Jump to content

[Sims 4] Kötü Kaprisler için Redabyss Animasyonl[Sims 4] Kötü Kaprisler için Redabyss Animasyonlarıarı


Guest Redabyss

Recommended Posts

Guest Redabyss
Posted

Cool! I re downloaded it haha thanks for the speedy maintenance :)

It seems that the page glitched... basically I tried to first update a pic, the update didn't work and everything went kabum XD

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Redabyss
Posted

Update with new animation: Tower Cunnilingus! :D

It is designed for MF, but it works for FF as well.

Also, I updated the OP, adding for what kind of genders the animations works, apart from MF (for example, the Foot Massage works for MM as well, even though I designed it for MF).

Last thing: download THE LATEST VERSION, AND ONLY THAT. I decided to leave the prior version for any kind of problem, but there shouldn't be any (I'm just paranoid).

post-1326409-0-54770100-1490089539_thumb.png

Guest Redabyss
Posted

 

Update with new animation: Tower Cunnilingus! :D

It is designed for MF, but it works for FF as well.

Also, I updated the OP, adding for what kind of genders the animations works, apart from MF (for example, the Foot Massage works for MM as well, even though I designed it for MF).

Last thing: download THE LAST VERSION, AND ONLY THAT. I decided to leave the prior version for any kind of problem, but there shouldn't be any (I'm just paranoid).

 

I don't mean to correct you, but you may want to change the words "Last" to "Latest." Just so it doesn't confuse people because saying "last" makes it sounds like you've stopped making animations and that's your last upload. ;) Also thanks for the update, really digging your animations!

 

Oh you're very right! Gonna change it right now. And thank you very much for your kind words! :D

Posted

Yess!! Just beautiful, I wanted to see more like this :)

The hand at the back of his head is extremely well placed too!

Guest Redabyss
Posted

Yess!! Just beautiful, I wanted to see more like this :)

The hand at the back of his head is extremely well placed too!

Wanna know the funny thing?

This moment from Dragonball inspired the animation: https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-02-2015/IPN5id.gif

Dunno how something like that made its way to tv XD

Posted

 

Yess!! Just beautiful, I wanted to see more like this :)

The hand at the back of his head is extremely well placed too!

Wanna know the funny thing?

This moment from Dragonball inspired the animation: https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-02-2015/IPN5id.gif

Dunno how something like that made its way to tv XD

It's a legitimate move, the "hurricanrana"

 

Was big in WWF wrestling as a child :D

 

Can make for some aggressive foreplay too!

Guest Redabyss
Posted

 

It's a legitimate move, the "hurricanrana"

 

Was big in WWF wrestling as a child :D

 

Can make for some aggressive foreplay too!

 

Ohh... I thought it was some sort of move, but it does look very sexual honestly XD

Posted

 

It's a legitimate move, the "hurricanrana"

 

Was big in WWF wrestling as a child :D

 

Can make for some aggressive foreplay too!

 

Ohh... I thought it was some sort of move, but it does look very sexual honestly XD

Yes and yes haha! On games like Tekken and Dead or Alive they use this move and it's totally like that!

Guest Redabyss
Posted

Nice Job on Your bed teasing Out To eat...  :D

Thank you very much, and I'm happy you liked it! :)

Albeit I think you meant Open for business XD

Guest Redabyss
Posted

Impeccable creation, Redabyss. Thank you very much for this sweet treat! :D  

Thank you so so much, you're a real bro, Brosia (hahaha, so funny...).

 

This encouragement is awesome and I'll definitely do more stuff in the future!

To give you guys a raw idea of my schedule, this month I need to complete some stuff for my movie adaptation master. Then, in April, I'll have to translate and adapt some movies for a company, and on May 12 I have the exam for the master. Afterwards I should be more free, albeit I think I'm gonna practice my Portuguese a little.

This also means that I hopefully will have more time to focus on quality (on which I couldn't focus much, apart from the footjob).

 

Also small video for one on my favourite OSTs ever, I associated it with a crucial battle of one of my stories (basically my FBI agent main character against a powerful man who runs a fight club empire).

 

Guest Redabyss
Posted

attachicon.gif03-22-17_3-55-43 AM.png

 

 

Good morning! Love what you done with this one! The facial expression is awesome :)

Thank you very much and good morning to you! Yeah I love working of facial expressions XD

Posted

 

attachicon.gif03-22-17_3-55-43 AM.png

 

 

Good morning! Love what you done with this one! The facial expression is awesome :)

Thank you very much and good morning to you! Yeah I love working of facial expressions XD

It really shows :) I will definitely try a little harder! She has a real look of superiority sitting up there! :)

Guest Redabyss
Posted

:) Awesome work Redabyss(i am late to the party as usual).

Thank you very much! And you don't have to worry :)

Posted

 

Impeccable creation, Redabyss. Thank you very much for this sweet treat! :D  

Thank you so so much, you're a real bro, Brosia (hahaha, so funny...).

 

This encouragement is awesome and I'll definitely do more stuff in the future!

To give you guys a raw idea of my schedule, this month I need to complete some stuff for my movie adaptation master. Then, in April, I'll have to translate and adapt some movies for a company, and on May 12 I have the exam for the master. Afterwards I should be more free, albeit I think I'm gonna practice my Portuguese a little.

This also means that I hopefully will have more time to focus on quality (on which I couldn't focus much, apart from the footjob).

 

Also small video for one on my favourite OSTs ever, I associated it with a crucial battle of one of my stories (basically my FBI agent main character against a powerful man who runs a fight club empire).

 

 

 

 

De Rien, RedaSis*!

 

*If I'm your bro, does this mean you're my sistah from another Mistah??? :P 

 

Alright, I'd better stop with the corny jokes before it spirals out of control. Ha!

Posted

I do, Rlo. I figured I'd do a gender reversal there since he called me a "bro". ;):D

Holy crap! Haha! No disrespect m'lady! :D x

Posted

 

I do, Rlo. I figured I'd do a gender reversal there since he called me a "bro". ;):D

Holy crap! Haha! No disrespect m'lady! :D x

 

 

No offense taken, m'lady. If Sir, ummm.. Madame RedaSis is sleeping, he's going to have a bit of a surprise when he reads this thread later methinks.  :cool:

Posted

 

 

I do, Rlo. I figured I'd do a gender reversal there since he called me a "bro". ;):D

Holy crap! Haha! No disrespect m'lady! :D x

No offense taken, m'lady. If Sir, ummm.. Madame RedaSis is sleeping, he's going to have a bit of a surprise when he reads this thread later methinks. :cool:

Nice one! I think so too! BTW I'm a dude too! :D I jus liked that picture haha!

Guest Redabyss
Posted

41068631.jpg

 

Also RedaSis sounds like the name of some high class prostitute :D

  • 1 month later...
Guest Redabyss
Posted

"Nerf this"

post-1326409-0-85181200-1493399017_thumb.png

post-1326409-0-89202700-1493399032_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...