culprit, or it it was something else.

My character was wearing a chastity belt and entered sex after combat via SL Defeat. The problem I ran into was that, after multiple attempts of reloading and trying the sequence again, sex would never actually end. Looking at the console, I saw that the stages were repeating over and over, and there was a message saying that the conditions for male orgasm hadn't been met because the animations didn't have any of the required tags. (For reference, most of the animations that were being picked were odd FunnyBizness guro or necro ones. I tried disabling them, but even the one BJ animation I finally got didn't appear to satisfy the requirements.)

I tried putting the previous version of SLSO in, and got through just fine. Not sure if it was the version of SLSO or the animation itself, but I thought I'd bring it up here just in case.

Does SLSO prevent the animation from ever ending if no one orgasms, or was I running into some other glitch?

soudns as if you with the chastity belt on where you cant have an orgams was flagged as the attacker with rape end require aggressort orgasm or the npc that where agressor couldnt hav an orgasm because of you chastiyt belt

soudns as if you with the chastity belt on where you cant have an orgams was flagged as the attacker with rape end require aggressort orgasm or the npc that where agressor couldnt hav an orgasm because of you chastiyt belt

I figured it was something along those lines. Seems like there needs to be some kind of failsafe to prevent the sequence from going on forever if none of the actors involved are actually capable of orgasming (though, technically, some of those animations were BJs, so I'm not sure why the actual attacker could never finish).

1)add tags to animaions

2)disable male orgasm conditions

3)disable agressor orgasm requirement