[Sims 4] Kötü Kaprisler için Redabyss Animasyonl[Sims 4] Kötü Kaprisler için Redabyss Animasyonlarıarı

Guest Redabyss

Small update! One new animation: Open for business (many thanks for the name, Rlo!)

I apologize if I updated with just one animation, but I'm really busy with the adaptation, still I didn't want you guys to wait too much.

Nicely done and thanks for the credit :D glad I could contribute, this works well as a single and I think it would be great if the male could be invited to be a couple, then could have another stage where male can cum on female? Great job :D

Oh hey, thanks so much for the feedback! And wow, a first request? :D

So uh, I could save another animation for the woman to just be by herself, but it would be weird. Unfortunately there's no way I can make it so that the man is invited :( in fact, I created the teasing itself as a, uh how can I put this, actual erotic teasing before the sex, that doesn't involve kisses, handjobs or such. Pure voyeurism!

The inspiration came because I was seeing that kind of teasing all around the web, so I thought "why don't I make a TS4 animation version"? XD

About the climax, I'll think about it and thank you so much for believing in me!

Honestly I don't believe in my actual skills that much that I can create a climax... so I'm a little scared.

In fact, originally I wanted to create a climax for the fish tank, but I skipped because I don't think I'm good enough.

But I'm glad you believe in me enough to ask for a climax... so eventually I'll try. Thanks again! :)

My mistake, I confused myself a little I think durr! Haha, when I saw the blender shot, I thought this was a solo animation and you had placed the guy next to her but this is already a couple animation right?

I completely understand what you're going for and you nailed it :D

Guest Redabyss

Small update! One new animation: Open for business (many thanks for the name, Rlo!)

I apologize if I updated with just one animation, but I'm really busy with the adaptation, still I didn't want you guys to wait too much.

Nicely done and thanks for the credit :D glad I could contribute, this works well as a single and I think it would be great if the male could be invited to be a couple, then could have another stage where male can cum on female? Great job :D

So uh, I could save another animation for the woman to just be by herself, but it would be weird. Unfortunately there's no way I can make it so that the man is invited :( in fact, I created the teasing itself as a, uh how can I put this, actual erotic teasing before the sex, that doesn't involve kisses, handjobs or such. Pure voyeurism!

The inspiration came because I was seeing that kind of teasing all around the web, so I thought "why don't I make a TS4 animation version"? XD

About the climax, I'll think about it and thank you so much for believing in me!

Honestly I don't believe in my actual skills that much that I can create a climax... so I'm a little scared.

In fact, originally I wanted to create a climax for the fish tank, but I skipped because I don't think I'm good enough.

But I'm glad you believe in me enough to ask for a climax... so eventually I'll try. Thanks again! :)

My mistake, I confused myself a little I think durr! Haha, when I saw the blender shot, I thought this was a solo animation and you had placed the guy next to her but this is already a couple animation right?

Yeah it's MF :)

Fact is no one directly commented on the quality of the animations themselves, so I dunno how good I'm doing.

I can say that I like alright my stuff, other than the flute animation... but I'm not very sure.

I'm glad you believe in me enough to ask for a climax... so eventually I'll try. Thanks again! :)

What are you talking about? You're doing great and with more practice, you will improve significantly! I am looking forward to seeing more animation when you get time to make them. :D

Oh, and about the fish tank, I never found what fish tank is it. Is it from a stuff pack?

Guest Redabyss

Fact is no one directly commented on the quality of the animations themselves, so I dunno how good I'm doing.

I can say that I like alright my stuff, other than the flute animation... but I'm not very sure.

I'm glad you believe in me enough to ask for a climax... so eventually I'll try. Thanks again! :)

What are you talking about? You're doing great and with more practice, you will improve significantly! I am looking forward to seeing more animation when you get time to make them. :D

Oh, and about the fish tank, I never found what fish tank is it. Is it from a stuff pack?

Thank you so much for the heads up! :D That means a lot!

About the fish tank, I think it's from this expansion: http://sims-online.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/sims-4-dine-out-boxart.jpg

EDIT: updated OP so to show which fish tank I'm talking about and to which expansion pack it belongs.

Yeah it's MF :)
Nice :) you done a good one there and make a good point too, we need more teasing and fore-play animations like this, very welcome to the collection! As for the climax, I got faith that it will be great when your ready to do it, studies come first haha! Thanks again:)
Guest Redabyss

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Posted V.1.4.1.: I tweaked a little "Open for business": there was a small yet annoying animating error, in which there was a tiny empty space between the man's hand and his cock when masturbating, at some points.

Now it's almost entirely gone and not as annoying as before :)

Yes tiny errors/discrepancies completely bother me and I don't sleep well at night because of them, no jokes :D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Posted V.1.4.1.: I tweaked a little "Open for business": there was a small yet annoying animating error, in which there was a tiny empty space between the man's hand and his cock when masturbating, at some points.

Now it's almost entirely gone and not as annoying as before :)

Yes tiny errors/discrepancies completely bother me and I don't sleep well at night because of them, no jokes :D

A perfectionist... thats completely honourable, no joke, that attitude will take you far :)

I just had a try at studio and thought I re coloured something but it doesn't show haha, if at first don't succeed.... try again :)

Guest Redabyss

I have nothing to do with this error and it happens because of some kind of glitch related to the site. Try following Champion's suggestion :) and thanks for downloading my stuff!

Guest Redabyss

Name? :)

For this one I'll try to do a climax version. Problem is, as usual I won't have much spare time so I dunno when I'll be able to complete this animation XD

post-1326409-0-40653300-1487411232_thumb.png

Guest Redabyss

Good luck, I'm sure it will be great when it's completed, it's looking pretty great already and I hope you have fun creating it! Me.....? I'm still trying to move the joints :D

Oh I sure do. I sure do.

Best of luck! :D

Was thinking of some generic title like "Footjob sofa" but it's coming up pretty great.

Good luck, I'm sure it will be great when it's completed, it's looking pretty great already and I hope you have fun creating it! Me.....? I'm still trying to move the joints :D

Oh I sure do. I sure do.

Was thinking of some generic title like "Footjob sofa" but it's coming up pretty great.

How about a pun? Like.... "giving in to de'feet"? Sorry man! Pure cheese haha :D keep up the good work

Guest Redabyss

Oh I sure do. I sure do.

How about a pun? Like.... "giving in to de'feet"? Sorry man! Pure cheese haha :D keep up the good work

Not too shabby! :) Thanks! It is not too much on the nose and it's simple :D

Anyway might be my best animation yet, I hope to publish it soon :)

Guest Redabyss

ATTENTION DUELISTS SIMMERS!

New update today, with a new footjob animation MF for sofa. I show you, with much proudness, probably my best work: Foot massage.

I spent nearly all day working on it, and I think it's a complex animation (370 frames, vs the usual 120-150).

It works for all sofas, but it's specifically designed for the one in the attached image

Enjoy!!! :D

post-1326409-0-97532800-1487449518_thumb.png

post-1326409-0-85960000-1487449535_thumb.png

post-1326409-0-37378700-1487449550_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Redabyss, hope things are going well, I got some game time at last :) congratulations on the foot job, very smooth and one of the best foot anims I've seen! I've been getting a little improvement with blender and starting to understand the concept :D I tried a test but screwed the xml haha. Hopefully share something soon

Guest Redabyss

Hi Redabyss, hope things are going well, I got some game time at last :)congratulations on the foot job, very smooth and one of the best foot anims I've seen! I've been getting a little improvement with blender and starting to understand the concept :D I tried a test but screwed the xml haha. Hopefully share something soon

feels.gif

Thanks to YOU for having used it and for your kind words, you made me happy!! :D :D

I'm all good and I'm even better now that you wrote, really I'm VERY VERY happy you liked my animation and that's all I wanted.

Anyway I'm doing good thanks! I've done a lot of stuff for university, and now I've got my second movie to adapt... so lots of work ahead again. But I'm happy since I'm doing good in my master, and, I'll be very honest... in the past years I was the kind of guy used to not be important or valuable (because I had lots and lots of personal problems in the past), I always wanted to contribute or be useful, always suffered from depression, yadda yadda... so yeah, the fact that what I'm doing is paying off is making me very happy.

I'm not doing money as for now, but I know I'm doing good, so there's that.

You can write me anytime for anything. I always take short breaks and go check on this forum, so feel free to use PM's or the likes for any sort of message!

While I'm at it, I'll express a little on the status of my animation, talking to a general public. Again I'll be very through.

As I already stated, I do not care for money, and, while I deeply respect all the other animators, personally I think that doing money via Patreon support for sex animations, well... I'm not comfortable with it.

When I started doing animations, I only wanted to contribute to WW, to say thank you to TURBODRIVER and this community, as well as giving free updates (even if, I must say, the sheer amount of animators makes this irrilevant, imho).

What I'm saying is that I get inspiration via support and feeling that my work is useful and appreciated. I'm VERY grateful to the likes Rlo, but I can't go on without knowing if I'm making someone happy. 

Hopefully my message is understandable, it's late, I'm kind of tired and I need sleep.

tl;dr about future updates: will be busy for a while, will come back if there'll be some more support.

Well im not good with sending comments, but i often use the sofa footjob a lot when im using the sofa, which happens a lot. And i really like it ^^ Use you blowjob on the floor when i want to use my blowjob climax.  And i really like that the footjob goes so well with my sofa series ^^

Awww shucks hahaha! Glad to send a smile :D it's really good and has depth to it, good for a story

As far is patreon is concerned, for me it's for the real animators, digital pimps that are making it a day job, people like yourself and I with important commitment like uni or employment etc doesn't leave much time, I now see the extent of time taken to create a single piece and when you consider that some people here have uploaded so many animations like over 100 in a package just on public LL and they've clearly put a lot of work in. For me it's just a bit of fun as I don't have the time to spend on animations to justify taking money from people for what I could ever produce no matter how good I may become but I do respect those that are putting in serious hours to make something special, as I said, digital pimps hard at work, me.. I tried the exporting and XML part and felt like tumbling down the rabbit hole after taking the red pill haha :D

Guest Redabyss

Well im not good with sending comments, but i often use the sofa footjob a lot when im using the sofa, which happens a lot. And i really like it ^^ Use you blowjob on the floor when i want to use my blowjob climax.  And i really like that the footjob goes so well with my sofa series ^^

Hey man! Thank you very much, I didn't even think you were using animations at all, haha, but I meant more on the lines of the generic users. I mean, if you see the latest updates, it's always the same handful of people. That had quite saddened me.

Fact is... doing good animations, as you know, takes a lot of time and effort. If I update after that much work and there's only minor reception... 

I mean I might sound petulant, but I'm just being 100% honest. I'm not the only guy who thinks that there should be more vocal support on LL, not just for the "amazingest stuff".

Awww shucks hahaha! Glad to send a smile :D it's really good and has depth to it, good for a story

As far is patreon is concerned, for me it's for the real animators, digital pimps that are making it a day job, people like yourself and I with important commitment like uni or employment etc doesn't leave much time, I now see the extent of time taken to create a single piece and when you consider that some people here have uploaded so many animations like over 100 in a package just on public LL and they've clearly put a lot of work in. For me it's just a bit of fun as I don't have the time to spend on animations to justify taking money from people for what I could ever produce no matter how good I may become but I do respect those that are putting in serious hours to make something special, as I said, digital pimps hard at work, me.. I tried the exporting and XML part and felt like tumbling down the rabbit hole after taking the red pill haha :D

Yeah agreed on that one too. You need a lot of time to have your personal Patreon, not to mention lots and lots of ideas for constant updates XD

Anyway I noticed the fact that you guys care and I might have been too pessimist (as I sometimes am lol), so I was reconsidering trying to do another update in the near future :)

Guest Redabyss

You don't have to have lots of animations most of the pay animations are just different variations of the same thing. Believe me your work is very much appreciated and you make us happy.

Thank you! I appreciate your words :)

Yeah in fact I wanted to do new/missing things. I accept suggestions/ideas :D