[Sims 4] Kötü Kaprisler için Redabyss Animasyonl[Sims 4] Kötü Kaprisler için Redabyss Animasyonlarıarı

Guest Redabyss

• 1 month later...
Guest Redabyss

Sir thank you for updating the file! However it seems EA came out with another game update that interferes with the mod being loaded. I know its not what you want to hear, being asked to re-upload the file again, but this content looks great and Its much appreciated!

Thank you!

Hey there! Are you sure? Game updates don't interfere with packages like mine, but with the mod itself (WickedWhims).

Sir thank you for updating the file! However it seems EA came out with another game update that interferes with the mod being loaded. I know its not what you want to hear, being asked to re-upload the file again, but this content looks great and Its much appreciated!

Thank you!

Hey there! Are you sure? Game updates don't interfere with packages like mine, but with the mod itself (WickedWhims).

Well I have never modded sims 4 before sir, what happens is that I followed all the instructions found online. I go to the other tab and click enable custom content and restart the game.

Then I get a message saying "Mods Disabled" 'Your game has just been updated. All Mods have been disabled because it is possible that they conflict with the update. Please use caution if you choose to re-enable Mods. Mods can be re-enabled in the Options panel.'

Your mod is the only mod in the mods folder but I still am a novice at this so what am i doing wrong sir.

Again I'm sure this is novice level stuff and I'm sorry for wasting you time!

Guest Redabyss

Thank you!

Well I have never modded sims 4 before sir, what happens is that I followed all the instructions found online. I go to the other tab and click enable custom content and restart the game.

Then I get a message saying "Mods Disabled" 'Your game has just been updated. All Mods have been disabled because it is possible that they conflict with the update. Please use caution if you choose to re-enable Mods. Mods can be re-enabled in the Options panel.'

Your mod is the only mod in the mods folder but I still am a novice at this so what am i doing wrong sir.

Again I'm sure this is novice level stuff and I'm sorry for wasting you time!

You're not wasting anybody's time! 

Well... that's strange. Sounds like you didn't download some essential components, and didn't save after enabling the custom contents.

I'll write you how to make WickedWhims work:

- Download the mod itself ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/3169-wickedwhims/ ), unzip the folder in Documents/The Sims 4/Mods. Basically you'll have a folder, inside the Mod one, called WickedWhims. The folder will contain 13 files. DON'T place these files inside the Mods folder, they need to stay inside the WickedWhims folder, which will stay inside the Mods one :)

WickedWhims is the mod which allows you to use the sex animation packages!

- Download the sex animation packages around here (like mine) and place them inside the Mod folder.

- Launch game, go in options, Enable custom contents, save, then exit.

- Re-launch game.

I think i may have stumbled onto the issue. When i try to use the auto installer provided by the file it says that my game is outdated, but I go on origin and it says its up to date.

Any ideas?

My game version is 1.11.64.1020. Any ideas how to update it because origin is no help right now.

Hey!

Do you mean the installer for Wicked Whims?

If this causes problems then it's easier not to use it,

It's as simple as extracting the files and placing the "wicked whims mod" folder in your mods folder :)

Also your game version needs to be at least 1.25 version to use ww and the animations

I just found out the real issue. My game version is 1.32.1.1020 and checking through the original mod it seems that its not supporting this version.  :( Any ideas how to go back an update?

I think i may have stumbled onto the issue. When i try to use the auto installer provided by the file it says that my game is outdated, but I go on origin and it says its up to date.

Any ideas?

My game version is 1.11.64.1020. Any ideas how to update it because origin is no help right now.

Hey!

Do you mean the installer for Wicked Whims?

If this causes problems then it's easier not to use it,

It's as simple as extracting the files and placing the "wicked whims mod" folder in your mods folder :)

Also your game version needs to be at least 1.25 version to use ww and the animations

I just found out the real issue. My game version is 1.32.1.1020 and checking through the original mod it seems that its not supporting this version. :( Any ideas how to go back an update?

Unfortunately I don't think that's possible but if it's a patch/update issue then I'm sure Turbo is already on it as multiple users are having problems,

Maybe try re-downloading the mod, and take the files (around 11 or 12) and drop them straight into your mods folder,

I've not had any troubles with the mod at any point and I have no subfolders

I just found out the real issue. My game version is 1.32.1.1020 and checking through the original mod it seems that its not supporting this version. :( Any ideas how to go back an update?

Unfortunately I don't think that's possible but if it's a patch/update issue then I'm sure Turbo is already on it as multiple users are having problems,

Maybe try re-downloading the mod, and take the files (around 11 or 12) and drop them straight into your mods folder,

I've not had any troubles with the mod at any point and I have no subfolders

I redownloaded the mod and went as far as redownloading the sims 4.

Best of luck to the author though, and thank you for you help.

Plz mention my game version please...

• 2 months later...

Hey guys. 

I recreated my account. I deleted it for different reasons, but seeing thing improving around here made me want to recreate it.

Just wanted to say, it's kind of obvious by now, but I probably won't be doing any more animations in the future. Reasons being not having much time, and not having done any in a long time. Maybe when I'll have more time I'll give it another go.

Instead, if anybody needs help with animating, feel free to contact. Peace!

Edited by Redabyss
41 minutes ago, Redabyss said:

Hey guys. 

I recreated my account. I deleted it for different reasons, but seeing thing improving around here made me want to recreate it.

Just wanted to say, it's kind of obvious by now, but I probably won't be doing any more animations in the future. Reasons being not having much time, and not having done any in a long time. Maybe when I'll have more time I'll give it another go.

Welcome back Redabyss !!!
Good to have you here again !.

Great to have you back Red! :blush: you been missed and a nice surprise earlier to see your post!

It's good of you to offer your services again but I got a suggestion... Would you consider updating your footjob animations with the new rig? That would look incredible and if you're certain about not doing anymore, would be an awesome finale :blush: no pressure of course and hope you're having fun!

11 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Great to have you back Red! :blush: you been missed and a nice surprise earlier to see your post!

It's good of you to offer your services again but I got a suggestion... Would you consider updating your footjob animations with the new rig? That would look incredible and if you're certain about not doing anymore, would be an awesome finale :blush: no pressure of course and hope you're having fun!

Hey there! Sadly I don't have the .blend file of my old animations but don't worry, perhaps I'll do a new one as a first thing!

Was thinking on Massage Table, got an idea actually. But I would like to create a whole new package, since I won't be able to update the old one.

Just now, Redabyss said:

Hey there! Sadly I don't have the .blend file of my old animations but don't worry, perhaps I'll do a new one as a first thing!

Was thinking on Massage Table, got an idea actually. But I would like to create a whole new package, since I won't be able to update the old one.

That's a shame, maybe it could be extracted from the old package? Dunno how that works but it's possible!  

A massage table will be a good fit! 

4 hours ago, Redabyss said:

Hey guys. 

Welcome back!!

4 hours ago, Redabyss said:

Hey guys. 

Welcome back! It's good to see that you weren't scared off for good. Your animation tutorial has taught me a few things! :grin:

On 11/14/2017 at 5:33 AM, Redabyss said:

Hey guys. 

He lives! Welcome back! It's fine if you don't want to do anymore animations. Honestly, I think this site needs high-quality tutorials more than anything else, especially for making mods and animations. I and many other not-so-computer-savvy people would greatly appreciate it. Shit's confusing, man lol.

13 minutes ago, porkybork said:

He lives! Welcome back! It's fine if you don't want to do anymore animations. Honestly, I think this site needs high-quality tutorials more than anything else, especially for making mods and animations. I and many other not-so-computer-savvy people would greatly appreciate it. Shit's confusing, man lol.

Hey there! Well I have a bit of inspiration, but I'm sorta waiting for the right rig to use.

Still, your comment gave me a good idea for a tutorial :)

Edited by Redabyss