9 minutes ago, kandillarn said:

Been trying out this mod, as a male, I'm able to increase female enjoyment pretty easily with 0 skills, but my own enjoyment increases very slowly unless I focus on it.

Am I doing something wrong? Is the point of high skills to orgasm, or get your partner to orgasm? Are a virgin couple incapable of reaching orgasm?

To try this out I reduced my mod list to your mod, a simple mod I made to initiate sex, and stat manipulator to try out different combinations.

I read through this topic and saw people referring to orgasm after 10s with grandmaster npcs. I can't get this to happen.

you need good relations with npcs, so npc will pleasure your char

or mental break them

+npc needs some exp based on animation tag

so i have this mod and SL aroused redux. And my arousal will not go down. the default setting for the sla multipler wor something like that was at 3. i was unaware of the possibility to be broken. so now My PC is broken. like... doesnt work. arousal wont go down. thats broken in a bad way like... in operable... just to be clear. is there a  fix for this? because... i dont want to start over.... broken....

edit: nvm, i just uninstalled and everythings fine. so'k....

5 hours ago, Lobbyrat said:

so i have this mod and SL aroused redux. And my arousal will not go down. the default setting for the sla multipler wor something like that was at 3. i was unaware of the possibility to be broken. so now My PC is broken. like... doesnt work. arousal wont go down. thats broken in a bad way like... in operable... just to be clear. is there a  fix for this? because... i dont want to start over.... broken....

edit: nvm, i just uninstalled and everythings fine. so'k....

you have my permission to use mcm to lower value from 3 to 0

i guess you solution works too

21 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Lack of common sense and inability to follow installation instructions

Try moving mod in load order up & down

I've done that i know how mods work and yes i read installation instructions, i wouldn't have come and asked if i had no other option, do not insult the people that take time to come and ask for help because we are not idiots we simply want to be sure. People don't like asking for help in the first place so you should be ashamed to be the one that insults their intelligence when they do. There was an unlisted mod conflict by the way and the issue was fixed. Thanks for your hard work this truly is a great mod.

17 minutes ago, Yoxgg04 said:

I've done that i know how mods work and yes i read installation instructions, i wouldn't have come and asked if i had no other option, do not insult the people that take time to come and ask for help because we are not idiots we simply want to be sure. People don't like asking for help in the first place so you should be ashamed to be the one that insults their intelligence when they do. There was an unlisted mod conflict by the way and the issue was fixed. Thanks for your hard work this truly is a great mod.

Well... you asked about incompabilities... those 2 are the most common/general

hm...insulting? If people cant follow instructions, maybe they shouldnt install mods...

unlisted mod conflict? Have too much stuff in my head cant remember, what was it?

just had random idea about widgets, when you have sex, do you see hud or all interface is hidden?

9 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Well... you asked about incompabilities... those 2 are the most common/general

hm...insulting? If people cant follow instructions, maybe they shouldnt install mods...

unlisted mod conflict? Have too much stuff in my head cant remember, what was it?

just had random idea about widgets, when you have sex, do you see hud or all interface is hidden?

Again... it wasn't about being unable to follow instructions because as i said the conflict is unlisted and i figured it out, everything works fine now, everything is visible yet again, my issue before was only that i could not see the orgasm widgets but the main mod function on its own still worked fine. You missed my point about insulting people that ask for help and that's on you, but this is still a great mod anyhow and thanks for trying to help.

2 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said:

Again... it wasn't about being unable to follow instructions because as i said the conflict is unlisted and i figured it out, everything works fine now, everything is visible yet again, my issue before was only that i could not see the orgasm widgets but the main mod function on its own still worked fine. You missed my point about insulting people that ask for help and that's on you, but this is still a great mod anyhow and thanks for trying to help.

well that's me being antisocial guy, and that's fault of society, anyway that will be fixed(maybe) in next life just have to wait

i'm curious what is that "unlisted" incompatibility

hi Ed86 ı see you responding for almost everyone's comments if you could can you help my problem too

ı did what you tell me above in this page but still its happening also ı did a little test in game besides the things you ask me to do it,

from my test results even if in mcm menu male and female orgasm condition is checked  still my male pc has random orgasm,

and the weird things is it doesnt happen to female npcs this issue ı mean it doesnt happen to them no matter which animation is playing,

its happen only to my male pc and the other male npcs doesnt happen to female npcs so please help me ed,

ım freaking my mind here thanks.

1 hour ago, killorkilled said:

hi Ed86 ı see you responding for almost everyone's comments if you could can you help my problem too

ı did what you tell me above in this page but still its happening also ı did a little test in game besides the things you ask me to do it,

from my test results even if in mcm menu male and female orgasm condition is checked  still my male pc has random orgasm,

and the weird things is it doesnt happen to female npcs this issue ı mean it doesnt happen to them no matter which animation is playing,

its happen only to my male pc and the other male npcs doesnt happen to female npcs so please help me ed,

ım freaking my mind here thanks.

*sigh* i dont understand what is your problem

there are no random orgasms, if your character fills up widget bar, and meets conditions it orgasms, if not then it does not orgasm

9 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

*sigh* i dont understand what is your problem

there are no random orgasms, if your character fills up widget bar, and meets conditions it orgasms, if not then it does not orgasm

I understand what you saying  but  my character meets the condition in mcm menu then gets orgasm,

but you see there is a catch

now for example in mcm menu checked the option "male orgasm conditions".

And according to this checked settings orgasm has to be only two animations tag when played;

1- anal

2-fisting 

but you see my male pc gets orgasm even in oral animations

also ı have to say in mcm menu male orgasm condition option is checked,

and it has to be male orgasm only anal and fisting tags but male pc gets orgasm even male orgasm doesnt meet for played animation so this is the problem ım dealing in game thanks.

49 minutes ago, killorkilled said:

I understand what you saying  but  my character meets the condition in mcm menu then gets orgasm,

but you see there is a catch

now for example in mcm menu checked the option "male orgasm conditions".

And according to this checked settings orgasm has to be only two animations tag when played;

1- anal

2-fisting 

but you see my male pc gets orgasm even in oral animations

also ı have to say in mcm menu male orgasm condition option is checked,

and it has to be male orgasm only anal and fisting tags but male pc gets orgasm even male orgasm doesnt meet for played animation so this is the problem ım dealing in game thanks.

conditions for male orgasm:

1)"69""Masturbation"
2)male receiving - "Anal""Fisting"
3)male giving -"Vaginal""Anal""Boobjob""Blowjob""Handjob""Footjob"

4) more than 2 actors in animation

what is animation name?

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

conditions for male orgasm:

1)"69""Masturbation"
2)male receiving - "Anal""Fisting"
3)male giving -"Vaginal""Anal""Boobjob""Blowjob""Handjob""Footjob"

4) more than 2 actors in animation

what is animation name?

not the animation name sorry you misunderstand me,

it was this one ım talking about 

2)male receiving - "Anal""Fisting" this option is checked in mcm menu but still my male pc always gets orgasm even the condition is blowjob boobjob vs,

even when in condition doesnt meet for orgasm like when npc give my male pc blowjob orgasm get happen to my pc or like when my pc give boobjob for npc in these conditions 

my  pc always get orgasm you know what ım saying so help me please ı really like this mod and ı dont even know what is the damn problem thanks.

3 hours ago, killorkilled said:

no i dont know what you are saying, ive just tried this gay stuff, with 2 males, one giving blowjob, with and without male orgasm condition, and everything works

2)male in female position - "Anal""Fisting"
3)male in male position -"Vaginal""Anal""Boobjob""Blowjob""Handjob""Footjob"

56 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

no i dont know what you are saying, ive just tried this gay shit, with 2 males, one giving blowjob, with and without male orgasm condition, and everything works

2)male in female position - 2)male in female position - "Anal""Fisting"
3)male in male position -"Vaginal""Anal""Boobjob""Blowjob""Handjob""Footjob"

2)male in female position - "Anal""Fisting" this one isnt work for me;

for example when my male pc has sex with female npc in these positions 2)male in female position - "Anal""Fisting" it works 

but when my male pc is in blowjob position with male in female position orgasm happen for my pc it isnt suppose to be orgasm for my pc  correct me if ım wrong.

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:
  Hide contents

blowjob

blowjob.jpg

boobjob

boobjob.jpg

these line you have in your game ı dont have them in my game

so my pc always gets orgasm in these positions

it doesnt show up these line in the console command for my pc  so ı think because of this lines ı dont have them my pc always gets orgasm no matter which position he played.

10 hours ago, killorkilled said:

these line you have in your game ı dont have them in my game

so my pc always gets orgasm in these positions

it doesnt show up these line in the console command for my pc  so ı think because of this lines ı dont have them my pc always gets orgasm no matter which position he played.

because you did not install mod properly