FO4 Clothing Conversions from Skyrim [WIP]

good job, any chance you can look at bikini 9?

Well done! You know how fix the esp? I'm not sure if others have issue with this Milker-outfit, but i think that there could be missing parts (pezoneras and buttplug) of this outfit while in-game and i'm experiencing no success by fixing it with outfitstudios no matter what i do. It would be very generous if you could check and possibly fix the esp if indeed it's so that milker-outfit is having missing parts in esp :)

i'll try to look into them, but i can't promise anything and it'll be taking a while, maybe friday or something because of job and routines.

Thank you for trying

My thanks, take your time :)

Sadly, I couldn't help with that issue. since ColonolNutty has said about the mesh issue i doubt there's any issue with the plugin.

who knows how to remove the heels using outfit studio? i don't want heels in some clothes. i guess i have to modify the shape data directly, because i want to build trimorphs with it.

edit: wait...so i open the sky physics project select the outfit i want the heels to remove, then load cbbe body physics reference, remove the "pump" mesh...am i doing it right?

so i decided to abandon that "brotherken" account and use this account instead.

after several testing, i can conclude that to remove heels, i just need to load the outfit sliderset to the studio, load reference -> cbbe body, remove the "pump" mesh which is the heels, then conform all, save the project and voila.

for the physics option though...it's a lil bit complicated because it'll have clipping issues...

Sorry if this had done before and had post on this forum here before.
I need some help or some expertise to port and convert two outfits from Skyrim to Fallout 4.

Is from this author Korbin:

Ebon Shroud Mashup - 7B, UNP, CBBE, Bodyslide v1.4

ME!ME!ME! Clothing Harness - CBBE+BS,UNP, UNBP, 7B, CHSBHC v1a

• 2 weeks later...

I've been learning/ playing with outfit studio myself a bit. Been doing mashups using parts from this mod and Unkut's K-Girl pack. Any of you folks know of a tutorial that shows me how to save the mashups I've made? I'd hate to have to remake some of them.  A couple of screens:

37286813844_762104a16c_b.jpgENH20171028105540_1 by paladina1a, on Flickr

26226034449_640e90bca3_b.jpgENH20171028203416_1 by paladina1a, on Flickr

37942994416_1fe75f245a_b.jpgENH20171028114735_1 by paladina1a, on Flickr

• 3 weeks later...
On 20-11-2017 at 2:36 PM, PDCOOL said:

I managed to get the CBBE to work such as creating a body and installing the meshes and textures and everything in the correct place, and yet i can not seem to see the crates or make them in the chemistry station or even spawn them. Someone help please

There are containers at the Red Rocket Station near Sanctuary. :)

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, lwflashy said:

So how do we get this done? Who do we need to beg? And without the white underlayer of course... :smile:

I dont know but I think there are some people in this topic making conversion, but I'm not really sure. Also I like that white underwearing, it realy nicely blend in and if it's an other mesh part, it's easy to remove it with outfit studio or nifskope.

By the by is there a download link for this already? I only found bodyslide link.

14 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

if you make a conversion, you know who to hit up, right? ;)

need you say more?  :cool:   Mange tout, mange tout.  I'm on a steep learning curve here But i will see what I can do . :grin:

13/12/17.  Ok so i spent a few minutes skiving. and found a couple of Tut's that mite help me learn how to convert this .

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Guides-and-Documentation .

I fly home in a couple off days and i'l make a start.

It dose'nt look to hard!. Well that's what the nun said to the bishop. ;) If anyone else has some advice please do say it.

Guest O.Cobblepot
5 hours ago, deuce2416 said:

I mean... does that really qualify as an "outfit"? lol

Tell that to my limited eng. vocabulary :smile:

The good news is that it's now being converted,so big thanks in advance to this good person :smile:

On 12/13/2017 at 11:39 AM, originofdarkness said:

If anyone's still converting could they convert this from SSE?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/89148-lust-control-cbbe-bodyslide/

I've done about 20 outfits so far successfully (For personal use)

Tutorial here: https://rd.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21111

Here is my latest Black Rose I also re textured a corset from Hookers outfits...

20171212160917_1.jpg