Jump to content

[Sims 4] Kötü Kaprisler için Redabyss Animasyonl[Sims 4] Kötü Kaprisler için Redabyss Animasyonlarıarı


Guest Redabyss

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

Well im not good with sending comments, but i often use the sofa footjob a lot when im using the sofa, which happens a lot. And i really like it ^^ Use you blowjob on the floor when i want to use my blowjob climax. And i really like that the footjob goes so well with my sofa series ^^

Hey man! Thank you very much, I didn't even think you were using animations at all, haha, but I meant more on the lines of the generic users. I mean, if you see the latest updates, it's always the same handful of people. That had quite saddened me.

Fact is... doing good animations, as you know, takes a lot of time and effort. If I update after that much work and there's only minor reception...

I mean I might sound petulant, but I'm just being 100% honest. I'm not the only guy who thinks that there should be more vocal support on LL, not just for the "amazingest stuff".

Awww shucks hahaha! Glad to send a smile :D it's really good and has depth to it, good for a story

 

As far is patreon is concerned, for me it's for the real animators, digital pimps that are making it a day job, people like yourself and I with important commitment like uni or employment etc doesn't leave much time, I now see the extent of time taken to create a single piece and when you consider that some people here have uploaded so many animations like over 100 in a package just on public LL and they've clearly put a lot of work in. For me it's just a bit of fun as I don't have the time to spend on animations to justify taking money from people for what I could ever produce no matter how good I may become but I do respect those that are putting in serious hours to make something special, as I said, digital pimps hard at work, me.. I tried the exporting and XML part and felt like tumbling down the rabbit hole after taking the red pill haha :D

Yeah agreed on that one too. You need a lot of time to have your personal Patreon, not to mention lots and lots of ideas for constant updates XD

 

Anyway I noticed the fact that you guys care and I might have been too pessimist (as I sometimes am lol), so I was reconsidering trying to do another update in the near future :)

Great news Red, would love to see more when you're ready. I do understand what you mean, you're completely right in what you say, it is saddening to see 10's of thousands on the download count but nowhere near as many feedback and thanks, admitted I was a little shy at first but so much content and advice for free makes it hard to ignore common courtesy but not all see it this way. I do feel for you guys here and especially for TURBO, surely patreon helps but the sheer frustration of answering the same questions over and over must out weigh the financial side sometimes, especially when something breaks down but all in all, I'm grateful for this unofficial expansion to the game, I've never played any Sims game before this one but it's definitely a one of my most played now and to know that simple gratitude can give inspiration and motivation can make a game better is great. I totally respect you for your decision on patreon and agree but at same time I take my hat off to the ones that are charging for something that they have more time to constantly update, patreon can work as long as its not abused and people are getting what they pay for :D

 

Ps. Got some great advice from Zorak and hoping to put it to use a little later, hopefully will have something soon to share with you all, Thanks again Redabyss, as I mentioned before, I'm by no means an animator or programmer but you've inspired me to try, pessimistic or not, you got my respect and many others I'm sure :)

Posted

Hey! Made a little break through in blender (woo-hoo ) pun "groan"

"ITS ALIIIIVE" haha

 

Keep having to start over though as going wrong at times and haven't quite worked out how to reset individual limbs.

Meanwhile...

I'm able to upload shots again :D

 

So here's a furry foot job...post-1366609-0-52933500-1488595130_thumb.pngpost-1366609-0-10643500-1488595173_thumb.png

 

And one from the hidden camera in the fish tank :)post-1366609-0-78869000-1488595281_thumb.png

Guest Redabyss
Posted

Hey! Made a little break through in blender (woo-hoo ) pun "groan"

"ITS ALIIIIVE" haha

 

Keep having to start over though as going wrong at times and haven't quite worked out how to reset individual limbs.

Meanwhile...

I'm able to upload shots again :D

 

So here's a furry foot job...attachicon.gif02-21-17_2-57-02 AM.pngattachicon.gif02-21-17_2-57-12 AM.png

 

And one from the hidden camera in the fish tank :)attachicon.gif03-01-17_1-55-34 AM.png

Thank you very much for using both of these!! :D Great shots!

How's going with Blender?

Anndddd... check out the preview ;)

WIP: Gamer Girl, a two-part animation (originally three, but, I'll admit, I have not quite the right inspiration).

post-1326409-0-48485100-1488613384_thumb.png

Posted

 

Hey! Made a little break through in blender (woo-hoo ) pun "groan"

"ITS ALIIIIVE" haha

 

Keep having to start over though as going wrong at times and haven't quite worked out how to reset individual limbs.

Meanwhile...

I'm able to upload shots again :D

 

So here's a furry foot job...attachicon.gif02-21-17_2-57-02 AM.pngattachicon.gif02-21-17_2-57-12 AM.png

 

And one from the hidden camera in the fish tank :)attachicon.gif03-01-17_1-55-34 AM.png

Thank you very much for using both of these!! :D Great shots!

How's going with Blender?

Anndddd... check out the preview ;)

WIP: Gamer Girl, a two-part animation (originally three, but, I'll admit, I have not quite the right inspiration).

My pleasure and your welcome, thanks again for sharing!

I've started to become a little better at moving the rig and the bones, my main problem right now with resetting individual limbs, I lifted the leg up at the start of the clip and then changed my mind, but in order to put the leg back down I had start over. Maybe i pick your brain later today after work :)

 

I like the WIP you posted, the slutty fairies in my main house hold are hardcore gamers and would love this one ;)

How bout it if she was to be sat on the joystick as a butt plug while her clitty gets a sucking then fucking? Then some doggy or anal while she sucks it clean for the next player? Name? Winner stays on haha :D happy Saturday bro

Guest Redabyss
Posted

 

My pleasure and your welcome, thanks again for sharing!

I've started to become a little better at moving the rig and the bones, my main problem right now with resetting individual limbs, I lifted the leg up at the start of the clip and then changed my mind, but in order to put the leg back down I had start over. Maybe i pick your brain later today after work :)

 

I like the WIP you posted, the slutty fairies in my main house hold are hardcore gamers and would love this one ;)

How bout it if she was to be sat on the joystick as a butt plug while her clitty gets a sucking then fucking? Then some doggy or anal while she sucks it clean for the next player? Name? Winner stays on haha :D happy Saturday bro

 

Thanks! Ask anytime!

Albeit, now that I'm working on it I noticed I don't really feel inspiration (other than the support I had) and I'm doing the work half-willed... I don't think it'll see the light of the day :s

I'm really sorry.

I think the last one (the footjob update) was the final update.

Posted

+1 to the joystick in ass idea. Dammit Redabyss become inspired :D. I am looking forward to your animations, the ones you have completed are great, and myself and the others are waiting for your next sequences.

Guest Redabyss
Posted

Reconsidered :D I'll try to slowly complete the series, and I accept the idea of the joystick in the ass ;)

Also I apologize for my constant bitching, fact is I did not have inspiration for a long time and I was in a pretty negative mood regarding animations. And, as you might have noticed, I'm pretty easy to depression. I'm really sorry...

If it's not a big deal, I'll try to take pauses here and there to do good stuff :)

Guest Redabyss
Posted

Good news: Gamer Girl part 1 is complete! :D 

Tomorrow I'll work on part 2, and hopefully I'll be able to update! :D

Posted

No apology needed buddy! It's a huge undertaking to provide these animations as well as the support and tutorials you've created too so and it's all for free! it's nobody's place or business to judge, just keep on doing what you need to do and we're all here for when you need a distraction :) looking forward to Gamer Girl and thanks for taking on the "JOY"stick idea! :D

Guest Redabyss
Posted

Thank you all :)

So Rlo, if you want and if you have spare time, since you have Wasted's skin, could you tell me if the animations works for the standard Machine and if it is still there?

If they work, I'll release a version 1.6.1 compatible with Wasted's skin :) again thanks for checking out the WWID for me! Need to do things with precaution XD

Guest Redabyss
Posted

Pardon me for the double message, just wanted to say that I was thinking about doing some teasing stuff for sofa, but if anyone has an idea, please go on!

 

Things I like to work on with animations:

 

- Teasing, erotic teasing, etc.

- Footjobs

- Vaginal, anal

 

Things I don't much like to work on with animations:

 

- Blowjobs (due to the hugeness of the cock in TS4 - the dimension it's inconsistent between Blender and TS4)

- Handjobs (I HATE animating the hands and the fingers, because the damn sausages won't move like I want to most of the times)

 

Things I didn't try yet, so I'm unsure about:

 

- Climaxes

- 3P or more

 

Things I don't work on:

 

- Rape

 

 

 

Also small message: once again I have work to do :s this time is even harder since I have to do subtitles alongside the translation. So I dunno when I'll be back :s

I know it's always the same jazz, but I don't want to leave you guys hangin' and I want to keep you informed!

Posted

Hey Redabyss, Your animation is great and works well! there is a little clipping with the display of the game at some angles but I think that is more to do with the cc ive used and not any problem on your end :cool:

I've checked it out in build mode and Wasted's version has its own slot so I guess it has a custom id.

 

Happy to help and most importantly thanks for your time :D

 

 

 

 

post-1366609-0-33965800-1488923155_thumb.png

Guest Redabyss
Posted

Hey Redabyss, Your animation is great and works well! there is a little clipping with the display of the game at some angles but I think that is more to do with the cc ive used and not any problem on your end :cool:

I've checked it out in build mode and Wasted's version has its own slot so I guess it has a custom id.

 

Happy to help and most importantly thanks for your time :D

Thank you!

The clipping is unavoidable because some Sims have different proportions than others :( the only solution would be create some space (like LaLa World does), but that would look unnatural as well.

I personally prefer some clipping to creating space between hands/legs and other sims/objects.

Posted

 

Hey Redabyss, Your animation is great and works well! there is a little clipping with the display of the game at some angles but I think that is more to do with the cc ive used and not any problem on your end :cool:

I've checked it out in build mode and Wasted's version has its own slot so I guess it has a custom id.

 

Happy to help and most importantly thanks for your time :D

Thank you!

The clipping is unavoidable because some Sims have different proportions than others :( the only solution would be create some space (like LaLa World does), but that would look unnatural as well.

I personally prefer some clipping to creating space between hands/legs and other sims/objects.

It's ok and no biggie at all, you took the right path and it's worked out well, I think that this will only occur when using custom hairstyles and only at a certain angle so it's easy to work around and get some hot snaps!

Guest Redabyss
Posted

 

It's ok and no biggie at all, you took the right path and it's worked out well, I think that this will only occur when using custom hairstyles and only at a certain angle so it's easy to work around and get some hot snaps!

 

The problem is we use the rigs as a placeholder for the actual Sims. Fact is the rigs don't have hairs nor clothes, and their stature is average (meaning: they're not fat nor slim). So some authors circumvent this problem by creating space between certain body parts (as LaLa World and sometimes Mike 24 do), some others like me accept that there could be some unavoidable clipping.

It's a very annoying problem, especially when you're working on objects like the fish tank...

I think sometimes one has to enjoy the animation for what it is, even if it's not perfect, unless it's completely screwed up :D

Posted

 

It's ok and no biggie at all, you took the right path and it's worked out well, I think that this will only occur when using custom hairstyles and only at a certain angle so it's easy to work around and get some hot snaps!

 

The problem is we use the rigs as a placeholder for the actual Sims. Fact is the rigs don't have hairs nor clothes, and their stature is average (meaning: they're not fat nor slim). So some authors circumvent this problem by creating space between certain body parts (as LaLa World and sometimes Mike 24 do), some others like me accept that there could be some unavoidable clipping.

It's a very annoying problem, especially when you're working on objects like the fish tank...

I think sometimes one has to enjoy the animation for what it is, even if it's not perfect, unless it's completely screwed up :D

I make you completely right there, it's still very pleasing to the eye :) as I said I think it's more to with cc big hairstyles, the clay hairs may not have the same issues but it's irrelevant, I'm still a very happy player! :)

Posted

You've definitely been busy, Redabyss. I'm thinking you're surely a master juggler in disguise.  ;)  I'm really looking forward to adding your creations to my Sim's activities. Have a great week and weekend.

Guest Redabyss
Posted

You've definitely been busy, Redabyss. I'm thinking you're surely a master juggler in disguise.  ;)  I'm really looking forward to adding your creations to my Sim's activities. Have a great week and weekend.

You too and thank you very much! :D

Yeah I believe that this summer I'll be able to work much more freely :) as for now, my max duration of free time is 1/1½ days XD

Luckily I happen to be very fast & I to dedicate nearly all day to whatever I do.

Guest Redabyss
Posted

Hey guys, if you got notice that the post has been updated is because, for some weird reason, the download page lost the preview AND the file to download. So I had to re-do stuff over there XD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...