Hey oh, I've started making some changes to the "game" portion as follows, and would like to know if you'd be interested in my code and/or updating the widgets (I don't have access to flash and it's not worth the cost for me to buy it just for this :)

I have made some of the following adjustments and they seem to be working really well. Some are still being worked out/balanced, and some are kind of works in progress/need optimizing, but it seems to make the whole sex game a lot more dynamic, while also being more "hands free" (at least for potentially somewhat unpredictable short periods - don't get too distracted and lose track of your sex scene player, ;) your partner just might try to lull you into a false sense of security before making their get-away attempt.)

These changes also result in a less "player skill" and more "player decision, character skill" style of game, which I feel is better from a role-playing standpoint (you direct the character, but they have to make it happen).

A welcomed side-effect is that it seems to work much better under large script loads and low frame rates as well (since fewer events are triggered for only the toggles, and hopefully will lead to a vastly simplified "on update" function which is used mostly for tracking pleasure and excitement, and to apply/remove the spell effects instead of manual stat changes.)

I'm also hoping with some widget changes this will also be better at handling group encounters, since you can more easily toggle your intent for each partner, allowing more customization/control over the group event (it's still more hectic though if you want to pay attention to every participant - just like real group sex). But I haven't experimented with this at all yet.

Also, just for the record, if the author would prefer it if I just made my own mod, I will happily do so. But since I'm using so much of your base code and materials, I didn't want to do so without your blessing, and I would prefer a more collaborative process if possible since while I'm not new to coding or even BETH modding, I am new to SexLab and Tes5 specifically.

Without further ado, Here are the changes I am implementing/have implemented/hope to implement.

Base Game Rules:
1) Sex now has a "dominance"/control mechanic which makes changing scenes a "contest" and not automatic (both when player attempts it, or NPC attempts it - explained in more detail later).
2) All UI control is "toggled" and effects are applied on a "per second" basis (for the most part, there are some instant effects like when an actor orgasms). this means the player tells the character how to proceed, but the character has to pull it off - you direct the scene instead of acting in it. Added benefit of being less "hands on" so your hands can be elsewhere...
3) Seems less hardware intensive and more native mechanics friendly as well in my initial tests - ie, having more stamina or magic or health gives advantages in the game, and those values may change HOW you go about performing sex - mages can edge more/have slower sex, warriors benefit from a more "wham bam thank you mam" forced pleasure speed sex approach, etc.
4) Ending sex is dynamic, instead of just "timed," and progression through the stages quickens the pace of sex as well. Doing so too early or too late can also change the outcome of the scene as well. Advance too early and your partner may not be excited enough to orgasm before you run out of stamina, advance too late and excitement may have died down too much to reach orgasm before you run out of stamina. If you have enough control (aren't broken) it may actually be beneficial to revert to earlier scenes and build up excitement (ie, foreplay) making managing the scene more important than rushing through it. Though there are ways to do that too perhaps (which is the whole point, multiple paths, hopefully no one of which is overwhelmingly "best.")

Sex ends when:

Spoiler

1) Player ends animation with sexlab key. If the sex was non-consensual and the player was victim and doesn't have control (attacker hasn't been forced into a neutral or submissive position, see details later), then they exit the animation in an "exhausted"/bleed-out state (basically, I don't want to force the player to watch the sex scene if they don't want to - but forcing the exit assumes the player gave up and the NPC "had their way with them" leaving them thoroughly defeated - health, sta, and mag all set to 1, and bleed-out -- I haven't decided how/if to apply assumed orgasms in this case, and am currently simply ignoring the issue for now allowing for a slight exploit, but meh.) If the player is an aggressor (non-consensual player initiated) or for consensual acts, the game simply ends. (Forced ending)
2) Once either party hits zero Sta for consensual acts, or the aggressor hits zero stamina for aggressive acts (it's assumed the victim doesn't want to continue even if they have the energy - you've worn out your attacker, good job). When ended in this manner any players who exited with zero stamina are put in a "bleed-out" state (post coital bliss/exhaustion).
2a) Because exit can be forced, this means that low skilled individuals need to take it slowly or they may not orgasm before the scene ends (pacing yourself/choices are important - and unskilled participants exhaust faster, see Sta changes below.) This is the "bad ending" (too exhausted to continue sex).
3) All participants orgasm at least once (possible MCM setting?) while on the 3rd+ stage (basically during final stages orgasms set a count for each participant, once all are greater than 0, the scene ends.) This is the "happy ending".
3a) Male Orgasm Completes (MCM option - assumes he can't get it up any more,) The female/unsatisfied male partner can always try re-initiating a scene if they want some more post ejaculate "cuddle"/handjob time. (This permits "premature ejaculation" type scenarios, and doesn't prevent multiple male orgasms, but makes the occur across multiple scenes, which can "break the flow" for female/sub male participants making further sex more difficult. This is more realistic, but this is a game, so fantasy trumps realism, hence the option.
3b) Please note that an orgasm does take some time, and gives the partner a pleasure boost (I'd like to make this tag aware, but haven't yet - possibly other empathy based modifiers as well), so it's possible for the male to start an orgasm and for the partner to still reach climax and start their own orgasm before he finishes, especially in consensual relations.

4) Any actor's pleasure goes "negative" (is reduced while at zero). This can easily happen after an orgasm if excitement and stage are poorly managed. This is the "boring sex" bad ending, Aggressive sex would ignore this ending condition for the victim. (Again, probably needs an MCM option as well.)
5) I'd like to add a "max sex length" MCM option that will terminate any scene after a certain amount of real time in the same manner as 1 above (set to zero to disable) but haven't done so yet.

Dominance/Control Rules:

Spoiler

1) Would like to make it MCM optional - though I haven't implemented this yet, with opt-out meaning player is de-facto dominant and all others are submissive -- just for this mechanic of course, dom/sub sex scenes wouldn't be modified, and just means that the player has complete uncontested control of the sex scene and its progression.):
2) Each actor can have a "dominance"/Control "setting"/stance of dominant, neutral, or submissive. Each position has the following effects:
2a) Dominant:  This actor is trying to maintain absolute control over the sex scene and will fight any attempt by another involved actor to change the current stage (or animation).
2b) Neutral: This actor is "playfully" exerting control (not absolute control, but has a say/is involved, may "playfully" deny partner's attempts to change the stage/scene, but won't "insist"). In mechanical terms, this just means a 50% chance this actor will block scene change attempts by other actors involved in the scene.
2c) Submissive/Passive: This actor will not attempt to change the scene in any way, nor attempt to block any other actor's attempts to change the scene/stage.
3) When another actor (including the player) attempts to change the scene/progress the stages the initiator and each actor that attempts to resist the change must pay 20 health (if aggressive - you literally squirm, beat, etc - this is violent, you will be injured if you resist - also this cannot kill, if you don't have the HP, you can't resist or initiate the action - your body literally isn't capable of it - see failure to exert below) and 20 magic (psychological dominance/mind games - this happens in consensual and aggressive, and again fails if you don't have enough as described below) to block the attempt. Any who can't pay don't get to block/initiate the attempt thus allowing the truly dominant all control. This is for either direction (reduce or advance stages or change scene entirely.) -I'd like to eventually expand this into a whole set of options for "rough" consensual sex and sadomasochism options (where inflicting damage this way may be possible during SM "consensual" sex and to provide excitement to actors depending on their leanings).
4) Failure to exert control (because of lack of health or magic) above reduces the actor's stance (dominate to neutral to submissive), and prevents health/magic loss for all participants.
4a) An actor's stance can't be advanced while health, magic, or stamina are below 20.

4b) This mechanic allows a victim of aggressive sex (defeat like mechanics) to potentially "turn the tables" on their captors, and makes "sneak defeat" sex much harder to remain in control of (since your victim is likely to have full health/magic/stamina and hasn't already been beaten into submission you have to be sneaky AND more powerful/prepared/skilled or your victim is quickly gonna turn the tables on you and leave you the victim - of course, the player can do the same thing to weak enemies that just get a "lucky shot" off.)
5) I need to work on a "smarter" AI for NPC actions, for now it's just a small random chance every few seconds, but I'd like to use things like how close/skilled/etc the actor is/relationship/prostitution/etc. to determine how often/when the NPC decides to attempt to exert control (and whether they attempt to progress the stage forward or revert it backwards.)

Giving Pleasure:

Spoiler

1) I changed the Give Pleasure to a toggle (you can now toggle giving pleasure to each person, or even multiple people) and it provides bonus pleasure and costs stamina per second while "active".
2) The base amount of pleasure added per second/update is now constant (though I'd like to eventually move it into an MCM variable "sex speed" or maybe as part of a difficulty slider. Right now it's a flat number, but I'd like to eventually make it based on sexuality/exhibitionism/circumstances (aggressive/consensual)/etc.
3) Sexlab skills now reduce the amount of Sta used when giving pleasure (I'm currently using a base 12 per second per person being "pleasured" divided by sex skill). This means more skill = more endurance, which I decided allowed for a more "tactical" sex game where you have to be careful how you expend your stamina.
4) A base amount of (current stage) Sta per second per person being extra pleasured for is also being added to this (this provides a sort of base Sta drain to hopefully make sex eventually end, and to give things like sta regen spells/foods/potions/effects a use before sex)

5) A base amount of (current stage) pleasure per second is granted to all participants. This is the "passive"/base lovemaking.
6) This "base pleasure" is then multiplied by excitement level to get actual pleasure gain per second. (Specifically, I am using FLOOR(base pleasure * excitement)-1, which means it's possible to not gain any pleasure or even lose interest, but it should take a long time to completely lose interest.)

Edging:

Spoiler

1) GREATLY simplified edging into a toggle. Like giving pleasure, each actor can decide they're going to "edge" each of the other partners.

2) Any time an actor exceeds 90 pleasure, every partner who is edging that actor will attempt to stop/draw out the orgasm by reducing pleasure gains by 2 per second (would like to make this an MCM option) at the cost of 4 magic per second (you're focusing on edging, it takes a mental toll.)
2a) This make edging at lower stages or with less excited partners much easier than at later stages or with more "horny" partners. Also see the effects of edging below for how this gets harder over time.
2b) This excludes female multiple orgasms of course, since they don't drop the pleasure bar, this mechanic doesn't do anything to stop the extras.
3) Any actor that is "on edge" (over 90 pleasure) gains 1 "base" excitement per second while edged, and loses magic/sta per second while on edge (the near orgasm is breaking down your mental focus)
3a) Women lose 3 magic and 1 sta per second while on edge - women are more mental in their efforts to climax
3b) Men lose 1 magic and 3 stamina per second - men are more physical in their efforts to climax

3c) MCM settings for customizing these values might be a good thing, bt not implemented yet.
4) "unintentional" edging is entirely possible, especially for unskilled/slower sex rates, you don't have to be trying to edge to edge someone, you can just be bad at sex, or just not exciting enough to make the orgasm happen quickly. This also makes later orgasms easier/possible since lost excitement results in slower pleasure gains that may cause longer edging and rebuild that excitement. Ahh, love making is an ART! And Nerds (mages) are better at it... ;)

Orgams/Climax:

Spoiler

1) Upon reaching/exceeding 100 pleasure the actor orgasms (not yet implemented full orgasm denial, though I'd like to try to incorporate some kind of mechanics for this, especially for devious devices/slavery/really dominant play styles/etc).
2) Reaching Orgasm has the following effects for all actors:
2a) All other partners get an instant 9 base pleasure (yes, having an orgasm will probably push any partner over the "edge" - manage their excitement very carefully if you want to deny them orgasm while you get off repeatedly)
2b) Increase that actors orgasm count (and trigger orgasm event for other mods/etc.)
2c) If the orgasm reduces magic or stamina to zero (see below) a 5 minute * stage number regen debuff for that stat is applied (this is how you would break your partner, eventually leaving them entirely unable to even recover their wits/energy thus making it impossible for them to ever regain control)
3) Women:

3a) Instantly lose 20 magic and 10 stamina times the current stage number (orgasms are more mental for women, though do still take a definite physical toll as well) - would like to make this an MCM setting for those who have differing opinions, but haven't yet. (It is assumed that later stages are more "vigorous" so their orgasms would be more "intense," but this also makes "stage management" and the control mechanics much more interesting/tactical - I hope.)
3b) Excitement is increased by 10% (women get more sensitive - again, would like to make this an MCM option)
3b) Chance for multiple orgasm based. For now, just the flat rate in the MCM, but would like to make this more complicated in the future (basing on excitement level, tags possibly, etc.)
3c) If not a multiple orgasm, reduce pleasure to 10, and orgasm ends.
4) Men:
4a) Instantly lose 10 magic and 30 stamina times current stage number (men have more physical and more intense orgasms)
4b) Might end the scene (depending on MCM options)
4c) If scene doesn't end, then reduce base excitement by 40% (Takes a VERY skilled partner, or REALLY horny guy, to permit multiple male orgasms) and return pleasure to 10.

Ok, this got really long, so hopefully I didn't leave out anything too crucial or completely discourage everyone from reading this, but I've been playing around with this mid alot, and thought I should share in case anyone else liked these ideas, and/or the original author would like to go this kind of direction and would like the code/assistance (I am happy to do the bulk of the coding work should the original author find this desirable.)

2 hours ago, getmoreh said:

wall of text

sure you can code anything you like

something to consider: 

sexlab animations can have more than 3 stages...or less

i doubt you can change widget as, 

this widget was premade for some very old skyui, and then it was removed, i dug it out of very deep internetz and SLSO is probably only mod that has it(working)

while i did make it work, its not made from 0 by me, i dont know flash or action script, other than that widget making youtube video, and it was like year ago, so i dont remember that stuff either way

I was aware of the more than 3, but the post 3 animations I saw were usually "finishers" - I didn't realize there are less than 3 animations - at least none of the ones I've encountered were, so that's really good to know! Thanks!

Also, thanks for the heads up on the widget. I am familiar with action script and flash, and probably looked at the same tutorial before I posted my wall of text here (it was pretty old). I'll see if I can find some kind of free flash compiler and try at my own from scratch.

But thanks so much for the info! I am really loving how your mod turned the sex into more than just a "movie" - but I didn't really want the complexity of that "o" mod either... So I started by just tweaking my copy of your mod a little here and there, and then just kinda kept tweaking for a really long time - lol. Then I realized, some of that code might be of use or interest to you, so I figured I'd see if you were interested. I'll go ahead and take the few extra steps to see if I can polish it into a distribution quality mod and see where it goees from there. Thanks for the encouragement and info - and your excellent mod!

Hi There..

I never had problems with your Mod so far but this last update made some strange things happen..

I use Fill Her UP and Inflation Framework  and have installed your patches for this  Mods...

Now first thing it started happening was occasional CTD during sex animations that I didn't had prior to this last update of your Mod...

Second during the deflation animations the Belly instead of decreasing size sometimes grows like a Balloon ...I also have related to this deflation events when they happen random CTD not always but sometimes..

Also get CTD during sex scenes when there is NPCs around !...

Just don't understand why cause the previous version worked fine until now ...Any ideas why this happens with this version ???

1 hour ago, Bullfye said:

Hi There..

I never had problems with your Mod so far but this last update made some strange things happen..

I use Fill Her UP and Inflation Framework  and have installed your patches for this  Mods...

Now first thing it started happening was occasional CTD during sex animations that I didn't had prior to this last update of your Mod...

Second during the deflation animations the Belly instead of decreasing size sometimes grows like a Balloon ...I also have related to this deflation events when they happen random CTD not always but sometimes..

Also get CTD during sex scenes when there is NPCs around !...

Just don't understand why cause the previous version worked fine until now ...Any ideas why this happens with this version ???

check you load orders

try removing sla patch, but i dont think its caused by slso

25 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

check you load orders

try removing sla patch, but i dont think its caused by slso

Thanks for the fast reply..

I think I pin pointed the issue , Uninstalled the Inflation Framework and installed  the new updated version I had the previous one, and been playing for an hour without CTD yet...I think it was The Inflation Framework that was outdated...

Will see if it comes more of those issues, but so far nothing like it was ..everything seems ok now !

i'm having an issue where the player character orgasms when their partner orgasms, regardless of pc enjoyment. i don't know why. yes, separate orgasms is toggled in the sexlab mcm, and "always orgasm" is not toggled in the separate orgasm mcm. do you or anyone possibly know what could be the problem?

8 hours ago, letterman said:

i'm having an issue where the player character orgasms when their partner orgasms, regardless of pc enjoyment. i don't know why. yes, separate orgasms is toggled in the sexlab mcm, and "always orgasm" is not toggled in the separate orgasm mcm. do you or anyone possibly know what could be the problem?

a) something went wrong during instalation

b) some other mod causes this when orgasm happens

I would have a small request as a patch. I'm using the Apropos and after the act it applies wear only when the NPC player's had/is having sex with is orgasming, not during the PC's orgasm. This makes Estrus kinda unimmersive (as someone would call it that way) since even tho PC orgasms a lot, it never gets wear on it. Don't know if it has been patched already and I missed the patch, but it would be great if you could make a patch for that cause it would make Apropos and SLSO way better this way.

well, i tried reinstalling every mod, and that didn't work. and i haven't the slightest clue what mod i have installed that could possibly be interfering. i don't think any of them alter the orgasm event in any way? here's a list of my plugins. i dunno if anyone'd be able to see if there's a conflict

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
WM Flora Fixes.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Devious Attributes.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
DeviousFramework.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexlabInteractiveArousal.esm
FISS.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Apropos.esp
TTT_ArousedNips.esp
mslVampiricThirst.esp
Aroused Vampirism.esp
BarefootRealism.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
CrimeDecay.esp
TheCleaner.esp
Open Face Guard Helmets.esp
DW.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
Coins of Tamriel V2 Legendary Edition.esp
Crime Overhaul.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
FNIS.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
skoomakajiit.esp
Sexual Vampire Feed.esp
dvmb.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
BDHagravenReplacer.esp
BDHoodieSchlong.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
No Tails.esp
BDLoincloth.esp
MMGSchlong.esp
ImmersiveSpells.esp
IndividualizedShoutCooldowns.esp
LootandDegradation.esp
No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp
nomorestupiddog.esp
NoNakedCommentsAll.esp
NoNakedCommentsFemale.esp
NoNakedCommentsMale.esp
No NPC Greetings.esp
BDOrcSchlong.esp
SoulGemRecipes.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
Realistic Melee Range.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Religion.esp
CobbRimLighting.esp
Sexlab - Cum Overlays.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SLAdv_GoldWeight.esp
SLAdventures.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Brawling Rape.esp
SLCoitusInfectus.esp
SL_CreaturesInHeat.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabDirtyTalk.esp
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp
SLPleasure.esp
Sexlab Release.esp
SLSO.esp
SL_shrines.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
Tainted_Blood.esp
TanningSmeltingExp.esp
MyTPC.esp
VTR - Vampiric Thirst Redone.esp
TradeRoutes.esp
FallOfTheDragonborn.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
droba_the_skooma_merchant_whiterun.esp
SexLab_Hormones.esp
TradeBarter.esp
CosmeticVampireOverhaul.esp
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
Diverse Guards of Skyrim.esp
VTSS.esp
VWA_VanillaWarpaintsAbsolution.esp
BDHoodieWW.esp
bestialhungerring - ToL.esp
ToL_Core_by_Brevi - BH Version.esp
WetFunction.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
kuerteeGoldAjustment.esp
SLSW Addicted.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
Tiwa44_SpiceGear.esp
ToL_MCM.esp
Skyrim Unbound.esp
ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp

edit: i don't think i was having this problem before either, so i'm really confused. i don't THINK i've gotten any new mods that could be doing something to slso? i've tried deactivating certain mods to see if it does anything, but nothing i've tried so far has worked. i'm so confused

edit: i even tried only activating the bare minimum mods i need to run a sex animation, and that didn't work either
unless i'm misunderstanding how the mod works? i don't think so though. whenever one of the pc's partners orgasms in an animation, the pc's arousal drops (and enjoyment along with it) and the time since last arousal resets to 0 in sexlab aroused

edit: i attached papyrus log (i think i did it right?) if that helps

Papyrus.0.log.zip

1 hour ago, letterman said:

well, i tried reinstalling every mod, and that didn't work. and i haven't the slightest clue what mod i have installed that could possibly be interfering. i don't think any of them alter the orgasm event in any way? here's a list of my plugins. i dunno if anyone'd be able to see if there's a conflict

Reveal hidden contents

edit: i don't think i was having this problem before either, so i'm really confused. i don't THINK i've gotten any new mods that could be doing something to slso? i've tried deactivating certain mods to see if it does anything, but nothing i've tried so far has worked. i'm so confused

edit: i even tried only activating the bare minimum mods i need to run a sex animation, and that didn't work either
unless i'm misunderstanding how the mod works? i don't think so though. whenever one of the pc's partners orgasms in an animation, the pc's arousal drops (and enjoyment along with it) and the time since last arousal resets to 0 in sexlab aroused

edit: i attached papyrus log (i think i did it right?) if that helps

Papyrus.0.log.zip

log is fine, only troll orgasms, and sla processes only troll 

check yours

1)SCO_???

2)apropos

3)SexLab Hormones

install patches for them try again

15 hours ago, SuplenC said:

I would have a small request as a patch. I'm using the Apropos and after the act it applies wear only when the NPC player's had/is having sex with is orgasming, not during the PC's orgasm. This makes Estrus kinda unimmersive (as someone would call it that way) since even tho PC orgasms a lot, it never gets wear on it. Don't know if it has been patched already and I missed the patch, but it would be great if you could make a patch for that cause it would make Apropos and SLSO way better this way.

that is kind of Apropos  problem of not supporting estrus/masturbation/solo

I do have the patches for apropos and hormones. And sexlab cum overlays just changes the cum effect to an overlay, and I've tried running it without cum overlay and it still wasn't working right. At least, I think I did. I can try it again I suppose.

edit: it didn't help. i dunno. i guess i'm sore out of luck?

i reinstalled mod organizer, and it seems to be working like normal now

edit: i spoke too soon. it was working in that previous save, but i tried starting a new game, and now it's back to doing what it was before. but if i go back to the other save, that one works the way it should. so it wasn't the mod organizer, but i have no clue how i got it to work in the other save

On 11/4/2018 at 3:47 AM, letterman said:

I am also having this problem in my most recent game, I had SLSO working just fine in an almost identical mod order (old order compared to new), and the only changes I've made that i can think of are updates to the included mods mostly the DD framework and related updates, and some different armour/follower mods.

4 minutes ago, Tenri said:

I am also having this problem in my most recent game, I had SLSO working just fine in an almost identical mod order (old order compared to new), and the only changes I've made that i can think of are updates to the included mods mostly the DD framework and related updates, and some different armour/follower mods.

i've tried everything. tried deactivating several mods in my load order, definitely all of them that have to do with the orgasm event. tried tweaking skyrim settings, downloading bug fixes. tried reinstalling the mod organizer. even tried reinstalling skyrim itself. i know i wasn't having this issue before, but for the life of me, i can't get it to go away. i've tried using older versions of slso. i've run the game with the absolute bare minimum mods needed to run slso. still having the issue. there's just that one save, was running it for a little while. slso wasn't working in it at first, but it is now. but when i started a new save, it went back to not working. but if i go back and play that other save, it's still working. and i haven't the slightest idea what got it to start working in that save. i'm just at a complete loss

well, i figured out how to fix the issue. i haven't the slightest idea how or why this works (since i don't know how these mods work), but i unchecked "separate orgasm" in the sexlab mcm, ran one scene, then checked it again, and now it's working like it should. *shrug*

36 minutes ago, letterman said:

well, i figured out how to fix the issue. i haven't the slightest idea how or why this works (since i don't know how these mods work), but i unchecked "separate orgasm" in the sexlab mcm, ran one scene, then checked it again, and now it's working like it should. *shrug*

magic!