Jump to content

[Sims 4] Kötü Kaprisler için Redabyss Animasyonl[Sims 4] Kötü Kaprisler için Redabyss Animasyonlarıarı


Guest Redabyss

Recommended Posts

Guest Vaerz
Posted

So... I have a good news, and a bad one.

Good news is, I actually manage to complete and make work the threesome animations. I worked all morning, it was VERY hard, but I managed to complete it.

Bad news is, I don't like it too much. It's kinda mechanical, and for some reason, even if the rigs' heads are practically glued, in-game the Sims' heads are distanced and they don't kiss properly. I kinda like the vaginal animations, but I'm not used to threesome animations, high speed and kissing, so the result isn't the best... :( and I'm sad about this thing.

I tried to rework it two times, but the result still doesn't convince me completely.

If you guys still want to give it a try, I can post it :(

 

EDIT: meanwhile, some new stuff I'm working on!

"Try me". Which will have a climax version. Or at least, I'll try to do it XD

 

I understand. It was still a good effort. At the very least, I am grateful for your attempt to try :)

 

The new stuff looks very interesting. On another note, I really really liked the foot job :heart: :heart:

 

Guest Redabyss
Posted

Thanks a lot guys!! :D Glad you like my animations!
Soon I should update with something cool, if everything works right!

Guest Redabyss
Posted

Ladies and gentlemen, big update tonight! (well, at least it's night in Italy :P)

 

This time I bring you:

 

(vaginal) Threesome on toilet: doggy and kissing

 

A request by zheur. Not too happy about this, but it should be at least ok. 

Optional 2p kissing available as well.

 

(vaginal) Gamer girl, cosplay animation - Try me

 

Meant to mimick this pose from this bounty-hunter: https://www.ssbwiki.com/images/1/10/Zero_Suit_Samus_SSBB.jpg

You can also interpret it as some nyan cat japan dumb pose thingy. It's cool anyways.

Now, for the main dish...

 

(climax) Gamer Girl, finale - Special ending for 100$ supporters

 

Rumors states that our beloved gamer girl has a special unreleased treat for whoever (crazy idiot) supports her 100$.

Could these rumors be true?! of course they are

This animation completely supports and make use of the cellphone.

In order to see it on the animation, you have to first download this accessory: http://a3ru.tumblr.com/post/108545491828/iphone-5-accessory-for-yam-yaf-thanks-for-the and then equip in it, in CAS, to your Sim.

When you're doing this climax, switch the dress to the one with the cellphone in hand, and voilà. Climax with cellphone!!

Ps: the title is a satire. You don't have to pay me 100$ in case you have doubts :D

 

 

 

post-1326409-0-33636200-1494280658_thumb.png

post-1326409-0-66385700-1494280676_thumb.png

post-1326409-0-64424900-1494280697_thumb.png

post-1326409-0-44461200-1494280734_thumb.png

post-1326409-0-57271400-1494280765_thumb.png

Guest Vaerz
Posted

You actually did it? Thanks :D  :heart: 

I going to try these out in my game right about now

Posted

Huge props to zheur for the suggestion.  :)

 

The previews look like tawdry fun abound, Redabyss. From your prior posts, you gave me the impression it was going to take you a few days to create these. Thank you very much for this surprise update of goodies. Have a great week!

Guest Redabyss
Posted

Well, fact is this week I'm completely free, so I spent 80% of yesterday working on animations, and there's only so much you can improve with more time :D

Anyways thanks y'all! Probably in the future, if you liked the climax, I'm gonna do more phone animations, it's very easy, just have to pinpoint the position of the phone on the hand XD

Sooo let me know. I think I'm pretty much done with the arcade machine series XD

Guest Redabyss
Posted

Next project: selfie blowjob on sofa  :)

I still don't know what's with mouths and blowjobs in animations, sometimes they won't open as much as the Blender models, other times the penis is just too big to fit in the ladies' mouths.

Anyways, I think I'll do two animations for sofa (handjob and blowjob) involving the phone, so that you won't have to download it just for the climax on Arcade Machine XD

post-1326409-0-46841200-1494319457_thumb.png

Guest Redabyss
Posted

Uh wtf? XD

Posted

Great to see some cell phone action! Will be awesome if Turbo can make it a feature as part of the desire system too :D

 

As for the mouths, it's combo of bones,

Lower mouth,upper mouth, jaw and the lips :)

Guest Vaerz
Posted

Thank you again for the animations Redabyss ;)

 

 

post-1945967-0-58506800-1494336409_thumb.pngpost-1945967-0-87048200-1494336410_thumb.pngpost-1945967-0-26730700-1494336412_thumb.pngpost-1945967-0-65821300-1494336413_thumb.pngpost-1945967-0-93390400-1494336414_thumb.pngpost-1945967-0-17069000-1494336416_thumb.png

 

Guest Redabyss
Posted

New update with selfie blowjob (for sofa)! :D

Like the climax for the arcade machine, it requires the cellphone accessory to be equipped on your Sim.

This animation uses a new sound, that simulates taking a photo.

I can't post a screenshot, since, for some reasons, I'm experiencing an issue with taking screenshots...

EDIT: also, it work better for some kind of sofas, namely with a medium high anterior part of the sofa.

Guest Vaerz
Posted

New update with selfie blowjob (for sofa)! :D

Like the climax for the arcade machine, it requires the cellphone accessory to be equipped on your Sim.

This animation uses a new sound, that simulates taking a photo.

I can't post a screenshot, since, for some reasons, I'm experiencing an issue with taking screenshots...

EDIT: also, it work better for some kind of sofas, namely with a medium high anterior part of the sofa.

 

Cellphone accessory? Why am I now seeing these things :lol: 

Guest Redabyss
Posted

Screenshot :)
Aaaaand I seriously need to take a break from this XD

post-1326409-0-77927000-1494366434_thumb.png

Guest Redabyss
Posted

Yes it's totally doable! I just used the camera side of the phone, but I can actually rotate no problem the hand :)

Actually I don't know why I didn't thought about this in the first place XD

Gonna re-post an update version soon!

Guest Redabyss
Posted

Alright. Posted updated version :)

Anyways, confirming that I'm taking a break, since I burned myself out by doing these many animations. Hopefully you guys enjoyed this batch!

Guest Redabyss
Posted

Wow, that was fast! Thanks for taking my suggestion. Btw I freakin' love your animations! Some of my favorites, keep up the great work! :wub:

attachicon.gifGG_1.pngattachicon.gifGG_2.png

P.S. Blizzard, please don't sue me. I have no money and if I did I'd be giving it all to Redabyss hahaha. :lol:

Holy heck! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :D You made me really happy!!

HAHAHAHAHA Blizz has enough crap on r34 and pornhub to care about what's going on here. Plus I specifically didn't name Diva so to avoid Blizz's fury.

Anyway thank you very much again!!!

Oh and as I stated from the beginning, I don't want anybody's money :) my stuff is free to share. I only care about making people happy, if I possibly can, and giving you guys a free updating thread without the Patreon issue. Only problem is that I'm lazy :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...