[Sims 4] Kötü Kaprisler için Redabyss Animasyonl[Sims 4] Kötü Kaprisler için Redabyss Animasyonlarıarı

Guest Redabyss

Guest Redabyss

A lovely treat for the feet!

The Foot Master returns!! B)

Can't wait to see it in motion :heart:

HAHAHA yeah, and you know what? I'm doing all different poses for all the frames (no copy-paste frames) so to create a better effect XD

For some reasons, I always feel more inspired/willing to work on footjobs XD

Guest Redabyss

Update with Teasing foot femdom (found in floor -> footjob) :)

Been experimenting with sounds, so you'll hear some new ones (well... two lol).

There might be some clipping with fatter Sims. Not my fault :s

Last thing: I edited OP so that you guys won't have to scroll through a long-ass post XD

post-1326409-0-85824900-1497609288_thumb.png

Guest Redabyss

Incoming this week: footjob selfie (& footjob selfie climax)  :D

The most annoying part, the positioning, is done, so, with little time, I'll release this one... with a little surprise inside if everything goes well ;)

The surprise is visible cumshot! :D

post-1326409-0-18683800-1497870315_thumb.png

Guest Redabyss

Update with footjob taking photos :)

As the other selfie/cellphone animations, you're required to download this accessory: http://a3ru.tumblr.com/post/108545491828/iphone-5-accessory-for-yam-yaf-thanks-for-the and equip it in CAS, then use the outfit with the cellphone accessory with the animation (pro tip: make a copy of your outfit setup and just add the cellphone).

I think the animation is quite good, possibly on par/superior to the footjob sofa. It has some tiny bit of clipping (very minor) and it was meant to be used with a climax... problem is I literally fought and struggled all day with this animation, it had many problems (one involving the knee which I noticed too late) and I couldn't even manage to implement the cumshot effect I was talking you about. And I really don't have much time to work on animations :s

So I scrapped the climax and remade parts of the initial animation, and I didn't bother to make everything perfect because, again, I didn't have much time. I hope you guys won't mind and like the animation anyway :)

Longer version of the story:

So the knee problem was one that was kinda hard to notice.

The thing is, when you rotate the knee and the leg in Blender, you won't immediately see/understand if you did good or not. Sometimes the leg might be in an impossible position (leg too much bent vs where it should really be), but it's hard to notice, and things might appear natural.

I've started to notice things but I thought, no you're being too perfectionist/paranoic, don't worry. As I concluded my work... I checked, rechecked and triple checked why the leg did seem strange to me... and there was indeed a problem. The knee wasn't aligned with the leg.

So I was stuck with two animations with this sort of problem.

tumblr_inline_o4v3m47x8C1ryxayl_400.gif

There are some minor error who are hard to notice and basically irrelevant, other that are somewhat evident/give a sense of "something is out of place" even if you don't spot them right away.

At first I was thinking of scrapping the whole thing, then I calmed down and I reworked on the non-climax one, which I liked better anyway.

Another problem is, like always, the phone's position on the hand.

I'm unable to insert it in Blender, I always have to take an educated guess, which is always wrong, resulting in me always having to re-do the hand's position :D fantastic, isn't it?

Finally, the last problem was with the clipping. The problem with advanced footjob animations is that you can't rotate legs and foot THAT much - unless you're planning to use those animations for, like, Mr. Fantastic.

There isn't much space in which the legs can move, basically one obstruct the other's way, so I have to manually add a frame in which one of the legs take distance from the dick for a moment, in order to not have total clipping every time.

About the cumshot event, I tried to add it in every fashion I could think, but nothing shows up in game. It's like the guy who had programmed the masturbatory mirror made some kind of arcane magic or some shit :D

Soo end result: I think I'll stick with simplier animations, in the future.

post-1326409-0-63846300-1497907797_thumb.png

post-1326409-0-07110000-1497907820_thumb.png

great work! if youre looking to make a new 3 person animation, i suggest a guy standing up, a girl kneeling giving him oral, and another girl sitting on the first girl's shoulders while making out with the guy. lol. if only i knew how to animate. . . thanks for the anims! :)

Guest Redabyss

great work! if youre looking to make a new 3 person animation, i suggest a guy standing up, a girl kneeling giving him oral, and another girl sitting on the first girl's shoulders while making out with the guy. lol. if only i knew how to animate. . . thanks for the anims! :)

Thank you so much for your support!

Being honest... it's kinda out of my league ^^" anyways animating is fairly easy, you just have to get accostumed. There is plenty of material to use for learning, ex.: TURBODRIVER's guide, or my guide :)

Guest Redabyss

Thanks Scorpina :)

Posted an improved version of the footjob taking pics. I fixed the clipping and added more frames, making the footjob 600 frames long (a damn lot lol).

Guest Redabyss

I beg your pardon ladies and gentlemen, but I re-uploaded another improved version. There was a nearly unnoticeable but nasty problem with the knee in some frames, one of these things that you can't unsee once you notice it. I had to fix it :D
Be sure to download v 2.9.2 now :)

Also thank you so much to everyone who upvoted my thread! I'm so happy for the "Popular" mark in the OP!

EDIT: Please don't shoot me, I created a v.2.9.3, fixed the last problems. So go for it XD

Edited by Redabyss
Guest Redabyss

Hiya :)
Small update with knocked out, a mini and very simple animation for either M or F, for floor.

It's nothing too spectacular, just the sim being knocked out. Any scenario, like the girl/the man collapsing to the floor due to alcohol/too much sex, etc. I used a heavy-breathing sound because knocked out people tend to breath like this.

I strongly recommend to use it in tandem with AOS' original knock out animation: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3948-sims-4aos-animation-forced-sex-animation/

I didn't felt the need for a preview, so I didn't post it.

Guest Redabyss

These are nice, WONDERFUL!   :heart: 

Can u please make some with Rimming, FaceSitting, AssPlay, Fingering and Fisting?

(fingering and assplay both Solo + Couple please) 

Some Rough Sex, Fondling, Groping and Forced would be nice too  ;)

Did you just copy-pasted this message to any possible animator? :D

Anyway... you should be more specific, as many of those already exist. Can you give me some examples?

Guest Redabyss

Update with Pity sex teasing!
So a quick explaining: this is yet another teasing for possible sex scenarios/story.

In this one, one of the sims is lamenting, ranting or desperatly asking for sex, much to the annoyance of the other one who accepts.

Since this is update 3.0, this is a very quirky animation, meant to be funny and kind of goofy, as you can see by the previews.

post-1326409-0-62628800-1498909852_thumb.png

post-1326409-0-03317300-1498909873_thumb.png

post-1326409-0-10706000-1498909888_thumb.png

post-1326409-0-20100800-1498909905_thumb.png

post-1326409-0-79603200-1498909920_thumb.png

Guest Redabyss

This is awesome, being a gay man myself, I would love more MM animations. Its nice to see that you have some too :)

Thank you! To be honest my animations aren't designed for MM specifically, as I'm a very straight person and I'm not even into lesbian, but some users (Rlo, Julie J) started to use them for gay intercourses as well. So I figured I could create a list of what could be used for gay intercouses as well :)

Guest Redabyss

Awesome as usual - grabbing the updated file now :)

Thank you so much  :blush:

Sooo to not bore anyone, I was thinking to do more "meaty" stuff next, like fingering for coffee table (to support wild_guy's new series for it). Probably gonna start tomorrow :D

Awesome as usual - grabbing the updated file now :)

Thank you so much :blush:

Sooo to not bore anyone, I was thinking to do more "meaty" stuff next, like fingering for coffee table (to support wild_guy's new series for it). Probably gonna start tomorrow :D

Sounds awesome Redabyss!! Love your style and will make for something tasty :D

Hi, it's me from the other thread. Any chance of a future update with more cunnilingus, boot worship or dominant/submissive content perhaps? Just curious. I'm loving your animations especially the tower cunnilingus. It's good and refreshing to be unique. A cut above the rest of the animators, so to speak.

Guest Redabyss

Hi, it's me from the other thread. Any chance of a future update with more cunnilingus, boot worship or dominant/submissive content perhaps? Just curious. I'm loving your animations especially the tower cunnilingus. It's good and refreshing to be unique. A cut above the rest of the animators, so to speak.

Hey there! Thank you so much :) you mean like submissive cunni? Probably yes! Usually I do stuff when I'm inspired, but I like doing the animations you said!

You should also check Yrsa's thread for foot workship stuff. For the moment I'm working on femdom analingus :)

Hey there! Thank you so much :) you mean like submissive cunni? Probably yes! Usually I do stuff when I'm inspired, but I like doing the animations you said!

You should also check Yrsa's thread for foot workship stuff. For the moment I'm working on femdom analingus :)

Try dominant cunni. Too many submissive female animations already. A touch of femdom can be a breath of fresh air, so to speak.