[Sims 4] Kötü Kaprisler için Redabyss Animasyonl[Sims 4] Kötü Kaprisler için Redabyss Animasyonlarıarı

Guest Redabyss

Guest Redabyss

Looks really nice dude and adds some much needed foreplay and tenderness :wub:

well done! Can't wait to get home and see it :)

Awesome as Always Redabyss :)

Thank you both guys! YOU are awesome :D

Guest Redabyss

Awesome can't wait until i get back in town to check it out Thanks Great work as always.  :)

Glad you're happy!

If you have further requests, I might do them. I know my animations aren't the best but, as long as I make someone happy, I'm happy too haha XD

EDIT: holy shit. One of my animations ended up in a Youtube video! I'm so proud! I couldn't believe it!! XD

Sorry if I sound like some stupid happy kiddo but I'm too happy haha :D

Guest Redabyss

New update! Footjob for the Arcade Machine series :)

Also reworked a bit some old sounds, names, and learned how to unlock lips :D

post-1326409-0-51432300-1494071829_thumb.png

Thanks for the new stuff! You're without doubt, the foot master!

Gamer girl is the best foot job ever!! B)

post-1366609-0-27098700-1494167003_thumb.pngpost-1366609-0-13576400-1494167078_thumb.pngpost-1366609-0-85510700-1494167162_thumb.pngpost-1366609-0-81682600-1494167242_thumb.pngpost-1366609-0-92886600-1494167284_thumb.pngpost-1366609-0-05261000-1494167332_thumb.pngpost-1366609-0-26961700-1494167361_thumb.png

The lap pillow is so cute and maybe could have some gentle conversation? I have a sound in mind I'll send you later and see what you think :) keep up the good work!

Guest Vaerz

This is great :heart:  (There' s need to be more foot jobs in my opinion :) )

Would you perhaps consider in doing a threesome on the toilet by chance?

Guest Redabyss

attachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-05-07 14-30-33.pngattachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-05-07 14-32-09.pngattachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-05-07 14-52-09.pngattachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-05-07 14-53-49.pngattachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-05-07 14-54-32.pngattachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-05-07 14-58-41.pngattachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-05-07 15-00-14.png

The lap pillow is so cute and maybe could have some gentle conversation? I have a sound in mind I'll send you later and see what you think :) keep up the good work!

Thank you so much guys. Means a lot to me! :D

I know my stuff isn't very great and just average, but it means a lot if I can make someone happy.

And I could surely try!

I never did any 3+P animations, so this might take a while... just have to try a bit.

Any detailed idea could help me! I'm opened to even a small series. Would you like it MFF or MMF?

Not sure about a possible climax, as I think I'm not good enough to do them XD

Guest Vaerz

attachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-05-07 14-30-33.pngattachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-05-07 14-32-09.pngattachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-05-07 14-52-09.pngattachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-05-07 14-53-49.pngattachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-05-07 14-54-32.pngattachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-05-07 14-58-41.pngattachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-05-07 15-00-14.png

I know my stuff isn't very great and just average, but it means a lot if I can make someone happy.

And I could surely try!

I never did any 3+P animations, so this might take a while... just have to try a bit.

Any detailed idea could help me! I'm opened to even a small series. Would you like it MFF or MMF?

You've improved quite a lot, don't down on yourself so much. About the gender thing, either one would be preferable. A good reference always helps :lol:

threesome-nude-babes-mix-17-800x1200.jpg

post-1945967-0-99106700-1494174549_thumb.jpg

Guest Redabyss

The first one is very doable! In fact, I might as well start it tomorrow!

I'll try to work at the best of my possibilities, but it might take some days!

About the second one, I believe it requires some sort of fused object, like gloryhole+toilet+gloryhole :(

This is great :heart: (There' s need to be more foot jobs in my opinion :) )

And I could surely try!

No problem and @ climax, you've already got it half nailed, your facial expressions are awesome, I've to try a climax myself and I've got some thoughts on it which I'll share later after dinner :P
Guest Vaerz

About the second one, I believe it requires some sort of fused object, like gloryhole+toilet+gloryhole :(

Those were just poor examples :lol:

This might give you a better idea

insta013_by_adonntime-db8fcfk.gif

Guest Redabyss

Ohhhh I see, I see!

Well doing this sort of thing would be even easier, since the man's penis would be much less hard to bend. Never did a straight-out lesbian kissing, but it doesn't seem to hard.

I just want to take some time and not release the new animation ASAP, I'll try to cure it a bit XD

Guest Vaerz

Ohhhh I see, I see!

Well doing this sort of thing would be even easier, since the man's penis would be much less hard to bend. Never did a straight-out lesbian kissing, but it doesn't seem to hard.

I just want to take some time and not release the new animation ASAP, I'll try to cure it a bit XD

That's okay, take your time. Good work takes a lot of effort to accomplish :) 

Guest Redabyss

Slowly getting there.

It's EXTREMELY hard, because of 1) limited space (especially for legs), 2) many things has to be close/coincide (legs, penis-vagina, etc.), BUT eventually, maybe, probably, I'll get it done :D

post-1326409-0-48635000-1494182758_thumb.png

Slowly getting there.

It's EXTREMELY hard, because of 1) limited space (especially for legs), 2) many things has to be close/coincide (legs, penis-vagina, etc.), BUT eventually, maybe, probably, I'll get it done :D

Woah! Nice work :) well done dude, I'll be happy to this one!!

Guest Vaerz

Slowly getting there.

You work fast :D

How about seating the male on the toilet. The female is on all fours sucking him off, the second male is behind her on his knees in the doggy position.

Wow! Nice animation! Just one question... How did you do to make skins looks shinner? 

Guest Vaerz

Wow! Nice animation! Just one question... How did you do to make skins looks shinner? 

You can find it here:

http://xldsims.tumblr.com/post/139654327414/a-shiny-ish-oiled-up-skin-finish-that-wont-blind

Guest Redabyss

Probably in the future!

Albeit I'd like to try to work to a climax for the Arcade Machine, also implementing object using, since I saw that Rlo learned how to do that XD

Guest Redabyss

So... I have a good news, and a bad one.

Good news is, I actually manage to complete and make work the threesome animations. I worked all morning, it was VERY hard, but I managed to complete it.

Bad news is, I don't like it too much. It's kinda mechanical, and for some reason, even if the rigs' heads are practically glued, in-game the Sims' heads are distanced and they don't kiss properly. I kinda like the vaginal animations, but I'm not used to threesome animations, high speed and kissing, so the result isn't the best... :( and I'm sad about this thing.

I tried to rework it two times, but the result still doesn't convince me completely.

If you guys still want to give it a try, I can post it :(

EDIT: meanwhile, some new stuff I'm working on!

"Try me". Which will have a climax version. Or at least, I'll try to do it XD

post-1326409-0-55676400-1494237095_thumb.png

post-1326409-0-87076300-1494237105_thumb.png

post-1326409-0-54102600-1494237108_thumb.jpg